Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961427 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On May 07, 2021
OK ok, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to make a big deal about this but

A FEW REASONS WHY I CAN'T STAND OH MY LADYLORD

So this drama is definitely not the most boring drama I've ever seen, tbh there are a lot more dramas that will make you pull out your hair but it's just annoying when you have a good story, great cast, good chemistry and shi!t still ends up hitting the fan. First the story aigoo, the writer took different plots and mashed together which is not really a problem except he refuses to commit to the plot, just such a very lazy man, OK all of a sudden there's a fantasy aspect and we don't know why or what caused it, Lee min ki is supposed to live a good life or he'll disappear in 49 days and he is living the exact opposite of a good life, pushing everyone away, like what is now supposed to be the moral of the story. His stepdad is scum.. And that is where it ends, we don't get to see why or the consequences of his scummyness, he just straight up disappears from the drama amongst many other half baked plot devices, now the worst part the characters

1. Lee min ki went from grumpy to lovely to downright mean for no good reason, it's not like the reason he has to push Nana away is some serious thing like Jang geun suk in love rain or Kim yoojung in clean with passion for now or even Kam woo Sung in the wind blows, I can list a 100 examples where the noble idiocy trope is understandable but here it's just not.

2. Nana went from confident top star to a girl who just cries over man who's treating her like shi!t in her own house and who can't tell her childhood friend "I'd rather f*ck sand than date you, give it a rest"! She's just putting up with everything like a doormat, it's freaking 2021 writernim, this is not what women want to see.

3. Minhyuk oh dear God, see I can't even shout, like totally unnecessary, apart from the rubbish love triangle in startup, Kim sun ho had his own purpose and storyline but here minhyuk seems like an afterthought's afterthought, even he doesn't know what he's doing there and you can tell cos his scenes are mostly short and his lines are so minimal that his parts seem like a primary school drama and acting, it's even comical tbh cos you just know nobody knew what to do with his role, not the writer, not him, not his costars. I was angry that Kim sunho was by suzy's side for 3 years and didn't make a move until suddenly but honestly it is way better than minhyuk here, he's been confessing his feelings to Nana since the beginning of the drama and he can clearly see that she's head over heels in love with Lee min ki so guess what the genius does, yes *sigh* he proposes to her *facepalm*, you propose to a girl who you didn't even date, who you know doesn't like you, I mean I'm just like OK I really hope no one casts minhyuk in a drama for a long while, he needs to take time to reflect on his career choices before he does anything again, I mean his last work before military enlistment was playing male lead opposite ha Ji freaking won and this is the best he can do with his comeback role, no just nope, I am not impressed at all...

Anyway after several episodes of Lee min ki being a total jacka** for absolutely no reason, he and Nana have reconciled and even had a hot kiss under the rain but I watched it with absolutely no interest at all, like a whole me that goes weak in the knees for ordinary peck felt nothing watching a kiss scene, yep, this drama has succeeded in breaking my spirit but yay apparently we're getting a bed scene next week which is the finale week, thank God! I already know I'm going to fast forward through it because as far as I'm concerned nothing can redeem this drama in my eye, absolutely nothing!

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, fight for my way
Song of the day : reminiscence - super junior kry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On May 07, 2021
Game time

JO WOO JIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On May 07, 2021
Guess the drama title

BREEZE TOWN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On May 07, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct! You got both answers right, I'm surprised.
Why are you surprised

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Gentleman's dignity

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:07am On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to my girl Yoon so hee, I feel like I know who she's dating. I'm surprised netizens or dispatch have not discovered them cos I'm pretty sure they've been together since 2013, maybe it's because it's someone I'm really obsessed with that's why I was able to catch on, anyway I feel like a proud sasaeng for being the only outsider who knows her secret lol except if dispatch doesn't care about them cos they're not "big stars".

Who is she dating pls?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

BREEZE TOWN

Land of the wind?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoon So Hee

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I didn't know you were interested in being in an SM boy band

Yes ooo, "to the beautiful you style"....#dreamcomethrough

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

Why are you surprised

Cos I really didn't think anyone knew that drama

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

Gentleman's dignity

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

Who is she dating pls?

LOL I will never tell until the day dispatch exposes them

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

Land of the wind?

Erm... Nope

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10pm On May 07, 2021
sarang60:

Yes ooo, "to the beautiful you style"....#dreamcomethrough

Hell hem hay ho, I wish you well babe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
sarang60:
Hahahahaha

I loved the ending of Vincenzo but I just wish uri agi didn't die.

Who is Uri Agi?

I didn't like Vincenzo's reaction in the scene when Han Seo died.

