Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960784 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : Lee hi's no one is basically the girl version of taemin's move in the sense that when you strip off the glossy beats, awesome vocal and performance it is just a very basic song, taemin will probably never have a Korean title track, I'll like better than move and no one is a jam but deep down to their core structure, they are such lazy songs.

FACTS!!!!! But don't post this on twitter, biko grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

FACTS!!!!! But don't post this on twitter, biko grin

Lewl this reminds me of the day I looked for trouble and posted "can taemin just enlist so I can have my peace of mind, seungri has scarred me for life" dear Jesus if you see the attack I got that day Lmao , I kept trying to explain that I didn't mean taemin was scum but that anytime only 1 member of a group has not enlisted, I'll always be worried for no reason, Aigoo they didn't allow me rest, it continued for like 5 days, so I had to tell them to go shi!t in their hands that I wasn't going to delete my post. This is my safe space lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lewl this reminds me of the day I looked for trouble and posted "can taemin just enlist so I can have my peace of mind, seungri has scarred me for life" dear Jesus if you see the attack I got that day Lmao , I kept trying to explain that I didn't mean taemin was scum but that anytime only 1 member of a group has not enlisted, I'll always be worried for no reason, Aigoo they didn't allow me rest, it continued for like 5 days, so I had to tell them to go shi!t in their hands that I wasn't going to delete my post. This is my safe space lol

LWKMD, twitter people have comprehension problems so I don't even bother. I just see what I want to see and go.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some days, here will be buzzing other days it will be dry. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LWKMD, twitter people have comprehension problems so I don't even bother. I just see what I want to see and go.

Lmao most of them are Asians that don't really understand English but what can I do, we have the same interests, I can't disown them lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
toykathy:

Isn't that life tho, please buzz it for us o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ok, hold up!!!!!

I actually like this beautiful nonsense.

From the Afro beat that was missing talking drums to the war chants and screams, I like.

My favorites part of the whole thing were the African war dance style and the lyrics.

I LOVE THE LYRICS OF THIS SONG.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Let him reign!!!!!!!!

Yes, LEGEND!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg9t3GZs1LI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Isn't that life tho, please buzz it for us o
When ayam not a bee

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2019
toykathy:

When ayam not a bee

Aigoo then our thread will be buzzless for a while, hopefully a bee will come join us someday.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo then our thread will be buzzless for a while, hopefully a bee will come join us someday.

I am a bee oooo, how do you think Lay’s honey is produced.

Don’t ask me to buzz because my sole purpose is to produce Lay’s honey and (babies).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2019
toykathy:

Reasons:

1: Busy people.

2: Drama land has not captivated us enough to pick a drama and discuss it here like we did with Dots, I remember you, remember (son of war) and others.

3: we don’t play games, we just post. If we play games that help us discuss and disover stuff, that will help the buzz.

It is even good that we included other things like music and stuff if not it would have been worse with just dramas.

Anyone is free to add more to the list.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
OK guys, let’s see if I can buzz before Yixing oppa comes to collect some honey.

If you could at this very moment receive a hug from anyone in the K-entertainment industry, who would it be and why? ( it is ok if you don’t have a reason)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Turn the CITY LIGHTS on and let’s get some HONEY!!!!!!

yes baby Baekhyun. For the past 2 years now, July has always been memorable kworld wise and this year, after sending off my baby with a smile and a proud heart (because that is what he would want), I will be listening to Baes voice on repeat. There is no other way to honor me as an EXOL in my own month. There EXplOration coming up too, there is C&S.

Ahhhhhhh.....turn on the CITY LIGHTS people it is time to party.

Pre orders for BAEKHYUN’s mini album CITY LIGHTS has started get one if you can and if not, support him by watching on the 10th of July. I can’t believe the date, I faint.

April and a flower, May and the seasons, July and teddy bears. (Nini will be getting a lot of cuddles)

Signed
Mrs EXO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:

I am a bee oooo, how do you think Lay’s honey is produced.

Don’t ask me to buzz because my sole purpose is to produce Lay’s honey and (babies).

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:
OK guys, let’s see if I can buzz before Yixing oppa comes to collect some honey.

