Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960060 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yonce(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Doom at your service

I had high hopes for this drama, I mean its Park Bo Young and SIG but what the frack is this mess?
What's up with vagueness and broken dialogues?
I think it wasn't probably translated to English because their conversations don't seem to flow lexically.
The leads chemistry are sorely the only thing pushing this show.

So I married an antifan
This trope has been done so many times. And I cannot take the villain seriously
There's nothing intimidating about him. Lol.

My Roommate is a Gumiho
This is soothing like a hot tea on a cold, clamy day.
I love it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Rain

2. Yoon Joo Sang

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Birthdays

1. Uri nampyeon bi rain. Love him

2. Yoon joo sang ahjussi aka everybody's ahjussi. I'm trying to remember I saw him act a villainous character and I really can't remember. He's been a sweet, loveable man in at least 99% of his dramas I've seen so now I really want to see him play a villain.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Rain

2. Yoon Joo Sang

1. My husband

2. My granddad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2021
So my plan today was leave home early so I can squeeze in episode 2 of hospital playlist before my door begins. Unfortunately my village people were heavily at work today, a trailer fell on the road and thanks to this awesome place called Lagos, I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours. I'm already late, I can't even watch the drama and my morning has basically been shi!t. At least I just read that d.o is planning to release his solo album so yayyy I guess things are looking up. I'll probably end up watching hospital playlist late at night *sigh*

*currently watching*: doom at your service, racket boys, hospital playlist 2
Song of the day : hi spring bye - iu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Game time

JO BYUNG KYU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Guess the drama title

7 DAYS PROCRASTINATED GOODBYE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

LIKE PARIS'S SURNAME ROYALTY

Dear olodos,

HOTEL KING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

HOTEL KING

What is the relationship btw hotel and Paris's surname?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

7 DAYS PROCRASTINATED GOODBYE

A week delay of farewell

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yonce:
Doom at your service

I had high hopes for this drama, I mean its Park Bo Young and SIG but what the frack is this mess?
I think it wasn't probably translated to English because their conversations don't seem to flow lexically.

So I married an antifan

My Roommate is a Gumiho
I love it.

Thanks for this recommendation of what series to avoid grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by captainhoo: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Cc rocktation

I finshed it's okay that's love. It's a nice story line bit i think the producer didn't try enough, it wasn't captivating. I almost abandoned the movie at episode 4 because the focus seems to be only on the FL's anxiety disorder but when they included the mystery of the step dad, i was interested in the series. Imo, these reasons probably made it underrated. It's a good watch however.

Cc bukatyne

Filinta and outlander are sooooo long. Won't be able to watch it anytime soon bjt the story line is good. I'll appreciate other recommendations

Currently watching extracurricular and I'm loving it. Not a common storyline in k dramas, the direction is great and it's captivating right from the very first episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol. Okay na. Congrats on the watch, all the same. At least, you have ticked another box. Unlike a lot of buffs, once my interest wanes for a little more than five minutes, I skip through or forsake the drama completely. I'm disloyal like that. You tried.

@captainhoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Rain

2. Yoon Joo Sang

1. I love how one of his birthday cakes said "sexy Rain"

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
toykathy:

What is the relationship btw hotel and Paris's surname?

Paris Hilton. Hilton is the name of a hotel so.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
toykathy:

A week delay of farewell

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
sarang60:

1. I love how one of his birthday cakes said "sexy Rain"

I baked that one and it's actually raining right now lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Birthdays

1. Uri nampyeon bi rain. Love him

2. Yoon joo sang ahjussi aka everybody's ahjussi. I'm trying to remember I saw him act a villainous character and I really can't remember. He's been a sweet, loveable man in at least 99% of his dramas I've seen so now I really want to see him play a villain.

Rain oppaaaaaa

YJS ahjussi was a very cunning villain in 365 repeat the year

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Rain oppaaaaaa

YJS ahjussi was a very cunning villain in 365 repeat the year

Wawu I haven't watched that drama yet, it's somewhere down down on my to do list *sigh*

P.s : don't Oppaaaaaaaa my oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Wawu I haven't watched that drama yet, it's somewhere down down on my to do list *sigh*

P.s : don't Oppaaaaaaaa my oppa

Rain OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Come let me give you your third child
Ewwww never happening abeg, not even for Rain

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JO BYUNG KYU

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. A beautiful mind (cameo)

2. The k2 (cameo)

So his bullying allegations have not been sorted out yet so I can't answer any more. I really pray the real truth comes out so I can know if we're stanning or dropping him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Rain OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Come let me give you your third child
Ewwww never happening abeg, not even for Rain

*sigh* you can't even attempt to steal man with your full chest aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

*sigh* you can't even attempt to steal man with your full chest aigoo

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Paris Hilton. Hilton is the name of a hotel so.....

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Ohh I'm so relieved that I now have another chance to prove myself wrong.
Kangminhyuksho, you know I told you that I was seeing something like a season two for "My love from another star"? It's the Thai mockery of the drama and I fell for their trap! You guys should've warned me. I barfed through the episode one, which was the only episode I could take, while wondering why people would rate or recommend it at all. I only just found out on youtube that the original is totally different and mostly goes by the title, "You, who came from the stars".

