Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961136 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
toykathy:

Relay - G Idle

Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since my roommate is a gumiho has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : monster
Artists : Henry VS super m VS exo VS big bang
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : so I listen to the English version of Henry's monster more cos I mean it's English duh lol. Anyway perfect acoustic rnb, perfect song, love it.

Super m's song is nice. Generic. Try hard hep hap trap rap in the beginning, nice vocals. Basically a hit and a miss of a song. Lol it could be anyone depending on your mood. The engrish gave me a headache, I would probably like it better if it was in Hangul.

Exo's song is nice. Lockdown made me learn all of the lyrics because apparently some women on this thread thought they were artists lol. I wish the verses had the same energy the chorus had.

Big bang's song is a nice pop song. I love it especially the chorus.

If I had to score Henry and big bang would get 5/5, super m 2/5 and exo 3/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Exo's song is nice. Lockdown made me learn all of the lyrics because apparently some women on this thread thought they were artists lol. I wish the verses had the same energy the chorus had.

LMAOOOOOOOOO we are sha crackheads. Fin.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

She is a crackhead

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is wholesome

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
RaphaellaDD:

Na WA for una for that una group

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
sarang60:

She is a crackhead

I'm a crack baby not a crackhead. Never done crack but my mom might have when she was pregnant with me. I'm coming lemme ask her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
sarang60:
This is wholesome

I want the baby!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

LFTRL

Dear olodos

I have give Hinteu, will you get it?

Hinteu 1 : L FTR L

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos

MARRYING A MILLIONAIRE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : SUMMER DREAM

Main Cast :
Kim hee won
Kim ga eun
Kim bo min

Channel : kbs
Year: 2016

Fun fact : erm...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
A man (khw) is in an office looking at a picture of a woman. The owner of the office says khw's situation is special which is why she might not be a great beauty, he asks khw if he isn't interested in the woman? Khw replies that he is and says he's grateful for what she's willing to do. The owner says she's not that bad but will yena believe the woman is her mom? (me: huh?). Khw says she will, after all she's never seen her mom, if she finds her odd, I can just tell yena she became Vietnamese after living there for so long. (me: OK I think he's trying to hire a foreigner to pretend to be his daughter's mom).

Khw comes out of the office and hears a scream, a man pursuing a lady (kge), he catches her and grabs her hair while she screams "you bastard, let go of me". The man keeps dragging her so she bites his hand. He screams in pain and slaps her, she falls to the ground. The man says you think you can mess with me just cos I let my guard down? She smirks, he drags her up and asks what's funny, do you want to get hit again? She says go ahead, hit me again. He raises his hand to slap her and khw holds him asking shouldn't a grown man have something better to do than beat a woman? The man asks who do you think you are? Khw says I'm hwang yena's dad, hwang mansik. Is there a problem? The man asks do you want to die? He pushes mansik and continues dragging kge. Mansik sighs and says shouldn't your ears listen to human speech? He grabs the man and hits him with his head. The man falls down writhing in pain and kge looks at mansik in surprise. Three ladies come riding bikes, they see the man in pain on the floor and run to him shouting Mr Kim, Mr Kim. One of them asks yena's dad what's the meaning of this? Mansik says its nothing, just a broken nose, if there's a problem call the police. You know officer Kwon, he's my cousin, he'll take care of him. He leaves

He's scolding himself as he walks "if you want to raise a child in peace, you need to turn a blind eye to some things, stop getting involved". He stops at a salon where a girl (kbm) obviously yena is getting her hair styled. He smiles and she shouts "dad". She runs to him, he carries her and says she's the prettiest princess in the world, basically they're a cute father and daughter.

They are riding home on his bike. She asks "dad when my mom comes will I be able to start kindergarten?" he says of course, she says with a backpack and a hat? He says of course, she says I wonder what mom looks like. He says she's pretty, she's like an angel. Yena says I'm very happy. Mansik looks guilty but says that's all that matters.

