Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1955754 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
sarang60:

One has brains that could save a nation but lacks personality, the other one has a personality that could solve the problem of power supply in Africa but is a dunce.

They both wanted to impress her and I don’t think bs and sj were already dating but they were definitely in that awkward you know I like you I know you like me stage.

What pissed our president off was not even that KBS contested as well but it was his mom that added salt to injury. Seeing KBS with his family even made it worse because he did understand why he wasn’t loved despite all that he had.

I still don’t like him but I think he needs to heal from all the emotional and mental abuse, he is lost in the past and wounded in the claws of his mom.

Which mother goes to the hospital when their son supposedly jumps off a building and practically scare him into blaming someone else. He doesn’t know how else to live but for what he is doing to our cute couple, he should remain in his own hell.

I think I will skip episodes 11 unless someone here says it is ok because I don’t want to see all those crying and break my phone on school presidents head.

Can we just talk about the harassment going on between nerd and sassy teacher, she is crazy.

Wildflower class for always.

Feel free to watch it. I think the last scene was the only emotional part.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:35am On Jan 17, 2019
sarang60:

That is Min Woo Hyuk I think. I don’t really know him but he was recently invited to immortal songs 45th anniversary with hwang chiyeol, Ali and the rest.

He is also a musical actor I think.

Is this not that big head from the third charm?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Taemin is not handsome.
That word is INADEQUATE!!!!!!
He's one of those people with EXTREMELY CONFUSING LOOKS!!!!!!
At times he looks like a stick insect that harmattan is beating then the next thing, he's your EVERY FANTASY.
He has a presence that TRANSCENDS PHYSICAL BEAUTY, he's an AMAZING PERSON.

P.s: he's also very EMBARASSING!!!!!!

*dies at stick insect that harmattan is beating*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:10am On Jan 17, 2019
OVikkytan49:
I red a comment on db that says bok soo was mean by running for the president but that's not true, why? when Two men are inlove with a girl, each will do anything he can to get his girl but bs and sj were already dating back then, why was he worried that someone might snatch his girl? Because he's a fool in love cheesy. he's a free-spirit person, he did not do it with mean intentions, he did it to impress his girl.

@kang, same here, this drama is more interesting than I expected.

Mean is not the word I would use, at that time and at that age all he saw was girl, he didn't even notice that se ho might like the girl or have serious issues, he was a teenager falling in love for the first time, that was all that was on his mind, I'm pretty sure if he had an idea of how oh se ho felt he wouldn't contest, he wasn't mean he was just self absorbed and it tends to happen at that age

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:15am On Jan 17, 2019
sarang60:

One has brains that could save a nation but lacks personality, the other one has a personality that could solve the problem of power supply in Africa but is a dunce.

They both wanted to impress her and I don’t think bs and sj were already dating but they were definitely in that awkward you know I like you I know you like me stage.

What pissed our president off was not even that KBS contested as well but it was his mom that added salt to injury. Seeing KBS with his family even made it worse because he did understand why he wasn’t loved despite all that he had.

I still don’t like him but I think he needs to heal from all the emotional and mental abuse, he is lost in the past and wounded in the claws of his mom.

Which mother goes to the hospital when their son supposedly jumps off a building and practically scare him into blaming someone else. He doesn’t know how else to live but for what he is doing to our cute couple, he should remain in his own hell.

I think I will skip episodes 11 unless someone here says it is ok because I don’t want to see all those crying and break my phone on school presidents head.

Can we just talk about the harassment going on between nerd and sassy teacher, she is crazy.

Yep they weren't dating officially yet just considering it, oh se ho was hurt bok soo contested but only because he was jealous of him, his mother is the psycho that turned that jealousy to envy and spite. That teacher is weird lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:17am On Jan 17, 2019
toykathy:

Exactly why I do not like her. She's using her boss as case study for her son.

