Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1932969 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL me I am not surprised about the drug thing, he hangs and makes music with drug users, he can come and be going with his talented self. I hope he gets help and picks himself up again.

At the end of the day he has so much potential that if he arranges himself well, he'll get back on track in no time. But still. Someone throw dispatch away. They are not clean reporters, come on.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

It's still working oh. Just tried again now
https://kdramahood.com/home2/
Thanks I guess I was typing the wrong thing

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Thanks I guess I was typing the wrong thing

You weren't, they may have ported permanently from Dramahood.com in particular

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Before I actually start to cry, what is happening, what has B.I done oooo, I keep seeing people say he has gone missing. What is this about drugs?

Oh my goodness....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

The reason we are friends is THIS!!!!!!!
How in sync are we!!!!!!

I know chingu, it scares me sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:
Before I actually start to cry, what is happening, what has B.I done oooo, I keep seeing people say he has gone missing. What is this about drugs?

Oh my goodness....

He bought drugs in 2016 but allegedly didn't use them. There is more proof that he didn't use them than he did but dispatch just brought up the news again for literally no reason and are not giving the complete info. Bi posted a message about how he'll leave Ikon to reflect and YG confirmed that he has.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I know this is coming late but please don't. You might kill Kang

I have always been looking for good reason to and apparently she just gave me one.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

He bought drugs in 2016 but allegedly didn't use them. There is more proof that he didn't use them than he did but dispatch just brought up the news again for literally no reason and are not giving the complete info. Bi posted a message about how he'll leave Ikon to reflect and YG confirmed that he has.

These boys honestly I don’t understand them, Why did he even buy them in the first place. They should understand were they are by now (I am just upset)....this dispatch or whatever they are called should find him ooooo since their amebo symptoms is digging up things, they better dig up his location now.
This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

These boys honestly I don’t understand them, Why did he even buy them in the first place. They should understand were they are by now (I am just upset)....this dispatch or whatever they are called should find him ooooo since their amebo symptoms is digging up things, they better dig up his location now.
This is really sad.

I don't even know what to say again. I feel so bad for ikonics.

APPARENTLY!!!
News broke yesterday that the officials investigating the burning sun case had been bribed and then all of a sudden dispatch dropped this Bi stuff from 2016......... People are saying that YG himself is the one that threw him under the bus......

Ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL me I am not surprised about the drug thing, he hangs and makes music with drug users, he can come and be going with his talented self. I hope he gets help and picks himself up again.

I don’t see this as an excuse, they are not crucifying him for hanging with them but actually purchasing the item. I don’t see the reason why he had to buy it and the worse part is that he didn’t use it. (Don’t misunderstand, I am glad he didn’t use it, I am just saying he shouldn’t have bought it in the first place)

When did Tops case happen again, these boys need to learn and fast. I am getting more sad and upset about the whole thing, I remember how he became IKON, does he not remember, it was one of the most tiring yet fulfilling times of his life. How will his mum react to this, his baby sister whom he loves so much is all grown, how will she feel to see her brother in such a situation.

Maybe I am just thinking about this way too hard because it refreshed the fact that the lives of these boys are under a spotlight even in the dark and I am fasting and praying for EXO everyday to have a stress free career in terms of heavy scandals and questionable behaviors (heaven knows I can’t handle it).

I feel he just used this as an opportunity to leave YG.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don't even know what to say again. I feel so bad for ikonics.

APPARENTLY!!!
News broke yesterday that the officials investigating the burning sun case had been bribed and then all of a sudden dispatch dropped this Bi stuff from 2016......... People are saying that YG himself is the one that threw him under the bus......

Ohhhhh

Yes I have been seeing that. YG should just reorganize and rebrand at this point, it is becoming too much.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

At the end of the day he has so much potential that if he arranges himself well, he'll get back on track in no time. But still. Someone throw dispatch away. They are not clean reporters, come on.

LOL I have a love-hate relationship with dispatch. I will be here waiting for solo artist hanbin I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
It is well, take sometime off and get yourself together. You are still relevant and loved. Please don’t do anything stupid. Saranghaeyo leader nim.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

You weren't, they may have ported permanently from Dramahood.com in particular

Ah OK

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

I have always been looking for good reason to and apparently she just gave me one.

LMAO sis why

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO sis why

Hahahahhahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

I don’t see this as an excuse, they are not crucifying him for hanging with them but actually purchasing the item. .

I don't mean it as an excuse o, all I'm saying is, most of his friends/sunbaes are drug users and they say show me your friends and I'll show you who you are so I am not surprised he's involved in a drug scandal.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahah
Omona

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Ahhhh, all my babies ooooo.....

There are a lot of talented people under this umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I don't mean it as an excuse o, all I'm saying is, most of his friends/sunbaes are drug users and they say show me your friends and I'll show you who you are so I am not surprised he's involved in a drug scandal.

Is there anyone I know under that list of friends, Bobby better put his head and eyes down oo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

Is there anyone I know under that list of friends, Bobby better put his head and eyes down oo.

LMAO. For Bobby & Mino if their Christian life is not holding them back then well...... Las las we all go dey alright.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:53am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:
Ahhhh, all my babies ooooo.....

Their are a lot of talented people under this umbrella.

After seungri broke me into pieces, the only people giving me hope right now are one and chanwoo, if they disappoint me, I'm leaving kpop for good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

LMAO if you know you know, for peace of mind sake, I'm only going to name big bang and epik high since they've already been in their trouble

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

After seungri broke me into pieces, the only people giving me hope right now are one and chanwoo, if they disappoint me, I'm leaving kpop for good

Hahahhaha look at the people you called. Chanwoo can’t kill mosquitoe sucking his blood in my opinion so I will understand.

I have all my baby treasures, (they are all babies).

Oh lord please oooo!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Just watch this video everyone, it is life changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WF-XcmBM5M

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Please don’t talk to me, this is some so you think you can dance sh*t and boy oh boy!!!

So unholy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z85PpnhTcWs

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Oh no!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:
Oh no!!!!!!!

They said they'll reopen it if the guy that said Hanbin discussed buying drugs with him changes his testimony. Honestly speaking if he really just considered and discussed it with the dealer but didn't even purchase, then that just makes it so much worse. He for kuku enjoy the drug.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhaha look at the people you called. Chanwoo can’t kill mosquitoe sucking his blood in my opinion so I will understand.

I have all my baby treasures, (they are all babies).

Oh lord please oooo!!!!!!!

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

They said they'll reopen it if the guy that said Hanbin discussed buying drugs with him changes his testimony. Honestly speaking if he really just considered and discussed it with the dealer but didn't even purchase, then that just makes it so much worse. He for kuku enjoy the drug.

The "I have trust issues" part of me is telling me he must have enjoyed the drugs.

P.s : what celebrity in their right mind buys drugs in person, I thought I taught this children better, don't they watch movies or something

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

The "I have trust issues" part of me is telling me he must have enjoyed the drugs.

P.s : what celebrity in their right mind buys drugs in person, I thought I taught this children better, don't they watch movies or something

Honestly speaking. You're supposed to send somebody who'll send somebody who'll send a small child who'll steal the identity of a dead person and buy it for you. Or buy a human face mask(they actually look like human beings) and wear it. Even if cctv catches you, they won't find you. Chai. Am I destined for a life of crime?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahhahahahhaha.....abi ooooo......Chai!!!!!!!!! This is too much.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.