Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1956464 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Hinteu 1 :

SHT P FLWR BY BND

Shut up flower boy band

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the movie title

(lol I'm sorry)

ALL THE TIME

Always

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since river where the moon rises has ended, and since I don't know if he'll still have a career by the time his agency is through with him, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

Na God go deliver them oooo.

Somebody will be doing well and all of a sudden, something will push their button and wahala will wear shoe.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
toykathy:

Always

Correct lol I think I played myself with this one

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
toykathy:

Shut up flower boy band

Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
sarang60:

Na God go deliver them oooo.

Somebody will be doing well and all of a sudden, something will push their button and wahala will wear shoe.

My dear, I just hope we have heard the last of the matter. I don't want to wake up and see that he killed someone in the year 1989

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Random post : #videofashion

Mv for today is kim bo hyung's shadow. It's an OST and the Mv is all scenes from the drama. The drama is about teachers so everyone was wearing formal teacher-ry outfits.

Random pictures cos I love the cast and the drama so much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

FLM - CH

Dear olodos,

FLAME - CHOA

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Birthdays (we have a long list today) :

1. Han Ji Min

2. Kyung Soo Jin

3. Kim Young Min

4. Lee Da In

5. Shin Do Hyun

6. Kwon BoA

7. Seol Jung Hwan

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2021
B'day cont'd

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Correct lol I think I played myself with this one

Yeah yeah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
toykathy:

Yeah yeah

Don't worry, tomorrow is another day

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Dr brain started well I guess. The thing is right now there's a lot happening in so little time and it seems confusing but I get the whole premise. Is sun kyun ahjussi now a psycho or will he be able to handle mixing his memories with other people cos right now I really think he's probably run mad. The drama reminds me of izombie, except there she eats brains and possesses their memories while Dr brain is transferring memories through neuroscience. I just hope he won't break down plus he has not even finished testing with corpses now he's moved onto comatose patient. OK o. I wonder what happened to his wife, I hope he's not responsible for whatever has happened to his family. And what is this about his wife's secret lover, was she really unfaithful to him, did he kill their son cos it's not his lol questions questions, I hope we get the answers soon. Thank God it's just 6 episodes, even if it's once a week at least it will soon end. Lee yoo young seems to be taking up sci-fi thriller these days, from sf8 to this one, she's doing well. Loved seeing seo ji hye play a seckshi detective.

On today's episode of dramaRama, Lee ji hoon has officially released a statement and it's basically all I said yesterday. According to him the staff guy had always been rude to him and his manager but he didn't mind cos he just wanted to work, his friends came to celebrate his birthday and the staff guy wasn't having it which is why he got into an argument with his friend. Ji hoon said he tried to apologize immediately but the staff guy shunned him and was basically ranting, honestly it's not even because ji hoon is my oppa but I really believe him. He even used his mouth to say he doesn't have the kind of star power to fire a writer and yes he did leave his agency recently so my suspicions might be right. Anyway they should free this boy.

I haven't watched my name yet but I remember reading that Han so hee got into a fight with the director cos he fixed a s e x scene without informing her and she wasn't going to have that, I remember saying these directors sef they just think they can take advantage of young artists but now her agency is saying she was aware and I'm just like hian, what is happening and why is her agency not having her back, anyway I'm not interested in reading the full story now, I just hope she doesn't get blacklisted cos she's just starting to get popular.

Onto casting news, so Kwak dong yeon and Lee do Hyun rejected the Netflix drama and now woo do hwan and Lee sang yi has accepted, all 4 are my mens so I'm fine either way. I don't know if I'll watch it yet Sha but I'm good with the casting.

*currently watching*: Dr brain, life on Mars
Song of the day : you are the one - super junior

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Queen of my heart Kwon boa Unni. My love, I hope she is doing better after the death of her brother

2. Versatile queen Han ji min. Talented af

3. Hot ahjussi Kim Young min, tbh he looks more oppa than ahjussi, lol jtbc loves him Sha, his upcoming drama is also with jtbc

4. My forever no 1 bias in supernova even though they disbanded 100 years park geonil oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
5. Kyung soo jin Unni, my precious. I need her in a new drama. She's everything. I've been posting her birthday on 5th December, I just realized her birthday is today but her birth was registered in December, hence the mix up. Aigoo Korea

6. My baby shin do Hyun, it's high time my girl played lead dear dramagods

7. Lee da in my love. I don't know what's going on with her relationship but I think netizens might have won this one and they have broken up. If they have all I have to say is, I'm so sorry you're born and raised in judgemental Korea, you'll still find someone who'll love all of you and is ready to risk it all for you and if they are still dating by some miracle well , girl invite me to the wedding!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Don't worry, tomorrow is another day