If you could at this very moment receive a hug from anyone in the K-entertainment industry, who would it be and why? ( it is ok if you don’t have a reason)

Obviously minhyuk and this is not because he's my oppa or anything but he literally gives the best hugs, I have evidence sef, every free hug event cnblue has ever done, he uses his whole arms to envelop people, best hugger I've seen in kpop tbh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:

Okaaaay
1)Yoon Kyun Sang....I don't think I need to say anything extra!!!
2)Taecyeon because I want to feel him up *insert pervy emoji*
3)TOP....I want to give him a hug!
4)Yang Hyun Suk - Yes, you read that right. I want him to hug me. Someone needs to make sacrifices for the artists under YG. I'll spray some sort of poisonous perfume that is activated when you hug someone and kills instantly. Then I'll hug the mothafucker. Die bitch. Die!!!!!
5)Cha Hakyeon!!!!!!!!! I love the way he hugs starlights, hug me oppa!!!! I'm sure he can smell my desperation all the way from the military.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:
Turn the CITY LIGHTS on and let’s get some HONEY!!!!!!

yes baby Baekhyun. For the past 2 years now, July has always been memorable kworld wise and this year, after sending off my baby with a smile and a proud heart (because that is what he would want), I will be listening to Baes voice on repeat. There is no other way to honor me as an EXOL in my own month. There EXplOration coming up too, there is C&S.

Ahhhhhhh.....turn on the CITY LIGHTS people it is time to party.

Pre orders for BAEKHYUN’s mini album CITY LIGHTS has started get one if you can and if not, support him by watching on the 10th of July. I can’t believe the date, I faint.

April and a flower, May and the seasons, July and teddy bears. (Nini will be getting a lot of cuddles)

Signed
Mrs EXO

Best birthday gift ever!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2019
I actually wanted to talk about arthdal chronicles but it's not a series you should spoil for someone that hasn't watched it yet soooo

I'll just say a few things unrelated to the storyline:

1)Tagon can get it anyday anytime: I'm talking grown ass, sexy ass Tagon, Si An is my life adolescent Tagon, even fetus Tagon can smash. Yikes.
2)I really want to know Yang Cha's story.
3)SJK is a vampire, nobody can convince me otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Okaaaay
1)Yoon Kyun Sang....I don't think I need to say anything extra!!!
2)Taecyeon because I want to feel him up *insert pervy emoji*
3)TOP....I want to give him a hug!
4)Yang Hyun Suk - Yes, you read that right. I want him to hug me. Someone needs to make sacrifices for the artists under YG. I'll spray some sort of poisonous perfume that is activated when you hug someone and kills instantly. Then I'll hug the mothafucker. Die bitch. Die!!!!!
5)Cha Hakyeon!!!!!!!!! I love the way he hugs starlights, hug me oppa!!!! I'm sure he can smell my desperation all the way from the military.

*sigh* lol please remove number 1,2 and 5 from your list, those are my mans dem

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*sigh* lol please remove number 1,2 and 5 from your list, those are my mans dem

There is love in sharing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Telvin7(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:
New baby, jam jam. She is 2 years old, smart and lovely. She is a princess that can take care of herself and others for sure.
lol ..I dunno why my little sister like this program....
I really like the tourism program (HV forgotten the name)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

There is love in sharing kiss
Nah fam, I don't play like that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Nah fam, I don't play like that

embarassed
Don't worry, I won't even think about them from now on lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

embarassed Don't worry, I won't even think about them from now on lipsrsealed
I really freaking love you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I really freaking love you

I love you too!!! But I was sha not serious
*Laughs in Mrs steal your man*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Birthday wishes to :
Kang Tae Ho oppa
Lee Seung Joo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:

Reasons:

1: Busy people.

2: Drama land has not captivated us enough to pick a drama and discuss it here like we did with Dots, I remember you, remember (son of war) and others.

3: we don’t play games, we just post. If we play games that help us discuss and disover stuff, that will help the buzz.

It is even good that we included other things like music and stuff if not it would have been worse with just dramas.

Anyone is free to add more to the list.

It won't be fun to play games here. Let's take the game to our empire

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
sarang60:

Suho boo
Lee Seung Gi Oppa
Hyun bin
One

I really need that hug right now
P.S : let no kangminhyuksho trouble me! For I bear the mark of Love.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I actually wanted to talk about arthdal chronicles but it's not a series you should spoil for someone that hasn't watched it yet soooo

I'll just say a few things unrelated to the storyline:

1)Tagon can get it anyday anytime: I'm talking grown ass, sexy ass Tagon, Si An is my life adolescent Tagon, even fetus Tagon can smash. Yikes.
2)I really want to know Yang Cha's story.
3)SJK is a vampire, nobody can convince me otherwise.

What exactly is he smashing One is my life

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
toykathy:

What exactly is he smashing One is my life

All the barriers his enemies are placing in his way ma grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I love you too!!! But I was sha not serious
*Laughs in Mrs steal your man*

I know you were whining me but I was trying to bribe you with love, it didn't work *cries in lemme run to my baba*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.