Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955737 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better
Song title : for you
Artists : btob vs sistar vs infinite vs t-ara
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : btob's song is actually a cover of a super junior song, they only changed the title and a bit of the lyrics I think, it was done by some of the members as an ost, it's good, I could do without the rapping and I still prefer the original.

Sistar's is from their last album before they disbanded (*sob* I miss sistar, Queens of summer, by the way congrats to hyorin on starting her own record label, your company will not burn in Jesus name ), anyway its a ballad, a regular ballad, they have better ones but this was ok, bora's rap was just OK thank God.

Infinite's is also ok, nothing special, I'm actually using the Japanese version for this comparison, the chorus is the standout moment of the track but even that somehow falls short.

T-ara's song is also OK, here the chorus is the only thing worthy of notice too, the beat is a bit too noisy and all over the place for me but you probably won't notice it till you listen to it closely with headphones or something

If I had to score btob, sistar and t-ara would get a 2.5/5 and infinite a 3/5

The only thing I saw here was 'your company will not burn in Jesus name'
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aunty well done o, as for that speed darlington I don't even know what he is, I hear people say bang dang whatever but I didn't know they got it from him, did he say he's been inspiring diddy since 2017, kill me lemme die. As for the other one, Jesus I was cringing all through, she's disgusting and in a weird way I sorta like her, she's moving mad sha, if I ever fall in love with a foreigner this is the song I will use to ask him out, maybe just the first verse sha, but seriously, did someone sit down to write that song aigoo

LMAO, i have to promote the music of my country people

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please what's the best to download latest Korean dramas?? Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ameerah16:
Please what's the best to download latest Korean dramas?? Thanks

Check the previous page

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hahahahhahahahah ok, some people find them cute and all but I am indifferent.

My concern here is the fashion hahahhahahahha, what in the world are they wearing hahahhahahahha. I don’t hate the lazy crazy look though...it is refreshing and entertaining, those pants could drop anytime.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Baekho reminds me of Wonho in thickness.

Nu’est is always a miss or hit for me but the princes In the group are so lovely, the leader is an amazing individual, each member is charming, Ren is a clown.

I just want to appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

The only thing I saw here was 'your company will not burn in Jesus name' Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
LMAO it's a valid prayer point

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Aggsbhzgzhdhdgsgtzgsvevevbshjsksjsjjjjsjjssvdbshsbshdbhehhshdhbdjejenjeidjdbxjkdkeodkxndjjrkrndnfkdkdkkakwkejehebdbbdjdjkdoslwmwmsnndjdndjdndjnd

jdndjfkfkkfmfmfmkfkrowowoowjwjsjejendnjcnfnckfkckkckckckkckcmeejejjeehhehdjendkdkdkdkkdkdk.

THANK YOU EXO

#LOVESHOT_EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, i have to promote the music of my country people

How did you feel pairing those things with actual humans tho, we need to form prayer circle for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:
Hahahahhahahahah ok, some people find them cute and all but I am indifferent.

My concern here is the fashion hahahhahahahha, what in the world are they wearing hahahhahahahha. I don’t hate the lazy crazy look though...it is refreshing and entertaining, those pants could drop anytime.

Aunty there's nothing refreshing about those rags, I'll just forgive them cos they're in love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

Aggsbhzgzhdhdgsgtzgsvevevbshjsksjsjjjjsjjssvdbshsbshdbhehhshdhbdjejenjeidjdbxjkdkeodkxndjjrkrndnfkdkdkkakwkejehebdbbdjdjkdoslwmwmsnndjdndjdndjnd

jdndjfkfkkfmfmfmkfkrowowoowjwjsjejendnjcnfnckfkckkckckckkckcmeejejjeehhehdjendkdkdkdkkdkdk.

THANK YOU EXO

#LOVESHOT_EXO

Ok now I really hate the stylists, just throw away the jackets and give us shirtless everybody, I'm not sure I want shirtless d.o tho, our love is pure and innocent

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Now this is how it is done.

THANK YOU EXO

#LOVESHOT_EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ok now I really hate the stylists, just throw away the jackets and give us shirtless everybody, I'm not sure I want shirtless d.o tho, our love is pure and innocent

DO!!!!!pure, innocent ahhhhh it is a lie oooooo.

I don’t need to tell you the things we are up to hahahahaha look at his unbothered face.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

THANK YOU EXO

#LOVESHOT_EXO

@toykathy
ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

How did you feel pairing those things with actual humans tho, we need to form prayer circle for you

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Aunty there's nothing refreshing about those rags, I'll just forgive them cos they're in love

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah........when I looked at them, they looked homeless and i found that interesting because as “important” as they are, they didn’t care and that is gold.

It is refreshing because it was hilarious, they always look so perfect, put together.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

DO!!!!!pure, innocent ahhhhh it is a lie oooooo.

I don’t need to tell you the things we are up to hahahahaha look at his unbothered face.

Wait who is we, I thought you left d.o for me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah........when I looked at them, they looked homeless and i found that interesting because as “important” as they are, they didn’t care and that is gold.

It is refreshing because it was hilarious, they always look so perfect, put together.

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Random post:

Sometimes when I'm jobless I like to form fantasy idol groups, I pick random idols and pair them, I usually have a main vocalist, a lead vocalist, a main rapper, a main dancer, a leader(who can have any talent but must be the oldest of the group) and a maknae(who can have any talent but must be the youngest) so a group of 6 idols. OK here we go.

Boy group:

Jung yonghwa - main vocalist and leader
Lee taemin - lead vocalist and main dancer
B. I- main rapper and maknae

Lol I squeezed them into 3, hopefully one day I see a collaboration between these 3, I'm pretty sure there will be no dance tho cos yonghwa is hopeless.

