Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1952590 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Flexycris2baba:
Who is watching Special Labor Inspector Jo

Me!!!!!!! Me!!!!!! Me!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning from big beautiful almond eyes and I. (Part 3)

#xiuminsheartforyou.
#youareworththewait
Signed
MRS EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS UPDATES

___________Gong Hyo Jin receives tax investigation

Actress Gong Hyo Jin took the stance "it's only a periodic tax investigation" on news that she was being investigated by the National Tax Service.

___________Police confirms Seungri's participation in embezzling 600 million won

Police searched Yuri Holdings as well as Jun Won Corporation after determining Seungri's additional charge of embezzlement.

the Intellectual Crime Investigation Team of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency explained in a periodic summary, "A part of embezzlement charges has been verified. The search warrant is being implemented so the amount of embezzled money could increase. We will also check the consumed money. We cannot reveal the detailed suspected contents." The capital money invested in Yuri Holdings and Jun Won Corporation, which is the verified scale of each company, is up to hundreds of millions of won."

Police discovered suspicious points in the capital flow related to Burning Sun and raised suspicions that Jun Won Corporation and Yuri Holdings had committed the act of embezzlement. After verifying the status of cash flow, police identified a crime of embezzlement against Jun Won Corporation's director Choi, director Yoo In Suk and Seungri.

According to the programs "Eight O'Clock News" (SBS) and "News 8" (MBN) airing on April 11, the police identified 15 counterfeit passbooks in the embezzlement line of Club Burning Sun's funds with up to 600 million won. These counterfeit passbooks were managed by Mr. Ahn - the treasurer of Madam Lin, and Ahn registered 15 people as the fake MDs of Burning Sun to withdraw money in the form of paying salaries. Meanwhile, the police began to enforce investigation after obtaining the statement that the hundreds of millions of won had been given to Jun Won Corporation and Seungri.

___________"Produce 101" officially produced in Japanese market

"Produce 101'' (Mnet) has officially been launched in Japan - the world's second largest music market. (This should be interesting, they are already a funny awkward bunch in my opinion)

__________Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Joon Ho testify in investigation of golf betting

Actor Cha Tae Hyun and comedian Kim Joon Ho completed the investigation as testifier for the controversy over golf betting.

According to the management companies of Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho, both presented themselves and received investigations from the urban investigation team of Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency as witnesses.

On March 16, the program "9 O'Clock News" (KBS 1TV) reported on Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho's betting when playing golf. This case was discovered during the investigation of the KakaoTalk chat room to justify the suspicion of Jung Joon Young illegally filming sex videos. Such conversations as, "It only took 2 hours to earn money", "If you report, you will be handcuffed", "Joon Ho earned 2.6 million today while I earned 2.5 million" was found in the Kakao Talk chat room of the members and the production crew of the show "2 Days & 1 Night".

Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho explained, "I participated with the thought that it was a game for entertainment and returned the money right there." They also denied the initial news stating that they had played golf overseas and said that they only played inside Korea. The two realized the ethical responsibility and withdrew from the show "2 Days & 1 Night". Cha Tae Hyun expressed his repentance, "I'm really sorry for causing damage to the other members. As the father of a family, I sincerely apologize to my children and my family. I will review myself and repent." Kim Joon Ho expressed, "I'm deeply reviewing myself because I should have become an example as a public figure and a big brother of "2 Days & 1 Night", but in the end, I failed to do that."

___________Kyuhyun (Super Junior) considers joining "New Journey to the West 7"

Kyuhyun (Super Junior) is discussing "New Journey to the West" (season 7) as his comeback work after his demobilization.

___________NCT 127 to first appear on "Good Morning America"

Before the North American tour, NCT 127 will appear on the representative shows of terrestrial channel ABC (USA), "Good Morning America" and "Strahan & Sarah".

In addition, NCT 127 will be the first Korean male artist to appear on ABC channel's famous talk show "Strahan & Sarah" broadcast on the same day. The group promises to show a colorful charm through performances and talk corner.

__________Chen (EXO) shares about re-signing the contract with SM

Chen (EXO) told stories about EXO members on the program "Radio Star".