I'm not worried cuz today is tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2021
You won't be surprised if you hear later that she's planning to leave her agency too. Very soon that agency card won't be relevant again
kangminhyuksho:
Dr brain started well I guess. The thing is right now there's a lot happening in so little time and it seems confusing but I get the whole premise. Is sun kyun ahjussi now a psycho or will he be able to handle mixing his memories with other people cos right now I really think he's probably run mad. The drama reminds me of izombie, except there she eats brains and possesses their memories while Dr brain is transferring memories through neuroscience. I just hope he won't break down plus he has not even finished testing with corpses now he's moved onto comatose patient. OK o. I wonder what happened to his wife, I hope he's not responsible for whatever has happened to his family. And what is this about his wife's secret lover, was she really unfaithful to him, did he kill their son cos it's not his lol questions questions, I hope we get the answers soon. Thank God it's just 6 episodes, even if it's once a week at least it will soon end. Lee yoo young seems to be taking up sci-fi thriller these days, from sf8 to this one, she's doing well. Loved seeing seo ji hye play a seckshi detective.

On today's episode of dramaRama, Lee ji hoon has officially released a statement and it's basically all I said yesterday. According to him the staff guy had always been rude to him and his manager but he didn't mind cos he just wanted to work, his friends came to celebrate his birthday and the staff guy wasn't having it which is why he got into an argument with his friend. Ji hoon said he tried to apologize immediately but the staff guy shunned him and was basically ranting, honestly it's not even because ji hoon is my oppa but I really believe him. He even used his mouth to say he doesn't have the kind of star power to fire a writer and yes he did leave his agency recently so my suspicions might be right. Anyway they should free this boy.

I haven't watched my name yet but I remember reading that Han so hee got into a fight with the director cos he fixed a s e x scene without informing her and she wasn't going to have that, I remember saying these directors sef they just think they can take advantage of young artists but now her agency is saying she was aware and I'm just like hian, what is happening and why is her agency not having her back, anyway I'm not interested in reading the full story now, I just hope she doesn't get blacklisted cos she's just starting to get popular.

Onto casting news, so Kwak dong yeon and Lee do Hyun rejected the Netflix drama and now woo do hwan and Lee sang yi has accepted, all 4 are my mens so I'm fine either way. I don't know if I'll watch it yet Sha but I'm good with the casting.

*currently watching*: Dr brain, life on Mars
Song of the day : you are the one - super junior

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Currently watching Extracurricular season 1, please is it a good drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Game time

KIM YO HAN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
toykathy:

I'm not worried cuz today is tomorrow

LOL issalie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2021
toykathy:

You won't be surprised if you hear later that she's planning to leave her agency too. Very soon that agency card won't be relevant again

My dear I'm just tired. Are these agencies demons and bloodsuckers or what? These celebs are trying Sha, netizens will witch hunt, anti fans will witch hunt, sasaeng fans will witch hunt and even agencies will witch hunt Aigoo abeg everybody say a prayer for your faves cos that country is madness

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Englishisamust:
Currently watching Extracurricular season 1, please is it a good drama

I haven't seen it so I really can't say

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Guess the drama title

THE SINGLE THING THAT BELONGS TO ME

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Random post : let the record show that @raphaella once blessed my eyes with drama fashion from chief Kim but has dumped me by refusing to do another. It's been 20 years, I'm starved lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Englishisamust: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I haven't seen it so I really can't say

Currently at episode 3, so interesting. Never underate any gentle being. They can be demonic in silence

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : let the record show that @raphaella once blessed my eyes with drama fashion from chief Kim but has dumped me by refusing to do another. It's been 20 years, I'm starved lol

Hahahahaha. She's too lazy for her own good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

My dear I'm just tired. Are these agencies demons and bloodsuckers or what? These celebs are trying Sha, netizens will witch hunt, anti fans will witch hunt, sasaeng fans will witch hunt and even agencies will witch hunt Aigoo abeg everybody say a prayer for your faves cos that country is madness

It's more reason why they are suicidal

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM YO HAN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Zombie detective
2 - 4. A love so beautiful
5. So Ju Yeon
7 - 8. Will decide after watching school 21

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE SINGLE THING THAT BELONGS TO ME

My only one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO, I completely forgot about that! I can definitely do one from Dali and the cocky prince!!!! Ohhhh or the devil judge!

I'll post it next year tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
toykathy:

And so I shall remain IJN, amen tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
toykathy:

Aigoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.