Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955922 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, see how you're hoping for a sexy killer. Na wa oh.

I sha agree with you grin

When the villain in any drama makes your mouth dry, you hate them but it doesn’t eat you up. (Just from experience)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee min Jung

2. Kim soo Hyun

3. Sung joo

4. Eric ssi

All my peoples

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol itaewon class this week was somehow weak but that ending tho, my boy is a billionaire, and honestly jo yi seo is just a joy to watch. I thought she was just a sociopath but nah girl is also a psychopath so is sae ro yi by the way, I mean why else will they stand all night by the bridge aigoo. Meanwhile what the hell is a Kim Tony double aigoo. That scene were she was teaching scary face ahjussi how to club had me feeling some type of way tho, I mean she basically implied that girls only go to clubs to get attention from men and even if they don't like a guy they will be flattered, true in some cases but not general, although I understand that koreans are mad sexist sometimes so I just shrugged it off, I was right tho cos people are bashing that scene online, I'm glad they are not bashing dami tho, they are just bashing the scene, if they really want to bash someone tho, they should go for the writer abeg. *sigh* nara needs to make up her mind, am I hating her or loving her, I mean she didn't call the police but she basically watched it happen and she could have warned sae ro yi but she didn't, so yeah I love her for caring only for herself but I hate her for being so darn weak, nothing will happen if she goes to work elsewhere, I mean she's a grown a** bitch

*currently watching*: money game, itaewon class
Song of the day : hello to myself - yeeun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2020
#spotlightsunday

Spotlight for today is on the supporting characters from mask

1. Jung dong hwan as byun dae sung aka unni's father

2. Yang mi Kyung as Kang OK soon aka unni's mom

3. Hoya as byun ji hyuk aka unni's mumu brother lol he's not that mumu

4. Jung guk hwan aka big bad wolf

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2020
sarang60:

When the villain in any drama makes your mouth dry, you hate them but it doesn’t eat you up. (Just from experience)

But why do they cast hot people as villains? What's their endgame? LMAO. Like Jang Hyuk as Bang Won in my country....listen. I was ready to risk it all for him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Lol itaewon class this week was somehow weak but that ending tho, my boy is a billionaire, and honestly jo yi seo is just a joy to watch. I thought she was just a sociopath but nah girl is also a psychopath so is sae ro yi by the way, I mean why else will they stand all night by the bridge aigoo. Meanwhile what the hell is a Kim Tony double aigoo. That scene were she was teaching scary face ahjussi how to club had me feeling some type of way tho, I mean she basically implied that girls only go to clubs to get attention from men and even if they don't like a guy they will be flattered, true in some cases but not general, although I understand that koreans are mad sexist sometimes so I just shrugged it off, I was right tho cos people are bashing that scene online, I'm glad they are not bashing dami tho, they are just bashing the scene, if they really want to bash someone tho, they should go for the writer abeg. *sigh* nara needs to make up her mind, am I hating her or loving her, I mean she didn't call the police but she basically watched it happen and she could have warned sae ro yi but she didn't, so yeah I love her for caring only for herself but I hate her for being so darn weak, nothing will happen if she goes to work elsewhere, I mean she's a grown a** bitch

*currently watching*: money game, itaewon class
Song of the day : hello to myself - yeeun

Perfectly said. Both female leads are written in such problematic ways. The writer is woke in some areas and very 'unwoke' in others. At this point, I want Saeroyi to end up alone. With money as his significant other. Nara has no excuse for her behavior and she needs to choose a side. You can't say you're so in love with someone but contribute to hurting the person while also not wanting any other person to like the person. In short everybody in this drama is a psychopath and I love it. In other news, Park Seo Joon = FOREVER A SNACK

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Game time

CHAE SOO BIN

1. The first drama you saw hER in

2. The most recent drama you saw hER in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Perfectly said. Both female leads are written in such problematic ways. The writer is woke in some areas and very 'unwoke' in others. At this point, I want Saeroyi to end up alone. With money as his significant other. Nara has no excuse for her behavior and she needs to choose a side. You can't say you're so in love with someone but contribute to hurting the person while also not wanting any other person to like the person. In short everybody in this drama is a psychopath and I love it. In other news, Park Seo Joon = FOREVER A SNACK

Amen sis! But no, he must end up with yi seo, mad people deserve love too lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Lee Mi Jung

