Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961397 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:

so make make it more memorable...list your top 3 kdramas of 2014

my top 3 are ---

1. Misaeng

2. Cantibile Tomorrow

3.Love from the star

likes of Birth of the rich,Bad Boys,Yoona street etc are diff in my top 10
Mine are:
1. Love from the star- Gianna Jun slayed that Cheon Song Yi role.

2. Discovery of romance- I just loved it!

3. What happens to my family?- it's still airing, and I enjoy every moment of it.

Others are; cunning single lady, birth of a beauty, tomorrow cantabile, joseon gunman...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
shokky24:

I thought they would find a way to make him stay on earth forever...which one is going and coming angry
i think thats the whole concept and i like the fact that he cant totally stay on earth for now it makes it look more real
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
shokky24:

Ok I'll check it out...if I don't like it u gonna give me back my mb cheesy
hahaha definately but u gonna love it though mummy shokky
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atk01:

Mine are:
1. Love from the star- Gianna Jun slayed that Cheon Song Yi role.

2. Discovery of romance- I just loved it!

3. What happens to my family?- it's still airing, and I enjoy every moment of it.

Others are; cunning single lady, birth of a beauty, tomorrow cantabile, joseon gunman...
discovery of love is kinda mature that why i love it.....but witch romance would have been my top 4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
... And there is Empress Ki. That drama has been staring at me in the face since last year, but for some reason, I just don't want to watch it. And I hear its pretty awesome though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
swallow the sun...time of dog and wolf,heartless city,Hueadea Lovers.Ghost,PoisedoN,Innocent Man,spy myoul,Korea Agency/parachuate Man,Shark,Empire of Gold

Thanks bro.All added to downloading list aalready. smiley smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
aigoooo ahjumma....Lee seung gi is one of my fav actor of alltime....u been anti-fan is ewwww...hes a great actor ...dramas like gu family book,my gf is a gumiho,you are surrounded etc are pretty great....

am not really a fan of yoo seung-ho...i dont like is acting though

i can guarranty u ..u gonna love that winter the wind blows and its okay thats love

and whats up with the compulsory military service...its kinda a must for all men but some get exemption and the excuse for exemption must be highly important....i cant imagine nigeria forcing me into military service...although Nysc is a complete waste of time its just fine for meeting new friends....i was lucky during my service year in Yobe... boko haram was not this severe...

hows work going?

I'm not sure why and how the Military Service thing started - but when I began watching K-dramas I was always hearing about this or that actor coming from or going for their service, and being unable to act. Fans would always cry and complain till their fave actor came back after 1-2 years.

Lee Seung Gi is a great guy/actor. But I always end up preferring his second lead to him grin grin In Gu Family Book, I liked Choi Jin Hyuk more than the main actor (Kang Chi) and in King 2Hearts, I preferred that his bodyguard guy lol (Cho Jung Seok)

I'm not saying he's not a good actor, just not feeling him at all. As for Seung-ho, I liked his character in Warrior Baek Dong soo. His fight scenes were killer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
post=29754263:

the joseon magician will be his first work...after his return from the service....so watch out

Yes, I've been looking forward to that movie--- I'm following its progress seriously

Ha Ji-won has her new movie already premiering. Chronicle of a Blood Merchant. So I'll look forward to that too---- gamsahamnida! grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
@Aida13 @atk01 @shokky24 i think SPY is gonna be awesome...the eps 1 and 2 is pretty awesome and promising.....

short synopsis---
mum is an ex spy from north korea while son is a NIS of korea agent...now moms old colleague is back to mess things up...score to settle.....a must watch

Anything involving North Korea is going to be a laugh grin grin South koreans always portray them in a certain light. I will definitely watch lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aida13:

Yes, I've been looking forward to that movie--- I'm following its progress seriously

Ha Ji-won has her new movie already premiering. Chronicle of a Blood Merchant. So I'll look forward to that too---- gamsahamnida! grin grin
I saw the trailer .....its going to be a nice movoe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aida13:

I'm not sure why and how the Military Service thing started - but when I began watching K-dramas I was always hearing about this or that actor coming from or going for their service, and being unable to act. Fans would always cry and complain till their fave actor came back after 1-2 years.

