Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955123 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

ENTERTAINERS WHO CONTINUALLY TOSS OBJECTS INTO THE AIR AND CATCHES THEM WHILE ONE IS CONSTANTLY ON THE AIR

Jugglers

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:36pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Individualist Ms Ji Young AKA The happy loner

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:14pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Where will these lies take you ma

Ohhhh....sarang what are you thinking.....shhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Oppaaaaaaaaa

Mine

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
toykathy:

Let love abounds! You are on the right track babe.

kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
Lol there are 5 main leads in my liberation notes. Yeom gijeong, Yeom changhee, Yeom mijeong, Mr gu and Mr gu's car. Lmao the car appeared just last week but has more screen time than Yuna and her boyfriend in shooting stars. The running scene was so funny I howled, lol they now ended up turning a chase to opportunity to clear their minds. I can't believe we have just 4 episodes left. Andwaaeeeeee

Shooting stars continues to be pleasant, this week's episode was funny. Gong tae sung cannot be helped lol. P.s: if yall are enjoying Yuna and her fight fight boyfriend here, I suggest you watch "be my boyfriend". It's a cheesy web drama but it's actually good. They both played the leads there and their chemistry was sweet. I really want to pay whoever casted them together again in this drama. No lies, I've probably watched be my boyfriend about 30 times. It's one of my go to web dramas when I'm bored and in the mood for simple cheese

5 Likes

RaphaellaDD:

Jugglers

Correct!

3 Likes

RaphaellaDD:

Individualist Ms Ji Young AKA The happy loner

Correct!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59pm On May 16, 2022
sarang60:

Ohhhh....sarang what are you thinking.....shhhhh

Yes shhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
sarang60:

Mine

*side eye*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since live on has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it yet so my answers remain the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

DSTNC - B

Distance - BoA

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by BoldConcepts(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2022
FREE TO AIR

chinaland & Korea movie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:13pm On May 16, 2022
sarang60:

Mine

Definitely not yours!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:38pm On May 16, 2022
toykathy:

Distance - BoA

Correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:38pm On May 16, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Definitely not yours!

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

NNCNTMN

Dear olodos,

INNOCENT MAN

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2022
toykathy:

Maybe because I haven't watched Jane the virgin, woori is all new to me and I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Killer's shopping list is really annoying but my curiosity won't let me drop it besides, it's just 8 episodes.
I select scenes to watch in our blues too cuz I have really missed Kim Woo Bin
I am also watching every other dramas u mention plus it's beautiful now (weekend drama) and all have been so far so good.

Ok. Lucky you then. The only difference I saw in episode 1 was that the male lead had only one sperm left but in Jane The Virgin, there was more cos his wife was also able to deceptively get her hands on it and used it to have twins. Don't know if she will magically do that here since there is none left now.

I hope you enjoy it! Jane The Virgin was good and funny with lots of intrigues.

After my last review on The Killer's Shopping List, I just couldn't continue. I couldn't get past the male lead's continued interference in an active investigation. It was just annoying.

I like Kim Woo Bin too. I will see him in his next project cheesy. How is Our Blues though?

I am not watching It's Beautiful Now because I don't want to watch a drama that is too long. Maybe I will join you later cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 12:50am On May 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Wait who is criticizing my baby? If I catch them ehn. He's a good actor and he's pulling off his role very well. What's their issue? Mtcheww

cheesy cheesy don't mind them jare. They are enemies of progress cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by swiftz(f): 2:14am On May 17, 2022
Kindly suggest good Korean comedy series. I liked Business proposal a lot. I'm seeing Hometown Cha Cha Cha now. It's just a feel-good series. Nothing really spectacular about it. Some episodes just play out with no agenda.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:22am On May 17, 2022
Ovems:

I like Kim Woo Bin too. I will see him in his next project cheesy. How is Our Blues though?

Personally, I would say it is not that engaging, exciting or intriguing, but I still like the individual stories. Every ep is focused on someone different or a completion of the previous story but for some reason, it works well together.

