Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955986 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
This song makes me feel like a sexy Michael Jackson’s

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Flower of evil has some really really good OSTs!!!

Doko - Psycho (LOVE IT SO MUCH)
Shim Yong Jae - Feel you (my second fave)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Flower of evil has some really really good OSTs!!!

Doko - Psycho (LOVE IT SO MUCH)
Shim Yong Jae - Feel you (my second fave)

share the download link of the ost

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mickey02:

share the download link of the ost

Pay me first.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Watching when I was the most beautiful is like torture. I'm still wondering why they chose this drama but I guess it's just to punish me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Watching when I was the most beautiful is like torture. I'm still wondering why they chose this drama but I guess it's just to punish me.

Why is it like torture

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Good morning from Nymphs, Greek goddesses and fairies,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-mXPCfhzjQ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2020
sarang60:

Why is it like torture

I don't even know where to start. I'm in episode 4 and Jisoo is still a high school student telling madam not to kiss his brother and to wait for him. Madam is doing myeke myeke like her character in My ID is Gangnam beauty. Yes she had a terrible childhood but I'll soon pluck out my eyes. Then HSJ oppa that I'm still watching this for is probably going to be turned into a bad person. The writers already started his character off on a bad note because they must always use something bad to writeoff the second lead. And I'm sure there's more in store for me. Will I stop watching? NO. Will I stop complaining? NOOOOO grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I don't even know where to start. I'm in episode 4 and Jisoo is still a high school student telling madam not to kiss his brother and to wait for him. Madam is doing myeke myeke like her character in My ID is Gangnam beauty. Yes she had a terrible childhood but I'll soon pluck out my eyes. Then HSJ oppa that I'm still watching this for is probably going to be turned into a bad person. The writers already started his character off on a bad note because they must always use something bad to writeoff the second lead. And I'm sure there's more in store for me. Will I stop watching? NO. Will I stop complaining? NOOOOO grin

Keep watching and complaining girl, you are a queen and I stan.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
sarang60:

Keep watching and complaining girl, you are a queen and I stan.

LMAO kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
I-Land ep 11

Now I didn’t catch the whole ep but I caught the end and oh boy the pain is getting worse.

We are down to 9 boys now and surprisingly enough, I have only lost one baby (Taki) not counting Geonu ..... as I was watching today, I kept saying under my breath (I will lose Daniel today) I am glad I didn’t lose Daniel or Jungwon, but still lost someone precious.

I will Miss You HanBin, dancer of the century, precious one with a heart of gold and a beautiful smile....I wish you so much more than the best.

I have never seen HeeSung cry as much as he did today, I am glad he let all those emotions out (it is ok to be vulnerable baby, that’s why you have me)

K won first place and surprisingly not surprising, Niki finally ranked high...I wasn’t mad about it because he is truly talented and he does work hard. I am also glad he is growing as a person....he is breaking his walls gradually and I might just go in if he gets more welcoming.

Next week is going to be even more heartbreaking no matter who goes home because at this point the only people left are ALL MY BABIES except it is Niki (hahahahaha...not to be mean or anything, we are not there yet in our relationship so it will still hurt BUT just a little)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
sarang60:
I-Land ep 11

Now I didn’t catch the whole ep but I caught the end and oh boy the pain is getting worse.

We are down to 9 boys now and surprisingly enough, I have only lost one baby (Taki) not counting Geonu ..... as I was watching today, I kept saying under my breath (I will lose Daniel today) I am glad I didn’t lose Daniel or Jungwon, but still lost someone precious.

I will Miss You HanBin, dancer of the century, precious one with a heart of gold and a beautiful smile....I wish you so much more than the best.

I have never seen HeeSung cry as much as he did today, I am glad he let all those emotions out (it is ok to be vulnerable baby, that’s why you have me)

K won first place and surprisingly not surprising, Niki finally ranked high...I wasn’t mad about it because he is truly talented and he does work hard. I am also glad he is growing as a person....he is breaking his walls gradually and I might just go in if he gets more welcoming.