LOL a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do but I feel you tho, it's wrong but I can't seem to fault her
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:19am On Jan 17, 2019
toykathy:

Later someone will be dragging Hyun Bin Oppa with me that is very committed to him. Ok o

LMAO I have watched all of hyun bin and park shin hye's dramas, I need a break from their faces, I can always go back to watch it later, he's already in my fish tank, there are many more oppa fishes to catch and add to my collection, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2019
sarang60:

Honestly. Infact...Inshort...indeed. (I rest my case)
In-mind your business, in-whatever

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
sarang60:

couldn't agree more, after seen that episode, I could tell his mom made him like that, his mom is just so mean. I pitied him small when she said to his face that she manipulated the results ouch! that must have been really painful.
But this still doesn't excuse his crazy behaviors, he's slowly becoming a joke, I know his fight is with bs but he should leave the precious wildflower class alone jhare, he wants to transfer the class to get rid of bs, well whose fault was it that he's back in school anyway?
at this extent, he may destroy himself and loses everything because he's created new enemies.
sacking teacher park may be the last straw for sj and bs..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do but I feel you tho, it's wrong but I can't seem to fault her

I really loved her at the beginning tho, I hope she will be a source of hope for them since she now knows how the mom died.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO I have watched all of hyun bin and park shin hye's dramas, I need a break from their faces, I can always go back to watch it later, he's already in my fish tank, there are many more oppa fishes to catch and add to my collection, thank you very much

Since Hyun bin is not your priority pls leave him for me that can't do without him. Thanks dear friend, I love you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Ayyyy Ji sung picked a new drama, this year's casting are looking pretty sweet already, can't wait.
also nara has signed on to Nam gong min's next drama, definitely on my list

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in sf9 chani baby, my relationship with sf9 has slowly grown from mother-sons to husbands-wife, it's incestuous, but I don't care, 19 years today, my babies are growing Eotteokaji.
he'll soon start performing shirtless aigoo nooooo yesssssss I'm confused

*currently watching*: Dae Jang geum is watching, top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero
Song of the day : after this moment - junhyung feat davii

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
toykathy:

I really loved her at the beginning tho, I hope she will be a source of hope for them since she now knows how the mom died.

I honestly wouldn't put my hopes up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
toykathy:

Since Hyun bin is not your priority pls leave him for me that can't do without him. Thanks dear friend, I love you!

LMAO my husbands are always a priority, no thank you. Nado saranghaeyo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : darling u
Artists : Kim tae woo vs yesung
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Kim tae woo's song is an ost, it's a collaboration with Ben and let me just say I was awfully shook when I discovered Ben was a girl, I mean what kind of name is that, is it supposed to be benita, anyway the song is good, it's kind of swingy, her voice is really pretty and they complement each other, it's your standard ost

Yesung's is a collaboration with seulgi its also good, their voices are nice together

If I had to score both would get a 2.5/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
The Encounter review.

Episode 11.

Bad cheedren!!!!!!!!!
Lol.

This their love is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
I really, really enjoy watching them.

I won't lie, Jin Hyuk pushing her on the swing looked a bit creepy, teeheehee.
Smiling up at her like that.
Weird flex but okuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

That drunk scene is the reason this drama is so good.
The thoughts of the characters are so REAL and BELIEVABLE.
It's why I feel like she'd fight for him, instead of the other way round.
I love their interactions.

HER EX IS A F*CKING STALKER!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone SEND HIM TO JAIL PLEASE?!!!!
SHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
CREEP!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE the younger brother!!!!!!!!!!

FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boooooyyyyyyy, that's a serious confession oh!!!!!!!!
Y'all are the cutest, UWUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying the heck out of this.

Park Bo Goms facial expressions be fire!!!!!
Pissed Jin Hyuk is my FAVORITE Jin Hyuk.

This idiot no even follow at all.
Just an overpampered, weak, spinelesd, buffoon of an overfed goat.
I hate him, can you tell?

Excellent episode though.

Episode 12.

That little eyebrow raise, I STAN!!!!!!!!!
*see picture attached but re watching the first few seconds will show you better*

THIS GUY HAS A MENTAL PROBLEM!!!!
My skin crawls legit looking at him.
Eeewwwww.

Let Mr Song Joong Ki catch you!!!!!
These two are hilarious!!!!!!!

Eye yaf ha quezzion plix!!!!!!!
Is it that she has a 'smiling face while sleeping' OR she just couldn't help herself?
Twice now in their bedroom scenes, she has looked "QUARTER TO LAUGH".

OR is it that BIG BOSS is in the room sef?
Thank you.

Oh, she wasn't sleeping.
So she was quarter to laugh?

I REFUSE to waste my energy talking about this WASTE OF SPACE.

SHE FINALLY SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!
SOUND THE ALARM, OPEN THE CHAMPAGNE, THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two embarrassing children.
FINALLY ABI.
WEH DON.

Evil.

I love this scene.
*see picture attached*

I nearly cried seeing him cry at the end.
I was really touched.
My romantic heart leaped with joy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
The review for EP 13 is ready but I'll wait till the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm very disappointed in Clean With Passion.

