Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1959842 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo I didn't know your lips were still in kg1, sorry ehn, you'll get here one day *bounces out*

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

A very nice start except for that Lee jae hwan guy, he talks too much, my ears bled

As in.....such a waste of space

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Dear @sarang remember how one day I was gracious enough to respect you as Mrs exo and ask your permission to love d.o, oh you don't, well that happened. Anyway as the respectful child that I am who doesn't just snatch people's men (my mama raised me right) , I hereby tender a letter of intent to love and adore kai officially. I just finished watching like a million videos on YouTube centered around him and honestly even if you say no, it's too late cos he's ingrained in my DNA now, thank you for accepting my request (even though I don't really need your permission). I wish you love and light and all that other good stuff but I am also ready to fight to the death if that's how you wanna play this. OK bye. Signed kangminhyuksho Aka kai's girlfriend to be (I feel like I will be betraying my krystal if I start forming wife to be cos girl code and what not).

Aww I'm such a nice person tho, see how I'm respecting peoples feelings, one bucket of ice-cream and shoulder meat for me.

P.S : I'm giving you a few months to get used to the idea of us sharing him, when I'm ready it will be no holds barred.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Dear @sarang remember how one day I was gracious enough to respect you as Mrs exo and ask your permission to love d.o, oh you don't, well that happened. Anyway as the respectful child that I am who doesn't just snatch people's men (my mama raised me right) , I hereby tender a letter of intent to love and adore kai officially. I just finished watching like a million videos on YouTube centered around him and honestly even if you say no, it's too late cos he's ingrained in my DNA now, thank you for accepting my request (even though I don't really need your permission). I wish you love and light and all that other good stuff but I am also ready to fight to the death if that's how you wanna play this. OK bye. Signed kangminhyuksho Aka kai's girlfriend to be (I feel like I will be betraying my krystal if I start forming wife to be cos girl code and what not).

Aww I'm such a nice person tho, see how I'm respecting peoples feelings, one bucket of ice-cream and shoulder meat for me.

P.S : I'm giving you a few months to get used to the idea of us sharing him, when I'm ready it will be no holds barred.

Awwwwwwwww, Kai deserves all the love in this world!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Ok I'm glad, supporter number 1, 2 bottles of soju for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
So I did that shifting cultivation style of watching dramas to reduce my list and I was able to conquer

1. This is my love
2. Bad guys
3. Cheese in the trap
4. Warm and cozy
5. God's gift
6. King of dramas
7. A new leaf
8. D day
9. Dr Ian
10. Plus nine boys

I might go back to watch them properly someday or not as for now as far as I'm concerned, I've watched them and my list has reduced by 10. So yay... I think

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I support this one!!!!!!!

Sarang has 6 now to care for.
You're lightening her load.
GOOD CHIDE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Sarang has 6 now to care for. You're lightening her load. GOOD CHIDE!!!!!!
I love you all, I'm shedding happy tears

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Even I am touched.

My heart is jealous but it also understands that my cheonsa deverses it all.

I am so proud that you have become a devoted GIRLFRIEND and as his WIFE, I give you my blessing because you have asked politely not because you are forming I am ready to fight. I know you mean well.

Now LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!

Kpop is not that deep but if you ever hurt him in anyway, shape or form, I WILL FIND YOU.

Oh and don’t try to bite more than you can chew because no one can take my place.

Btw.......the bag he carried a few days ago just sold out. That command of power.

Go on into the world and proclaim your love, brag about him whenever you can but never forget you are and will always remain a side chick.

Happy Sunday Nae Chingu.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Sarang has 6 now to care for.
You're lightening her load.
GOOD CHIDE!!!!!!

Enemy of progress.

Did I complain to you?

