Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1960484 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
His hair looks edible and I couldn't resist.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
I am waiting for my baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Noooooiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
sarang60:
Noooooiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeee

I loveeeee that he took a shot with Honeyzzang! He adores her so much and she's so cute! My ovariessssss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

I loveeeee that he took a shot with Honeyzzang! He adores her so much and she's so cute! My ovariessssss

I do too. Did you watch the program where he had to mind her? I think it is I live alone. Just adorable.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sunshine lady

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
sarang60:
I am waiting for my baby.

I'm humbly paying my respects dear mother in law.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
sarang60:
Sunshine lady

A queen and a half

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I'm humbly paying my respects dear mother in law.

Definition of when they give them an inch.

These are the people I don't need to fight over because there is nothing to fight about in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

A queen and a half

Yessssss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2021
sarang60:

Definition of when they give them an inch.

These are the people I don't need to fight over because there is nothing to fight about in the first place.

Of course there's nothing to fight over. We both know our place. You mother in law. Me daughter in law.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2021
sarang60:

I do too. Did you watch the program where he had to mind her? I think it is I live alone. Just adorable.

I did!!! Very adorable

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Since SM wanted to turn NCT into a village by adding members every week, I want to say hello to this baby and wish him more recognition.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Day 23 with Taro

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lmao uri hospital playlist twins are now interns. Let's hope they don't end up killing patients before the end of the year. I died at Richardson out. Lol at first I was scared and really worried cos those 2 still feel like secondary school students to me talk more of interns but after watching the mistakes their sunbaes made as interns I'm like pfft they'll be fine,the intern phase is basically a training ground so let them make all their mistakes now. Awwnn when they asked my poor baby to pronounce his namesake dead. Eotteoke I just wanted to hug him. The couples remain cute and honestly I'm feeling a bit more forgiving towards ik sun so if oppa likes they can get back together, I'll go back to supporting (lol I'm just a weak bi!tch). This one that ahn jeong won wants to propose, I hope aunty will not come with "I just want to focus on my career for now" aigoo see me worrying over something that has not yet happened. Anyway this week's episode = 10/10 as always

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
sarang60:
Day 23 with Taro

Lmao I initially saw Tao and spent like 10 minutes looking at the picture and wondering if Tao had plastic surgery or something

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I initially saw Tao and spent like 10 minutes looking at the picture and wondering if Tao had plastic surgery or something

Hahahahaha....no amount of plastic will make sure a drastic change na. That will be a complete face transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
sarang60:

Hahahahaha....no amount of plastic will make sure a drastic change na. That will be a complete face transplant.

As in. Lol I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2021
YASSSSSS I have been wondering when Yoon kyu sang would come back to dramaland and he's coming back people!!! With my girl lim Ji yeon and it's a horror drama. I'm just like Yass YASSSSSS YASSSSSS and YASSSSSS.

Kim hee sun has also signed up for a Netflix drama and I hear Jung yoojin is also going to be in it and I'm like why are all my fnc babies working with kim hee sun these days. Love it!

P.S : Happy birthday to my no 2 bias in Kara Han seungyeon. So weird story, I checked IG and saw people wishing seungyeon happy birthday so I'm like oh yeah it's unni's birthday today but then I remembered I had already wished her happy birthday here since like May and I'm like ehn? How manage? *sigh* turns out I was doing a post complaining about how I don't know why she signed with YG cos I don't see what they are doing for her career and I somehow now ended it as a birthday post. Aigoo this is what happens when old age comes for you with a vengeance or maybe I had spent the previous night binging cheesy web dramas on YouTube and typed the post with sleep deprived brain. Anyway moral of the story, don't be like me.

*currently watching*: racket boys, hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, the witch's diner
Song of the day : Quasimodo - shinee (#shineeisagenre)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : be the light
Artists : laboum VS block b
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : laboum's song is typical generic girl group rnb pop. It's perfectly done but it's one of those songs without a personality ie any girl group could have done it and you wouldn't be able to tell what group is singing. Love the chorus tho

Block b feature jo Hyun ah in their song. It's also a generic boy group song.

If I had to score laboum would get 2.5/5 and block b 2/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Game time

KIM JOO HUN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

CHRSTMSMGC - SCRT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
Guess the drama title without vowels

NMPLYDRMNC

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2021
Guess the drama title

SHE WENT DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Han Seung Yeon

2. Kim Sang Hoo

3. Dawon

4. Kim Min Joon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

CHRSTMSMGC - SCRT

Christmas Magic - Secret

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

NMPLYDRMNC

Unemployed romance

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
toykathy:

Christmas Magic - Secret

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
toykathy:

Unemployed romance

Correct!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM JOO HUN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. I first saw him in 2 kbs drama specials

2. Start up

3. Technically start up is his only drama I've watched and his role was kinda like a cameo sef so.... Well I guess that's my answer for everything.

7. He's been cast in Lee jong suk's upcoming drama, I don't know what his role will be like but I'm here for it.

8. I'd like him to act with park shin hye. Even if it's a drama special. I think they'd look pretty together onscreen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Bachelor vegetable store

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.