In response to Kim Gu Ra's question, "Time to renew the contract has yet to come? Are your contract periods different?", Chen explained, "All the same. Actually, the group's contract is still valid for about 3 years."

Hearing that, Yoon Jong Shin advised, "It's time to start thinking about it. When that year suddenly comes, you cannot think at all." Chen said, "There's much time left so now I just think of working happily while doing what I like. So that I don't feel pressured about it."

At the same time, Chen revealed that the group often used the company's meeting room as a gathering place, "Because our group have many members, there are many stories to tell. If staying in a place for a long time, we have to pay attention to the surroundings. So we gathered in the company's meeting room and kept talking until the end." (Yaaassss, this last paragraph makes me happy, I think this was how Yoora unnie felt when she was reporting EXO’s news)

___________"Vagabond" broadcast schedule has not been fixed

SBS gave their stance on the broadcast of "Absolute Boyfriend" and "Vagabond"

On the afternoon of April 9, a representative of SBS shared with Newsen, "The drama 'Absolute Boyfriend' has set the broadcast schedule on Wednesday, Thursday in May but 'Vagabond' is still considering broadcasting on Fridays, Saturdays in September. Besides, the broadcast schedule for other films ('Missing', 'Dr. Romantic 2', 'Nobody Knows') has not been confirmed and is in the process of discussing".

____________"Mother of Mine'' exceeds viewership rating of 30%

The drama ''Mother of Mine'' is constantly showing its growing popularity.

Credit: Ilgan Sports = Reporter Park Jung Sun, Sports Chosun =Reporter Lee Ji Hyun, Ilgan Sports = Reporter Hwang Ji Young, Ilgan Sports = Reporter Lee Ah Young, Xportsnews = Reporter Hwang Soo Yeon, My Daily = Reporter Kim Na Ra, Newsen = Reporter Lee Ha Na, Newsen = Reporter Park Soo In, Reporter Lee Ah Young.

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:
Good morning from big beautiful almond eyes and I. (Part 3)

#xiuminsheartforyou.
#youareworththewait
Signed
MRS EXO

This series is killing me slowly. I can't believe we'll have to say goodbye soon, chai

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This series is killing me slowly. I can't believe we'll have to say goodbye soon, chai

I will do this for everyone single one of them.

A spot will be empty but it’s ok, we can do it (Xiumin)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2019
I like the music video, the grooviness, choreography, It is definitely a grower, I like the fashion and most of all I like the mans dem. That is about it.

Now my baby was first on the screen and I screamed. Then came my other baby then I cried a little. They are so beautiful. Jimin, V and Kookie (HEART EYES!!!!!!!!). RM was a temptation in this music video I must say. I LOVE!!!!!! All their hair colors.

I don’t care for this collab like I didn’t care for the other one, it doesn’t feel genuine or authentic, so I didn’t and still don’t see the need (my opinion).

Not bad overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsX3ATc3FbA
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2019
Ok, I have listened to the song 2 more times and I was right, it is a grower.

It is catchy, happy and although it is familiar, it is still different...I really like that.

The boys are gorgeous...(wwwwaaaaaaooooooow)

My favorite part is the sound of the music, their choreography and fashion.

Ok, V in a satin robe thing, that hair color and that voice, Lord not today.

Jimin mianhaeyo but your friend is not playing fair.

Now I understand what bias wreckers mean in feelings.

I still don’t care for the collab.

Jimin is adorable and his high pitch voice is cute (just saying not because I feel like I am cheating)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:
Ok, I have listened to the song 2 more times and I was right, it is a grower.

It is catchy, happy and although it is familiar, it is still different...I really like that.

The boys are gorgeous...(wwwwaaaaaaooooooow)

My favorite part is the sound of the music, their choreography and fashion.

Ok, V in a satin robe thing, that hair color and that voice, Lord not today.

Jimin mianhaeyo but your friend is not playing fair.

Now I understand what bias wreckers mean in feelings.

I still don’t care for the collab.

