Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1954652 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Justice for jong. Jonghyun forever,Shinee forever

This post is very triggering. Hope you know? This is an extremely sensitive matter.

3 Likes

My review of episode 11&12 of 100 days husband

The king is really pissing me off. When you take certain actions,you ensure that nothing goes wrong. Did they not know the fighting prowess of the Vice premier? And he was with another even better fighter. Olodos.

I can't wait for the Vice Premier's son to cast his father.

Hong Shim's father is hilarious, if one feels uncomfortable you should pat the other abi? LMAO. Please leave D.O's butt cheeks for me.

Arghhh!!! 'Must we divide men's chores from women's?' Woke Won Deuk is even sexier, kikiki.
LMAO!!! Konji is hooking Hong Shim!!!

So the governor should work only during the day? Free him and candle wax abeg. He said he's burning the people's sweat and tears,lol.

LWKMD!!! 'You may stop staring at her, you're here on urgent business' The Scriptwriter did an amazing job with Won Deuk's lines.

I just realized that I love the second male lead in every scene apart from those when he's loving Hong Shim. His scenes with D.O are lit!! The lines, looks, clucking, it's a hoot!!!

Okay, thumbs up to Prince Seowon!! He's seriously shocking me in this drama. No ambition for the throne, he just wants to love his brother's wife in peace.
Guys, I just realized that the crown prince is legally married to two women and he doesn't know. What a wawuuu.

Scammer D.O in action!!! Scamming the scammer of a loan shark. Lol.

Daebak!!! I need someone to sign a contract with me like Won Deuk does!!! Please somebody that looks like D.O oh, not John Bosco.

Okay seriously this assassin is hot oh. Ah ah !! Making sickness look so good. His gaze is smoldering!! Hi daddy!!! Just searched for him and he was the cute SML in my secret romance!!! Now I want to see him in a lead role. Where he is stoic/solemn like in this one....delicious.

Eaya!!! I'm feeling for the crown princess small sha.

See ehn!!! The king cannot, in his wildest dreams, handle the vice premier. My goodness!!! I knew he was going to bring D.O back because that's the only way to stop the process of making Seowon CP without blood shed. It's about to go down!!!!! I can't wait for everybody in the village to realize that 'dumb' Won Deuk is the crown prince!!! Master Park is doomed!!! He had better carry that his dog and run, old perverted 바보.

Episode 12.
This episode is just messed up. The crown prince is back but his memories aren't so he's currently playing puppet for the vice premier urghhh!!

"I may have lost my memories but my knowledge is still intact. Now leave." The true crown prince is peeking out small small.

Lmao, the crown princess' brother and his gender changing talisman. This is the first funny thing in this episode. These people are not laughing with us anymore.

Not much to say about this episode apart from the fact that it was a hot mess and not the good kind. My heart oh!!! These people should rest abeg. I don't know how I'm going to wait till Monday for the next one. Now let me go and think about my sad life. This episode was so depressing.
Episode 13
Crown Prince Lee Yeol is everything!!! Even with patch patch memory. This governor can be helpful and likeable, not often, the other times he is just annoying. Jealousy kee him there.

South Koreans like reflecting….is that what made their economy the way it is today? We should reflect more in this country….hehehehehe.

Come, somebody tell D,O that it’s not only to be chasing woman, he should solve his riddle and get back his memory….not necessarily in that order.

Emmm sorry oh, that person is the envoy’s son? Not daughter? Okay oh.
See that boy is a girl and that girl is a con artist!!!! LMAO!!!!! She haff loss ohhhh. She’s a she!!!! I knew it!!!! LOL. See how I’m acting as if it wasn’t obvious.

LMAO!!! The humor is back. Greatest Ming assassin my foot.

OMO the queen has serious liver oh. Hian.

LMAO!!! After making mouth oga second male lead ran.

SML should keep sharping mouth. In his yeye mind he has had feelings for Hong Shim longer than the crown prince….olodo.

