Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1956450 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ovems:

Lol. cheesy I actually understand Cheer Up because they are college students so I am really not expecting much.

Yes to Love In Contract. I expected more kiss scenes since it was a Romcom. Lol. She should do another drama then if they don't want to go all in. I am not even talking about a bed scene. Just normal lovey dovey kisses cheesy.

Was the kiss scenes that much in Shooting Stars? Can't remember.

I stopped watching Good Job at episode 4 or so.

Yeah shooting stars had more than usual kdramas. From the main couple to the younger couple to the main lead and his lead actress to the lawyer and reporter I think. I can't even remember

At the end of the day, you guys are still right Sha cos I just remembered the lack of kiss scenes in my liberation notes and thirty nine even though we can't really call them romcoms, they could have still given us better romance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lol you can keep sunho. As for the actor, he is mine

You don't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Choi Minho

2. Bae Soo Bin

3. Ki Tae Young

4. Ni-Ki

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2022
toykathy:

You don't disappoint

Hehehe it is not in my nature

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Birthdays :

1. My no 1 bias in shinee Choi minho nae nampyeon

2. Our husband ki tae young oppa

3. Bae soo bin oppa

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2022
I am a great fan of Kdramas but it will be great if you guys suggest me some romantic and full of action Korean movies. Waiting for your suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Awwn so the babies in recipe for farewell are dating lol last week I thought they were just good friends but now that I know they're dating they are cute.

Unlock my boss is OK I guess lol, how does a human become a smartphone haha. I want. I have missed chae Jong hyeop and his hot body. I saw uri yunis's park Tae joon when they were showing his acting experiences lol, he's doing a good job. My baby seo eun soo too, I was sad I won't be seeing her in season 2 of missing but I'm glad I get to see her here. I feel really bad for ceo's daughter sha

Onto casting news, my baby Jeon Jong seo has been offered a romcom with moon sang min and as usual people have started shouting that he's too young for her and I'm like lol there's like 6 years between them and we've seen higher age differences in other noona romances plus it's not as if msm looks like a baby lol jjs also looks pretty young for her age so I don't know what the fuss is about. Some other people are worried cos she's mostly done action roles so they can't see her being all lovey dovey. I say bullshi!t! She's an excellent actress and will do great. Besides she's done a romantic movie before and even though the story wasn't that great, the chemistry between her and the lead was great so people should just rest biko. My main issue is that the drama is adapted from a webtoon and people that have read the webtoon say it was boring for the first half and didn't get better till almost the end so I hope they at least find a way to make the drama enjoyable

Speaking of Jeon Jong seo, season 2 of money heist is being released today and I am ready. The endeu.

*Currently watching*: cheer up, behind every star, the first responders, reborn rich, recipe for farewell, connect, unlock my boss, money heist 2, 7th grade civil servant
Song of the day : I believe - gain

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2022
HassieMalcomson:
I am a great fan of Kdramas but it will be great if you guys suggest me some romantic and full of action Korean movies. Waiting for your suggestions.

Try for the emperor

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2022
Game time

MOON SANG MIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Guess the web drama title

(LOL I'm sorry)

FIVE PLUS FIVE'S ROMANCE : YOUNG ONES TIME

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah shooting stars had more than usual kdramas. From the main couple to the younger couple to the main lead and his lead actress to the lawyer and reporter I think. I can't even remember

At the end of the day, you guys are still right Sha cos I just remembered the lack of kiss scenes in my liberation notes and thirty nine even though we can't really call them romcoms, they could have still given us better romance.

My Liberation Notes really wasted the chemistry of the leads. Hand sef they did not hold. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2022
toykathy:

You don't disappoint

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Connect

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2022
HassieMalcomson:

Which ones have you seen?