Next week is going to be even more heartbreaking no matter who goes home because at this point the only people left are ALL MY BABIES except it is Niki (hahahahaha...not to be mean or anything, we are not there yet in our relationship so it will still hurt BUT just a little)

Hanbin!!! Eeottokke cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
toykathy:

Hanbin!!! Eeottokke cry cry cry

Yeah, the brave baby smiled through it all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
I was inlove with this song the very first second I heard it for the first time few years back and nothing has changed. Still loving it and the mans(yes, mans) who sang it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3bBpLDpWs

Good night everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
Birthdays :

1. RM (BTS)

2. Go Won Hee

3. Jung In Ki

4. Ahn Jae Wook

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2020
sarang60:
I was inlove with this song the very first second I heard it for the first time few years back and nothing has changed. Still loving it and the mans(yes, mans) who sang it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P3bBpLDpWs

Good night everyone

The whole album is a gem!

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Jung in ki ahjussi aka everywhere you go

2. My sweetheart go won hee, please pick another drama soon cos that eccentric something wasn't it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Omo airtel network has been showing me hell where I am, I've been trying to download episode 5 of sf8 since last night but up till now lewl, maybe I should quickly look for mtn sim cos I can't shout

So nara has accepted her sageuk drama, I wish her well, I hope she does great and I hope netizens don't drag her, as for me I'm not watching

*currently watching*: sf8, Alice, missing:the other side, record of youth
Song of the day : wine - Taeyeon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Game time

KWON NARA

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Guess the drama title

MARRIAGE TROUBLE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Mini quiz:

GUESS THE MV THAT IS ON THE TV SCREEN IN THE PICTURE ABOVE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Flower of evil:

I am disappointed and not disappointed in Detective Cha Ji Won.

I am not disappointed because she did right by arresting him because of the circumstances.

I am disappointed because this man has proven to you that all the accusations he's faced have been false and that he's as innocent as a baby. You know that there's a large, sexy target on his back and that he has been set up before. YET, the first thing you do is automatically believe that he killed somebody. Nah. Nah. Nah. She isn't even giving him the benefit of doubt and arresting him because she has to as a cop. She's arresting him because she believes he killed the housekeeper. That's f*cked up. Oppa divorce her and marry me grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2020
When I was the most beautiful is making me scream LMAO. I'm crying y'all!!!

Just so that their Jisoo agenda will agend, they have disappeared my baby!!!! Bring back HSJ biko ah ah. LMAO

But the writer is wild. And not in a good way. The way he/she wrote Jisoo's character, tueh. So your brother has been missing and presumed dead for 3 years and your next line of action is to tell your sister-in-law to move on (which is fine) to YOU (SIR, YOU'RE OUT OF POCKET!)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KWON NARA

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Take care of us captain but it was basically a Waka pass role

2. Itaewon class

3. Erm.... Itaewon class

4. I've never really been in love love with any of her characters

5. Erm..... She and Yoon shi Yoon in your honor

7. A nurse cos I wasn't convinced with her doctor role

8. I want her to act with park bo gum cos itaewon class writer sowed a seed in my mind, real life - Lee Jong suk, I'm already shipping so they need to stop wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol I loved episode 5 of sf8 but the ending left me wanting more, I really need them to expand this into a movie or a series cos I need to know if he remembered her or not, lol that girl is a big head "I'm sorry ms yang, I don't think I can do it" lmao stupid child

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

1. Take care of us captain but it was basically a Waka pass role

2. Itaewon class

3. Erm.... Itaewon class

4. I've never really been in love love with any of her characters

5. Erm..... She and Yoon shi Yoon in your honor

7. A nurse cos I wasn't convinced with her doctor role

8. I want her to act with JiWoo cos a writer sowed a seed in my mind, real life - park bo gum I'm already shipping so they need to stop wasting my time

I didn’t do it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
sarang60:

I didn’t do it.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
good evening all. please which of these movies is interesting and captivating. TRAIN ALICE which should I go for

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.