Lee Seung Gi is a great guy/actor. But I always end up preferring his second lead to him grin grin In Gu Family Book, I liked Choi Jin Hyuk more than the main actor (Kang Chi) and in King 2Hearts, I preferred that his bodyguard guy lol (Cho Jung Seok)

I'm not saying he's not a good actor, just not feeling him at all. As for Seung-ho, I liked his character in Warrior Baek Dong soo. His fight scenes were killer.

oh ok....its all good though

Warrior baek dong soo is a great and funny drama...i really enjoyed when they were kids it got me really crank up...

My Secret Hotel is kinda promising and i wish u could watch Valid Love..the beginning maybe draggy but its kinda great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
oh ok....its all good though

Warrior baek dong soo is a great and funny drama...i really enjoyed when they were kids it got me really crank up...

My Secret Hotel is kinda promising and i wish u could watch Valid Love..the beginning maybe draggy but its kinda great

My Secret Hotel - the cast looks good, been hoping to watch that drama since it first came out. But as always, I watch out for reviews and if the are so-so, I don't really jump into it. There are so many dramas out there that are more deserving of precious time if you ask me lol. Since you recommend it, I will definitely check out at least one episode to make up my mind. It took me four months to finally finish episode one of My Love from the Star. After episode 2-3 I got hooked. So maybe I shouldn't write off any drama just yet. Even Empress Ki---I avoided it for a few weeks but then suddenly, I picked it up and wham! Now it's one of my top three dramas of all time grin

Valid Love---since it's an ongoing drama, I'm worried about starting it....looks like it will be a couple more weeks to the end...will wait. Thanks as always for the helpful suggestions.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aida13:

My Secret Hotel - the cast looks good, been hoping to watch that drama since it first came out. But as always, I watch out for reviews and if the are so-so, I don't really jump into it. There are so many dramas out there that are more deserving of precious time if you ask me lol. Since you recommend it, I will definitely check out at least one episode to make up my mind. It took me four months to finally finish episode one of My Love from the Star. After episode 2-3 I got hooked. So maybe I shouldn't write off any drama just yet. Even Empress Ki---I avoided it for a few weeks but then suddenly, I picked it up and wham! Now it's one of my top three dramas of all time grin

Valid Love---since it's an ongoing drama, I'm worried about starting it....looks like it will be a couple more weeks to the end...will wait. Thanks as always for the helpful suggestions.

empress ki is like a no no for me...i dont think am into that kinda drama..the storyline is not catchy enough for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
empress ki is like a no no for me...i dont think am into that kinda drama..the storyline is not catchy enough for me
i support you.....its not my type too...althogh i watched it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
post=29766530:

i support you.....its not my type too...althogh i watched it
i cant find valid love on ......sup boss hows ur day going
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
Really? As I posted earlier, I dunno if I should watch it. The drama is just staring at me everytime, but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
Oh! And as you suggested, I've downloaded episodes 1 & 2 of Kill me, heal me. Will watch them later tonight.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atk01:
Oh! And as you suggested, I've downloaded episodes 1 & 2 of Kill me, heal me. Will watch them later tonight.
i havent watch kill me heal me yet though i downloaded it yesternite,i was referring u to SPY cos i completed the 2 eps today

how was ur day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atk01:
Really? As I posted earlier, I dunno if I should watch it. The drama is just staring at me everytime, but I don't know why I'm just not feeling it.
why did u download it? was the hype much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
fijiano202:
i havent watch kill me heal me yet though i downloaded it yesternite,i was referring u to SPY cos i completed the 2 eps today

how was ur day
Really? Isn't that the Ji Sung drama?
Anyway, I heard so much about Empress Ki but for some strange reason I'm not so eager to watch it.
My day is going fine, thanks. And yours?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Atk01:
Really? Isn't that the Ji Sung drama?
Anyway, I heard so much about Empress Ki but for some strange reason I'm not so eager to watch it.
My day is going fine, thanks. And yours?
yeah heal me kill me is Jisung drama..hes a great actor...aida13 said the review for the drama is great...