I would have written a deeper dialogue and made him express more emotions.

Probably make Cha-young crawl to him to say goodbye also.

Something like:

Vin (crying): 'Little brother, you did not have to take the bullet for me, that's why I knelt down for you to beat me. It is my duty to protect you'.

Han Seo: 'Oppa, you are the only one that can beat Han Seok and make things right'.

Vincenzo crying hugs him right while Cha-young crawls to him to rub his hair, Han Seo smiles his signature smile and dies.

He was out of character there; they developed him as a very passionate/emotional man when he became comfortable or liked someone.

And Vin clearly liked Han Seo. When they went to the Ice Rink and HS almost fell, VC caught him. He warned him to leave the country for safety etc

Nice movie.

I have caught the Kdrama and SJK bug.

SJK is one of the first actors/actresses I am scouting for their works since I watched him in Descendants of the Sun.

I loved his performance in Innocent Man.

That guy has depth of acting sha and his expressions kiss

Any idea where I can get :'Penny Pinchers', 'A Werewolf Boy' and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', 'My Fair Lady's and his other works.

I have checked Netflix, Amazon Prime, Showmax etc.

@descarado: Have you watched Vincenzo?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:31pm On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Cos I really didn't think anyone knew that drama

I watch literally every kdrama from 2017 till date. I just drop some along the way or binge watch it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I will never tell until the day dispatch exposes them

You don't know it jhur

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

Who is Uri Agi?

Something like:

Vin (crying): 'Little brother, you did not have to take the bullet for me, that's why I knelt down for you to beat me. It is my duty to protect you'.

Han Seo: 'Oppa, you are the only one that can beat Han Seok and make things right'.

Vincenzo crying hugs him right while Cha-young crawls to him to rub his hair, Han Seo smiles his signature smile and dies.

He was out of character there; they developed him as a very passionate/emotional man when he became comfortable or liked someone.

And Vin clearly liked Han Seo. When they went to the Ice Rink and HS almost fell, VC caught him. He warned him to leave the country for safety etc

Nice movie.

SJK is one of the first actors/actresses I am scouting for their works since I watched him in Descendants of the Sun.

Any idea where I can get :'Penny Pinchers', 'A Werewolf Boy' and 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', 'My Fair Lady's and his other works.

Check kissasian.sh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 1:54pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

Check kissasian.sh

You are a darling, thanks

They only have A Werewolf Boy.

Finally! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

I watch literally every kdrama from 2017 till date. I just drop some along the way or binge watch it

Dayum! You are queen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On May 07, 2021
toykathy:

You don't know it jhur

LOL well hello Thomas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

Who is Uri Agi?

Something like:

Nice movie.

I watch most Asian dramas on Vicki, install the app and you are good to go. I stream, but if you can't be able to do that, use the sites recommended here.
They even know better than me these days.

So you are now from Turkey to South korea cheesy
Told you, you will get addicted cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO WOO JIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I think I've only seen him in medical top team. The endeu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:14pm On May 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
OK ok, I'm sorry, I really didn't want to make a big deal about this but

A FEW REASONS WHY I CAN'T STAND OH MY LADYLORD

So this drama is definitely not the most boring drama I've ever seen, tbh there are a lot more dramas that will make you pull out your hair but it's just annoying when you have a good story, great cast, good chemistry and shi!t still ends up hitting the fan. First the story aigoo, the writer took different plots and mashed together which is not really a problem except he refuses to commit to the plot, just such a very lazy man, OK all of a sudden there's a fantasy aspect and we don't know why or what caused it, Lee min ki is supposed to live a good life or he'll disappear in 49 days and he is living the exact opposite of a good life, pushing everyone away, like what is now supposed to be the moral of the story. His stepdad is scum.. And that is where it ends, we don't get to see why or the consequences of his scummyness, he just straight up disappears from the drama amongst many other half baked plot devices, now the worst part the characters

1. Lee min ki went from grumpy to lovely to downright mean for no good reason, it's not like the reason he has to push Nana away is some serious thing like Jang geun suk in love rain or Kim yoojung in clean with passion for now or even Kam woo Sung in the wind blows, I can list a 100 examples where the noble idiocy trope is understandable but here it's just not.

2. Nana went from confident top star to a girl who just cries over man who's treating her like shi!t in her own house and who can't tell her childhood friend "I'd rather f*ck sand than date you, give it a rest"! She's just putting up with everything like a doormat, it's freaking 2021 writernim, this is not what women want to see.

