Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1959578 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:
Hello everyone smiley
Pls kindly gimme a list of the best Korean movies you've watched so far. I think I've had enough break from Korean series already, I'm ready to catch up... @sarang @kangmin and others cheesy
Thank you very much grin

You need to be specific, series or movies n what genre do you like
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2018
toykathy Tried to reply you for the past 3 days, but Nairaland anti-spam bolt kept banning me like butterflies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2018
angelanto8:
Hello guys do you know why kissasin.ch is not working for me.Is it the browser?
You mean http://kissasian.ch
. I just accessed it now. if "ch" isn't working then use "com"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Birthday : my no 1 bias in sf9 Kang chan hee aka chani, he's cute, cool, handsome, beautiful, precious, devilish, evil maknae, sweet, kind n most of all he's my precious baby who turns 18 today Aww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Macelliot:
like butterflies.

LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

You need to be specific, series or movies n what genre do you like

Oh sorry
Series, the only ones I don't like is village setting. But all genre is good for me as long as it's mind blowing. Thank you Chingu wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:

Oh sorry
Series, the only ones I don't like is village setting. But all genre is good for me as long as it's mind blowing. Thank you Chingu wink

Try tunnel, oh the mysterious, the package, avengers social club, rain or shine, woman of dignity, whisper, the best hit, beautiful mind

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Try tunnel, oh the mysterious, the package, avengers social club, rain or shine, woman of dignity, whisper, the best hit, beautiful mind

Komasimita ahjussi... grin cheesy wink

Thank you so much. Will get back to you as e dey go.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Macelliot:

ahh thank you.It just worked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL
This one weak me.
Received 3 bans at once over a single post with different offense. Later received another two extra ban again, a day later when I tried to re-post in a different way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:

Komasimita ahjussi... grin cheesy wink

Thank you so much. Will get back to you as e dey go.

She is not an ahjussi ooo.....she is an Oppa dragging ahjumma.....hahahaha. Why do I find this so funny.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 1 bias in sf9 Kang chan hee aka chani, he's cute, cool, handsome, beautiful, precious, devilish, evil maknae, sweet, kind n most of all he's my precious baby who turns 18 today Aww

Why are almost all maknae's evil hahaha, Just look at kookie for example.

Happy birthday Chani.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I've seen queen boa's video n I will probably murder anyone who says crap about her lol, I just discovered ondramanice.io last week o

Hahaha yes she is queen, I like the collaboration alot.

Better late than never, You will enjoy it. They really try to main the site, they have almost every movie and drama not just SK even and most are subbed. The comment section is usually not toxic so I like.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

She is not an ahjussi ooo.....she is an Oppa dragging ahjumma.....hahahaha. Why do I find this so funny.

Lmao cheesy cheesy
Oppa dragging ahjumma got me cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:
Hello everyone smiley
Pls kindly gimme a list of the best Korean movies you've watched so far. I think I've had enough break from Korean series already, I'm ready to catch up... @sarang @kangmin and others cheesy
Thank you very much grin

Welcome back chingu....i don't know what you haven't seen yet but you can try

Chief Kim
Strong woman
While you were sleeping
Two worlds (w)
Goblin
The liar and his lover
Moorim school
Adante
Suspicious partner
Weightlifting fairy
Jealousy incarnate
The k2
Descendant of the sun

And I am currently following

Black knight
Hawguyi
Jugglers
Two cops

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Exo in Dubai....i am so proud and I know they are proud of themselves too...i can't believe kokobop is currently kai's favourite song hahaha.

Exo song power is the first kpop song to be added to the fountain's playlist with other songs from Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston....such an honour and my boys stay humble.

Congratulations to THE WORLD'S BOY GROUP EXO and EXOLS

#exo_is_truely_the_universe

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Macelliot:

Pls how do you use this site? I tried copying the link so i can use that conversion method you explained but I keep getting a pop up message "file not supported". I can guarantee you that I'm the one that's not doing something correctly.
Kindly epp a sis out. Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

Welcome back chingu....i don't know what you haven't seen yet but you can try

Chief Kim
Strong woman
While you were sleeping
Two worlds (w)
Goblin
The liar and his lover
Moorim school
Adante
Suspicious partner
Weightlifting fairy
Jealousy incarnate
The k2
Descendant of the sun

And I am currently following

Black knight
Hawguyi
Jugglers
Two cops

Shebi you're ahjussi... Lol
I've watched
Moorim school
Two worlds
The k2

And I've downloaded first three episodes of two Cops. Saw it in one of the early suggestions of Oppa dragging ahjumma lmao grin grin grin

Now I have more lists to cover, Komasimita sarang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

Why are almost all maknae's evil hahaha, Just look at kookie for example.