Episode 11.

After waiting so long and getting a few spoilers, I had the mind to just through this drama and not review BUT, the first few seconds are too cute.
Embarrassing.
I know they'll ruin it soon though.

I'm not even the least bit entertained by this nonsense.
Very unnecessary and so unrealistic.

Well, that was very blunt.
This drama has gone full circle.
I like only a few characters-I started liking more characters-I'm back to liking just a few characters.

The fact that they didn't continue on the high they left EP 10 on is just so disappointing.
I'm not happy.

After watching some amazingly amazing romance dramas, this is just disappointing.
It could be so much better but alas, they must do spoil.

2/10 rating.

Episode 12.

This drama is such a mess.
The sad bad is, it can't even win award for WORST DRAMA.
It's just so meh.

I can't with this.
Wasn't as bad as Ep 11 but hokay.

Let it just end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
I've been planning this for a while now.
I have a few lists.
Top 50 songs of 2018.
Top 10 dramas of 2018.
Album rankings for 2018.
Review of December Title relates.

I'll get to it soon hopefully but for now, I'll share my current playlist.

Love Shot: EXO.
Forever: EXO.
Sign: EXO.
Fates and Furies (운명과 분노) - Aalia
Cherry Blossom Love Song - CHEN (EXO)
그땐 그댄 (Those Days) - K Will.
Blue: ONEW

Currently watching:

Memories of the Alhambra (BEST KDRAMA EVER).
The Encounter (I Love It).
Fates and Furies (I stopped after a while but I'm skipping through each episode, need it to end well first).
Clean with Passion (highly disappointed but will finish it).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*dies at stick insect that harmattan is beating*
lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Is this not that big head from the third charm?

RaphaellaDD and sarang60, are you guys Nigerians or real Koreans ? Your English is somehow undecided

I’ve checked out sarang and almost all the posts she has made since she joined this forum were made on this particular thread .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Elder0001:

RaphaellaDD and sarang60, are you guys Nigerians or real Koreans ? Your English is somehow undecided

I’ve checked out sarang and almost all the posts she has made since she joined this forum were made on this particular thread .

Kindly explain what you mean. Reading a message doesn't always give you the right tone of the sender. So please, explain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
The first kpop song for 2019 goes to ASTRO: ALL NIGHT.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Going to do an album review ASAP!!!!!

I'm so proud.
My second group before MONSTA X came to push them but THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2019
So, a Jay Park appreciation post is warming up..... But i want to talk about a song he hyped on his IG page :
Code Kunst ft Lee Hi - XI.
My goodness. Her voice is BEAUTIFUL!!! WHAAAT? The instrumentals are minimal and i love that. You hear just the vocals for most part and then some awesome beats come up at other times. When he starts backing her up in the chorus....ughhhh. Then the lyrics, and the MV?!?!?! I love love love everything about this song.

P.S The song is a direct message to me about my relationship with Jay Park......Okay bye.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Kindly explain what you mean. Reading a message doesn't always give you the right tone of the sender. So please, explain.

Are you a Nigerian or a real Korean?

I find it hard to understand your language . Same with sarang60
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Elder0001:

Are you a Nigerian or a real Korean?

I find it hard to understand your language . Same with sarang60

Hard to understand in what manner? Please give few examples from the numerous occasions you've noticed. We are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Thank you ASTRO!!!!!
Just found ATEEZ: SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!
YAASSSSSSSSSSS BOYS,YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Second album to check out!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Elder0001:

I am a Nigerian sir. ( I hope you understand this)

I joined this forum because of this thread and that is why ALL my post have been made here.

Are you interested in Korean dramas or k-pop?

I sincerely hope this is clear enough for the sake of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42am On Jan 18, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:
Thank you ASTRO!!!!!

Just found ATEEZ: SAY MY NAME!!!!!!!

YAASSSSSSSSSSS BOYS,YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Second album to check out!!!!!!!

All these new/underrated groups are stepping it up for real.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2019
random fact of the day.

All of IMFACT, I mean ALL 5 of them are left handed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:56am On Jan 18, 2019
sarang60:
random fact of the day.

All of IMFACT, I mean ALL 5 of them are left handed.

Ogbanjes........
*Runs into my Grandmother's lap*
Stream holy water by Taemin for protection.......Okay bye

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 2:22am On Jan 18, 2019
sarang60:

All these new/underrated groups are stepping it up for real.
I AM TELLING YOU ....... NIGERIAN!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (2173) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.