They are at a house, yena and a boy are watching cartoon, a woman is in the kitchen, while mansik and a man, his cousin chansu are discussing at the dining table. Mansik says all that's left is the plane ticket. Chansu asks have you made up your mind, asides the money and the ticket, Vietnamese women coming to Korea is still a marriage, 2 adults have to settle down and build a relationship.. Mansik says that's fine. All I want is for a woman to sign the marriage license and lend me her name for yena's birth certificate. Chansu asks does the woman marrying you know that? Mansik says I'm paying for it not demanding for free. Chansu's wife serves the men food, mansik thanks her but she ignores him, chansu asks what if you're caught with yena's birth certificate, mansik says Korean Civil servants have better things to do, I made sure the woman has the right entry records. Korean law is only hard on single fathers like me, otherwise it's not that unreasonable (me: lewl it is). He smiles and says once yena's name is on the family register, I can finally send her to kindergarten and then to school next year (me: wait so children can't go to school without being on some family register? Aigoo).

Kge and the 3 ladies are at a bar (I guess they are hostesses), the ladies are eating while kge sits apart chewing gum. One of them says if you're not going to eat, go out and hand out business cards, kge ignores her. The woman says you worthless wench, do you know how much I paid for you? Kge says I'll reimburse you OK? The woman throws a rubber cup at kge and says show me the money then, I can't believe mansik, I used to take care of him and how does he repay me? "call the police if there's a problem" what? If he weren't the town's official charity case, I would have killed him myself. Kge goes to her and says why is he the town's official charity case?

We finally see mansik's house, he lives with yena and their pig dongsik. Yena goes out to play while mansik is doing the laundry, kge comes to visit him.

Yena is playing with chansu's son, the boy tells yena her dad is a big liar. Yena says no, they used to be very rich and had a lot of pigs, they were so rich that they could buy 1000 of the boy's toy. The boy says anyway my dad is richer now, your dad went bankrupt which is why your mom ran away, you don't know anything. Yena says my mom went to Vietnam to make money, the boy asks then when is she coming back, yena says soon. The boy calls her a liar, they continue arguing and yena says today, my mom is coming today.

Back at the house, kge is looking around acting impressed, she looks through the pictures on the wall and sees a picture of mansik in a pig farm. She says no wonder you looked familiar, I saw you on tv, ahjussi you're famous. He smiles bashfully and says your thank you is enough, if you're done you can leave now, I'm not even famous, I was just on TV once. He receives a call from the man at the office, apparently the Vietnamese is no longer interested cos the child is older than she expected, mansik is angry and asks if he should have stopped the clock from ticking to stop yena from growing. Kge goes to him, holds his arm and asks sweetly ahjussi what is it? He removes his hand and asks her to leave him alone as he has a lot on his mind. She hooks her hand around his arms again and asks him to tell her what's wrong. He says who are you trying to flirt with? Do you take me for a fool because I'm a hillbilly? She hits him playfully and says you're adorable, tell me what is it. At that point, yena is walking home sadly, she sees kge's arm linked with her dad's and they are acting all jokey and she goes "mom?" (me: aigoo). Mansik and kge are shocked, mansik says no she's not your mom but yena runs to her shouting mom, she hugs her and starts crying. Mansik says let me explain, she's not your mom, yena continues holding kge and crying "what took you so long, I missed you so much" (awwnn).

Mansik is with chansu who says everything turned out great, just snag the hostess since the Vietnamese is no longer interested, you can now register yena at court. Mansik doesn't like the idea (me: probably because she's a hostess).

Back at home, kge is piggybacking yena who's asleep, she says I hope I'm not just wasting my time, does this man really have money? Mansik returns and she smiles sweetly at him. They lay yena down and she prepares to leave, she gives him her complementary card and tells him to call her if yena wakes up and asks about her, she'd like to take responsibility for lying to her. She acts like she's about to leave and mansik holds her hand and stammers "wait". Lol she smiles, turns to him innocently and moves seductively towards him asking what? Mansik stammers that he'd like to ask her for a favor but he might sound insane to her and asks her to promise she won't tell anyone. Next scene, we see her walking away in anger and mansik running after her begging her to wait. She asks if he understands the gravity of what he's asking, he says all she has to do is pretend to be his child's mom, he'll pay her 20,000 won and it won't be for long, it'll be till they are able to register her birth. She says I'm not that type of person, money, 20,000 that's not what matters here (me: Lmao this girl is a fool) he says I'm sorry I offended you mihui (kge is mihui). She pretends to walk away comes back and says it's not easy but I'll think about it for yena's sake. He thanks her and says he's forever in her debt.

At the bar, she's painting her nails and talking to someone on the phone, she says "I've never seen such a beggar idiot in my life, he's serving it on a platter so what can I do but snag it like I have no choice so I can finally pay Mr Kim what I owe and leave this town".

