Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955849 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Random post : so I've finally watched all the I need romance series and I'm actually quite confused on how to rate them, I think they are all in the same level, I don't even know. I'll say I liked the story and chemistry of all leads equally, the difference will be in the supporting characters, I feel the supporting characters of season 1 were given appropriate screen time so it'll probably be my favorite, then season 2 will be my 2nd best but I really really hate the end so both season 2 & 3 are tied at 2nd place for me. Mtchewww I'm confused abeg Goodnight. I hope the writer gives us a 4th season sha

I decided to properly watch one of the dramas I skipped through so I picked dream, I hope I'm not wasting my time

P.s : happy birthday to my husbands Lee ki woo, seo in guk and shin won ho

*currently watching*: Alice, record of youth, 18 again, private lives, start up, the spies who loved me, dream

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Who sang it better
Song title : you are my girl
Artists : B1a4 VS Kim jo han
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : B1a4's song is a very bubbly pop, it's one of those songs that just scream mindless happy vibes, nothing serious, love the vocals and baro's rap is nice

Kim jo han's is an ost, it's in English and it's nice. His English is perfect

If I had to score both songs would get 2.5/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2020
#flashbackfriday

Aigoo such a foolish drama but I loved every bit of the foolishness, ms oh ha ni was such a goat, I wanted to beat her, scream in her ear and slap her into another country but this was the drama that made me fall helplessly in love with Jung so min, this drama is a classic, very dumb and annoying but also very funny. Also the drama made me learn the names of all of super junior lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SHIN SE KYUNG

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since rookie historian something something has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Guess the drama title

THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WHO GO TO HOGWARTS GET JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
#flashbackfriday

Aigoo such a foolish drama but I loved every bit of the foolishness, ms oh ha ni was such a goat, I wanted to beat her, scream in her ear and slap her into another country but this was the drama that made me fall helplessly in love with Jung so min, this drama is a classic, very dumb and annoying but also very funny. Also the drama made me learn the names of all of super junior lol

Hahahahaha.....scenes are replaying in my head.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

School of magic

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Golden time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
the spy who loved me ep 1.

Hahahahaha.... not the scene in this screenshot but the scene afterwards. Eric oppa is mean and it has been scientifically and officially proven

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
This is the truth for all of my oppas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Seo In Guk

2. Shin Won Ho

3. Lee Ki Woo

4. Shin Eun Soo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
sarang60:

Golden time

Erm sorry ma but nope! But answers are wrong

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....scenes are replaying in my head.

LOL same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since rookie historian something something has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I didn't watch it so my answers remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes and no

Stay healthy and safe Nae Nampyeon

Neomu neomu Saranghae and also gomawoyo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Erm sorry ma but nope! But answers are wrong

Ok at least I tried

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Seo In Guk

2. Shin Won Ho

3. Lee Ki Woo

4. Shin Eun Soo

I was waiting for this.

Happy birthday Nampyeons

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Medical top team

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

Witch at court?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tale of the nine tailed ep05&06

SPOILER ALERT

Now this is what the writers of TKEM should have done before that first kiss, built up some delicious flirtation FIRST! The fact that they have past life history makes it even more feasible.

Again, THE WAY YEON LOOKS AT HER!!! WOW!!!
LDW is such a good actor, his eyes are so expressive and he has sold me on the feelings Yeon has for Ji Ah.

Hwang Hee is doing such a great job and I am rooting for him and his babe that will probably murder him one of these days. She's so beautiful on a normal day but with those contacts PHEW!!!

Rang should keep deceiving himself and toeing the evil side, he'll probably die one kind of sacrificial death at the end.

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa, the Governor is who I'm referring to. I repeat, oppaaaaaaaaaaa.

TVN and fantasy are a match made in heaven and I hope they don't ruin this one in anyway.

P.S Yeon was really stupid for not pushing to find out what she exchanged to buy him. Very stupid. Now she has stupidly given up the fox bead and started an entirely new chain of events.

Has the Imoogi entered her now? From the last scene it seemed like it. The more of this drama I watch, the more I want to see.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I great Una ooo...this thread is still existing Wow.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Tale of the nine tailed ep05&06

SPOILER ALERT

Now this is what the writers of TKEM should have done before that first kiss, built up some delicious flirtation FIRST! The fact that they have past life history makes it even more feasible.

