Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33649 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2008
Ok sure. I have already contacted Father Funky and he says no problem.

And then I have also contacted Richard Dean, the General Manager of Sheraton Imperial and he says that he needed you guys to perform for one of Starwoods programs. They are hosting the Foob & Beverage Carnival. They will pay you guys hourly but this one will be further discuss later cause the event will be in November this year.

And also SHell Exploration and Production will be hosting a Blood Donation Campaign somewhere in September. Nelson Lee asked me if the club could do food prepartion for those whom donated blood. They will pay for your work. So do let me know if you are interested.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2008
GOSH GIRL. . . . No wonder they voted you as President.

How did you manage to get all these contacts in like a day?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2008
Well, cause before I was working in so many places and thats where I gained my contacts but mind you, its not for free. They wanted my uncle Sohan to write an article about their event on the Daily Express Newspaper (Full frontal page) and you know well my uncle, he chooses which article to write and he seldom writes so I have to persue him to write. Heheh!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2008
Oh No. . . . Sohan Das? I think its impossible to convince him with anything. . . . . The guy is so fussy and so egoistic. How are you going to manage him?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2008
Simple. I'll just buy him a bottle of Whisky and a box of Cigars. That will do the trick! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:36am On Jul 05, 2008
Oh yeah. Why didn't I think of it in the first place? Ok, Genious you! wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:03am On Jul 05, 2008
Anthony, did you invite Scorpion to come in here?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:03am On Jul 05, 2008
Nope cause we all know what happens when Scorp is in here. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:04am On Jul 05, 2008
So you invited that Brown Nigga?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:05am On Jul 05, 2008
Yeap! But right now he is working offshore so he wont make it this week. By the way, he send his regards to Gabby.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2008
Gab, I was actually wonderin. Have been wantin to ask you this question for quite some time but I forggoten. So since now I remember, I will ask you immediately. Do you actually have girlfriends? Cause I dont see you hangin out with one in College so maybe you have girlfriends in your hometown?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2008
I do have alot of girlfriends but not close ones like you guys. I dont know why actually but I guess maybe what Anthony said earlier about girls is correct and I get annoyed as well but I dont mean the whole female society. Its just that the girlfriends which I come accross can be a little too much for me.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2008
Dude, you dont know? Gabby is a Tomboy or maybe was a tomboy undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:11am On Jul 05, 2008
Correction. USE TO BE A tomboy. Now I am very proud to be a female. I have told you guys. I am no more like before.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:14am On Jul 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked So you dont tie your chest flat anymore and you dont drink oil no more?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:16am On Jul 05, 2008
Havent been doing that for a long time.

Im perfectly clean now. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:16am On Jul 05, 2008
Does your bf knows about that?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Jul 05, 2008
Yes, I told him every single thing and I even told him that I worship the devil. HAHA! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:18am On Jul 05, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes, I told him every single thing and I even told him that I worship the devil. HAHA! grin

DAMN. . . . . And he took it well? undecided shocked
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2008
He got shocked at first and then he went speechless for I think 10 mins and then soon he hold my hands and told me that he is going to introduce me to his community (The Catholic faith) and he believes that I would like his religion.

I was originally a Catholic so its not a big problem. I quit Satanism after that and trying to learn more about Christianity instead. Anthony, I know you will disagree with this but its my decision. I free willingly did it.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:24am On Jul 05, 2008
Well babe, I dont know what to say anymore but I hope you are happy with your decision. undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:29am On Jul 05, 2008
Anthony, maybe you should consider quiting as well. I dont see you improving in life
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:30am On Jul 05, 2008
Or to make life easier, just dont have any religion at all like me! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
Guys. . . . I don't appreciate you to bash CH3COO  no matter what he has done ok?

Pleaseee. . . . Just leave it as it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2008
No, I dont care. I hate people just trashing other people like that. How uneducated. Maybe he is very uneducated. His mother aint teaching him anything else but to bash other people. Thats all he is good at. F*** Him to Hell! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
Gabby. I really dont uinderstand you. People hurt your feelings and you're just gonna let it be? You've been doin it all the time and let them put the last smile on their ugly disgusting faces. WHY? Arent you angry and mad? Arent you furious?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
Look, I am working for 5 companies as a Deputy General Manager. Every single day I wake up and go to work, I have to solve all types of problems and have to make quick decision makings. One wrong move or step will cause my whole career to be in jeopardy. And then I run a Home for homeless children and every single day, I have to make decisions on how to raise funds for the home and how to send the children to school up till college. And then theres the Animal Rights organization which I have to think about as there is basically no Animal Rights in Malaysia at all and me starting one has made it like a really big problem with the government. I have got my court case to worry about and then theres the Multipurpose hall and the Good Shepard's sister's home which I also have to worry about and after all that, dont tell me I have to be like so emotional and worried over a guywhom called me Ugly which I dont even know like CH3COO?

To be honest with you guys, he is not the first person whom called me ugly in here. Theres another guy but I also ignored him and did not bother. People like them are the cause of other people's suffering (in the Emotional sense) but if we chose not to listen, we will be far better off than them so thats why I dont care and I am not bothered. You guys have your own problems to worry about so dont bother even bashing this guy or you will be as low as him.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2008
Gabby, Why are you working like Hell?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2008
Jake, what are you talking about

I have no choice. Its what I will inherit in the future and if I dont learn now, who will?

As for the Home and the the rights thingy, its my dream to do it so I am not working like Hell ok? It's what I always wanted to do.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2008
(shakes head) You never change Gabby. One day you will get too exhausted and then you will know that thats the time to actually stop.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
Exhausted is not in my Dictionary! grin

If I dont have time, I wouldn't be here in the first place isn't it?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2008
You still have time for here cause you do your work until 4-5am in the morning and you only get like 1-2 hours sleep! Typical you. . . . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.