I revoke your title as Mrs Park, it is not like you are a genuine wife self. I was kind enough to bestow the title on you and you are speaking English now.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Thank you chingu... let’s love them together.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
sarang60:

but never forget you are and will always remain a side chick.
Happy Sunday Nae Chingu.
LMAO I don't know if I should be happy or pissed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lol jtbc think they can finish wrecking me with the light in your eyes and do the same with beautiful world or whatever, they lie, I refuse to watch till minhyuk is released from military wahala, so he can hug me and pat my head while I soak a pack of handkerchief in tears and cattargh.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO I don't know if I should be happy or pissed

Hahahahhahahah you should be happy chingu, even being his baby toe is an honor.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Have we seen chen's teasers, I smell a ballad for the title track and I am ecstatic

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahah you should be happy chingu, even being his baby toe is an honor.
Lewl I laugh in Japanese

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Have we seen chen's teasers, I smell a ballad for the title track and I am ecstatic

I should have shared details when they first came out I just thought there was no need yet.

My favorite title is “portrait of you”

I feel like he is about to proclaim him need for me, I feel like staring at a portrait of me takes him back to the paradise were we first met and I was like damnnnnn!!!!!!!!.

This song better be a confession of love.

I also like beautiful goodbye and sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Two lights relumino is such a beautiful movie. Less than 30 minutes but it'll definitely get you in your feelings. Park Hyung Sik & Han Ji Min killed it. Productions like this give you better insight into other communities.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Because I'm so used to jin goo's foolishness in legal high, I didn't believe he was actually crying, I kept waiting for him to burst into laughter, I was so shocked when I saw actual tears lol, pyakpyak was right, crying doesn't suit him, but those people and their tricks, now did yoon do hee commit murder, was it Hana, did the man accidentally kill himself, was it the housekeeper, is yoon do hee actually the mom, so many questions that we might never get the answers to, they trick me well sha. Mtchewww those old people and their love, aigoo that one was really forming heartbreak lol, please let them shift, that other useless lawyer and sung gi joon, aigoo. The people I pity most in this drama are the judges, I mean that one spent hours talking about jajjangmyeon and joompang or whatever in court, the other ones came with fake case lol, poor judges. I noticed something I think is a mistake, when go tae rim decided to give up on being human and become a plant (aigoo), baba called pyakpyak, she was wearing a panty hose under her skirt but when she got back to the house, her legs were bare, they probably filmed on different days and forgot about the panty hose or heat was worrying her and she pulled it somewhere or maybe her "special friend" came to see her on set and maybe someone had a quickie and forgot to wear.. You know what, just ignore that one. Poor yoon park, is he ever going to win anything, poor dude is running mad in public, he didn't even remember African proverbs this week lol

Unfortunately the 2 episodes of confession I downloaded were not subbed, so all I got was, junho is pretty, his dad is in jail, he's a good lawyer, plenty of police and thief chase, shin hyun bin unni cut her hair and she seems a little strange to me. The endeu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Two lights relumino is such a beautiful movie. Less than 30 minutes but it'll definitely get you in your feelings. Park Hyung Sik & Han Ji Min killed it. Productions like this give you better insight into other communities.

I've only seen positive comments about this movie, might see it sometime

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2019
sarang60:

Enemy of progress.

Did I complain to you?

I revoke your title as Mrs Park, it is not like you are a genuine wife self. I was kind enough to bestow the title on you and you are speaking English now.

Like play like play, you have become chairlady for EXO.
I don't have any problem with that sha unless you want to come btw me and my Diddy.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I guess I will have to write epistles like this someday. Let's see if you will be understanding too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I was downloading movies today and i saw some you'd definitely like. Go to Daebakdrama.com and click on korean movie, there are 3 pages which various genres of movies. The ones you i think you'd like are:

1) A better tomorrow
2) Phantom detective
3) The Berlin file: the NIS is involved like you wanted.
4) The man from nowhere : powerful combat skills in this one....allegedly.
5) The suspect: Gong Yoo is the lead so.....and he's a North Korean spy on a revenge mission....so plenty killy killy
Try these and check the plots of the other movies there. Download from the DD link, they are smaller.