Again, THE WAY YEON LOOKS AT HER!!! WOW!!!
LDW is such a good actor, his eyes are so expressive and he has sold me on the feelings Yeon has for Ji Ah.

Hwang Hee is doing such a great job and I am rooting for him and his babe that will probably murder him one of these days. She's so beautiful on a normal day but with those contacts PHEW!!!

Rang should keep deceiving himself and toeing the evil side, he'll probably die one kind of sacrificial death at the end.

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa, the Governor is who I'm referring to. I repeat, oppaaaaaaaaaaa.

TVN and fantasy are a match made in heaven and I hope they don't ruin this one in anyway.

P.S Yeon was really stupid for not pushing to find out what she exchanged to buy him. Very stupid. Now she has stupidly given up the fox bead and started an entirely new chain of events.

Has the Imoogi entered her now? From the last scene it seemed like it. The more of this drama I watch, the more I want to see.

I really hope the drama won't get dark from next week. Lee Rang will sacrifice himself for his brother and Lee Yeon will probably turn human at the end. Anyhow anyway, I feel for them for the troubles to come

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I find Edward Kim so charismatic and sexy and I am really hoping he went rogue on GK so that all 4 of them can team up to end GK but this one that he's meeting Gk's oga, I hope it wasn't their plan from the beginning, mahn that would be so evil but also intriguing sha. Lol I thought Vivian died *sigh* I love all the tiny tiny foolishness in private lives las Las. The whole one twin dying seems a bit like fake writing to me but I'll accept it at least we have a smart tech guy in our corner, that mumu GK glasses guy aigoo so annoying with his primary school mentality

LOL I saw Yoon so hee in the spies who loved me and I was happy she's in a new drama only for homegirl to die on me in episode 2 aigoo. I'm pretty sure lim ju hwan killed her and now I don't want to see him eotteokhe. It's funny how private lives is about industrial espionage and I'm all YASSSSSSSSS but this one is also about spies and I'm all erm.... Meh, anyway I don't hate it, story's good, Eric and yoo in na have chemistry but I'm just not excited about it

Tale of the gumiho needs to give me more backstory, all I know for now is oppa killed ahreum cos she was probably possessed, I'm liking the brotherly tsundere love sha, I can't help myself, plus vet oppa is just so yum and jo bo ah is just so awesome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
sarang60:

Ok at least I tried

Hell oh hell

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
toykathy:

I really hope the drama won't get dark from next week. Lee Rang will sacrifice himself for his brother and Lee Yeon will probably turn human at the end. Anyhow anyway, I feel for them for the troubles to come

Same here! I really hope they don't do the usual ending where the supernatural being will die and they'll both have to reincarnate or some sh*t....I'm looking at you Hotel del Luna and Goblin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
toykathy:

Witch at court?

Correct! You're on a roll! Both answers whoop whoop

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Same here! I really hope they don't do the usual ending where the supernatural being will die and they'll both have to reincarnate or some sh*t....I'm looking at you Hotel del Luna and Goblin

I am trying my hardest not to think about the end of this drama

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
I find Edward Kim so charismatic and sexy and I am really hoping he went rogue on GK so that all 4 of them can team up to end GK but this one that he's meeting Gk's oga, I hope it wasn't their plan from the beginning, mahn that would be so evil but also intriguing sha. Lol I thought Vivian died *sigh* I love all the tiny tiny foolishness in private lives las Las. The whole one twin dying seems a bit like fake writing to me but I'll accept it at least we have a smart tech guy in our corner, that mumu GK glasses guy aigoo so annoying with his primary school mentality

LOL! I really thought Vivian died too, he's unserious. That uncle or thug or whatever he is should stop being ewww and pocket his love. Hian. That GK glasses guy AKA low budget Lee Min Ki is so annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I am trying my hardest not to think about the end of this drama

They'll surprise us and not f*ck it up

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
fijiano202:
I great Una ooo...this thread is still existing Wow.....

We greet you too oooo....thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1563) (1564) (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.