Original ownership is even a subject of debate, as I hear that the Chinese are also in the mix. The Korean version, I hope anyway, should be good enough to sooth this ache that those Thai people have left in my heart, with their ntoing toing toing language.

Then what's up with kdramas having multiple titles?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2021
Yonce:
Doom at your service

So I married an antifan

My Roommate is a Gumiho
I love it.
Also love My Roommate Is A Gumiho.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:56am On Jun 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

1. A beautiful mind (cameo)

2. The k2 (cameo)

So his bullying allegations have not been sorted out yet so I can't answer any more. I really pray the real truth comes out so I can know if we're stanning or dropping him

Why is it that when they get a bit of fame that is when allegations rise up from the dust. It is ridiculous that nobody says anything when they are "unpopular". I will continue to stan until his is officially proven guilty with evidence like he who shall no longer be named.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2021
toykathy:

I rest my case

The defense also rests

COURT!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Rocktation:
Ohh I'm so relieved that I now have another chance to prove myself wrong.
Kangminhyuksho, you know I told you that I was seeing something like a season two for "My love from another star"? It's the Thai mockery of the drama and I fell for their trap! You guys should've warned me. I barfed through the episode one, which was the only episode I could take, while wondering why people would rate or recommend it at all. I only just found out on youtube that the original is totally different and mostly goes by the title, "You, who came from the stars".

Original ownership is even a subject of debate, as I hear that the Chinese are also in the mix. The Korean version, I hope anyway, should be good enough to sooth this ache that those Thai people have left in my heart, with their ntoing toing toing language.

Then what's up with kdramas having multiple titles?

Lmao please I can't shout abeg. Lol I really didn't know other countries had also done their adaptations haha Pele. I also hope the Korean version will be great enough to heal your heartache (I haven't watched it, it's 21 episodes and 20 is usually my limit for dramas).

So most of the time, Koreans will name a drama and the literal translation won't make sense in English (e.g me too, flower) so they give it a title that is marketable to foreign audiences. it's just for marketing and promotion purposes and honestly I don't think it's necessary but whatever e.g the Korean title for doom at your service is "one day destruction came to my door" but that might be a mouthful so they just decided to carry the summary of the drama and call it doom at your service. Lol this having multiple names is another reason I haven't watched some dramas, I remember searching every site for "I remember you" I couldn't find it anywhere so I gave up, a few months later I realized it was also called hello monster or something like that and it had been under my nose all along, I just didn't know it was the drama I was looking for, till today I haven't seen that drama cos by the time I finally knew the second title, other dramas had taken my attention so I pushed it down my to do list.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2021
sarang60:

Why is it that when they get a bit of fame that is when allegations rise up from the dust. It is ridiculous that nobody says anything when they are "unpopular". I will continue to stan until his is officially proven guilty with evidence like he who shall no longer be named.

You never know what happens so "I can't say anything about why didn't anyone say anything when he was unpopular" cos things have been swept under the rug many times in this industry. I can't wait to see the end of this his own case cos neither side is backing down. It's probably one of those neither black or white bullying cases. I just really hope the truth comes out, whatever it is

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rocktation(f): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao please I can't shout abeg. Lol I really didn't know other countries had also done their adaptations haha Pele. I also hope the Korean version will be great enough to heal your heartache (I haven't watched it, it's 21 episodes and 20 is usually my limit for dramas).

So most of the time, Koreans will name a drama and the literal translation won't make sense in English (e.g me too, flower) so they give it a title that is marketable to foreign audiences. it's just for marketing and promotion purposes and honestly I don't think it's necessary but whatever e.g the Korean title for doom at your service is "one day destruction came to my door" but that might be a mouthful so they just decided to carry the summary of the drama and call it doom at your service. Lol this having multiple names is another reason I haven't watched some dramas, I remember searching every site for "I remember you" I couldn't find it anywhere so I gave up, a few months later I realized it was also called hello monster or something like that and it had been under my nose all along, I just didn't know it was the drama I was looking for, till today I haven't seen that drama cos by the time I finally knew the second title, other dramas had taken my attention so I pushed it down my to do list.

Really? I admit to noticing little translation inconsistencies in dramas sometimes sha and I catch myself saying - oh, I think they meant to say this and that...
But they should take it easy with this titling discrepancies abeg.

I didn't suspect anything with this drama at all. The Thai version was exactly, "My Love From Another Star" and it comes up first in search results. It was while watching one of those YouTube drama lists, that I saw familiar Korean faces and they called it, "My Love From The Star". Then I ran a search on Kissasian and saw the right faces against the "You, Who Came From The Stars", while still tagging My Love From Another Star" as one of its titles.. The experience was just crayzy.

I kept wondering what is wrong with people, that is not wrong with me. The Thai version is nothing to write home about...even though their ladies are drop dead gorg.

I have now also taken note of that I Remember You, cos it's on my list. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2021
This has to be one of the squishiest leader ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.