Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961211 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

..... err

Nope!

Nooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Nooooooooo

LOL Hinteu

It's a 2018 web drama starring an idol from a group you stan (well at least I think you stan the group)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL Hinteu

It's a 2018 web drama starring an idol from a group you stan (well at least I think you stan the group)

Tofu personified!!!!

And yes I stan VIXX regardless of whatever is going on with them group wise....aigooo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I swear in that their group picture I just want to play with them like Legos

Hahahahaha...let it remain a fantasy of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
toykathy:

My Ice prince is the most handsome. My princes

They are all so handsome no lie but SungHoon has always been extra. For this shoot, Heesung's outfit combined with NIKI's hair is to live for IMO.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
As a debutant, let me get my mask and dress ready.

Unnie, look at our personal top 4.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Eggies, leader and his children.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
I say yes to the hair.

He always looks unapproachable to me but for some reason, these pictures make him look like the baby he is.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok.....I will stop now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
I thought I was done but I just saw this.

Fans be editing like crazy

I like this hair too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ok now I am done

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Tofu personified!!!!

And yes I stan VIXX regardless of whatever is going on with them group wise....aigooo

Lmao you're sha correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
sarang60:

Hahahahaha...let it remain a fantasy of yours.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2021
sarang60:
Ok now I am done
I don't think you are

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
#throwbackthursday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : FAMILY BANDAGE

Main Cast :
Park sang myeon
Lee hye in

Channel : kbs
Year: 2013

Fun fact : erm...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
In a classroom at a girls' high school, a man (psm) is in front teaching the students a song, he's smiling at a particular student (lhi). The song ends and everyone claps for him, a student asks if he wrote the song himself, psm says yes, another student says wow seon woo's dad is awesome, she turns to seonwoo (that's lhi) and says can I get his autograph? Another says ahjussi do you know Yoon do Hyun? Please call him, the students start chanting "please call Yoon do Hyun", psm says stop! The point isn't if I'm close to Yoon do Hyun but that my wittiness came up with the most catchy part of the song, the girls look bored and disappointed. One says so you mean you don't know Yoon do Hyun? Another looks at seonwoo and says ya Lee seonwoo, I thought your dad used to be a star, were you lying?

Seonwoo and her dad are at the teachers' office, dad is sitting straight and looking apologetic while seonwoo is slouching on the chair and looking like she doesn't give a hoot. The teacher asks her to sit up, she does, reluctantly. The teacher tells the dad, I kept calling but I couldn't reach you. Dad says yes, I've been busy. Teacher says well the thing is seonwoo wants to drop out and become a singer. Dad turns and eyes seonwoo, teacher says I know she's very talented as she takes after you but I think a student should focus on her studies... Dad kneels down and says please she was a good kid when she was young, I don't know what's wrong with her lately, it's all my fault, he raises his trouser up and asks the teacher to hit his calves cos he deserves it. Teacher is flustered and begs him to stop. Seonwoo looks at him in surprise and mutters "what on earth.." another teacher passing by sees dad and says aren't you seo min who sang "become like dust"? Dad says yes I am, I even made top artists on the billboard that year. The teacher shakes his hand and says it's an honor. Seo min(dad) asks if he'd like an autograph, teacher says sure, seo min is happy and says it's been long. He signs his autograph and the teacher says oh seo gyeongdo, that's your real name? Seonwoo and her teacher have weird looks on their faces, the other teacher thanks seo min for the autograph and leaves. Seonwoo mutters seo... The teacher says Lee seonwoo, isn't he your dad? Seo min looks scared and seonwoo glares at him.

Outside seonwoo says your role was my father, why did you act like a star? You don't even show up on Google, give it back, the 200 won I paid you to play my dad, do you know how hard I earned that? (me:aigoo so he's not her dad) seo min says what money? Once money enters my pocket I never give it back.

Seo min is at a café, rehearsing a song, he's an unsuccessful celeb who now sings for random events, as he's rehearsing his band mate comes and says give it a rest already, most singers end up like their song, do you really want to sing your song "become like dust" and become dust, and how many jobs do you have? You already do odd jobs, now you play a dad? And you took money from a baby. Seo min says ya! It's money for my labor, friend says sure, sure, so where did you spend that payment for your labor? Seo min says I'm going to send Yuri to Harvard.

At home he's drinking soju and eating ramen and watching a video recording of his wife and daughter Yuri (I guess they're divorced and his wife has custody), he sadly picks up a game control pad that has a kid bandage on it, he rubs the bandage fondly.

