Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do You Know Your Best Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Know Your Best Friend? (759 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by equily(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
yes! It's a common thing to have friends as much as you can, but i think it wil not be out of place to have the best among them. Now the question is, how can you know the best? From what i have gather the best is the one who say "i told you" not the one who says "i should have told"
your opinion is highly welcome
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
hmm!
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by equily(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
watz Hmmmm ?
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Kanwulia: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
I ain't gat none! kiss

I only keep BEST FAMILIES, not BEST FRIENDS!

Tufiakwa!!!! kiss
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Emmyk(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Someone I can be weird with, and they'll still be fine with it. wink

someone who doesnt touch my sh.ii^t wherever I place it. winkwink

someone I'm never bored with or being awkward around... wink wink wink
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by equily(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Kanwulia: I ain't gat none! kiss

Tufiakwa!!!! kiss
watz d Tufiakwa for? Havin best friend? Or wat? Wow! Do u know ur friends sometime are far better than d people u call ur family?
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Kanwulia: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
equily: watz d Tufiakwa for? Havin best friend? Or wat? Wow! Do u know ur friends sometime are far better than d people u call ur family?

My worst family member is far better than any best friend I could ever have.

Good news! I NEVER had to choose between a family member and a friend. I don't come from a 'POLYGAMOUS RANCH' OF SCHEMERS OR SCAMMERS!

Too old to find out now!!! HALLELUJAH!

Not my portion! kiss

Tufiakwa. . .to the highest power again! Amen!!! kiss
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Kanwulia:

My worst family member is far better than any best friend I could ever have.

Good news! I NEVER had to choose between a family or a friend. I don't come from a 'POLYGAMOUS RANCH OF SCHEMERS OR SCAMMERS!

Too old to find out now!!! HALLELUJAH!

Not my portion! kiss

Tufiakwa. . .to the highest power again! Amen!!! kiss
grin mgbeketoto you are too funny gringringrin
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Bootylicious(f): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Tufiakwa! I support u kanwulia they are no gud at d long run
Kanwulia: I ain't gat none! kiss

Tufiakwa!!!! kiss
Re: How Do You Know Your Best Friend? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Everyone can know a good friend not a best .You only instinctively choose a best friend.
Your choice of a best friend lies with you.It's not a one cap fit all principle.
Your bestfriend would most likely be a good friend, ticking all/most of the qualities you term good..but they become "best" due to some attributes they possess which you see as unique.
This uniqueness is subjective.

(1) (Reply)

What My Wife Told Me Before Agagu’s Corpse Plane Crash –– Husband Opens Up / Boy, 18, Kills Father With Concreteblocks In Osun / Ways To Reduce Maintenance Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.