Lmao Master Park drinking and screaming as he has heard that Won Deuk is the crown prince is a total mood.

I can bet my right butt cheek that the crown princess was about to slap my smexy assassin when she saw him in her father’s compound.

“The crown prince is in the palace enjoying life”, please when did papa Hong Shim become a shaman?

I’m totally loving the head palace guard or whatever his title is. He’s the most useful person to the CP.

Sorry oh, I’m not trying to be anti-romance or anything, but instead of our wonderful CP to regain better memories, it’s memories of woman he has recovered, what a wawuuu.

I just want to say for the umpteenth time that I love Chen and his voice.
OMO!!! The preview ohhhh. Episode 14 is going to be fire….pun intended.

Episode 14
"For all my life I've missed you" chai,see bars!!!

See ehn that palace guard deserves some accolades, see how quickly he drew his sword!!! The high treason had not even been said completely!!!

Ehen, quick detour. Somebody please tell the crown prince that that thing he's wearing on his waist is not a belt oh. It may be fancy and expensive but if he wears a trouser with it.......

Awwww,the assassin and the crown princess...nonsense love. Wait oh, are assassins only good at killing people? Shouldn't they have heightened senses and yoda yoda? This assassin is an assa abeg the ssin is missing from his life. Every time they're shooting/hitting him...shior.

Awwww, her father and the sml are exchanging hearts loool. The only thing the second male lead is good for is comedy..... He hasn't proven himself yet. Simple riddle that they gave you months ago you could not solve, you now went to give it back to the person who has now lost his memory sef. Opipi.

See how stupid love is going to kill Moo Yeon. Instead of him to go far away.

LMAO!! The governor's theory is wrong!!! He represents EXO-Ls and the crown prince is SM entertainment looool.
"It is hard to say that you're intelligent at the moment" this man wants them to lop off his head.

I absolutely love the relationship between the crown prince and the governor. Their bantering is so amusing!!! The governor is so done with memory loss crown prince.

Eunuch Yang is making me feel so sad. Chai. At least he gave the crown prince important info. Maybe the governor is not totally useless after all.

Hong Shim is the human representation of fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave. This girl and aproko. Oho!!! She aff enter wahala. But shey you see why I said earlier that Moo Yeon is not a complete assassin. He didn't know she was following him,shior.

Yaaas!! 007 crown prince to the rescue!!!

Another character i really like is that gisaeng that likes the governor. She's like a breath of fresh air. Very important question she just asked "Will you ruin everything because of your feelings for her?" That's what they're always doing, allowing jealousy push them into making the wrong decisions.

These two are playing love when serious things are happening, okay oh.

The king reminds me of spoilt fufu.... completely useless.

But people can be extremely stupid sha. Knowing the kind of person the vice premier is Moo Yeon and the crown princess still thought they were safe abi?

These two actually came to Hanyang to see the crown prince. Officer Park is only in this film for comic relief,and he's delivering.

Honestly speaking what's wrong with Hong Shim? She has started annoying me. You know that you can't protect yourself but you'll be doing foolish things like following an assassin to where he stays. I just tire for her, she must have forgotten to pack her brain.

Ahhh!!! His memory is back!!!!! He's actually really smart oh!!! I just thought that the governor snuck out the journal. What a wawu!!! The final episodes are going to be fire!!!

It's not only your death you're going to. See what happens when your babe doesn't carry her brain with her when she travels??

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Your park shi hoo oppa is in it, I hope you enjoy it

Unfortunately it's not on sojuoppa too. Tried other sites but those heavy mb won't allow me download. Thanks all the same chingu.

Weldone to our reviewers and thanks for the well explained recaps

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

This post is very triggering. Hope you know? This is an extremely sensitive matter.
I know. I was really angry when I saw it on twitter,sm should really do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
toykathy:

Unfortunately it's not on sojuoppa too. Tried other sites but those heavy mb won't allow me download. Thanks all the same chingu.