Here are the few I enjoyed

These ones have both action and romance

Healer
The K2
Bad And Crazy
Café Minamdang
Weak Hero Class 1

These ones are just action

The Fiery Priest
Taxi Driver
Kill It
Team Bulldog : Off Duty Investigation
The Good Detective
Man To Man (just remove your mind from the romance in this drama cheesy)

These are just romance mixed with other genres

Crash Landing On You
Goblin What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Monthly House Magazine
Doctor Romantic 1&2
Mr Queen ( historical drama)
The Red Sleeve ( historical drama)
Something About 1%
Stock Struck
Kiss Six Sense
Extraordinary Attorney Woo

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ovems:

My Liberation Notes really wasted the chemistry of the leads. Hand sef they did not hold. undecided

Hahahhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ovems:

Connect

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

MOON SANG MIN

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A charactet you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Ermmm.... I've never seen any of his dramas. Lol I know him from one "reality" show like that but I know he attended an arts high school so he must be good at acting

7. Well I hope he accepts the role opposite Jeon Jong seo

8. Drama with Kim yoo Jung. As for real life, I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend and it's only a matter of time before I dig and find out who she is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
toykathy:
@Kangminhyuksho

If you wish to watch unlock the boss, skip between 50:51 and 51:20. There is snake

Why did you tell her

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ovems:

I don't agree because even the way they looked at eachother was more than enough.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
sarang60:

I don't agree because even the way they looked at eachother was more than enough.

Exactly, that should have capitalised more on that chemistry. Some dramas like the Fiery Priest had really good chemistry too between the leads but because I knew that it wasn't a romance drama and he was a priest also, I painful accepted that they won't be any form of romance. My Liberation Notes went there but didn't take it a step further. Even their kiss scene they did not show it. We just knew they kissed. But their chemistry was really really good. Then end made the whole thing worse.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
sarang60:

Why did you tell her

Satan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ovems:

Exactly, that should have capitalised more on that chemistry. Some dramas like the Fiery Priest had really good chemistry too between the leads but because I knew that it wasn't a romance drama and he was a priest also, I painful accepted that they won't be any form of romance. My Liberation Notes went there but didn't take it a step further. Even their kiss scene they did not show it. We just knew they kissed. But their chemistry was really really good. Then end made the whole thing worse.

Not just the main couple, her siblings and their love lines. All a waste of romance. I know Lee ki woo doesn't do kiss scenes Sha so I wasn't expecting anything from he and Lee El to be honest *sigh* a waste of fine, tall, hot man

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
sarang60:

Why did you tell her

Because I almost fainted when I saw it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Not just the main couple, her siblings and their love lines. All a waste of romance. I know Lee ki woo doesn't do kiss scenes Sha so I wasn't expecting anything from he and Lee El to be honest *sigh* a waste of fine, tall, hot man

cheesy cheesy @ waste of fine, tall, hot man.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
toykathy:

Because I almost fainted when I saw it.

You're a good person unni. Unlike someone I know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Finished part 2 of money heist yesterday. Wasn't as exciting as the first part. I don't know if it's because I'd already lost interest waiting for part 2 for 6 months and I already knew the story or if it's because it really just wasn't as exciting. They should have given us all 12 episodes on the same day jare. I guess the only upside to the Korean version is that they kept Tokyo alive and I got to watch my babies again. Lim ji yeon was a good idea for Seoul. I'm disappointed that I didn't get my Tokyo-Rio romance Sha but oh well

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2022
It's world's super star's birthday! Happy birthday Daniel

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

You're a good person unni. Unlike someone I know
Oya dash me one oppa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
toykathy:
It's world's super star's birthday! Happy birthday Daniel

Nae very own super star

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Good morning everyone from bae and I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol why is it that whenever these the first responders cops are on an undercover mission none of the criminals recognize them and it's not as if they have any elaborate disguise on sef. Anyway drama is still good and I'm still here begging for romance lol when are we going to move from we're specially related to I love you

Reborn rich also continues to be epic. Haibo harabeoji kept telling do jin not to trust anyone and I suddenly got scared that miracle's oh se hyeon might betray him. Lmao I hope that's just my mind playing with me cos so far he's been his trusted ally. If he betrays do jin, I might just cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.