Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961455 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
hilda90:

lol, netizens say she doesnt know how to kiss and that she always stands like a dead fish while she is being kissed. i heard the heirs kiss scene was awkward cause she did nt know they will shoot that scene and she was not told beforehand. anyway,i cant blame the girl, lee min ho is always aggressive in kissing scenes. did i mention that i watched the behind the scene of that kiss and it was even worse,it looks as if he is swallowing her tongue. so the girl has the right to behave like that. maybe she doesnt like passionate kisses, lets cut her some slack.
Lol that's a funny way to describe it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Maybe I'll watch a movie or two, ie Roaring Currents and The Thieves (both K-movies)

Nighty night!

I'm just beginning to watch Kmovies. I've watched about 5 of them, The Thieves included. My love from the star couple acted in it alongside other bigshots.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Jealous because I want to watch it too but can't. Cos it's on my wishlist but not my must-watch. Does that make any sense lol?

I heard about Will it Snow---tried to download it once but the links were down () I like the lead cast too, but I've never seen Empire of Gold. Not sure what I should watch after I finish Heirs tomorrow.

Maybe I'll watch a movie or two, ie Roaring Currents and The Thieves (both K-movies)

Nighty night!

I hardly watch movies...i mean all though I sometimes download Hollywood movies but I hardly watch it.....it took me 4months before I watch Spiderman after downloading it...iit looks way to short for me

Am still gonna watch Secret hotel till 12am that's when am going to bed

have a wonderful night Aghassi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Atk01:
I'm just beginning to watch Kmovies. I've watched about 5 of them, The Thieves included. My love from the star couple acted in it alongside other bigshots.

Exactly why I want to watch that movie. Heard it was their "chemistry" there that spurred them to be picked together again for a drama this time (My Love From the Star). Obviously it was a great choice, lol

fijiano202:
I hardly watch movies...i mean all though I sometimes download Hollywood movies but I hardly watch it.....it took me 4months before I watch Spiderman after downloading it...iit looks way to short for me

Am still gonna watch Secret hotel till 12am that's when am going to bed

have a wonderful night Aghassi

Secret Hotel before bedtime?? Now I'm REALLY jealous! Lol

I can't even remember the last time I watched an American episode of a series or even a Hollywood movie. That sucks!! Lmao

I was following Gotham, Flash and even Arrow but dropped them all after re-discovering the modern Korean dramas and romcoms. Their storyline, acting and cinematography can rival any American offering IMO.

Okay now, sleep is calling! Gotta go oppa, 'nite!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
Aida13:

Exactly why I want to watch that movie. Heard it was their "chemistry" there that spurred them to be picked together again for a drama this time (My Love From the Star). Obviously it was a great choice, lol

Secret Hotel before bedtime?? Now I'm REALLY jealous! Lol

I can't even remember the last time I watched an American episode of a series or even a Hollywood movie. That sucks!! Lmao

I was following Gotham, Flash and even Arrow but dropped them all after re-discovering the modern Korean dramas and romcoms. Their storyline, acting and cinematography can rival any American offering IMO.

Okay now, sleep is calling! Gotta go oppa, 'nite!

I may not watch the movies but I don't miss tv series ooo...am a fan of flash,Gotham,person of interest,arrow,scorpions,forever,Shameless,Suits,New girl,Brookly nine nine,Matador and my fav Banshee and Teenwolf
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2015
@atk01 @aida13 @shokky24 @

Good morning y'all...have a funfilled day...make sure u think of oppa lol grin grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

Good morning y'all...have a funfilled day...make sure u think of oppa lol grin grin grin
Lol. Wishing you the same. Oppa, hwaiting! grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

Choayo oppa grin grin (OK)

lol how's ur day going? Enjoy some sun ok, this weather can be tough. Counting down to my new dramas coming out in a few days: Shine or Go Crazy (MBC Jan 19) and Hyde Jekyll, Me (SBS Jan 21) Already skipping for joy heehe.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
New Drama alert----

Looks like my hopes have been answered, and a new 'historical' drama is coming out soon. Shine or Go Crazy - set in the Goryeo era, which is different from the more popular Joseon era.