Weldone to our reviewers and thanks for the well explained recaps

Aww anyway when I watched those dramas, I was using the old dramafire, try miss Ripley or flower boy next door

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Episode 13
Crown Prince Lee Yeol is everything!!! Even with patch patch memory. This governor can be helpful and likeable, not often, the other times he is just annoying. Jealousy kee him there.

South Koreans like reflecting….is that what made their economy the way it is today? We should reflect more in this country….hehehehehe.

Come, somebody tell D,O that it’s not only to be chasing woman, he should solve his riddle and get back his memory….not necessarily in that order.

See that boy is a girl and that girl is a con artist!!!! LMAO!!!!! She haff loss ohhhh. She’s a she!!!! I knew it!!!! LOL. See how I’m acting as if it wasn’t obvious.

SML should keep sharping mouth. In his yeye mind he has had feelings for Hong Shim longer than the crown prince….olodo.

Lmao Master Park drinking and screaming as he has heard that Won Deuk is the crown prince is a total mood.

I can bet my right butt cheek that the crown princess was about to slap my smexy assassin when she saw him in her father’s compound.

“The crown prince is in the palace enjoying life”, please when did papa Hong Shim become a shaman?

I’m totally loving the head palace guard or whatever his title is. He’s the most useful person to the CP.

Sorry oh, I’m not trying to be anti-romance or anything, but instead of our wonderful CP to regain better memories, it’s memories of woman he has recovered, what a wawuuu.

Episode 14

See ehn that palace guard deserves some accolades, see how quickly he drew his sword!!! The high treason had not even been said completely!!!

Ehen, quick detour. Somebody please tell the crown prince that that thing he's wearing on his waist is not a belt oh. It may be fancy and expensive but if he wears a trouser with it.......

Awwww,the assassin and the crown princess...nonsense love. Wait oh, are assassins only good at killing people? Shouldn't they have heightened senses and yoda yoda? This assassin is an assa abeg the ssin is missing from his life. Every time they're shooting/hitting him...shior.

Awwww, her father and the sml are exchanging hearts loool. The only thing the second male lead is good for is comedy..... He hasn't proven himself yet. Simple riddle that they gave you months ago you could not solve, you now went to give it back to the person who has now lost his memory sef. Opipi.

LMAO!! The governor's theory is wrong!!! He represents EXO-Ls and the crown prince is SM entertainment looool.
"It is hard to say that you're intelligent at the moment" this man wants them to lop off his head.

I absolutely love the relationship between the crown prince and the governor. Their bantering is so amusing!!! The governor is so done with memory loss crown prince.

Eunuch Yang is making me feel so sad. Chai. At least he gave the crown prince important info. Maybe the governor is not totally useless after all.

Hong Shim is the human representation of fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave. This girl and aproko. Oho!!! She aff enter wahala. But shey you see why I said earlier that Moo Yeon is not a complete assassin. He didn't know she was following him,shior.

Another character i really like is that gisaeng that likes the governor. She's like a breath of fresh air. Very important question she just asked "Will you ruin everything because of your feelings for her?" That's what they're always doing, allowing jealousy push them into making the wrong decisions.

But people can be extremely stupid sha. Knowing the kind of person the vice premier is Moo Yeon and the crown princess still thought they were safe abi?

These two actually came to Hanyang to see the crown prince. Officer Park is only in this film for comic relief,and he's delivering.

Honestly speaking what's wrong with Hong Shim? She has started annoying me. You know that you can't protect yourself but you'll be doing foolish things like following an assassin to where he stays. I just tire for her, she must have forgotten to pack her brain.

Ahhh!!! His memory is back!!!!! He's actually really smart oh!!! I just thought that the governor snuck out the journal. What a wawu!!! The final episodes are going to be fire!!!

It's not only your death you're going to. See what happens when your babe doesn't carry her brain with her when she travels??