Don't mind them I call it last born syndrome, it's like everyone dotes on them n let's them have their way, so they naturally get evil, even my sister is like that n I'm the number one culprit that spoils her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
@sarang n habhidhemhii should I just change my moniker to oppa dragging ahjumma, you people have bully me too much sef

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

Hahaha yes she is queen, I like the collaboration alot.

Better late than never, You will enjoy it. They really try to main the site, they have almost every movie and drama not just SK even and most are subbed. The comment section is usually not toxic so I like.

Wow I didn't know they had movies too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:

Shebi you're ahjussi... Lol
I've watched
Moorim school
Two worlds
The k2

And I've downloaded first three episodes of two Cops. Saw it in one of the early suggestions of Oppa dragging ahjumma lmao grin grin grin

Now I have more lists to cover, Komasimita sarang

i am not an ahjussi ooooo....i am the dongsaeng or unnie that saves oppa's from kangminhyuksho....hahahahahahahahhahahahah

hahahahah....jokes apart Kang takes good care of all the oppa's she acquires...hahahahhahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Wow I didn't know they had movies too

you need to take a tour there, you will find almost everything

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Don't mind them I call it last born syndrome, it's like everyone dotes on them n let's them have their way, so they naturally get evil, even my sister is like that n I'm the number one culprit that spoils her

hahahhaha very true.....i love how protected they are, how everyone just lets them get away with almost anything is adorable and how they hate doing aegyo and always wanting to act cool, i find cute. you can't help but hate to love them and they are usually so talented.

look at some of their faces.....hahahahahah

wanna one---guanlin
bts----kookie
17----Dino
EXO---Sehun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
@sarang n habhidhemhii should I just change my moniker to oppa dragging ahjumma, you people have bully me too much sef

hahahahah that sounds good i might open a fan account on one of these social medias using that....hahahah.

i like your moniker chingu.....change it not

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
i can't stress it enough how much i love the unit, it is one of the best idol programs i have seen.

my smiley eyes Marco has changed his hairstyle after 2 years....fine boy no pimples regardless. i can't wait for their debut...i really wish all the people that will not be part of the ot9 will succeed in their own endeavours. i have always know it is a tough life in the k-idol world but seeing this show just makes it all too real.

and oh my ot9 is coming together really well....

the softy in the last picture Lee Jung Ha is just an amazing fighter, i can not believe how much he has grown from the day he audition....i am so proud of him.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Lol
Bian unni @sarang wants to make me a bad dongsaeng to you. I'm here if you need epp bullying her grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
habhidhemhii:

Lol
Bian unni @sarang wants to make me a bad dongsaeng to you. I'm here if you need epp bullying her grin

ahhh bullying NNNOOOOOO OOOOOOOO..... according to EXO's lyrics from been through, "she shines like the stars and she lights up our thread and our nairaland world oooo" so she is our first class chingu. be nice to her ok. gamsahamnida chingu ya

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
i have been searching for the movie along with the gods: the two worlds...please kindly share a link if found...thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

ahhh bullying NNNOOOOOO OOOOOOOO..... according to EXO's lyrics from been through, "she shines like the stars and she lights up our thread and our nairaland world oooo" so she is our first class chingu. be nice to her ok. gamsahamnida chingu ya

Hmm see whining (idk is that the spelling lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm see whining (idk is that the spelling lol)

whether that is the spelling or not, i get it. did i tell you i love EXO? well according to EXO lyrics again universe, i know that we will search the universe for you as in we dey your back...hahahha. i should have saved all these for your birthday....hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarang60:

whether that is the spelling or not, i get it. did i tell you i love EXO? well according to EXO lyrics again universe, i know that we will search the universe for you as in we dey your back...hahahha. i should have saved all these for your birthday....hahahahah

Na WA o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.