The next day yena and her dad get ready and go to the bar. He pays off mihui's debt and they sign an agreement that she no longer belongs to the bar but can now live as a regular woman. Mihui asks them to wait for her outside while she gets her things, she goes in and starts packing her clothes, she's on the phone telling her friend that she's about to escape so the friend should call all her regular customers and tell them she's coming back (I'm guessing she was a hostess at Seoul but her debt brought her to this town), as she's still talking and packing, Yena comes in calling "mom". Mihui is startled. Yena goes to her makeup table and asks if she can help pack them lol mihui sighs and says OK. Mansik takes them back to his house on his bike Lol mihui is frowning.

At the house, mansik takes her to his family portrait and starts introducing her to the pictures as yena's mom (aigoo) asking them to take care of her. She rolls her eyes and asks how long the introduction will take, mansik and yena look at her with surprise, she says she's tired and wants to sleep. Yena says she should play with her instead. Mihui says if you're not obedient and pester your elders a monster will come for you. She goes into the room. Yena turns to her dad and says mom must have a temper. Lol mansik says yes some people get like that from toiling for money. Mihui is still angry in the room and goes to sleep. She wakes up at night and picks her bag to sneak out, she looks through a hole in the door to check if the coast is clear and is shocked when she sees mansik's eye also peeping through the other side of the door, she shrieks and falls down, he opens the door worried asking if she's OK. She shouts and asks if he's watching her to make sure she doesn't run away, he says it's dinner time and he was wondering if he should wake her up, she has been sleeping without eating and he was wondering if she's ill. She walks out of the room angrily. Mansik gives her the marriage and birth certificates and asks her to sign, she's flustered and says she'll sign it in the morning, he says it's better they sign it now that it's quiet as it will be hectic in the morning with him preparing for work and yena preparing for her day and they will go to chansu's to eat as they are preparing a welcome feast for her. She reluctantly signs and hands him the document, he reads it and goes "you're 27?, I'm 43 so that means... Wait is there no mother and father?" she says if I had a family would I be sold and bought like this? I never had anyone from the get-go. He says you might not have had siblings but no one can start off without parents. She says I was told my so called father left me at an orphanage as a newborn, happy now? He spewed some nonsense about how he wanted me to grow up pretty like the actress Jang mihui, that is why my name is Jang mihui. Mansik asks don't you miss him? Aigoo of course you do. Have you tried looking for him? She asks why he's being so nosy, if it's part of the 20,000 or he's going to pay her extra? He apologizes and says he just feels sorry about her situation. She gets angry and says why are you sorry, is it not a good thing for you, if I had a family would you have been able to pay me for the marriage certificate and yena's birth certificate? He says but you said you'd be happy to help, she hisses and goes in.

Mansik and yena are at chansu's for the welcome feast, mansik's cousin officer Kwon and other neighbors are also there. Kwon says the party is a let down since the guest of honor isn't there. Chansu asks if she didn't come because she's shy? Mansik says looking at him might make her angry, chansu laughs and says your face doesn't cheer anyone up but it also doesn't make people angry what did you do to make her angry? Mansik says she accused me of doubting her and watching her and she asked me if I asked her to do this because she didn't have any parents or siblings. Chansu says aigoo you rubbed salt in her bleeding broken heart lol

At the house, mihui is on a call, and searching the house she says this hillbilly is nuts, of course I falsified all the information on the certificates, since I can't leave immediately, I plan to rob him of every last penny. As she's going through the room, the plaster she put on her knee from when she fell when Mr Kim slapped her came off but she doesn't notice. Mansik comes in carrying a sleeping yena in his arms, he sees the room scattered and asks aigoo what is this? She's shocked and starts to stammer "I haven't stolen anything yet", but mansik says where is the first aid kit? Look you're still bleeding, sit down, you must be in so much pain (lol he saw the bloody plaster on the floor and assumed she was looking for the first aid kit). She's touched.

They sit outside while he helps her apply first aid, he says Mr Kim should have all his fingers broken, she smiles. He apologizes for being presumptuous and saying he feels sorry for her without knowing how she feels. She goes in to sleep.