Jimin is adorable and his high pitch voice is cute (just saying not because I feel like I am cheating)
I love it. They are soo good. Can't stop watching. From the outfits to the background to the voices. This song is so catchy I can't stop dancing. Listen to the album version of boy with love. She has more lines and I think the song sounds good with her. Overall, the whole album is fire. The best for me tho. Love '' make it right '' and mikrokosmos so much. '' Home'' is the best for me. The whole album is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kateyeol:
I love it. They are soo good. Can't stop watching. From the outfits to the background to the voices. This song is so catchy I can't stop dancing. Listen to the album version of boy with love. She has more lines and I think the song sounds good with her. Overall, the whole album is fire. The best for me tho. Love '' make it right '' and mikrokosmos so much. '' Home'' is the best for me. The whole album is beautiful

Hahahhahaha, I agree. The more I listen the more I love it. (Definitely a grower like I said)

Yes the boyz are FIIINNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! In those outfits and hair.

I will give the whole album a listen when I have the time. Thank you for being civilized, Chanyeol will be proud.

Who is your bias in BTS and what is your favorite song so far.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
I am so happy I could cry.

Happy birthday baby.

The beauty of it all is that I have 2 other people in my life celebrating their birthdays today.

Happy many birthdays again precious one.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kateyeol(f): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha, I agree. The more I listen the more I love it. (Definitely a grower like I said)

Yes the boyz are FIIINNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! In those outfits and hair.

I will give the whole album a listen when I have the time. Thank you for being civilized, Chanyeol will be proud.

Who is your bias in BTS and what is your favorite song so far.
please listen to the whole album cause you won't be disappointed at all. I think this is their best album (to me o). Spring day used to be my favourite but this album smashed the love I have for spring day. Right now it's'' make it right''

Oh and my ultimate bias is jimin. It just came unexpectedly. I watch their MVs and live videos Nd just can't take my eyes off him. Chai I am lovestruck by that young man. Listen to that album and thank me later
Chanyeol is my first husband and jimin is second

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

Can we really?
I'm trying not to think about it but it's hard.
HE'S ONLY TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Can we really?
I'm trying not to think about it but it's hard.
HE'S ONLY TWO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t make me cry.
Following his heart for you is even more painful now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kateyeol:
please listen to the whole album cause you won't be disappointed at all. I think this is their best album (to me o). Spring day used to be my favourite but this album smashed the love I have for spring day. Right now it's'' make it right''

Oh and my ultimate bias is jimin. It just came unexpectedly. I watch their MVs and live videos Nd just can't take my eyes off him. Chai I am lovestruck by that young man. Listen to that album and thank me later
Chanyeol is my first husband and jimin is second

My favorite song is still magic shop...though I really do love BST, save me, dope and bepsae(think I got the spelling wrong but you know). I love all Jimin personals especially serendipity and lie.

Same thing happened to me with Jimin. I watched the show were they all had personal moments with the camera and I was already drowning in love by the end of Jimin part. I love him for no reason and that is the best kind (because it means for every reason).

I will listen as soon as I can.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nickname them Gu Jun pyo and this is the result.

Hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha......what can I say.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
EXO-Ls this is more serious than leaving cert.

I have been at it for a while and my greed is not letting me. So kindly answer (if you can).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

I have been at it for a while and my greed is not letting me. So kindly answer (if you can).

1) Husband/Boyfriend : Lay....duhhhh, I might whine about the fact that he's a workaholic but he's my ult for a reason.
2) Ex boyfriend : Baekhyun, we broke up because we were too alike.
3) Friend with benefits : OH SEHUN RAWRRRRR
4) Best friend: Chen& D.O!!! They can play with you but also clear you when you're doing stupid things. I will personally enjoy teasing D.O even though I probably won't survive it.
5) Drinking buddy/ies : Xiumin, Sehun...these ones won't start shouting for milk after one glass.
6) Food trip buddy/ies : Kai, Chen,Xiumin and D.O, Kai will be a joy to watch eating, Chen,Xiumin and D.O will appreciate the food.
7) Travel buddy/ies : DUHHH. Suho to the rescue
8 ) Shopping buddy/ies : Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol
9) Frenemy : Chanyeol definitely. We fight!!!
10) The one that got away : Kris, Luhan,Tao...I'm sorry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1) Husband/Boyfriend : Lay....duhhhh, I might whine about the fact that he's a workaholic but he's my ult for a reason.
2) Ex boyfriend : Baekhyun, we broke up because we were too alike.
3) Friend with benefits : OH SEHUN RAWRRRRR
4) Best friend: Chen& D.O!!! They can play with you but also clear you when you're doing stupid things. I will personally enjoy teasing D.O even though I probably won't survive it.
5) Drinking buddy/ies : Xiumin, Sehun...these ones won't start shouting for milk after one glass.
6) Food trip buddy/ies : Kai, Chen,Xiumin and D.O, Kai will be a joy to watch eating, Chen,Xiumin and D.O will appreciate the food.
7) Travel buddy/ies : DUHHH. Suho to the rescue
8 ) Shopping buddy/ies : Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol
9) Frenemy : Chanyeol definitely. We fight!!!
10) The one that got away : Kris, Luhan,Tao...I'm sorry grin grin grin