*clapping hysterically*

You explained madam so well!!!!!

spoilt fufu!!!!!!!!!!!! kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aww anyway when I watched those dramas, I was using the old dramafire, try miss Ripley or flower boy next door

Have watched FBND miss Ripley is not on sojuoppa. I tried downloading from dramas.nu, ondramanice.io and dramahood but they have their episodes in 720p and that will cost me too much.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
The writer of Terius behind me saved the best for the last. Now I can't get enough of it. Action packed now. They even added terrorism... Great!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
toykathy:

Have watched FBND miss Ripley is not on sojuoppa. I tried downloading from dramas.nu, ondramanice.io and dramahood but they have their episodes in 720p and that will cost me too much.

Well my friend I can't help you then
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Well my friend I can't help you then
No can't dearie, buh why are you acting posh Uh oh this is very uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bidexy29: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please my people which site can I download Korean series successfully
Currently watching 'six flying dragon's
Just reach episode 33
Really enjoying it and I need the rest
I will really appreciate
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bidexy29: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
Episode 13.

I was seriously wondering how they'd tell me he didn't see her. Okurrrrrrrrr.

Prince Yool with the lines!!!!!!!
I'm not crying, you are!!!!!!!!

Ah ah, concubine ni?
I know you're confused my darling but this ain't it chief.

That opening scene was so obviously full of emotions!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for things to work out abeg, this is too sad to watch.

I knew the brother was watching!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaasssss, put that idiot governor in his place.
What are you that he'd threaten you?
Mtcheeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Assassin, what are you CONFESSING?!!!!!!!!!!!

This vice-premier is laying it on so thick, the Prince will soon start to wonder just watch and see.

Can't they see that this girl has had enough drama to last a lifetime?!!!!!

Wait, I ignored this earlier.
Did this princess really want to kill MY ASSASSIN?!!!!
Haba now!!!!!

That woman trying to hold herself while Gu Dol and Kkeut Nyeo are arguing is HILARIOUS!!!!

My favorite reaction to finding out the truth goes to, drum roll please!!!!!!!!, MASTER PARK!!!!!!!! Kikikikikikiki kikikikikikiki.

This thing that I don't know how to describe, I think he's suitable punishment for his wicked father.Lmao

Hong Shim be like, "you say I'm the what now?". Hahahahahahahahahaha
It's not only ming assassin.

This guard that keeps showing up to help Prince Yool, WHO IS HE?!!!!!!!!
Per chance, is he the brother to the late best friend?!!!!!!!!
He's cute too.

Even though I knew he would RUN, it was still funny!!!!!!!!
You're not ashamed of yourself, idiot governor.

So it's man that made Jinlin run. Smh.
No for reals, she true true is playing love with man, rme.

This drinking competition is so funny.
Heeheehee.
I didn't know they were eating sef. Smh

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebori with sense!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell him, before he'll be drinking poison without knowing.

See this one oh.
With your fresh love, you want to drag woman with the Prince. If I SLAP YOU, you'll become handsome!!!!!!!

Master Park is DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!
I laughed so much.

No, KKEUT NYEO IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!
*photo below*

This Ming envoy, are you good or bad?!!!!!!!!

Yaaassssss, it's unravelling. The memories are returning!!!!!!!!

Now the OST fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cherry Blossom Love Song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sing to me baby, SING KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!