am kinda watching Valid love eps 13 atm moment..i think am gonna watch heal me kill me tommorow cos i wanna watch Shameless US season 5 tonight...i love the drama alot

my day was slow but great..all thanks to God
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:

Hahaa - different strokes, I get it. Just like I thought Jumong and Dong Yi are two overrated dramas. I too, avoided Empress Ki. But I soon discovered a stellar cast, marvellous script writing, gorgeous costumes and so much more. But of course if it's not your thing, by all means don't watch lol

I'm looking forward to catching up on Pinocchio - still 3 episodes behind----
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Hahaa - different strokes, I get it. Just like I thought Jumong and Dong Yi are two overrated dramas. I too, avoided Empress Ki. But I soon discovered a stellar cast, marvellous script writing, gorgeous costumes and so much more. But of course if it's not your thing, by all means don't watch lol

I'm looking forward to catching up on Pinocchio - still 3 episodes behind----

annyeong Aghassi annyeong hashimnikka...eotteohke jinaeseyo?

Hello aghassi goodmorning,how are you...am learning korean lol

I konda pity in-ha moms atm shes going thru hell,her past mistakes is catvhing up to her and kicking her real bad....we still have just 1 more eps to go before the season finale...drama would be over on the 15th

dramas like sword and flower ,empress ko,dong yi etc zm not into them though when the moon embrace the sun was pretty amazing i love it alot...there some historical dramas that are no-no for me

Have a lovely day at work,always show that beautiful smile

joeun haru dweseyo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:

annyeong Aghassi annyeong hashimnikka...eotteohke jinaeseyo?

Hello aghassi goodmorning,how are you...am learning korean lol

I konda pity in-ha moms atm shes going thru hell,her past mistakes is catvhing up to her and kicking her real bad....we still have just 1 more eps to go before the season finale...drama would be over on the 15th

dramas like sword and flower ,empress ko,dong yi etc zm not into them though when the moon embrace the sun was pretty amazing i love it alot...there some historical dramas that are no-no for me

Have a lovely day at work,always show that beautiful smile

joeun haru dweseyo

Omoo--- :-) gomawo, oppa

Ottoshimnikka? Hope ur good!

Lol good morning! Mmm I'll be happy when Pinocchio ends. Wasn't so crazy about the lead actors---except that rich woman's son, he's cool I like his acting. Park Shin-hye can cry anyhow lol that's her best talent.

I love most traditional (saguek) dramas. Loved Joseon Gunman, Sword and Flower, Empress Ki, Arang, Kang Chi, Moon Embraces the Sun (so-so) and so many others. Still looking for more to discover.

Ttyl ok, enjoy your day. Annyonghi kasayo!

cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Omoo--- :-) gomawo, oppa

Ottoshimnikka? Hope ur good!

Lol good morning! Mmm I'll be happy when Pinocchio ends. Wasn't so crazy about the lead actors---except that rich woman's son, he's cool I like his acting. Park Shin-hye can cry anyhow lol that's her best talent.

I love most traditional (saguek) dramas. Loved Joseon Gunman, Sword and Flower, Empress Ki, Arang, Kang Chi, Moon Embraces the Sun (so-so) and so many others. Still looking for more to discover.

