Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33650 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2008
You work work work!!! Day and night Day and Night and its never for yourself. Your money all goes to charity or homes or for your MOnkey Club rights and theres nothing for you to spend on. Are you like Crazy?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
Gabby, all this has to stop. You need to set your main objectives and priorities from today onwards.You are not a Robot.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
Who says I don't keep anything for myself? For your information, the reason why you guys see me not spendin anything on myself its because all the money is in the bank. I only buy what is necessary for me. Its always very important to keep money for any emergency or any future investments.

You never know what the future may bring.

And you are wrong, my boyfriend spoils me. He buys me stuff all the time and he pays all the time (we have had our arguments over it) but he is as stubborn as I am so sigh. . . . . undecided

My Objectives? Those are my objectives and more to come! As long as I can move, I will work work and work till I cannot work no more. Life's too short so I want to do everything which I want to do before its too late.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
Yeap. . . One day she will be too exhausted. . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2008
Guys, I told you before not to bash CH3COO anymore didn't I? Why are you guys so stubborn? Life is not about bashing people. . . . . When are you guys going to realize it?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2008
Babe, I still dont get you. . . THE GUY BASICALLY CALLED YOU UGLY AND THEN HE DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT AND THEN HE CONTINUES TO BASH EVERYONE ELSE and you're still okay with it? You're not a God, how can you be humble? SOOO Humble?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

Babe, I still don't get you. . . THE GUY BASICALLY CALLED YOU UGLY AND THEN HE DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT AND THEN HE CONTINUES TO BASH EVERYONE ELSE and you're still okay with it? You're not a God, how can you be humble? SOOO Humble?

For the first time ever, I have to agree with O. Sorry Gab but its true. . . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2008
What happens if I take everything in so emotionally and I curse that person and than that person dies? That measn every single people on earth whom I hate than I curse will eventually die. You guys want that?

We all have to have self control and balancy in life. . . Take note of that
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2008
Gabby, just admit it. CH3COO sucks. Some girls in Nairaland like him cause they have obviously a bad taste. I swear whichever girl end up with him will suffer.

Hey, now I know why you end up with your bf. Can see he's all for you and all over you so hope you two keep it going till the end. Anthony, I've met the dude, really really nice guy but too serious for my taste. However, I feel that infront of Gabby he is very playful.

Gabby, why dont you advise him to just be hisself and dont be so serious?

By the way sis, neat nice game. You scored 3 goals. Excellent strategy and move. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2008
O Brotha, look. . . whatever CH3COO has said and done, end of discussion and end of topic about the dude ok? Give the guy a break. Its not like you've never called anyone ugly in your life? And whats worse, you called Janet ugly infront of face yet CH3COO did not mention the word "Ugly" at all. I know theres something bad he meant but I'm just going to let it go ok? NEXT TOPIC!

Yes, he is always like that actually. Infront of his friends and family he is actually very serious and thats his born character. Its just that I think I influence him to be naughty if with me? I dont know. . . . . If you see him with his family or friends, he will treat them just like how he treats you just now. But ok, will tell him to brighten up abbit more next time.

Yeap! Great game. You're not bad yourself. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2008
YOU GUYS PLAY ICE HOCKEY WITHOUT ME GEEEZZZZ I'M SOOO JELOUS NOW! angry

Gabby, is your bf into Ice Hockey?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
Nope. He's a Football player. Thats where he makes his money from also apart from the computer business. When you come down, will bring you guys to watch his match. He's a good player.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2008
Oooohh. . . . . Typical African Man. Their all always about Football Footbal Football!

Nope, am not going to watch it as I will fall asleep for sure. I'm just gonna stay home. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Oooohh. . . . . Typical African Man. Their all always about Football Footbal Football!

