Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1959214 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:
Clown!!!!!

So caring and so playful.

I love it when idols don’t lose their innocence, when they are still able to laugh whole heartedly and play like babies.

He is an example of that.

Saranghaeyo sarang and happy birthday again

Who this ?
Why so adorable ? sad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
OwlCityy:

Who this ?
Why so adorable ? sad

1. My husband
2. I take good care of him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Morning vibe.

Good morning everyone.

If on your way to work you decide to stop in a cafe to get breakfast and this song comes on, I am definitely sure you will be late. Worse case scenario is go back home and go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Trend alert.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
“TIME FOR CONFESSION”

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:
Trend alert.

Please which chaebol's child committed a crime or why else do they want to expose everyone dating. Their plans will not work o, nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:
“TIME FOR CONFESSION”
Oppaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1)Healer
2)Her private life
3)Her private life
4)Si An is my life
5)Ryan Gold!!!! Their relationship was so healthy.
6).....
7)Someone bad, maybe the wicked crown princess in a saguek
8}This lucky child has acted with so many amazing people already, that I'm pairing her with Mr Ibu. Na only her waka come?

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Please which chaebol's child committed a crime or why else do they want to expose everyone dating. Their plans will not work o, nonsense people

I honestly don’t know what is happening oooo....it is from one dating news to another. I am surprised my husbands are not in the middle of it, those boys have been bold. I am sure dispatch is on their tail 24/7.

I don’t blame them sha, it is because of the relevance people accord k-celebs dating....calling it a scandal and all that crap.

How in the world is dating a scandal, focus on important things like people getting punished for their thoughts while people who did the crime are going to bath houses....#CLOWNS.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2019
OwlCityy:

Who this ?
Why so adorable ? sad

He is a singer, rapper, soloist, dancer, producer, beatboxer, multilingual, funny human boy who I happen to Sarang.

You can admire and appreciate ONLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3LWAoXFBtY

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:

I honestly don’t know what is happening oooo....it is from one dating news to another. I am surprised my husbands are not in the middle of it, those boys have been bold. I am sure dispatch is on their tail 24/7.

I don’t blame them sha, it is because of the relevance people accord k-celebs dating....calling it a scandal and all that crap.

How in the world is dating a scandal, focus on important things like people getting punished for their thoughts while people who did the crime are going to bath houses....#CLOWNS.

*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2019
The fact that I will be able to visit his 7 star restaurant one day is dream in itself.

Congratulations on your graduation private Ryan, you have done well.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2019
Good morning better people

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Good morning better people

I agree, almost everyone here has a head on their shoulders.....hahahahhahahaha......I joke!!!! I joke!!!!!.. everyone is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
Na wa oooo, let them live.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:
Na wa oooo, let them live.

Dispatch is really annoying. They should let them date in peace. They already get a lot of hate because they're an interracial couple.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Dispatch is really annoying. They should let them date in peace. They already get a lot of hate because they're an interracial couple.

I was beyond outraged when I saw the news. They have enough to deal with already, the publicity is not needed. #we_didn’t_ask_for_this.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:

I was beyond outraged when I saw the news. They have enough to deal with already, the publicity is not needed. #we_didn’t_ask_for_this.

Honestly, it's so annoying!
#Let_them_date_in_peace!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly, it's so annoying!
#Let_them_date_in_peace!

Did you see pictures of them, they look so cute together like dark chocolate with white cream frosting....what a pair.

#Amen_to_that.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just because I miss you and your beautiful voice baby face.

Wo Ai Ni........

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:

Did you see pictures of them, they look so cute together like dark chocolate with white cream frosting....what a pair.

#Amen_to_that.

I don't know why people can't see how beautiful they are together.
#We_need_help.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Random post : another of my delusional ship is my bobyul ship lol, OK for the longest time I've wanted a moonbyul-bobby collaboration, I feel like they are the boy-girl version of each other musically and I ship them, delusionally but whatever

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don't know why people can't see how beautiful they are together.
#We_need_help.

They have logs in their eyes that’s why.

#yes_we_do.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wasn’t horrible, It just didn’t make me feel anything. Might give it another chance muccccccchhhhhhh later.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Random post : I'm not even curious to Google the names of the people that produced exo sc's what a life but sm can just go ahead and fire them, what happened to ldn noise, hell even kenzie would have done a better job than those people, there are some songs that sound like heaven with only one beat or instrument but what a life is not that song, how could they use one underlying beat from beginning to the end like that, chanyeol and Sehun rapped well but I couldn't even focus on their rapping because of that beat that sounded like someone playing a xylophone under water, it's a nice beat but they could have switched it up at some segments, the thing kept scratching my ear, I also wish the chorus was a bit more dynamic but that's not a big deal, I just really really disliked hearing the same beat for 3 minutes plus.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
sarang60:

They have logs in their eyes that’s why.

#yes_we_do.
grin grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Random post : so I begged sulli to involve Dean in her solo album because so far he's the only one that knows how to bring out the best in her voice, unfortunately she didn't listen to me (cos my opinion is crap anyways lol). My favorite thing about her album is that the songs sound like the weird Kpop fx used to do back in the day (which I love) but the main problem is her voice is just not strong enough to give the songs the impact it has, if the songs were done by a capable soloist or even fx as a group it would have been awesome but sulli's voice is just too weak for my liking. I really really wish sm will just free her to go to another agency where she'll be given drama roles, they're just killing my girls shine abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Night vibe.

#effortless

Good night everyone.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Birthdays :

Jang Ki Yong: hey handsome! Happy birthday to you. I hope life treats you well. Saranghae.

Ro Woon: happy birthday! May you be happier and more drama roles to you.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Happy birthday my love, my baby, my honey pie, my Na Moo!!!! grin grin grin I'm so happy he's been getting a lot of roles. Happy birthday baby, I hope you are happy and at peace!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
If he knows he will not romance the romance well because he's married, he should pretend he's pregnant and pass on the role. It's not just to see fine face that makes a drama romantic grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Morning vibe.

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.