Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (29197 Views)

Nadia Buari News: Nadia Buari Says “thank You…” / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by ghizzy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Konmight: kiddy is the dude's handle on tweeter...not defending davido though..cheers.
lol...i assumed this kiddy was a girl nau..or am i wrong
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Spactacle(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Why is it dat some people just choose to hate odas....abeg congrats joor more power/flexibilities to ya body...
*BTW hates go hug transformer
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by tayork(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
livingstoneony: its a lie u mean it
ℓ☺ℓ Busted......you finished him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by tayork(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rastamann: Am not saying Davido is rude but what will one say about a guy that gave him $3000 just like that? I don't know the criteria for choosing the winner but I watched most of the entries and this guy (winner) was surely not the best dancer!
That what de kall favour my​ broda....i notice that too, wen i first watched his dance, i hissed....later hearing he won, well congrat bro, u were highly favoured
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by fixa(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2013
congrats.I like this.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by SpicyMimi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
mayten30: how much will you pay me if I want to give you his number? wink
Leme ve it first na wink
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by slimfit2(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
don't 4get to give me my share of d money..cos I fasted for 7 days so DAT u cud win...tink am Lying.. ask from davido
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by badboym: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2013
So I checked the OP's twitter account and noticed he has lots of followers apparently after he won the prize and he has refused to follow back. Feeling like a Celebrity already? No you're not. Learn to be humble my dear friend...500K na small money.
Re: Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders by Chaydee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
badboym: So I checked the OP's twitter account and noticed he has lots of followers apparently after he won the prize and he has refused to follow back. Feeling like a Celebrity already? No you're not. Learn to be humble my dear friend...500K na small money.

Sorry if i'm not following bro... You should check my timeline now, i'm ff back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos) / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.