Ttyl ok, enjoy your day. Annyonghi kasayo!

cheesy
i kinda like the 2 lead cast....i can hear ur voice lead cast and heirs actresss...she aint really beautiful but she can act

Have u watched I Can Hear Ur Voice and Can You Hear My Heart

theres a park yoo chun drama am downloading ..its a 2014 drama titled :3days...its seems action

although i sometimes get bored of the classic and hustorical dramas but some are fun

can u believe for the past 3weeks have only watch 4eps of Arang and the Magistrate....am not so into it,just watching it for fun..Classic dramas like iron king,hil dong,baek dong su,Four kings ..etc i like those...am more into romance with twist of action,betrayal,thriller,mystery but all that matters is there must be a love interest

am a sucker for happy endings,where the 2 cast would fall in love and sort....you know theres no happy ending in real life just a dellusional ending where ur happy lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2015
@Aida13, since you're a fan of historical dramas and Ha Ji Won, have you checked out her 2006 drama Hwangjini?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:

am a sucker for happy endings,where the 2 cast would fall in love and sort....you know theres no happy ending in real life just a dellusional ending where ur happy lol

I love happy endings between the lead cast too. But sometimes, my mum feels sorry for the other guy left in the love triangle. Especially if he has been the one helping the girl when the lead guy is behaving funny. Eg Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo in BOF.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
i cant find valid love on ......sup boss hows ur day going
http://www..com/2014/12/valid-love-01.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:

I love happy endings between the lead cast too. But sometimes, my mum feels sorry for the other guy left in the love triangle. Especially if he has been the one helping the girl when the lead guy is behaving funny. Eg Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo in BOF.
almost in all kdramas there's always love triangle and also the third guy and girl...some are always nice and caring but the lead actress always choose the lead actor.....e.g fated to love,Pinocchio,witch doctor,time of wolf and dog,Joseph gunman lots more...thats why I always hate it when a good actor act as the 3rd wheeler
How's ur day going?hope not boring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
fijiano202:
i kinda like the 2 lead cast....i can hear ur voice lead cast and heirs actresss...she aint really beautiful but she can act

Have u watched I Can Hear Ur Voice and Can You Hear My Heart

theres a park yoo chun drama am downloading ..its a 2014 drama titled :3days...its seems action

although i sometimes get bored of the classic and hustorical dramas but some are fun

can u believe for the past 3weeks have only watch 4eps of Arang and the Magistrate....am not so into it,just watching it for fun..Classic dramas like iron king,hil dong,baek dong su,Four kings ..etc i like those...am more into romance with twist of action,betrayal,thriller,mystery but all that matters is there must be a love interest

K-drama writers don't know the meaning of happy ending ooh...nine times out of ten you find the ending painful, major leads dying, and just couples not ending up together. I just enjoy what I can from a drama.

Arang might not be ur thing then, so don't force it lol. Like I told u b4, spend what time you have on dramas you enjoy 100 per cent.

For example I started Park Yoon Chun's drama '3 DAYS' but couldn't enjoy it, so dry and no single romance by episode 5. Haba! And d action parts were not so thrilling. So i dropped it for Secret Garden.

Pinocchio's female lead Park Shin-ye is ok o, she can make u cry in 30 seconds lol. But she looks too childish, even when she dresses hot there's no difference to when she's looking simple.

I enjoyed her in Heirs and also Lee Min-ho. Woo Bin really impressed me tho'. I'm about to watch episode 20. Really happy i tried it. Worth watching indeed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
@Aida13, since you're a fan of historical dramas and Ha Ji Won, have you checked out her 2006 drama Hwangjini?

I tried watching some episodes but the quality was so poor - maybe because I downloaded it from YouTube. So I've been looking for an alternative for a long while.

I also checked out 100 Days with Mr Arrogant and her 2014 movie Huntresses. Just a peek tho', to be continued when I can. So I've definitely been checking out her previous work.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Pinocchio's female lead Park Shin-ye is ok o, she can make u cry in 30 seconds lol. But she looks too childish, even when she dresses hot there's no difference to when she's looking simple.

I like her acting, though someone I know said she's too bland while acting and she cannot kiss. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.