Oh my! I have watched suspect. Trust me you will enjoy it. It's tragedy tho but quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Mtchewww
I guess the show airs from Mon to Fri.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2019
toykathy:

I guess I will have to write epistles like this someday. Let's see if you will be understanding too.

Hell oh hell. NEVER

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2019
A RANT

OK I think I will tone the rant down but seriously cosmic girls were a 12 membered group and as far as I'm concerned dawon has the best voice in that group but for whatever reason she gets like 2 lines in a 3 minute song, then yeonjung got popular from produce 101 and starship decided to add her to the group as the main vocalist, now they became 13 and Dawon's lines got reduced even further, like I know yeonjung is a good singer but the only thing she has over dawon is that she can scream, but when it comes to carriage, technicality and everything dawon's voice is it, so why the hell do we have to fast and pray before she gets half a verse mtchewww

P.S : happy birthday to cha tae hyun ahjussi, come back soon

*currently watching*: legal high, big issue, doctor prisoner, confession, gogh the starry night
Song of the day : you and I - b1a4

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2019
#mancrushmonday

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#mancrushmonday

Rawwwwrrrrrrrr kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : because it's you
Artists : astro vs Kim tae woo vs davichi vs Tiffany vs gong yoo vs hyorin
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Astro's song is a nice ballad. I love the chorus.

Ki tae woo's is an ost, it's just OK .

Davichi's is also a ballad. An ost. I love their voices. The song is a bit draggy but instead of making it boring, it just kinda feels like a really slow worship song. Fun fact : I actually wave my hands while listening to the song.

Tiffany's is an ost too, a ballad, I also really like this one.

Gong yoo's is actually a cover of the davichi song cos he was the male lead of the drama so he did his version. He's not a trained singer but his voice is actually quite pleasant and I liked his version too. It's still worship song like sha

Hyorin's is also an ost(aigoo), a ballad (double aigoo). It's a nice song, her voice is beautiful. Period

If I had to score Astro would get a 2.5/5, Kim tae woo 2/5, davichi 3/5, Tiffany 3/5, gong yoo 2.5/5, and hyorin 3/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Rawwwwrrrrrrrr kiss kiss kiss
Ikr

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
I'm watching the movie 'Monster' now and I'm just here dying of laughter. How could they make such a serious film so funny too? Kim Go-Eun's character is so dumb, as in. The small girl is the one leading. I wonder how she's going to survive this film. Lee Min-Ki..... okay this guy is smoking!!! Especially as a serial killer, hehehe. But I weak for him sha, just killing people for no reason. I really wonder what inspired this movie but it's a serious movie that'll have you laughing even during the serious scenes.

Modified: Only God knows how they treated this boy as a child for him to turn out this way....he may just be nuts too but see the way he softened up when his mother called him to eat. He'll now get there and see that it's a setup. Come here my handsome serial killer I'll take care of you.....until you get tired of me and snap my neck....Although I'd probably like that too. How did i get here sef?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I'm watching the movie 'Monster' now and I'm just here dying of laughter. How could they make such a serious film so funny too? Kim Go-Eun's character is so dumb, as in. The small girl is the one leading. I wonder how she's going to survive this film. Lee Min-Ki..... okay this guy is smoking!!! Especially as a serial killer, hehehe. But I weak for him sha, just killing people for no reason. I really wonder what inspired this movie but it's a serious movie that'll have you laughing even during the serious scenes.

Modified: Only God knows how they treated this boy as a child for him to turn out this way....he may just be nuts too but see the way he softened up when his mother called him to eat. He'll now get there and see that it's a setup. Come here my handsome serial killer I'll take care of you.....until you get tired of me and snap my neck....Although I'd probably like that too. How did i get here sef?

Hahahhahahahahaha I agree with you on LMK oppa.

This is the kind of serious movie I am looking for so I will see it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.