Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961111 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Birthdays

1. Ji Soo

2. Cha Eun Woo

3. Song Min Ho

4. Jung Jin Sung (my baby)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL please guys don't hate me

LIVE UP TO YOUR NAME
Like seriously

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE MALE RESIDING WHERE WE RESIDE

Easy right?

Flower boy next door?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Netflix subscription for lil amount +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56

grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE MALE RESIDING WHERE WE RESIDE

Easy right?

I interpreted it as the man in our house and was surprised that it was actually correct (I gooloogoolooed it)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
toykathy:
Like seriously
Hahahahha sowie

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
toykathy:

Flower boy next door?
Ahn we've done that before now, plant male neighbor or something like that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I interpreted it as the man in our house and was surprised that it was actually correct (I gooloogoolooed it)

LOL well done

The man living in our house

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays

1. Ji Soo

2. Cha Eun Woo

3. Song Min Ho

4. Jung Jin Sung (my baby)

Power house.

I will allow number 4 because it is you.

Happy birthday beautiful people.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
The thing is, these angels of mine can produce rubbish and it will still sell in thousands, these priceless babies of mine can put zero effort in their work and we would all still go crazy, we will go after anyone who dares to come for them BUT my Stars are so full of integrity that they put their heart and soul into everything they do.

They are passionate and inlove with their craft, they make sure that whatever they produce for our consumption is the best of the best. If this is not love then I don’t know what is.

You deserve all the love Nae Wang, words cannot describe how proud of you I am. I will always be here for you all, it has been scientifically proven that all 9 of you will always be my Number 1.

Guys stream at night when you have data to spare, if you are on Twitter tag him and the album anytime you can, go like the post on Instagram, buy the title track on iTunes if possible, stream on Spotify or any other source, post about it on your social media platform nothing is too small because it all adds up.

He gave his best so he deserves the best

SARANGHAJA MY LEADER OF LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HWANG JUNG MIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I haven’t watched any of his dramas but I'm looking forward to he and yoona's upcoming drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Listen to my angel over a cup of tea, coffee in the morning, during your night/bed time routines, anytime you love to relax your mind and brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygrv55VRRas

SUHO OPPA SARANGHAJA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
sarang60:
The thing is, these angels of mine can produce rubbish and it will still sell in thousands, these priceless babies of mine can put zero effort in their work and we would all still go crazy, we will go after anyone who dares to come for them BUT my Stars are so full of integrity that they put their heart and soul into everything they do.

They are passionate and inlove with their craft, they make sure that whatever they produce for our consumption is the best of the best. If this is not love then I don’t know what is.

You deserve all the love Nae Wang, words cannot describe how proud of you I am. I will always be here for you all, it has been scientifically proven that all 9 of you will always be my Number 1.

Guys stream at night when you have data to spare, if you are on Twitter tag him and the album anytime you can, go like the post on Instagram, buy the title track on iTunes if possible, stream on Spotify or any other source, post about it on your social media platform nothing is too small because it all adds up.

He gave his best so he deserves the best

SARANGHAJA MY LEADER OF LIFE

To add to what she said, stream Let's love or counter will block your.....complete it! (I'm so ratchet. Tufia for myself) grin

SUHO 수호 '사랑, 하자 (Let’s Love)' MV

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Asian oppas who are Korean (part something)

Lee Jong Won.

#aheartsweet

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapheal00(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kindly recommend action Koreans series for my viewing pleasure. Films that would be interesting like city hunter, A man call God, vagabond. The site to download it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

To add to what she said, stream Let's love or counter will block your.....complete it! (I'm so ratchet. Tufia for myself) grin

SUHO 수호 '사랑, 하자 (Let’s Love)' MV

You are the best

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Rapheal00:
Kindly recommend action Koreans series for my viewing pleasure. Films that would be interesting like city hunter, A man call God, vagabond. The site to download it

Tell me what you saw
Errrrr
If you're into sagueks/historical/epic/village dramas:
My country, new age

Kdramahood.com
Dramas.nu
Dramagalaxy.tv

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is sugar and me featuring San e and Raina. The mv has a summer vibe and everyone was dressed appropriately.

My favorites part 1

1. San e in simple clothes. Nice. Ignore the shopping cart and treats

2. Another simple outfit

3. I like this gown even if it looks like a child's dress

4. Random group shot aka we are working on a budget here

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Favorites. Part 2

Kim do yeon was the main lead in the mv and she wore some really nice, simple outfits. Nothing grand but very cute

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not so favorite

1. I really don't like this gown on Raina, I don't know how to explain it but there's just something fugly about the design on the top part

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
ABOUT THE MV

There's a storyline, do yeon misses her boyfriend and reminisces about him while eating lots and lots of sweet things, I don't know what is happening but I want to assume she's devastated about a breakup and binge eating but she's smiling and happy so... Maybe she just genuinely likes sweet treats. Then there's the weird part of her regurgitating everything she ate aigoo

Storyline : 5/10. Cos I really don't understand

Styling : 9/10. I only hated raina's second gown

Choreography : no Choreography

Set design/props : 8/10. It would have been 10 but some parts seemed cheap

Acting : 10/10

Best/worst actor : everyone was perfect

Who stood out the most :
1. The male lead cos we never got to see his face and I'm curious
2. There's a load of donut boxes like Krispy kreme's but San e & Raina is written on it, it caught my eye and now I'm hungry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Random post : I really hope Coronavirus won't affect filming or production of dramas I'm watching o, a lot of movies are suspended and I don't know how I'll cope if the same thing happens to dramas eotteokhe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I really hope Coronavirus won't affect filming or production of dramas I'm watching o, a lot of movies are suspended and I don't know how I'll cope if the same thing happens to dramas eotteokhe
It's inevitable at this point..."joesonghabnida"

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
INFINITE

1. First SONG I heard : she's a fantasy

2. Favorite song(s) : shower, the eye, zero, air, paradise, before the dawn, come back again, diamond, dilemma, feel so bad, with, man in love, be mine, last Romeo, nothings over, the chaser, cover girl, in the summer, I'm going to you, hysterie, destiny, bad, back,

3. Not so favorite song : monster time

3. Bias(es) : they've left the group *sob* and I'm stuck, it's hard to choose a replacement, they are all charming

4. Member I can do without (no hard feelings) : sung yeol or sung jong (noah fence)

5. Favorite mv so far : bad

6. Worst mv so far : Hmmmm can't think of any

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
ibkayee:

It's inevitable at this point..."joesonghabnida"

Nooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Nooooooooo
I thought it would probably come to this, now we just wait sad

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Their safety comes first.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ep 2 of RUGAL........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:55am On Mar 31, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Use the opportunity to watch the dramas that have been on your watch list for 50 years

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
sarang60:

Their safety comes first.
Chai this is sad news for selfish people like me. Waeyoooooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Use the opportunity to watch the dramas that have been on your watch list for 50 years

That's what I'm doing o, I'm even watching 1 episode per day just so I don't finish the list on time lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

That's what I'm doing o, I'm even watching 1 episode per day just so I don't finish the list on time lol

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.