This is so beautiful, I am smiling so hard right now. I am not so surprised that I agree with most of it. The only thing I will add is that all NINE are husbands, there will also be more names to that friends with benefits INCLUDING the fact that they are husband.(that is a good role play theme).

This is why I can’t answer this because my answers will be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

This is so beautiful, I am smiling so hard right now. I am not so surprised that I agree with most of it. The only thing I will add is that all NINE are husbands, there will also be more names to that friends with benefits INCLUDING the fact that they are husband.(that is a good role play theme).

This is why I can’t answer this because my answers will be so annoying.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This was actually really fun to do !!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

1. Kang minhyuk.. Erm I mean d.o cos he's my favorite (I'm simple lol)
2. Kai cos he's literally my favorite's ex so..
3. Kris and sehun, Kris is the tallest so I'm guessing he's probably big in the down below, I'm just guessing I'm not sure but OK yeah... And sehun is the hottest in my eye, he's a maknae with the body of a man
4. D.O and chen, chen seems genuinely nice so..
5. I don't drink but I guess all of them, they can have their soju, I'll have my sparkling water lol
6. All of them
7. All of them or just Kris, so we can do friends with benefits stuff on the way
8. Sehun, idk he seems the most stylish to me, I might be wrong
9. Tao, I feel like I would pick on him a lot that he might hate me but we'll still be great friends cos deep down I love him
10. Chanyeol I had to pick someone and he comes first alphabetically

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

1. Kang minhyuk.. Erm I mean d.o cos he's my favorite (I'm simple lol)
2. Kai cos he's literally my favorite's ex so..
3. Kris and sehun, Kris is the tallest so I'm guessing he's probably big in the down below, I'm just guessing I'm not sure but OK yeah... And sehun is the hottest in my eye, he's a maknae with the body of a man
4. D.O and chen, chen seems genuinely nice so..
5. I don't drink but I guess all of them, they can have their soju, I'll have my sparkling water lol
6. All of them
7. All of them or just Kris, so we can do friends with benefits stuff on the way
8. Sehun, idk he seems the most stylish to me, I might be wrong
9. Tao, I feel like I would pick on him a lot that he might hate me but we'll still be great friends cos deep down I love him
10. Chanyeol I had to pick someone and he comes first alphabetically

I'm done with you. Kris probably moans in autotune so....
God I'm so sorry Yifan, I love you, you know that right?!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I'm done with you. Kris probably moans in autotune so.... God I'm so sorry Yifan, I love you, you know that right?!!!!
Dear Jesus kill the visual and sound effects in my mind. I'm scarred for life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I'm done with you. Kris probably moans in autotune so.... God I'm so sorry Yifan, I love you, you know that right?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!!!!

See I actually choked and then I heard it in my imagination and now I've been grinning like a fool, everyone I've met in the last hour probably thinks I'm a psycho, no thanks to you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

See I actually choked and then I heard it in my imagination and now I've been grinning like a fool, everyone I've met in the last hour probably thinks I'm a psycho, no thanks to you

You're welcome kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahhahahahahaha......I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

You're welcome kiss kiss kiss
Tsk Tsk

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha this is so relatable. Anytime I read our conversations and stuff, I am always laughing by myself and everyone thinks something is wrong with me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahaha this is so relatable. Anytime I read our conversations and stuff, I am always laughing by myself and everyone thinks something is wrong with me.

We are all a little bit crazy lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

We are all a little bit crazy lol

I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) ... (2172) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.