Can't believe I almost missed hearing about this drama. Just stumbled on it on one of the K-drama blogs I frequent. Now I can't wait! I love anything with costumes, swords, palaces and male leads with flowing hair grin grin

The male lead was in Fated to Love you (I haven't seen it or any of his dramas) but it seems he's really popular - and hot. So yeah, definitely looking forward to this lol.

I remember this drama's female lead, she was in a minor role in Dong Yi, as the second queen. Not sure about her likability, but I'll watch all the same.

I hope this won't be a disappointment like so many historical dramas of last year for me (Nightwatchmen, Three Musketeers, Secret Door - none of which I could complete). Didn't like those, only Joseon Gunman because of Jun-ki and of course, all the gun-totting going on.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aida13:

Choayo oppa grin grin (OK)

lol how's ur day going? Enjoy some sun ok, this weather can be tough. Counting down to my new dramas coming out in a few days: Shine or Go Crazy (MBC Jan 19) and Hyde Jekyll, Me (SBS Jan 21) Already skipping for joy heehe.

aigoo aghassi....my head wanna explode ooo grin

Have heard of H,J,M but tell me a lil abt shine or Go crazy I don't think have come across that...

The weather is abit stuffy though....the sun ain't too hot but abit dusty...

How's work going?i hope ur brain is now filled with idea...tell me a lil abt ur creative writing,who knows i may be of lil help...

Have fun Miss.....Fighting!!!!

Don't worry I saw ur post for Shine and Go crazy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. Wishing you the same. Oppa, hwaiting! grin
Kamsahamnida yeppeoyo (thanks pretty)...hows ur day going...hope ur having fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

Na du...komapsimida...arasor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

Seems u've been learning korean..I speak too
I Learned it online
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
@Aida13,@fijiano202 and@Ako1..u guys should be given korean movies and dramas award cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

Seems u've been learning korean..I speak too
I Learned it online

am just trying my best to learn bit by bit while watching their dramas and online...korea aint easy though

How's ur day going? I hope ur having fun Miss Arin...saw that on ur Prof....

Am watching My secret Hotel atm its kinda great,u gonna love it...try to watch it.. Its a romantic comedy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
am just trying my best to learn not by bit in their dramas and online...korea sit easy though

How's ur day going? I hope ur having fun Miss Arin...saw that on ur Prof....

Am watching My secret Hotel atm its kinda great,u gonna love it...try to watch it.. Its a romantic comedy
Ok,it's kinda hard..

What's ur real name?

Having fun in my house watching flower boy ramyun shop..and pinnochio episode 17.

Secret hotel I'll try it, since it is coming from you...u never disappoint me
That spy am really enjoying it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:
@Aida13,@fijiano202 and@Ako1..u guys should be given korean movies and dramas award cool cheesy cheesy

For the awards I think @aida13 and @atk01 would battle that out...am tipping @aida13 for the award lol...

As for me with my legendary status,I think am already in the Kdrama Hall Of Fame gringringringrin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=fijiano202 post=29822202][/quote]
grin.
grin
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

Ok,it's kinda hard..

What's ur real name?

Having fun in my house watching flower boy ramyun shop..and pinnochio episode 17.

Secret hotel I'll try it, since it is coming from you...u never disappoint me
That spy am really enjoying it

i Go by Eniola or Baroka

Flower boy ramyun shop is ok but I love flower next door the most outta the flower boy franchise

I wanna also recommend my all time Fav Kdrama...Rooftop Prince

Likes of Witch romance,haundeas Lover,I miss you,May Queen,East of Eden,Secret Love affair,Secret,Can you hear my heart,Good doctor etc are also great

the truth is have watch 95% of dramas on dramafire.com 98% of .com...am like a kdrama addict
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

Lool, @Aida13 should be given the grand prize, she's a Korean momma. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

thanks ooh, I feel honored cos so many have a passion for this but never get recognition grin grin grin
But seriously, I love everything Korean and it's the same for everyone who's ever been fortunate to discover their culture and entertainment. Trust me, all those fans and netizens you find from all over the world can't be wrong. Right?
grin

Atk01:

Lool, @Aida13 should be given the grand prize, she's a Korean momma. grin

heehee I wish...these dramas making me want to relocate and naturalize with my Korean bros/sis.

fijiano202:

For the awards I think @aida13 and @atk01 would battle that out...am tipping @aida13 for the award lol...