She wakes up the next morning and yena is lying next to her, staring at her and smiling. Mihui asks what she's doing? And yena replies "mom how are you so beautiful?" (awwnn). Mihui smiles and says did your dad make you say that? You're quite something too. Yena says mom I have a wish. Mihui says what is it? Yena asks can I touch your booby (me: Lmao awwnn I'm guessing she wasn't even breastfed before her mom took off). Mihui says OK but just place your hand on it, don't wriggle your fingers. She takes yena's hand and puts it on her breast, yena squeezes and mihui gasps (Lmao why does this sound erotic, anyway it's a totally innocent scene, just a curious baby wondering what a mom's breast feels like). Yena runs out screaming dad, dad. Mansik asks what? She says me.. Just now... Mummy's booby... Lol mihui comes and covers her mouth, fake laughing and says come let me make your hair pretty.

LOL mihui is tying yena's hair in pigtails and she says can you repeat what I told you? Yena says I can't discuss mommy's boobies with anyone, it's a secret between people who go to the female bathhouse, daddy goes to the male bathhouse so he can't know (aigoo lol). Mihui asks so you've never really touched your mom's boobs? Yena says how? You only just got back from Vietnam. Mihui fake laughs and says right right I did. She looks guilty.

They are having breakfast and mansik and mihui keep smiling and staring at yena with heart eyes (she is too cute abeg). She finishes eating and asks if she can go to minjun's house(chansu's kid)?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mansik asks isn't minjun going to kindergarten today? Yena says I'm not going to play, I'm just going to show off the hair mom made for me and tell him I'll soon start attending kindergarten. She gives mansik and mihui goodbye pecks and as soon as she leaves there's an awkward silence between them (me: is love in the air *insert cartoonish laughter here*)

Yena is with minjun, she spins and says what do you think, my mom dressed me up pretty right? I'll be going to kindergarten soon and that's not all, I touched mom's boo.. She covers her mouth. Minjun says what? She says nothing, I can't tell you because you go to the men's bath house. Minjun says I go to the female bath house with my mom. Yena says really? Lmao she tells him. She starts going back home and minjun tells her congratulations. Chansu comes along and asks minjun why he's congratulating yena.

Mansik is at work at the pig farm, chansu comes and says aigoo why is the newly wed at work so early? Mansik says stop teasing, chansu says I think the whole town already knows except for you, I guess all you need is the resolve, she let yena touch hers. Even though she's a bar hostess, it's not easy for a childless woman to allow something like that. Later mansik is thinking to himself, he says he'll wait a little before registering the certificates, a few days won't hurt.

At home mihui wakes up from sleeping and sees a note from mansik, he tells her to make herself at home, there's plums and watermelon in the fridge and he drew a map to the supermarket in case she wants cookies. She smiles and says this ahjussi is a real slowpoke, isn't he?

She walks to the supermarket and yena is there with the owner, she shouts mom! Mihui asks what she's doing and yena says the woman has a gift for her. The woman praises mihui's beauty and gives her vegetable and Popsicles, yena and mihui walk home enjoying their Popsicles. Mihui wonders if she shouldn't have accepted the vegetables cos they're plenty to have been gotten free of charge. Everywhere they pass they meet people who congratulate yena, praise mihui's beauty and give them gifts, by the time they get home, they have vegetables, pepper, pollack, octopus, watermelon etc (me: Lmao this is like going for nysc in a village in the north, free gifts everywhere).

Back at the house yena is sleeping, mihui had painted yena's nails with henna and is now doing hers. Mansik comes and sees all the gifts they got and asks where they came from, yena says everyone they passed gave us something, by the way do they really think I'm yena's mom? Mansik says no, mihui says so they were mocking me for being a bar hostess? It was odd how they said I was pretty and doting on me. Mansik laughs and says no one knows. She asks you didn't tell anyone I'm a bar hostess, he says why would I tell them? She's touched. (Me: awwnn but wait o, chansu knows about her o, did he forget chansu?). He notices that she's struggling with using her left hand to do the henna on her right hand, so he goes, sits close to her, takes her hand and starts doing it for her. She's nervous and says what are you doing?, he says because you're pretty, they called you pretty because you are. You're pretty and I'm grateful.

The next morning she's smiling at her fingers, she hears yena's voice say mom can you please do my hair? And mansik's voice saying don't disturb her let her rest. Mihui gets up and says she's coming, she checks herself in the mirror and complains that her clothes are awful, she smoothes her hair (me: aigoo, once they start checking mirror in drama that's the end, she's in love).