Seonwoo is at a pc bang videochatting with a boy, she says he's the worst, I got humiliated in front of the class and my teacher will be calling me into her office nonstop but worst of all oppa you sold your netbook for that 200 won, I'm sorry. The boy says we're family you don't have to be sorry. A message pops up on her screen, she tells the boy, seungyeon, I'll see you at home and disconnects the video. The message continues, "I'm a 19 year old boy", she responds I'm a 17 year old girl but we won't take you in if you plan to return back to your home, the boy says fine, once a family, always a family, she says fine, the rent is 380 won, everyone pays between 70-80 won, everyone must fulfill their responsibilities, the boy says then I can join the family? Thank you

The next day she's introducing the new boy to the other kids, she starts this is Lee junho 16 years, he's specialty is forging documents, the new boy says that's so cool, I'm Lee jongdae, I'm 19, I ran away 3 years ago and this is my first family (me:wait! They're runaways?), seonwoo continues, that's our youngest Jung eunji, 15 years, she's quick witted, Lee jeongdae says she's cute and eunji smiles widely, seonwoo says and that's the head of our house shin seungyeon, jeongdae says so you're the dad? Then what am I, an uncle? It's a real family. They all decide to have a party since they have a new family member and aigoo the party is at the department store where they eat grilled meat left as samples in front of meat stalls.

LOL the next day seonwoo goes to audition as a performer at the Cafe seo min works at, lol she's performing snsd's I got a boy, she even dresses like them (aigoo she's cute) everyone is impressed until seo min comes in and recognizes her. After her performance, he drags her out, he says he'll report to her teacher, she says she quit school. He goes "what?", she says she was embarrassed, he says do your parents know you're doing this? She says they'd cheer me on, he says kids your age can't... She brings out an ID card that shows she's 21, he collects it and says this is illegal.. She says and you taking my money is legal? His friend and other staff come out and the friend says Mary we loved your performance and the owner wants to hire you (me:lol Mary Ko), she thanks them and they leave, seo min says Mary, are you a pet dog? (me:lol how is Mary the name of a dog) lol she says whatever, barks like a dog and sticks her tongue out at him. She tells him he still owes her 200 won.

He takes her for lunch and says regardless of everything that has happened between us, I like you, I respect you for being so fixated on money but you're going about it all wrong, you should find a job proper for your age, she ignores him. He smiles creepily and says by the way what's your wish? Girls your age must have something they want to do or to have, she chokes on her burger and says daebak are you a pedophile? He says what? You punk, my daughter is coming back from studying abroad but I don't know what to do for her, she never says what she wants so I have no clue, so follow me around and give me some advice. I can't believe you thought that, you like money right? I'll give you plenty for it. She thinks and says something I want, My own space? He says a room?

We see him preparing a room while her voice over says "to a girl a room isn't just a place where she sleeps, it's a place where she can feel just how much her family loves her".

Flashback to him drinking beer and writing music in his room, Yuri comes with her control pad and asks him to play with her, he sends her away, she sits on the floor and says I wish this were my room, you're always in this room so if this were my room, we can be together all the time right?

The next day he takes a train to Busan (me: don't tell me Yuri is in Busan and he's lying that she schools abroad) oh wow, Yuri is actually sick in a hospital at Busan, seems she has been unconscious for years, his mom who watches her, tells him she's developing breasts and saw her first period, that must mean she's alive right, but why do the doctors keep telling us to stop, why do they tell us to give up? Son please save Yuri (eotteoke). Seo min's voice over says Yuri, daddy won't give up on you, you trust me right?

At night the other kids are sleeping while seonwoo is browsing, she sends seo min a text message "ahjussi, I saw news about you online. Wow, you really were on the billboard, by the way, what do you think about me, how's my singing from a singer's point of view? He responds with come early tomorrow, let's meet up after breakfast. Lol she's disappointed and says whatever and continues browsing, she sees articles about him saying he became like dust and some talking about a plagiarism and physical assault scandal.

The next day she tells him she has a surprise for him, she convinced the owner of the Cafe to host a show based on seo min's old hits, she made posters and decorations, seo min looks sad, she says come on, I know you like it, she tells him she memorized all of his songs last night so she can sing backup, she goes to start rehearsing, he turns off the music, she asks why? He says this isn't your playground, she says let's sing together, you can reminisce about the old days and I can be reviewed, he wants to leave, she holds him and says wait, listen to me sing and let me know if I have potential, he says let's go, she says I'm not asking you to teach me, is it so hard to just listen? he flashes back to Yuri saying she knows how to play her game alone but she just wants to play with him.