Nope, am not going to watch it as I will fall asleep for sure. I'm just going to stay home. grin

Suite yourself White Nigga but dont get molested by Gabby's granny at the end of the day. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

Suite yourself White Nigga but don't get molested by Gabby's granny at the end of the day. grin

Omarion. . . . . . . . angry Thats not very nice. FYI, My grandma loves Black guys. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Omarion. . . . . . . . angry Thats not very nice. FYI, My grandma loves Black guys. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (GULP)

No wonder she kept winking at me this morning. . . . EWWW!!!! HELP ME! shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! grin grin grin
Lucky You, so you will make sweet love to Sexy Hot Grandma! OOOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! grin grin grin
Lucky You, so you will make sweet love to Sexy Hot Grandma! OOOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!! grin grin grin

SHUTUP! I'll make her rape you first you Hot Bugger!!! angry angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GUYS. . . . show some respect to the older people. . . . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2008
LordChaser:

SHUTUP! I'll make her rape you first you Hot Bugger!!! angry angry angry
I dont mind doin it with her provided she dont kiss me and I dont look at her face. HAHAHAH! grin

But according to GABBY, FYI, She loves Black Dudes so since I'm 100% WHite, she would screw your Black Ass first! HAHA! grin grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2008
AnthonyKil:

I don't mind doin it with her provided she don't kiss me and I don't look at her face. HAHAHAH! grin

But according to GABBY, FYI, She loves Black Dudes so since I'm 100% WHite, she would screw your Black Ass first! HAHA! grin grin grin

Thats it WHITE BOY! I have enough nonsense from your Big Fat Girly Yap! When you come down, I swear I will spank your sorry white Nigga ass. You'll be so sorry by then you BRAT!!! angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2008
shocked shocked shocked OOOHHH!!! I'm so scared that I almost Peed in my pants. . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NOT! grin grin grin

You wanna spank me? Ok, when I arrive at the airport, you come pick me up and I'll pull down my pants in the airport for you to spank me. grin grin grin I LOVE PAIN. . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2008
Gabby!!! Blood Brotha Wars again. . . . (sigh) undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2008
GUYS!!! One more argument from you two and I swear I'll tell my grandma to molest the both of you at one go! Get it? angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
But he started it first. . . . sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2008
YA! BLAME ME. . . AGAIN! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2008
Seriously you two knock it off. . . undecided

If you two are already married, dont tell me you wanna behave as such again?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2008
I dont care who started it and who blame who, one more time and you both will get molested by Grandma, you both dont get desserts after dinners and also you both dont get to go play Ice Hockey!!! angry

GOSH! You guys are always making me feel bad by trying to make me be like your Mother!!!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't care who started it and who blame who, one more time and you both will get molested by Grandma, you both don't get DESSERTS after dinners and also you both don't get to go play Ice Hockey!!! angry

GOSH! You guys are always making me feel bad by trying to make me be like your Mother!!!

Oh I would love to have their share on the dessert part. thank you.  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! My sweet scrumptious DESSERT!!!! shocked sad shocked sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2008
Ok heres the plan.

Mon - We go to visit the Roman Catholic Church, The mosque, the Hindu Temple and the Chinese Temple. Then we go for Hill /Jungle Climbing / Trekking so pleaseee bring your proper attire.
Tues - We go for diving (I'll bring you guys to see the 4 Ship wrecks) and then we picnic at the beach
Wed - We go to see my boyfriend play football (Make sure you guys cheer hard for him)
Thurs - We go for Karaoke and then Ice Hockey
Fri - River rafting and Movie night at the cinema
Sat - Visit the museum and also visit my whole family (You will get to see different various race and ethnicity from each family as I told you before, my entire family is multicultural and all mixed up)
Sun - We shall go to church (whether you like it or not) and then we go for a Gastronomique tour to taste the local food in my home town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok now the fun part is over, lets move to the business.
Mon - You guys will assist me in clearing up the Store room at the company
Tues - Clean up the house which I have invested on for the Homeless Children
Wed - Clean up the Good Shepard Sister's Home
Thurs - Help out in the Blood Donation Campaign (I would appreciate it if you guys would want to donate blood.   wink which I doubt it
Fri - We clean the church
Sat - I'll give you guys a rest BECAUSE. . . .
Sunday - We go to church and we have to be incharge for the Garage sales to raise funds for the Multipurpose Hall which I have mentioned before.

And after all that, the 3rd week, you guys can do whatever you want to do.  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2008
OOOHHHH. So its Enjoy first and than Suffer What kinda Holiday is this? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.