This feels like Woo Bin oppa just wanted something soft to get his face on screen again.

I am currently loving uri teen couple, their fathers fights and mama bear scenes but now that the fathers have kinda reconciled, I am like ehmmmmm...... NOOOO....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... Hahahahaha..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25am On May 17, 2022
I LOVE THE STORIES TOMORROW TELL. I AM PROUD AND INLOVE WITH THE ENTIRE CAST.

I don't think I have cried this much watching a drama, and I don't think the crying will be over soon.

I have decided to save ep 14 for later, when there is more water in my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2022
Ovems:

Ok. Lucky you then. The only difference I saw in episode 1 was that the male lead had only one sperm left but in Jane The Virgin, there was more cos his wife was also able to deceptively get her hands on it and used it to have twins. Don't know if she will magically do that here since there is none left now.

I hope you enjoy it! Jane The Virgin was good and funny with lots of intrigues.

After my last review on The Killer's Shopping List, I just couldn't continue. I couldn't get past the male lead's continued interference in an active investigation. It was just annoying.

I am not watching It's Beautiful Now because I don't want to watch a drama that is too long. Maybe I will join you later cheesy

Hmmm... Weekend dramas are always the best because it touches every area of the plot without rushing it. I started watching it 2 years ago and I have no regrets. They are mostly family oriented drama. Give it a trial

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:35am On May 17, 2022
sarang60:

Personally, I would say it is not that engaging, exciting or intriguing, but I still like the individual stories. Every ep is focused on someone different or a completion of the previous story but for some reason, it works well together.

This feels like Woo Bin oppa just wanted something soft to get his face on screen again.

I am currently loving uri teen couple, their fathers fights and mama bear scenes but now that the fathers have kinda reconciled, I am like ehmmmmm...... NOOOO....FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... Hahahahaha..

We share the same opinion. I hope they at least fight someone else together before the drama ends

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2022
toykathy:

We share the same opinion. I hope they at least fight someone else together before the drama ends

You said it straight out of my mouth, it will be awesome to see them fight someone together.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2022
sarang60:

You said it straight out of my mouth, it will be awesome to see them fight someone together.

Beht are we ok laidis? Promoting violence in broad day light grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2022
swiftz:
Kindly suggest good Korean comedy series. I liked Business proposal a lot. I'm seeing Hometown Cha Cha Cha now. It's just a feel-good series. Nothing really spectacular about it. Some episodes just play out with no agenda.

Welcome to waikiki
Waikiki 2
My fellow citizens
Team bulldog (crime, action and some comedy)
The fiery priest (crime, action and lots of comedy)
Yumis cells
My roommate is a gumiho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2022
toykathy:

Beht are we ok laidis? Promoting violence in broad day light grin

Hhahahahahhahahahahaha..... we are perfectly fine unnie, it is just for entertainment purposes... hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2022
Really good debut, I like that the chorus is catchy, I like the squid games vibe, I really enjoyed the rap, they all did really good and Uri shy boy didn't seems shy at all.

It was all fun but the choreography and the rap did it for me.

I have only heard it once but bikyeo ra bikyeo is definitely stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C7xGubTL90

Congratulations babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:04pm On May 17, 2022
sarang60:
Really good debut, I like that the chorus is catchy, I like the squid games vibe, I really enjoyed the rap, they all did really good and Uri shy boy didn't seems shy at all.

It was all fun but the choreography and the rap did it for me.

I have only heard it once but bikyeo ra bikyeo is definitely stuck in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C7xGubTL90

Congratulations babies

I can definitely see this song on idol hunt shows. It's catchy. I'm a proud mom.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2022
swiftz:

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Goblin
My Love From The Stars
Something About One Percent
Lovestruck In The City
The Fiery Priest
Monthly House Magazine
Mystic Pop Up Bar
Yumi Cells
One The Woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.