Back to the present seonwoo says ahjussi would you do this to your daughter, why do you ignore me all the time? Flashback to Yuri also asking him why he ignores her, he promised to go to the school picnic with her, the other kids found treasures with their dads but she couldn't find any because she was alone. Back to the present seo min says my daughter doesn't whine like you, she does everything well alone, he walks away.

She goes home and the other kids are outside grilling meat, eunji says eomma (aigoo) the first son *sigh* says seungyeon hyung bought us pork, join us, she sits to eat and notices a bruises on seungyeon's arm, she asks what happened, he says he went home and his dad caught him, he says do you know what my dad said to me after 2 years? "so you slept out again"? I got beat up for sleeping out not for leaving home, they all laugh, junho says I saw my mom a few days ago and she already has a new guy, I don't know what's so irresistible about her, jeongdae hits his head playfully and says there are things kids will never understand, they all laugh again. Seungyeon says by the way the landlady called, what do we do about the rent, jeongdae says I keep getting fired from my part time jobs, let's rob our houses, everyone go home and bring back some valuables. Eunji says seonwoo unni doesn't have a house to rob, seonwoo says it's OK, I can get some money.

She goes to a shop and sees a woman quarreling with a drunk customer that grabbed her a**, it seems the woman is her mom, the woman and the customer starts fighting and she wants to go intervene but she stops herself angrily, says gross and walks away, the woman sees her walking away and starts to call her (I'm right, it's her mom).

The next day she goes to see seo min and asks him to borrow her money she lies that she passed an audition and would need 5,000 won to pay for training but he can give her just 3,000. He says what's the phone number of the agency, in fact let's go right now, she says no, just borrow me the money, don't you trust me? He says you have no fear and think you can take the stage now don't you? But imagine that becomes your job, do you think it'd be like a dream? She says you haven't even heard me sing and you think I can't do it, why not, because I'm a loser who can't do anything, do you know what my nickname is? Lonely girl, because no one ever comes next to me, so I want to do what I'm good at and be praised for it, so that people will finally look at me, ahjussi must you be like everyone else? He says Lee seonwoo listen, do you know how many fake agencies take advantage of that dream and cheat? And to be honest your singing skills are just average (me:lol girl that just wants to pay rent), he gets up to leave. She says I guess you really did beat someone, you beat people with words, I hear you also stole someone's song, so being fake is

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2021
your specialty, a fake dad, a plagiarizer.

Later that night, seonwoo goes to a place where people write wishes on padlocks and attach, she writes please help me meet with an adult who is on my side.

Seo min meets with his friend and asks him to connect him with a trustworthy agency since he has connections in the music industry (me:lewl does that exist), he also asks for Mary's address.

Seonwoo goes home and is shocked to see her mom making dinner, she goes back out and says mtcheww why is she here, like I'd go back with her, she notices a bag of rice near the door and angrily goes in, she asks her mom, did you bring that rice? The mom ignores and says welcome, she asks again, mom says isn't it hard living with just kids? Just look at this place, seonwoo says how dare you bring rice, that's like telling me to live here forever (me:that's true o) mom says still, this is your home. Seonwoo says my home, and whose fault is that? When I stole and caused trouble, you should've scolded me, you should have at least said I shouldn't do that, then this wouldn't be my home! She storms out, seo min is at the door, he heard everything. He runs after her and takes her to a park to talk. He says have you ever apologized for every single thing you've done? Some people can't apologize because they feel so bad(me : *side eye* that's just bull) so your mom.. She says ahjussi what do you know, how dare you keep butting into my life?

The next day seo min goes to the bank to withdraw some of his savings.

The kids are standing in front of their house with the door wide open, seonwoo runs in and says what happened? Apparently jeongdae stole their valuables and left, seungyeon wants to report to the police but junho reminds him that his mom reported him missing to the police and they'll catch him if he goes. Junho says how is this a family, don't make me laugh, how is this different from the sewer of a house where I come from, seonwoo tries to calm him down, he says noona this is all your fault, you brought him on your own, what would you know, you were always living with relatives and you think you can form a family? I'm leaving, she says junho don't do this, I'm sorry, seungyeon says since it's your fault you should take responsibility.