She's making yena's hair and mansik is combing his hair complaining that he got a hair cut not too long ago and he already looks like a bum. Mihui asks if she can trim it for him. Yena holds the mirror while mihui cuts his hair. He asks how she's so good and she says she once dreamt of owning her own salon, he starts to ask why she hasn't done that and stops himself apologizing her being tactless again. She says things don't always go the way we want, you should know that. He says true, I know that, I just keep forgetting, when will I learn my lesson?. She keeps touching his face, head and neck to steady him as she cuts and my guy starts feeling some type of way lol he literally jumps up as soon as she's done and even yena is wondering what's wrong. Lol mihui understands and smiles. She asks if she can drive his bike to town, he asks if she has an errand to run? She says yes, yena says take me with you and mansik says in that case let all 3 of us go to town.

This time they are all smiley faces on the bike. They go clothes shopping and they look like a really cute family, they stop for a drink at a Cafe, the bar madame who walks past and sees them looking very happy through the transparent doors. She eyes them and is about to leave when a police car stops near her. Officer Kwon says playfully madam do you have time to offer me a cup of coffee?, the woman says do you want me to report you for soliciting bribe? Officer Kwon laughs and says why are you in a bad mood, have you been cheated before?. She eyes the Cafe and says yes, that unfortunate wench there, officer Kwon looks and sees them, he smiles and says oh that's my cousin's family, wait a second, did you just badmouth my cousin's wife? The woman says wife my foot, hisses and continues going.

A group of kindergarteners and their teachers pass by singing nursery rhymes and yena says wow, dad let's go to kindergarten. Mansik says yes we will tomorrow or next, yena says let's go now, mom is here. Mansik says OK but we can't go today, I called the kindergarten and they said there's no space as there are a lot of kids. Yena starts to cry "so I can't go?" mansik says you can but they said you have to wait a few days, can you wait 5 or 10 days (me : why is he wasting time sef?). Yena says no I want to go now.

They get home, yena has cried herself to sleep and mansik lies her down on the bed. He tells mihui that he's going to work as some of the pregnant pigs are due, he tells her to call him if anything comes up. She asks why he hasn't filed the certificates yet so yena can start school, he says he'll do it soon that it's not because of her he's delaying it (me: oh I get it now, he feels guilty about using her. Aigoo but you paid her for it now). He goes out.

Later at night, officer Kwon comes to visit, mihui says ahjussi... Yena's dad is not at home. Kwon says yes I remember they said the piglets were due today. I'm Kwon chanhyung, mansik's cousin, chansu's younger brother. But you're an ordinary person, more plain looking than I expected, she says huh? He says I heard you were from a bar at gangnam so I thought you'd be dazzlingly glitzy (me: *face-palm*), she looks defeated.

Mansik and chansu finish birthing the piglets and drink some beer. He walks home and picks some flowers on the road (me: eotteoke so cute but I'm sure she thinks he exposed her), he's drunk and talking to himself "life doesn't always go how you want, what am I doing, how long am I going to wait? She's so pretty and I'm so grateful"

He gets home and drops the flowers in front of her door. He sits outside and says mihui are you sleeping? I'm sure you're sleeping, you're a good sleeper which I like. I'm sorry, you're someone else's precious daughter too... My poor yena... It's a relief I'm pathetic, I can't even dream of being with someone as pretty and precious as you. Mihui is sitting by the door inside listening with her bags packed (me: oh no).

In the morning, yena runs to her dad and tells him she thinks mom is sick, her face is hot. They go to mihui's room and she's lying down with a fever. He tries to feel her temperature by touching her forehead but she turns away obviously feeling betrayed (eotteoke).

Mansik rides into town to get her drugs and asks yena to take care of mihui. Yena gets a bowl of water and a cloth, she dips it in water and folds it onto minhui's forehead (eotteoke why so cute?). She says she'll read mihui a story so she will get better soon, her dad reads her a story whenever she's ill. She picks her favorite book and starts reading it. As she's reading mihui starts crying, yena comforts her and says she'll get her a glass of water. Mihui sees the flowers mansik brought and cries some more.

At the town, Mansik learns what chanhyung did, he finds him and punches him while chanhyung apologizes and says he meant no harm, he had wanted to see if he could get discount coupons for the bar from mihui (me: idiot). Mansik rides back home in a hurry.

