Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (29198 Views)

Nadia Buari News: Nadia Buari Says “thank You…” / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
vosquare: naijaloaded also claimed deir member also won d competition
so someone cannot have different accounts with different websites?for example am a member of linda ikeji blog and am also a member of nairaland,so?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by kflexxy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Does this change the price of garri..!!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: you know what close ur browser,now open nairaland website on the page it shows you log into your account,after logging in at the top of the page you will see edit profile beside ur username just click on the edit profile tab and it takes you to ur profile page where you can edit ur profile,I hope this helps
mayten30: you know what close ur browser,now open nairaland website on the page it shows you log into your account,after logging in at the top of the page you will see edit profile beside ur username just click on the edit profile tab and it takes you to ur profile page where you can edit ur profile,I hope this helps
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by sage2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Just kiddn... grin

Please be guided.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by sage2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
gluv01:

And me too biko cheesy At least if I couldn't get Dangote's son, he's an alternative. I voted for you too o

Please be guided.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Anvaller: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
@OP let me tell u this, the way u are dressed is the way u are addressed. If ppl judge Davido based on the kind of "bad boy" image he has created for himself, who do u blame for that? If I go about doing the gangsta rap and making money out of it, would I blame ppl if they actually think I am a gangsta or just blame it on the game? Davido is either actually a bad boy or just pretending to be one. Whichever way, U can't blame ppl for having a negative perception of him.

Enjoy the cash money tho and it's impressive that u at least appreciate the gift from him. Good luck.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Jelo4kul(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Heading to first page,,,just 3rd page 4 nw...hard work pays
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
helica:
u are trying to quote me but u are not saying anything,what do u want to say?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by iamdsam: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Okay I here. But that doesn't make him generous. He only got so much to spree some around and about. It's the fact
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats aburo wa onijo. God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
so that smally dey call you kiddy, you come dey happy? you and am who senior?
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Rayblinks: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
ok!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by DiplomaticG(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
SpicyMimi: Awwwwwh....so I guess u ve his number now? wink kindly forward it to ma mail biko! wink

Just kiddn... grin
we knw u'r damn crious
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ChiSun27(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
tellwisdom: My guy, go and spend ur peanut and don't disturb us sad

You must be a brother to bad meat.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dgifted: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2013

LOOOL bad belle
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by dekins: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats!I'm so happy that a Nigerian and a nairalander won it. I hope other Nigerian musicians can emulate Davido.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by UyiIredia(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good for the OP. Use the money wisely by putting some aside for the rainy days. Inest in sharesand pursue your dreams as you stated.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ugonna1054(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
this boy/man self, why re u always a bad belle??why re u such a sadist?? Can't u ever be happy for someone?this was d same way u were when a guy posted here about his New job..try to be happy for people..and do actually tell wisdom not foolishness and hatred
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by priscasmart(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Op congrats..still can't believe that AY participated in this.
Btw...that song "skelewu" has No atom of sense in it. IMO I think that song is very stupid.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ugonna1054(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ op Congrats on your victory....
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by 190theclown: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
whats his NL username undecided
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by oluamid(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
And Davido was like..

"I'm going to change this kid's life"

And I'm like...

"How old are you Davido calling buroda Kiddy a kid?"

Lolz! Na play I dey oo. Congratz again bro. Nice of you trying to change our perception of celebrities.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Sermwell(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Ok
so datz ally u av 2 say? Mumu!!!
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Desloaaa(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Samelfisha: another hater found'' seraching continues cheesy
seraching bawo

1 Like

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by komek(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2013

Sadists like this hardly see progress in their life. SMH
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by belicov(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chaydee: Thank you Nairalanders!

I promise to make this short, please read;

"Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"
Please read this with an open mind and let's be honest with our
comments (Banters are always welcome tho)

I know you wonder why I said; "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"?
Does it have any meaning? Yes it does if we look at how most people
think of Nigerian celebrities.
We need to start changing our views and stop believing everything
you've heard or read about them.

He gave me $3000 not because I won but to enable me build a career for
myself. I've planned to record more videos from other artistes as
he(Davido) advised.

I still can't believe Davido called me and spoke with me like a
brother/friend (Is he not that Rude boy people talk about?).
He sent series of Texts but I still didn't believe him until he
forwarded his House address to my phone. Wowww!! (No, I still didn't
wanna go because it could still be a scam, it could never be that Rude
Davido).

So, i requested for a confirmation from one of his social handles. Lo
and behold, Davido gave me a "shout out" on twitter and also sent me a
Direct Message.
On getting to his house, he congratulated me and asked;
"Kiddy, what else can you do? what are your dreams?"

I was only expecting the normal way but he was just himself and I was
so free that we danced together to some other tracks.

By the way, he didn't pay me to compose all this; I just had to clear
my conscience and let the world know that these celebrities are
sometimes not what people think!

Thank You Nairalanders, Thank You Davido!
http://www.twitter.com/kiddymizzy
More videos coming up from me soon!!!

http://www./2013/10/skelewu-dance-winner-bello-moshood.htm
nice
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by princesa(f): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
honestly...

i don't know what the skelewu dance is all about.sad

I just learnt its a song as well as a -dare i say- new dance pattern? undecided

So it was Davido that sang it? shocked

i wish more that i can YouTube it sad

why am always the last to catch up on trends? embarassed

hmm, congrats guy, but i really wish i know what you're talking aboutsad
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by pri3stess(f): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
leofab: so that smally dey call you kiddy, you come dey happy? you and am who senior?
Kiddy is his nickname o
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
I think by now we all know that the lifes of our celebrities are in most cases far from what we see on the wide screen. They're very much human(like you and I).
Ps. I'm happy that a nairalander won though. I hope you'll spend it stingyly, or better still invest it into your dancing career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.