Seo min is at the train station watching teenage girls in their school uniforms (me:lol I get that he's thinking about his daughter but this just comes off creepy) he notices seonwoo trying to beg for money by lying to people that she lost her ticket, she doesn't see his face and comes to hustle him too, she sees he's the one and lol gives up.

They are sitting by a river, she's eating ramen, he's drinking soju, he says why do you live like that, you're still young, she says you sound like my teacher. He says you quit school because you were humiliated but this is much worse, she says it's nicer to beg than to steal. He asks are you doing this to feed that family of yours? She says stay out of it, you're not my dad, he says true, how could I be your real dad, what about them? A family can't be bought with money, it's not something you can force or quit, that's blood, you can't escape it (ermm.. Please anyone that wants to buy me is welcome, I promise I'll be the best family ever, OK back to the drama) she says do you know why I want to become a singer? Actually it's because it's loud, my parents fought everyday, I sang everyday to drown them out but their fights were still louder, so I even stole, I thought at least they'd stop fighting if I'm at the police station but they fought about who had to come get me, eventually my teacher came to get me, if I die would they fight over who had to plan my funeral? He says what about the opposite, what kind of daughter are you? She says I'm.. I'm an ungrateful daughter who forgot about the hardship they had to endure to raise me, I'm a horrible daughter.

He's drunk and asleep so she carries him home (me:omo how?) and Lays him on his couch, she gets some towels to cover him and she sees that the towels were stolen from a sauna, she smiles. She looks around the house, goes into the very pretty pink room he made for Yuri, she says this must be what he spends all his money on, a wardrobe is slightly open and she goes to lock it but looks to admire all the toys in it, she notices a park of kid bandages, she keeps 1, notices a bag, opens it and sees the money he withdrew from the bank.

Next scene there's a lavish meal on the table at the "family" house, eunji and seonwoo are in front of the meal and eunji happily says wow unni you're just like my mom, seungyeon is playing a game at a corner while junho is at another corner listening to music, she asks them to come eat and they start to enjoy the meal. A voice from outside calls "Lee seonwoo".

Next scene, she's at a police station, seo min comes in and says I heard you found the person who robbed me, he's shocked to see seonwoo, he says what agency lured you this time? The policeman says calm down, she says she did it because she was hungry, would you like to press charges, seo min says no, I gave her the money, you can give the rest to her, he leaves. She runs after him and says ahjussi why are you making me the bad girl, you think I'd be touched? You didn't look cool at all! Just curse me out, call me a lowlife and just hit me, he slaps her she's shocked, he walks away.

The next day she's sitting at her house still feeling her cheek, eunji comes with a carton and says unni, a package came for you, seonwoo opens it and there's a microphone in it with a note from seo min, he wrote "you're not a thief, you're just in pain". She starts to cry.

At night, she's waiting for him at the Cafe, as soon as she sees him she says I'm sorry ahjussi, I know they can't become my real family as you said but I was scared, I'd really be alone if I lose them too, he says let's go see Yuri.

They are at his house, he's on a video call with his mom, he tells her to show him Yuri, seonwoo is shocked to see her unconscious and attached to life support. Seo min says remember seonwoo the girl I told you about she's here, you have a big sister now so wake up, you should go shopping, watch movies and go to concerts with her so you have to wake up OK, I'll call again, goodnight my daughter. He ends the call and says you didn't believe me when I said my daughter was a princess right? She's the sleeping beauty, I'm scared too, I made her like that, how can I see her myself so I've never been able to go into her hospital room, she'll get better, she'll call my name and run out, that's been my only hope for 6 years but there's a chance that I may never speak to my daughter again and that terrifies me because I never got to apologize, I should have apologized back then.

She's sitting outside and some guy is passing flyers for some star festival and jangheung, she remembers seo min telling her that Yuri got into an accident, she wanted him to take her somewhere but he was angry and let her go out on her own, he says he doesn't understand how the accident happened at jangheung.

Seo min and bandmate are performing for customers at the Cafe, seonwoo runs in and tells him she knows why Yuri went to jangheung, apparently jangheung is that place where people make wishes on padlocks, seonwoo takes him there and tells him desperate people come here to make wishes, she must have made a wish too. He remembers being there with Yuri, she askedhim to join her in attaching her wish but he's busy composing a song and doesn't listen to her, back to the present, he goes towards the area where she was standing and wonders what her wish could have been? He sees an old doll of hers attached to the wish she wrote, "let my dad and I defeat the villains together" he remembers buying her a computer game and showing her how to play and defeat the demon, as they are about to begin his phone rings and he answers, she says dad let's defeat the villain together, he shushes her and tells her to play by herself as he's working, she sits sadly and puts a bandage over the heart of her stuffed toy saying it's heart is aching cos dad refused to play.