He gets home and yena tells him she can't find mom. He looks around and sees that her bag is gone. He runs out to find her. He sees her leaving and begs her to hear him out. He says chanhyung heard it from the bar madame, chanhyung might be an idiot but he really meant no harm. She says why are you explaining that to me? He says because you're hurting. She cries why, why am I hurting, I've always been fine, I've always felt like a low life and it's annoying but I've been fine so why am I hurting now? It's all your fault. She stars to leave. He holds her hand and says let me just ask one question, she says no. He says to you am I someone who came to catch you or someone who came to bring you home? She cries and says I'm running away. He let's go of her hand (nooooooooo), she cries some more and walks away, he tears up too.

A few days later, mansik and yena are walking home, she says how come mom hasn't called even once, doesn't she miss me? He says she's very busy at work. I'm sorry you can't go to kindergarten. She says I'm ok, he asks do you mean that? She says yes, then says no I'm lying, if I said I was upset you'd be sad. He says then why did you change your tune, she says because if I lied to you, you'd be upset.

Mihui is back at her hostess job at gangnam but she's pretty much an empty shell with no zeal to do anything.

Back at their house, mansik and yena are still missing mihui. He finds the certificates and notices that she had erased her forged details and put her actual information. Lol apparently she's 33, he tears up and laughs saying how can she shave off a whole 6 years from her age.

The next day yena is playing with the owner of the supermarket when minjun comes home from kindergarten crying. She asks what's wrong and he says the kids asked him to go back to Vietnam cos his mom is Vietnamese (me: oh now I get why she looked at mansik somehow when he wanted to buy a Vietnamese), yena tells him to ignore them cos it's stupid talk and he shouldn't cry over stupid talk. Minjun says he'll tell his parents to teach the kids a lesson and yena tells him not to cos that would only break their hearts, to keep them from worrying you should know how to pretend you don't know and you don't hurt (aigoo wow).

Mansik is washing clothes and making a call to a lawyer. Apparently yena now has a national ID number and can start kindergarten. He tells the lawyer he'd like to petition that the government relaxes the law on single parents. He looks at his marriage certificate, smiles and says now I can bring her back home.

We see mansik and yena on the bike, she's wearing her uniform and the bike is decorated with flowers and balloons. They ride to Seoul.

The endeu.

My rating : 6/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. I like that it was a story about things rarely talked about in mainstream dramas. I don't know if there's been an improvement now but there's always been discrimination against single parents in Korea but I really can't believe there was a time they couldn't even send their kids to school. No wonder they have a lot of mail order brides from Vietnam and the Philippines. They also talked about discrimination against hostesses and xenophobia so basically good stuff.

2. The acting was great

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. So I know they were obviously going to meet her at Seoul and bring her back and they'll live happily ever after but I would have liked to see it play out instead of just imagining it lol

2. A Lot of things were not shown or fleshed out but I understand it's cos it's an hour drama so....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos

I have give Hinteu, will you get it?

Hinteu 1 : L FTR L

Lie after lie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
toykathy:

Lie after lie

LOL congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Lmao I can't believe racket boys really showed us that almeoni's ghost. Aigoo it was so dumb and so funny and it was so hilarious that even though they knew they were basically just doing rubbish, they did it with every seriousness in the world. I can't with that drama. I love it so much, I can't believe it's ending next week. I knew my baby would get to play and yes it's happening, they are going to crush team Seoul! I feel like hae Kang might end up playing the final round against park chan, I know it's another name that's on the order form but I still think he might play. Anyway no matter who plays the boys are all winners. Lol when hae Kang dropped his racket and grabbed se Yoon's shoulder, I totally thought he was going to kiss her lol

