Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! (23295 Views)

Boko Haram Movie Banned / Glamour:boko Haram Movie Debuts / Police Ban "BOKO HARAM" Movie In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by PetroDolla: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote author=Yusluv77][s]Ghana can't wait to taste from soup of Boko Haram.... Abeg let them just taste am for once nah.. Think der head go korrect shaa !![/[/s]quote] pure crap

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by otumfour(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
victorazy:

Bros leave that thing abeg!
Ghana as a whole no match some of states in Nigeria sef meaning why their prominent actress them wan dey mry Nigerians now (u, wat r u doin in Nigerian forum?) grin even one Ghana babe dey beg me to accept her come here I swear grin

This image below says a lot abt Nigeria grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by RuuDie(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2013
crackhaus: So the question is, would the movie still be getting this much negative attention if it was made by a Hollywood film-maker depicting a Nigerian-themed terrorist organization?

My answer? I THINK NOT!

Okay, so what Boko Haram is still active, so what they haven't been brought down. I can't count how many Hollywood films I've seen that depict terrorist activities in the middle-east, even when Bin-Laden was alive.
Of course most of these films are made to suit the time. Zero Dark Thirty was made to depict Osama's capture, The Kingdom was made when Osama was still very much alive...so what's the problem really?

No one here has seen this film, so it's possible it doesn't end with the capture of the Boko biiitches because that would be unrealistic to this time.
Abeg let them allow the film-maker profit from his movie jor. To me it's just an eye-opener to the harsh realities of what the North is going through and there's no need denying it.

To those who feel Boko Haram would get upset by it and bla bla bla, it's not like they haven't been upset ever since so no harm done.

Show the damn movie and let the cinema goers decide if it's too uncomfortable.

This is worth reading again!
Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2013
PetroDolla:

people like you are sick little fvckerz who ought to get their heads blown off by boko haram

why don't you fvck your ugly,hippo first lady, modafaka?

My brodas have already started fvcking dem (Ghana babes) like Iyke Jim and I must finish it.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Fuelish: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2013
victorazy: My brodas have already startedfvcking demlike Iyke Jim and I must finish it.
deluded.which sane GH gal wants 2 date a mumu?nigerians r obssesed with Ghana.they want GH passport,gals,n alomo bitters.naija babes don wowo

4 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by Mrjoachim: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Ghana will never let that hpen and I am so happy they tuk a nice step.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by kingofhiphop101(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Tolexander:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/boko-haram-hits-screen-censors-hit-back/
Notice that no Nigerian has posted on this topic. as serious an issue as it raises. if it were to be about some dumb dance calld skelewu yu wud see 1000iews on the topics 1rst day.
Or if it were to be about mercy john and tonto dike, whos ass is bigger?? yu wud see 2000 views and a thousand fivehundred posts. but no this is in my thinkin the first attempt at capturing nigerian contemporary ambience by a local film producer. he,s being black-balled and nigerians dont even bat an eye.
off couse jealousy has a lot to do with it. this movie 'BOKO HARAM' shud hav been produced looooooong ago by our so called nollywood, but they're too busy wasting money on uselessly irrelivant topics and worse plots [or isthere even a plot] then a ghanaian comes to the rescue and i,m the only one sayin somthing.
i,m sure we need more ghanaian movie-director-good-samaritans to cover us on "THE JUNE 12 STORY" , "THE DEATH OF ABIOLA" , "THE NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR" , "BIAFRA" , "THE MASSACRE OF CUSTOMS OFFICIALS AT SEME BORDER etc. what a shame ..
Even american rapper TALIB KWELI had to com all the way from his country to study the nija-delta situation and came up with a song 'BLACK GOLD' while our so called nigerian hip hop heads keep up with their useless and SUBJECT MATTERLESS BABBLING!!!

1 Like

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by RoyalPearl(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pascal Amanfo is a Nigerian based in Ghana movie director. He is very good, usually makes good movies.I can already tell by looking at his picture but a simple google search would tell you that

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! by bufness(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: are u a nigerian undecided
re u askinq a question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.