Back at jangheung, seo min says is that the reason you came all the way here to make this wish, he starts to cry and apologize.

Seonwoo goes home and sees her mom waiting for her, mom says I heard you sing, are you any good, anyway you saw me scream at your dad right? I bet you got my vocal chords, let's go home. Seonwoo asks which home, uncle's, aunt's, which home? Mom says you're ashamed to be my daughter right? I was ashamed to be your dad's wife, he was always getting drunk and humiliating us all over town, I thought if I could go back 20 years, I'd avoid meeting him like the plague but I can't, even if I was born again I'd have to meet him because of you. Seonwoo says were you also like that, You wanted to apologize to me but missed your chance?

A few weeks later Seonwoo now attends an after school academy. Bandmate tells seo min he has good news that the agency wants to sign seo min, seo min says it wasn't him that needed the good agency, manager says he already sent a demo and they liked it and wanted to meet with seo min.

Seo min goes to see seonwoo at the academy and tells her he's starting a band called family bandage and would like her to be a part of it, she's excited and hugs him, she brings out her microphone from her bag and says finally I'll get to use it, he says wow you carry that around, she says yes who knows I might get scouted on the street.

Seo min sends a message to all of seonwoo's former classmates and teachers, he tells them she's taking the first step towards her dreams and he'd like it if they come encourage her.

It's show day, they are performing at a park, the students and teacher are there and even her "family" are there, as they perform, her mom also comes to watch (awwnn), seo min sees Yuri's ghost in white watching their performance (me:omo does this mean she dies), he smiles and she disappears then he sees her as a kid playing her game. The crowd asks for an encore.

After everyone has left, seonwoo asks him where he's going, he says he's going to Busan, it's time to enter Yuri's room, he asks how about her she points to her mom who's waiting for her. His finger is bleeding from strumming the guitar, she takes the bandage she stole and puts on the wound, they smile. The endeu.

I would rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED
1. The story, it's nothing grand but I think it just shows that none of us really have it together, both the adult and the kid were screwed up but the lesson is live a good life, love those you have now to avoid regrets, apologize to those you need to apologize to and just take each day as it comes I guess.

LOL so I was forming wow is this me watching a touchy Feely drama without crying, man I've become a tough cookie and then they had to show Yuri's ghost scene and her playing her game while they were performing Lmao the tears kept pouring lol, I know it wasn't clear but I think she died, maybe it's cos they couldn't fit everything into a 1 hour drama but I think the only reason she held on was for seo min to acknowledge his mistakes and apologize, as soon as he did that she was free to go and he also let go of his guilt and decided to enter her room after 6 years.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Again I'm sure it was because of the short time but I wish we knew what really happened with his plagiarism and assault case, I bet he didn't do it and it was just one of those cases of misinterpreted scandal ruining a person's career, but they made no mention of it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just a random thought in my head.

I used to say that Thai language was difficult to listen to and love, that it was difficult to follow or comprehend.

These past 2 years or so, has really changed my mind on that notion. I have watch so many Thai dramas to the point where I am in love with the language and have even started singing Thai songs....(their osts are awesome by the way and their sad songs are beautiful)

The next language on my list to conquer now is Vietnamese and Lord help me, it almost seems impossible but Thai has thought me to never say never.

Oh don't get me wrong.... I still can't speak Thai, neither am I trying to be fluent (it is still hard cheesy) but the fact that I get the rhythm of the language and understand/speak some words alone is more enough.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I don't think you are

Hahahahaha.....it took the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
sarang60:

I used to say that Thai language was difficult to listen to and love, that it was difficult to follow or comprehend.

These past 2 years or so, has really changed my mind on that notion. I have watch so many Thai dramas to the point where I am in love with the language and have even started singing Thai songs....(their osts are awesome by the way and their sad songs are beautiful)

The next language on my list to conquer now is Vietnamese and Lord help me, it almost seems impossible but Thai has thought me to never say never.

