Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1953918 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2020
Yeah wanted to do who sang it better, realized jonghyun was involved so I'm just gonna make it song recommendations, you listen and decide for yourselves, it's too early to cry

Lonely - sistar
Lonely - kara
Lonely - jonghyun feat taeyeon
Lonely - spica

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2020
#mancrushmonday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
GAME TIME

JUNG EUN CHAE

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since the king eternal monarch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
Guess the movie title (lol I'm sorry)
THE SECOND STATE OF NOT LIVING GONG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I love him, he's so tall, I die
cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title
MOUNT THE HEAVEN BORDERS
P.S: I'm sorry
Dear olodos,
CLIMB THE SKY WALLS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Since the king eternal monarch has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

The wind blows

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

He's mine, so back off

*KNIFE*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

CLIMB THE SKY WALLS

Ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Train to Busan 2?
I'm confused

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I love him, he's so tall, I die

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah they are a big deal, but a lot of people don't trust them as actors cos they started out pretty much Bleh, honestly I myself only started watching because I knew Nam joo Hyuk had improved in his acting, but I'm still surprised the drama isn't a ratings hit cos it deserves

That's true, I said I'd ask you what you think about Suzy's acting now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao please I've watched all of his drama specials, I'm good for now. I downloaded into the ring but I haven't had the time to watch it yet

Fine, I and my husband forgive you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
After watching last week's episode of startup, I can definitely say I love that drama, I have liked it from the first episode but I wasn't in love with it but now man I love it, it is definitely not the best drama I've watched this year but it's probably no 3 for me right now, I just really really hope they don't drag the love triangle thing into next week, I'm seeing Jipyeong with ring in the teasers for next week's episode and I'm just like gosh no, I hope he's thinking about engaging a repented won in Jae, cos I won't be able to handle it if he's been pining over dalmi for 3 years. Chul soo is cute with his numbers video Lmao but what is that? The scene where dalmi was letting dosan go reminded me of Suzy letting Kim soo Hyun go in dream high lol and the dramas are written by the same writer, in dream high it was sweet to watch cos they were both reasonable and knew that was the best but here it was just so painful to watch because big headed dosan refused to accept reality, urghhh I hate overly emotional people, like he could have just accepted the fact that he couldn't win against 2sto, he would have gone to silicon Valley and he and dalmi could have still kept in touch but no he had to be a whiny brat and make shi!t end up in "break up" *sigh*. Lmao I hate dosan's parents, they remind me of my mom, is it generally a parent thing to always brag about their children or is it just a my mom thing lol, see how they were embarrassing the poor boy in front of baseball player, I know it's a good thing to praise your kids to help their self esteem but aigoo I really believe one of the reasons I'm a serious introvert is cos my mom would literally drag me everywhere telling people how I was the best at some academic shi!t and I literally always just wanted to hide *sigh* (that and the fact that I'm a broke a** lol, I sincerely believe if I were a rich girl I'd probably not be so introverted, lewl I'd fly to every concert in the world and probably be besties with Kendall Jenner) anyway back to the drama, almeoni is basically Jesus level Saint right now, I can't believe she accepted dalmi's mom, Lmao I guess I still have a long way to go with this forgiveness thing cos I'd probably scratch the bi! tch's eyes out, and honestly that woman is such an abandoner, God shouldn't have given her kids, she abandoned dalmi as a child and now she has abandoned in Jae as an adult, like just eww, I understand she has her own issues but still eww abeg. After all is said and done, I blame jipyeong for the shi!t samsan tech had to go through, he was not professional at all, he wasn't the least bit emotionally intelligent, I get that he felt guilty over his harsh words but he's their freaking mentor, it's his job to be harsh and speak facts, even if he was feeling down and guilty, he should have shown up for demo day, it's only fair, he should have gone through the contract with them and continued to advise them cos that's what he signed up for, if they refused his advice that's a different matter, but he decided to be a proud coward and go hide *sigh* anyway I still love his big head.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
toykathy:

The wind blows
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

*KNIFE*
I bet you've made millions from your suya business

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Ohhhh
LOL she said ohhh like she has ever heard about the drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Train to Busan 2? I'm confused
LOL I can tell that you're confused
Anyway wrong answer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

That's true, I said I'd ask you what you think about Suzy's acting now

Honestly, I think she has improved, there are still times when she seems to be struggling with expressing certain emotions especially when she has to act excited, I can totally tell she's acting but that's honestly just a minor detail, she has come a long way from her dream high and big days and I am very happy for her cos I do like the girl and at this point she can date Lee dong wook if she likes, I will support with my full chest lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Fine, I and my husband forgive you tongue
Screw you husband snatcher wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly, I think she has improved, there are still times when she seems to be struggling with expressing certain emotions especially when she has to act excited, I can totally tell she's acting but that's honestly just a minor detail, she has come a long way from her dream high and big days and I am very happy for her cos I do like the girl and at this point she can date Lee dong wook if she likes, I will support with my full chest lol

YAAAAAAY!!!
My agenda has agendeddddd
Suzy will shock everyone when she wins the Daesang for best actress! In 2027

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL she said ohhh like she has ever heard about the drama

LMAO
I did a search on Dramagalaxy.tv yesterday and I didn't see that name so the ohhh was because I had really never heard about it before

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I bet you've made millions from your suya business

I wishhhhh
*Knife*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

YAAAAAAY!!!
My agenda has agendeddddd
Suzy will shock everyone when she wins the Daesang for best actress! In 2027

LOL please hasn't she won a daesang before?

I'm shocked sha, I thought popular people won everything

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO
I did a search on Dramagalaxy.tv yesterday and I didn't see that name so the ohhh was because I had really never heard about it before

LOL it's a one episode drama that I've also never watched, I only know about it cos my mans was in it. I made do with YouTube clips

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I wishhhhh *Knife*
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

I really tried to answer this but I couldn't.
The second is season 2
Dead is state of not living
Gong is hour/time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL it's a one episode drama that I've also never watched, I only know about it cos my mans was in it. I made do with YouTube clips

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL please hasn't she won a daesang before?

I'm shocked sha, I thought popular people won everything

LMAO winch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.