3. Eric Mun

4. Kim Sung Joo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHAE SOO BIN

1. Cheer up

2. Where stars land

3. I'm not a robot

4. I'm not a robot

5. Yoo Seung Ho

6. The way she introduced her robot self in INAR

7. Looking forward to her new drama

8. She's good with anyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Amen sis! But no, he must end up with yi seo, mad people deserve love too lol

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHAE SOO BIN

1-5)I am not a robot
I'm looking forward to her drama with JHI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHAE SOO BIN

1. Spy (although I skipped through)

2. I'm not a robot

3. Ianar

4. Her character in ianar

5. Her and minhyuk in ianar

6. This is the part where we kiss (me: swoons, dies) - Jia to oppa in ianar

7. I'm looking forward to half and half

8. She needs to act with Lee Seung gi before I die. Real life - whoever

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
@Toykathy grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
@Toykathy grin

I can't see him clearly here pls. Is he hot or not Can you post his pics if you can get it?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2020
toykathy:

I can't see him clearly here pls. Is he hot or not Can you post his pics if you can get it?

LMAO LMAO LMAO
A whole ass queen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2020
When I say I love them. kiss
No pressure oh, no pressure at all but I want wedding news. But no pressure, I know you guys are 'friends'. angry

Also, congratulations on being the highest rated TVN drama and the second highest after sky castle!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean, crush is an understatement (part something)

Good morning from bae and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Random post : videos I love. The original video I wanted to post is actually an episode of a variety show but I'm not going to post it cos it's too long but if you're interested it's heroes and I just love it cos IU was super adorable in it. Anyway here are some others I like

1. Eunji was filming a drama so apink's manager had to step in for her during rehearsals, I love how he knows all of their choreo, he's one of my favorite managers, my top 4 idol managers are, cnblue's manager, iu's, apink's and super junior's, they have a really good relationship with their idols, while for backup dancer's, I like tvxq's, big bang's, fx and chungha's people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBMP1M_TC0&feature=youtu.be

2. Jung kook and Tae being my spirit animals, I literally screamed when I saw this video, this is one of my favorite Linkin park songs and this is exactly how I lipsync to it at home, I was like wait!, are these people monitoring my life lol. P.s: my mom is tired of me and this song, I'm pretty sure she wonders if I wasn't switched at birth sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-XR2iLEUQY

3. Basically this is how gaho and I communicate. P.s: ignore that show-off villain in the background, he wanted my attention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8qo6HWcSTQ

4. Just because gaho is my superstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o99aQZ62nCQ

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Look at this babe!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO LMAO LMAO
A whole ass queen
I can manage. Not hot hot but not bad. I like his smile and side view more

Thanks Raph I know I can count on you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Look at this babe!

Gorgeous queen. Is this her hair or extensions tho? I know she cut her hair last year, has it grown out already? I want

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Which recently completed drama should I binge watch?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Gorgeous queen. Is this her hair or extensions tho? I know she cut her hair last year, has it grown out already? I want

I don't know oh, I'm just eyeing her like 'why so fine?'

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarang60:
Which recently completed drama should I binge watch?

Hmmmm
Stove league for something serious but not quite serious, no romance though but very heartwarming

Crash landing on you for HOT romance, banter, comedy, handsome men, some serious moments, a little bit of heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Hmmmm
Stove league for something serious but not quite serious, no romance though but very heartwarming

Crash landing on you for HOT romance, banter, comedy, handsome men, some serious moments, a little bit of heartbreak

Crash landing on you it is.

Kamsahamnida!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
I love her already and I hope it stays that way

I get why people ship them

The ost sounds amazing

One down.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I don't know oh, I'm just eyeing her like 'why so fine?'
Swear down, she's easily the prettiest among the 99 liners

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarang60:
I love her already and I hope it stays that way

I get why people ship them

The ost sounds amazing

One down.

She's one female character that was so well written!!! You'll love her till the end!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Swear down, she's easily the prettiest among the 99 liners

Honestly!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mrs Zhang knows I like proper banter...I really hope I get to see more because it is like s**t is about to go down.

Oh I said yes by the way.

Two down

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarang60:
Mrs Zhang knows I like proper banter...I really hope I get to see more because it is like s**t is about to go down.

Oh I said yes by the way.

Two down

They kept it up, don't worry. I really loved this one
And the dark humor about unification almost killed me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.