Girl group

Min - main vocalist and leader
Krystal - lead vocalist
Amber - main rapper
Kim Chung ha - main dancer and maknae

Hmm OK 5 is cool, I can deal with this combo

Oh @RaphaellaDD please don't mix princess vitarah with idols o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Wait who is we, I thought you left d.o for me

Ah for who, left ke......why do you think I am Mrs EXO.

Anyone who is holding unto any member of EXO is just a SIDE REPRESENTATIVE for when I am busy any of NAE NAMPYEON.

All these things is my fault ooo, instead of me to fight I was busy doing good face and agreeing to share now side chicks are asking me questions.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

Anyone who is holding unto any member of EXO is just a SIDE REPRESENTATIVE for when I am busy any of NAE NAMPYEON.

All these things is my fault ooo, instead of me to fight I was busy doing good face and agreeing to share now side chicks are asking me questions.

Ok I'll agree to be side chick but only because you're my sunbae on nairaland, I will sha become his main chick one day

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ok I'll agree to be side chick but only because you're my sunbae on nairaland, I will sha become his main chick one day

If that's how we're doing it....I'm your Sunbae oh, both of you....*runs into a bunker*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

If that's how we're doing it....I'm your Sunbae oh, both of you....*runs into a bunker*

I meant sunbae on this thread *sticks tongue out*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Random post:

Sometimes when I'm jobless I like to form fantasy idol groups, I pick random idols and pair them, I usually have a main vocalist, a lead vocalist, a main rapper, a main dancer, a leader(who can have any talent but must be the oldest of the group) and a maknae(who can have any talent but must be the youngest) so a group of 6 idols. OK here we go.

Boy group:

Jung yonghwa - main vocalist and leader
Lee taemin - lead vocalist and main dancer
B. I- main rapper and maknae

Lol I squeezed them into 3, hopefully one day I see a collaboration between these 3, I'm pretty sure there will be no dance tho cos yonghwa is hopeless.

Girl group

Min - main vocalist and leader
Krystal - lead vocalist
Amber - main rapper
Kim Chung ha - main dancer and maknae

Hmm OK 5 is cool, I can deal with this combo

Oh @RaphaellaDD please don't mix princess vitarah with idols o

LMAO, i won't...don't worry

1st male group:
Leader and main vocalist : Suho
Oldest and main vocalist: Xiumin
Comedian, main vocalist, lead dancer, visual: Baekhyun
Main dancer, vocalist, Gucci boy,visual: Kai
Main dancer, main vocalist, composer, arranger, China's sheep, healing unicorn, King of China, King of Mpop: Lay
Main vocalist, oscar winning actor, king of savagery, prospective farmer: D.O
Main rapper, vocalist, composer,elf,actor: Chanyeol
Main main main vocalist, leader of the association of high notes international, ahwaaeee, OST king: Chen
Maknae, lead rapper, lead dancer, model,visual,prayer warrior: Sehun

2nd male group:

Leader, main dancer, vibrating titties, delicious visuals and lead vocalist: Shownu
Main vocalist, visual,rabbit and composer: Wonho
Main rappers, dimple gang, sooooo cute!!!: Jooheon and I.M
Lead vocalists,visuals: Minhyuk, Hyungwon
Main vocalist,mum: Kihyun
Lead dancer.model, DJ, and visual: still Hyungwon

Okay, okay let me stop messing around:

This will be a MANgroup and very unrealistic but here goes

Leader and main vocalist: K.Will
Main vocalists: Chen, D.O, Onew, Changmin
Main dancers: Hoya,Taemin, Kai,Lay,J-Hope
Main rappers: T.O.P, Zico, Jooheon
Lead rappers: I.M, Bobby
Visuals and vocal/other contributors: Wonho, Baekhyun,Shownu,Taeyong,Dean....to be continued

The name of the group will be THE AVENGERS, their tracks will be 15 minutes long each. NCT has nothing on this group(no of members)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I meant sunbae on this thread *sticks tongue out*

Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
Encounter oh!! Encounter!!! Chai. Till next week now. Let me hold my lips first

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Encounter oh!! Encounter!!! Chai. Till next week now. Let me hold my lips first

HAWZOME STUFFZ!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

1st male group:
Main dancer, main vocalist, composer, arranger, China's sheep, healing unicorn, King of China, King of Mpop: Lay
Main main main vocalist, leader of the association of high notes international, ahwaaeee, OST king: Chen

2nd male group:

Leader, main dancer, vibrating titties, delicious visuals and lead vocalist: Shownu

Visuals and vocal/other contributors: Wonho, Baekhyun,Shownu,Taeyong,Dean....to be continued

The name of the group will be THE AVENGERS, their tracks will be 15 minutes long each. NCT has nothing on this group(no of members)

I will only add Chanyeol to your lead rappers so he and T.O.P can release a Jazz/Rap mixtape.

The dance crew is KILLER. We're going MAGIC MIKE!!!!!!

Main rappers? You mean ASSASSINS abi?

I have NOTHING to say about your Lead Vocalists, except who is Changmin?

Also, who is taeyong?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
sarang60:

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

1st male group:

2nd male group:

I had a headache after reading the first group, mbok how many main vocalists are in your group, then I saw titties somewhere and I gave up. I'll pray for you my love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I will only add Chanyeol to your lead rappers so he and T.O.P can release a Jazz/Rap mixtape.

The dance crew is KILLER. We're going MAGIC MIKE!!!!!!

Main rappers? You mean ASSASSINS abi?

I have NOTHING to say about your Lead Vocalists, except who is Changmin?

Also, who is taeyong?

TVXQ changmin ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

TVXQ changmin ma

Hokay ma.

I really should finally try out their songs.
Can you give me some options?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.