3. Minhyuk oh dear God, see I can't even shout, like totally unnecessary, apart from the rubbish love triangle in startup, Kim sun ho had his own purpose and storyline but here minhyuk seems like an afterthought's afterthought, even he doesn't know what he's doing there and you can tell cos his scenes are mostly short and his lines are so minimal that his parts seem like a primary school drama and acting, it's even comical tbh cos you just know nobody knew what to do with his role, not the writer, not him, not his costars. I was angry that Kim sunho was by suzy's side for 3 years and didn't make a move until suddenly but honestly it is way better than minhyuk here, he's been confessing his feelings to Nana since the beginning of the drama and he can clearly see that she's head over heels in love with Lee min ki so guess what the genius does, yes *sigh* he proposes to her *facepalm*, you propose to a girl who you didn't even date, who you know doesn't like you, I mean I'm just like OK I really hope no one casts minhyuk in a drama for a long while, he needs to take time to reflect on his career choices before he does anything again, I mean his last work before military enlistment was playing male lead opposite ha Ji freaking won and this is the best he can do with his comeback role, no just nope, I am not impressed at all...

Anyway after several episodes of Lee min ki being a total jacka** for absolutely no reason, he and Nana have reconciled and even had a hot kiss under the rain but I watched it with absolutely no interest at all, like a whole me that goes weak in the knees for ordinary peck felt nothing watching a kiss scene, yep, this drama has succeeded in breaking my spirit but yay apparently we're getting a bed scene next week which is the finale week, thank God! I already know I'm going to fast forward through it because as far as I'm concerned nothing can redeem this drama in my eye, absolutely nothing!

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver, so I married an antifan, youth of May, fight for my way
Song of the day : reminiscence - super junior kry

This was absolutely hilarious to read.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
bukatyne:

Who is Uri Agi?

Something like:

Nice movie.

Uri Agi is Han Seo (Uri Agi is korean for Our Baby)

I understand were you are coming from with how the emotions from Vin were displayed in that scene but I feel like in that moment, Vin wasn't thinking straight at all if you get what I mean. The mad man still had a gun pointed at him, his wifey was on the floor bleeding, in that particular moment, I feel like he was just flooded with grief and revenge.

Remember when his Mum died, he went to avenge her first before he even came to mourn her.

I wish they had made it more emotional too but I didn't mind how it was and also remember that they were prepared for whatever the outcome was regarding Han Seo (there was already a foreshadow) so I also don't think that it came as a suprise.

I wish they maybe had a graveside scene where Cornsalad oppa was thanking Han Seo for his sacrifice and all, maybe a foundation in his name like they had in those grapevines.

I like you dialogue though, nice one. I loved it when Han Seo asked validation from Vin. He was like "Hyung I did well right?" My heart melted.

As for were you can find dramas, if no one responded yet, I will see what I can do. There are queens here that can lead you to the promise land of dramas.

BY THE WAY SONG JOONG KI OPPA IS ALREADY TAKEN BY ME.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2021
NOBODY SHOULD HOLD ME.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations on your first win babies.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09am On May 08, 2021
sarang60:

This was absolutely hilarious to read.

I'm glad you had fun, me, I had a headache

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On May 08, 2021
sarang60:

BY THE WAY SONG JOONG KI OPPA IS ALREADY TAKEN BY ME.

BY THE WAY NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS STATEMENT BECAUSE IT IS SO FALSE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12am On May 08, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

BREEZE TOWN

Dear olodos,

AIR CITY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On May 08, 2021
Aigoo can someone please beg gu hye sun to go rest and chop her L in peace, I don't care who is to blame in her divorce case but really she needs to try to rebuild her life and career the way ahn jaehyun is trying to do, he recently returned to New journey to the west and all of a sudden, gu hye sun is suing a YouTube blogger for defamation, so apparently while trying to build up a case against ajh in their divorce, ghs says seo Hyun Jin wrote a statement in her favor that when the cast went out for dinner, she witnessed ajh flirting with a supporting actress or whatever, the youtuber says she asked shj and shj said she never wrote a statement like that, ghs is suing the blogger for indirectly calling her a liar and I'm like Jesus woman! Give it a rest, y'all are divorced, it's not the end of the world, song-song are divorced, Lee dong gun and his wife are divorced, I'm pretty sure the reasons are messy but do you see them dragging themselves and disgracing themselves nope! They are all moving on with their lives, I love this girl and she needs to take a chill pill, more importantly she needs to not drag my seo Hyun Jin into the mess or I'll bite her *sigh*

I really thought Choi woo sik and Kim dami's drama would air this year but I have to wait till next year andwaeeeeee, anyway I'll be patient

P.s: happy birthday to my faves Lee sang yeob, jo Hyun Jae, Kim sun ho and Kim hye jun

Song of the day : run - mblaq

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.