Last week I said you are my spring was all over the place but I really enjoyed this week's episodes. They have upped the romcom part of the drama and I love that even though the romance is blossoming so sweetly and the comedy is becoming really great, the drama still retains its dark tone. It hasn't suddenly become all spring and butterflies. Lol as usual my guesses are bogus aigoo. I was hoping da jeong wouldn't run away from uri doctor cos she thinks he's attracted to damaged women and I am so glad they didn't go that route. Urghhh those 2 are so sweet together, I can't deal. Their vibe is so easy and comfortable, their banter is just so precious to watch albeit being like a conversation between a couple who have been married for 20 years. Watching them together feels like wearing my oldest favorite sweater and sipping a hot cup of coffee on a rainy day. The sweater might not be as thick as it used to be cos of age but there's still that residual warm feeling that's a result of familiarity and nostalgia. Aigoo what am I saying. I love them so much. Lmao that Cafe girl is so my spirit animal. She wants to see them naked, I also want to see them naked lol. I love that everyone around them is so supportive of their relationship and basically playing cupid. Urghh when he told her he liked her, I was just like melt me oppa. I was very very disappointed that there was no kissing this week and honestly if they don't kiss by next week, I'll scream. And by kiss I mean kiss please, they are 2 adults who have teased me far too much, if they do one Yeye cold fish or deer caught in headlights kiss, I will visit tvn's website with swear words lol. But honestly dajeong is a trash magnet, all her exes have been weird psychos or alcoholics, she finally meets a decent guy and he might not live long cos he got a heart transplant. Aigoo sweet guy but still trash if he's going to die after 10 years, lol I hope not. I'm glad uri boxer came to take gayeong away cos her living it up in dajeong's house was just ridiculous, I guess they wanted to use that to make them closer and for us to hear her story. I don't buy it but I'm glad they're friends now. Did he really have to marry her tho, couldn't he have just been her doctor, anyway maybe there was a really important reason why he had to marry her. So I have been suspecting uri vet all this while but it's pretty much clear he's just an innocent baby lol a psycho but like the good innocent cute type who thinks animals are more important than humans lol. I am rooting for his love line with the boxer. Its pretty clear now that Ian was the twin that was in that prayer house, I can't believe their mom registered only one of them and they had to share the same name, wow I would have never even thought of that, I'm still not sure who the hider is among them but I'm pretty sure the killer is that adopted father that they left to die, it's clear that the killer isn't a young person. So right now sef I think none of the twins committed any murders. Yes they have mental issues due to their abusive childhood but being abused as a child doesn't mean you'll become a murderer and being a sociopath doesn't mean you are a murderer so I think they are innocent. I feel like the father survived, and wanted to take out his revenge on the boy then he somehow discovers they are twins and probably killed the prayer house people for deceiving him and pinned it on Choi jeong min, I also think cjm didn't commit suicide but was also murdered. I like how there's a bunch of random twins in this drama. Park eun ha and her brother are twins, the Choi jeong min's are twins and maybe uri doctor and his dead brother were also twins. The part of me that hopes I give birth to twins someday is very pleased lol

P.s : happy birthday to my jo in Sung oppa. Welcome to 40. Comeback to dramaland

*currently watching*: racket boys, hospital playlist 2, you are my spring, the witch's diner
Song of the day : on rainy days - beast

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2021
Who sang it better
Song title : move
Artists : taemin VS wonder girls
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : lol is there even a point to writing about taemin's song. I'm pretty sure I've probably over praised the song on this thread so honestly I'm just going to say best song ever. The endeu. Lol OK if we're talking technically the song might fall short on some serious technical basics that I really don't want to care about but does the song deliver? Yes it does. Taemin finished work. Vocals, vibe, performance, beat the song has it all. Basically a cultural reset. Should be a national anthem in my opinion lol. If I have any criticism it's the horrible English written on the album cover, Lmao what is that, I've read it over and over and it makes zero sense, although I get the meaning lol

Wonder girls feature Lee min woo and honestly I don't even know if I can call that a feature cos all he did was mutter some words as the intro. It's a nice song with an old school hip hop vibe. Sounds like something an early Jennifer Lopez would have released. Their vocals are not strong but I like the commitment to the song style.

If I had to score taemin would get 5/5 and wonder girls 2.5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Guess the song title without vowels

CLCKWRK - B

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KRYSTAL JUNG

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see hER play

8. A person you'd like to see hER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since search has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2021

SXFLYNGDRGNS

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Guess the drama title

ADMISSION

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Birthdays

1. Jo In Sung

2. Kwon Hwa Woon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

SXFLYNGDRGNS

Six flying dragons

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

CLCKWRK - B

Clockwork - BoA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
toykathy:

Six flying dragons

Correct!

2 Likes

toykathy:

Clockwork - BoA

Correct!

2 Likes

kangminhyuksho:

Since search has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed.

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PATAlolade(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Any one currently watching "The Devil Judge" and "The Witch's Dinner"?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
PATAlolade:

I started “The devil judge” but I haven’t finished ep 1.... nobody should laugh.

The only drama I am currently following is The witch’s dinner and I love it. It is like a mix of Hotel del Luna and mystic pop up bar.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
PATAlolade:

I'm watching the witch's diner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.