Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1933167 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2018
tosik:
tried and followed all ya procedure but when I tried to click on "convert"....as if d button is not functioning, doesn't display anything

hmm maybe you should screenshoot the page n paste it here let's see how we can help you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2018
I'm just here trying to remember the last time I saw a girl in a drama fix her seatbelt for herself, it's always like they're handicapped n the guys have to do it for them, opportunity for the guys to lean in n the girl to feel all fluttered n open her eyes wide open while gripping the seat belt like it owes her money tsk tsk tsk

p. s: happy Birthday to Lee seung gi oppa n my goo hara

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I'm just here trying to remember the last time I saw a girl in a drama fix her seatbelt for herself, it's always like they're handicapped n the guys have to do it for them, opportunity for the guys to lean in n the girl to feel all fluttered n open her eyes wide open while gripping the seat belt like it owes her money tsk tsk tsk

p. s: happy Birthday to Lee seung gi oppa n my goo hara

LMAO, you just got it,the way the females used to act,it can be really annoying

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2018
This how I did it

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2018
tosik:
This how I did it

you have to click open first after pasting the URL, it will load then you can change the resolution, set mb n convert
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Look at this baby's shoe.... He never puts them on correctly.

That is why my first time meeting him is going to be in a hospital and while I am carrying out an examination on his broken ankle, I will say OPPA heolag-eobs-i da chiji mala.... I will have to say it with a serious look on my face hoping that he listens this time.

Happy birthday Nini.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Fan boy video calling twice on his birthday... Perfect gift. Hahaha.

Happy birthday oppa LSG

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kerries are so lucky and Jongin is such a mean human... He did a dance move from their song the eve and if you that song you will know what I mean.

The worst is that he did it as he was leaving the venue where his birthday party was held.

It felt like he was saying I am leaving now but you have to keep thinking about me...

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
thanks so much @kangminhyukso,I rili appreciate

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Happy birthday precious, you deserve the millions of digital hearts you receive and I hope you feel that much love in your life.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
I have watched till episode 11 on YT.

The prequel started with power struggle among the Princes before the investigation of the conspiracy against the Changlin Army and prosecution. I love the character of Prince Jing.

The way the plot is developing(NIF 2)is giving me joy just like 'Lost love in times' i watched.Conspiracy and stragegic planning

I'm on ep. 8 and I love Prince Jing too. I didn't know it was the prequel!!

This idea of watching from YouTube.. I think I will try it. Though the episodes will be inside one small box instead of the whole screen. Unless I find a YT channel that can show the full-size episodes. I do like downloading and not just watching in case I have re-watch a scene or two.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
telling me failed to remote file,,but I will keep on trying at kangminhyukso
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
tosik:
telling me failed to remote file,,but I will keep on trying at kangminhyukso

yeah I had the same problem for a while but it later worked for me when I started downloading with opera mini, paused, copied the URL n went to paste on the video converter in the browser that came with my phone
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Somebody save me... I made that with rice...... Hahahhahahaha. I think I need to take a break after posting it on instagram.... Hahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarang60:
Somebody save me... I made that with rice...... Hahahhahahaha. I think I need to take a break after posting it on instagram.... Hahahhaha.

chai I hope you didn't do that in your mothers living room
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aida13:

I'm on ep. 8 and I love Prince Jing too. I didn't know it was the prequel!!

This idea of watching from YouTube.. I think I will try it. Though the episodes will be inside one small box instead of the whole screen. Unless I find a YT channel that can show the full-size episodes. I do like downloading and not just watching in case I have re-watch a scene or two.
I don't need to wait endlessly on YT for the sub again. I would continue on ondramanice.

The Chinese films on YT are always full screen,Check CN DRAMa, Yoyo Television, CROTON and some channels are written with Chinese characters

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

chai I hope you didn't do that in your mothers living room

No in the kitchen Hahahhahahaha.... everyone thinks I am offically crazy now.... Hahahhaha..... So funny.

I am fine I promise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bubblefairy:
cc to.ykathy, hard.eycute, lizzieo.rex Click on download and viola, you have your drama.
PS this is actually simpler than it sounds/looks.
Goodluck
Thanks for this.
I would try it later and report back
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
I don't need to wait endlessly on YT for the sub again. I would continue on ondramanice.

The Chinese films on YT are always full screen,Check CN DRAMa, Yoyo Television, CROTON and some channels are written with Chinese characters

I definitely know CROTON... Watched a few dramas there. Will check out the others.

Ondramanice looks cool. I mainly use myasiantv or just download from Dramania app. Not sure why dramafire got busted tho'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivlyviv: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

hmm maybe you should screenshoot the page n paste it here let's see how we can help you
I was able to convert but i have problem with downloading it. I tried again severally but i have been stuck for hours

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aida13:

I definitely know CROTON... Watched a few dramas there. Will check out the others.

Ondramanice looks cool. I mainly use myasiantv or just download from Dramania app. Not sure why dramafire got busted tho'.
Busted?How

Watched Hospital Ship there yesterday morning.

I will mention you when Xinger new drama is out(The Story of Ming Lan).Synopsis looks good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
Busted?How

Watched Hospital Ship there yesterday morning.

I will mention you when Xinger new drama is out(The Story of Ming Lan).Synopsis looks good.

Ok...if you thing the drama is good let me know (Xinger). Didn't see anything about it online.

Anytime I check dramafire it says "site can't be reached". Has been like that for some time now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aida13:

Ok...if you thing the drama is good let me know (Xinger). Didn't see anything about it online.

Anytime I check dramafire it says "site can't be reached". Has been like that for some time now.
I don't know if they changed their webhost.Try www.dramafire.info dramafire.online

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hardeycute(m): 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
Double post
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivlyviv: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=64153474]

hmm maybe you should screenshoot the page n paste it here let's see how we can help you [/quote
The conversion is successful, but i am afraid i dont have an app that is compatible with the format, so i am unable to download. Which one would you recommend please.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
I don't know if they changed their webhost.Try www.dramafire.info dramafire.online

Ok now a site opened but it looks so different from before. Thanks for the info!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=vivlyviv post=64167132][/quote]

isn't it normal mp4 format you set, I don't think any app is needed after downloading o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivlyviv: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

isn't it normal mp4 format you set, I don't think any app is needed after downloading o
It is. I was able to download successfully, but i cant open it. Said something like i dont have an app that can open the file.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
toykathy:

Thanks for sharing this. I tried it but the download arrow is not showing. Which browser did you use? Or is there something am not doing right? Thanks again
From the pic below u can see d white arrow facing down...jst above that server1..side..dats where ull click....and ur download starts

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
sad Malleciot

I decided to try your trick https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom/626#63225241 but i was unable to convert/download.

After inserting the "download link", resolution changed,trying to click on CONVERT,to no avail.It doesn't load but "shake"

I have tried it with Firefox,Chrome,PHX browser except UC browser

Once you insert the download link, you have to open it first by clicking open.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
hardeycute:
sad Malleciot

I decided to try your trick https://www.nairaland.com/1472878/korean-movies-chatroom/626#63225241 but i was unable to convert/download.

After inserting the "download link", resolution changed,trying to click on CONVERT,to no avail.It doesn't load but "shake"

I have tried it with Firefox,Chrome,PHX browser except UC browser

Did see your mention on time because you mis-mentioned my moniker.

Once you insert the download link, you have to open it first by clicking open.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
toykathy:
Is there something am not doing right here? I tried to convert a video but its not working. I used google chrome. Pls help me out
After you inserts the download link, you then click "Open" before doing anything else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (2169) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.