As for me with my legendary status,I think am already in the Kdrama Hall Of Fame gringringringrin

Kdrama Hall of Fame Nairaland chapter....mmmm sounds good to me

lmaoo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

Is it eniola not a girl's name?

Flower boy next door?,very very boring drama,watched only season 1
Do u download from dramafire or u watch
I don't like watching because of the buffering
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:

i Go by Eniola or Baroka

Flower boy ramyun shop is ok but I love flower next door the most outta the flower boy franchise

I wanna also recommend my all time Fav Kdrama...Rooftop Prince

Likes of Witch romance,haundeas Lover,I miss you,May Queen,East of Eden,Secret Love affair,Secret,Can you hear my heart,Good doctor etc are also great

the truth is have watch 95% of dramas on dramafire.com 98% of .com...am like a kdrama addict

i cab bet it with you that you havent watch up to 95% of the drama on dramafire........and 98% on my own
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
post=29825096:

i cab bet it with you that you havent watch up to 95% of the drama on dramafire........and 98% on my own
bros don't doubt me on that ooo...i sleep and wake up with dramafire.com that's where I download all my dramas....i wish there's a way I can post download links of drama on ur site.. . I download mostly on drama fire and gooddrama.net

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
.. Pls complete endless love .. The episodes are not complete.. Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

Is it eniola not a girl's name?

Flower boy next door?,very very boring drama,watched only season 1
Do u download from dramafire or u watch
I don't like watching because of the buffering
Eniola is kinda unisex lol

Flower boy next door is pretty awesome cos its different from the usual flower boy storyline...the acting and script is awesome

I don't stream dramas I prefer downloading it to my lappy and watching it when I can I still have like 8 dramas I downloaded

some Nigeria network streaming are pretty fast no buffering...etisalat and mtn is good for that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aida13:

thanks ooh, I feel honored cos so many have a passion for this but never get recognition grin grin grin
But seriously, I love everything Korean and it's the same for everyone who's ever been fortunate to discover their culture and entertainment. Trust me, all those fans and netizens you find from all over the world can't be wrong. Right?
grin

heehee I wish...these dramas making me want to relocate and naturalize with my Korean bros/sis.

Kdrama Hall of Fame Nairaland chapter....mmmm sounds good to me

lmaoo
ahjumma( in HTH voice ) you deserve the recognition.....

How was work today
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
Eniola is kinda unisex lol

Flower boy next door is pretty awesome cos its different from the usual flower boy storyline...the acting and script is awesome

I don't stream dramas I prefer downloading it to my lappy and watching it when I can I still have like 8 dramas I downloaded

some Nigeria network streaming are pretty fast no buffering...etisalat and mtn is good for that
How do u download from dramafire?,cos I only saw the watch link and no download link
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
shokky24:

How do u download from dramafire?,cos I only saw the watch link and no download link
do you have Internet Download Manager (IDM) on ur PC...if u don't try to download it from 4shared.com or search online...make sure u download the crack version
after downloading and installing it...just click on watch on any drama on dramafire.com it will bring out a mini bar for download...if u click on the mini-bar it will download directly to ur pc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
ahjumma( in HTH voice ) you deserve the recognition.....

How was work today

It was ok o, thanks. Now cooling down with some iced juice while watching Birth of a Beauty...HTH's smile makes my day heehee---and hearing him call Sara 'ahjumma' in that teasing voice----hmm well I'm watching the episodes in bite-sized pieces. Only fifteen minutes of BoaB a day for me, while waiting for my January dramas to take off.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
fijiano202:
do you have Internet Download Manager (IDM) on ur PC...if u don't try to download it from 4shared.com or search online...make sure u download the crack version
after downloading and installing it...just click on watch on any drama on dramafire.com it will bring out a mini bar for download...if u click on the mini-bar it will download directly to ur pc
Ok..komawo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aida13:

It was ok o, thanks. Now cooling down with some iced juice while watching Birth of a Beauty...HTH's smile makes my day heehee---and hearing him call Sara 'ahjumma' in that teasing voice----hmm well I'm watching the episodes in bite-sized pieces. Only fifteen minutes of BoaB a day for me, while waiting for my January dramas to take off.

why 15mins a day...seems ur really busy with work...i love the ending ..it was pretty nice though

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.