Oh don't get me wrong.... I still can't speak Thai, neither am I trying to be fluent (it is still hard cheesy) but the fact that I get the rhythm of the language and understand/speak some words alone is more enough.

It's a good thing you posted this. Please help me, epp me ohhhhh I need HOT, STEAMY ROMANCE. Kdramas these days are not doing it for me in that department LMAO I sound like a pervert. But sha recommend some for me, you know I don't mind if it's boy love.

I promise to not covet your men or women or anybody. Pinky swear!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Song Kang (TLOML)

2. Cho Byeong Kyu (I don't know if he's cleared of his bullying scandal)

3. Kim Hee Ae

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2021
sarang60:
As a debutant, let me get my mask and dress ready.

Unnie, look at our personal top 4.
I don't regret stanning them. My babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2021
A lot of things happened in oh my ladylord this week but I have no idea what that is cos I slept right through the episodes, at least I woke up in time to see the beautiful kiss scene between the leads and then I slept right back through it, can they please send minhyuk's character back to France or wherever he came from, he really has no use here and honestly why wasn't this drama cut short, I can't believe I have to watch 6 more episodes of the writer throwing madness at us, now all of a sudden Lee min ki is disappearing and has 49 days to live, I mean from where to where, the only thing that will make sense at this point is him being in a coma and all of this being a weird dream because nothing about this drama makes any sense aigoo, I can't even believe they managed to get k will to do an ost lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
A lot of things happened in oh my ladylord this week but I have no idea what that is cos I slept right through the episodes, at least I woke up in time to see the beautiful kiss scene between the leads and then I slept right back through it, can they please send minhyuk's character back to France or wherever he came from, he really has no use here and honestly why wasn't this drama cut short, I can't believe I have to watch 6 more episodes of the writer throwing madness at us, now all of a sudden Lee min ki is disappearing and has 49 days to live, I mean from where to where, the only thing that will make sense at this point is him being in a coma and all of this being a weird dream because nothing about this drama makes any sense aigoo, I can't even believe they managed to get k will to do an ost lol

LMAO I've not started this even though I've been downloading it but you're not encouraging me grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

It's a good thing you posted this. Please help me, epp me ohhhhh I need HOT, STEAMY ROMANCE. Kdramas these days are not doing it for me in that department LMAO I sound like a pervert. But sha recommend some for me, you know I don't mind if it's boy love.

I promise to not covet your men or women or anybody. Pinky swear!

1. The crown princess
2. Paraigit Ruk Series: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen
3. Rak Rae
4. You're My Destiny
5. Let's fight ghost
6. The fallen leaf

It is with heavy heart I share this because I don't trust your promise abi ma pinky swear.

I really liked "the fallen leaf" until the last 2 episodes or so and then it went south for me but you might like it.

The crown princess is good too and I am loving Let's fight ghost because of course my baby is the lead.

I don't know if your steamy romance urge will be satisfied sha but you can try.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO I've not started this even though I've been downloading it but you're not encouraging me grin

Lmao I'm sorry let me encourage you

1. Nana is freaking pretty
2. Lee min ki oppa is fine
3. They have chemistry
4. Ermm.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Do watch it. It's amusing to watch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
toykathy:

Do watch it. It's amusing to watch

Lmao I wonder what about it is amusing, everybody is sick, dying or making unbelievable choices eotteoke

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
sarang60:

1. The crown princess
2. Paraigit Ruk Series: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen
3. Rak Rae
4. You're My Destiny
5. Let's fight ghost
6. The fallen leaf

It is with heavy heart I share this because I don't trust your promise abi ma pinky swear.

I really liked "the fallen leaf" until the last 2 episodes or so and then it went south for me but you might like it.

The crown princess is good too and I am loving Let's fight ghost because of course my baby is the lead.

I don't know if your steamy romance urge will be satisfied sha but you can try.

LMAO @ it is with heavy heart grin
It's too late!!!!! Thank you hon!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO @ it is with heavy heart grin
It's too late!!!!! Thank you hon!

cheesy ........ you are always welcome

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2021
sarang60:

lol I can't say I can speak this even after watching for 5 years now but I enjoy their ost even better than Korea now.
try watching my forever sunshine by Mark prin.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
this taxi driver is something else I just watched episode 3 and our taxi ajhussi is getting accused of sex*al harassment on minors those high school thugs are devils I think this is the most difficult case now since they are minors he can't just beat them up and send them to that crazy loan shark lady.
can't wait to see what happens next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.