That ending scene was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode 14 will be so liiiiiittttttt, I'm not ready!!!!!!!!
PRINCE YOOL IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was too good really, so much to talk about. Everything is unravelling without feeling rushed.
They've done such a great job!!!!!!!! Amazing script, acting, directing, editing, photography, set design, EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Please where can I download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
toykathy:

No can't dearie, buh why are you acting posh Uh oh this is very uncomfortable

A whole ajebutter like me, is like I'm playing with you pipo too mush in diz app sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
bidexy29:
Please where can I download
Dramafire.info, kissasian.sh, daebakdrama.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

A whole ajebutter like me, is like I'm playing with you pipo too mush in diz app sha

This one just weak me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
toykathy:

This one just weak me
Yes be weak chingu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

It is not an app chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Guys!!! Dramas.nu has smaller sizes once again. Play the video and click on 360p.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Episode 13

Episode 14

that is a lot to write
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Devilish Joy has ended, It was really sweet and I will miss the entire cast including the red shoe.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
sarang60:

It is not an app chingu.
I'm an ajebutter, I only use apps, Gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Guys!!! Dramas.nu has smaller sizes once again. Play the video and click on 360p.

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2018
The finale of devilish joy is how all dramas supposed to be. Heart wretching, romantic and believable. I was expecting a sad ending and am glad it ended well. The reunion kiss was outta this world, it was so daebek! The last scene where all the cast sang was beautiful too. Overall, it was a great drama. Kudos to all the cast and crew.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Yes be weak chingu

Lol. Don't start what you can't finish chinguya... Just maintain your ajebutter status and be quiet. Arasso

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2018
sarang60:

It is not an app chingu.
LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Hallelujah

E reach to talk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by richieclaud: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2018
The Player korean drama >>>https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/the-player-korean-drama.html

Mr. Sunshine Episode 01 – 24 korean drama (COMPLETED) >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/mr-sunshine-korean-drama.html

Life (2018) Episode 1-16 korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/life-2018-korean-drama.html

Life on Mars Episode 1-16 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/life-on-mars-korean-drama.html

Dear Judge Episode 1-32 korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/dear-judge-korean-drama.html

Time (2018) Episode 1-32 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/time-2018-korean-drama.html

100 Days My Prince Episode korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/100-days-my-prince-korean-drama.html

Lovely Horribly Episode >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/lovely-horribly-korean-drama.html

The Guest Episode >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/the-guest-korean-drama.html

Heart Surgeons korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/heart-surgeons-episode-01-16-korean.html

Hide and Seek Episode korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/hide-and-seek-korean-drama.html

The Ghost Detective korean drama >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/10/the-ghost-detective-korean-drama.html

Children of A Lesser God Episode 01 - 16 (Complete) >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/03/children-of-lesser-god-korean-drama.html

A Korean Odyssey Episode 01 – 20 (Complete) >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2018/01/a-korean-odyssey-episode-01-07.html

Jugglers Episode 01 – 16 (Complete) >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/12/jugglers-episode-01-02.html

I’m Not a Robot Episode 01 – 32 (Complete) >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/12/im-not-robot-episode-01-02.html

The Heirs Episode 1 – 20 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/the-heirs-episode-1-20.html

Hwarang Episode 1 – 20 >>>https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/06/hwarang-episode-1-20.html

The Legend of the Blue Sea Episode 1 – 20 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/06/the-legend-of-blue-sea-episode-1-20.html

Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Episode 1 – 20 >>>https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/06/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-episode.html

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 1 – 18 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/06/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-1-18_29.html

Doctors Episode 1 – 20 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/06/doctors-episode-1-20_21.html

Spy Korean Drama Episode 1 – 16 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/spy-korean-drama-episode-1-16.html

Gu Family Book Episode 1 – 24 https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/gu-family-book-episode-1-24.html

The K2 Episode 1 – 16 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/the-k2-episode-1-16_12.html

Doctor Stranger Episode 1 – 20 >>>https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/doctor-stranger-episode-1-20.html

Healer Episode 1 – 20 >>> https://freekoreandrama..com/2017/07/healer-episode-1-20.html

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
toykathy:

Lol. Don't start what you can't finish chinguya... Just maintain your ajebutter status and be quiet. Arasso

Heol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

E reach to talk
Unfortunately dramas like room no 9 is still heavy no 360p option

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Unfortunately dramas like room no 9 is still heavy no 360p option

Sorry jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.