Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves (17776 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Eight PDP Governors To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Rita41(f): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sori o,buh pls wat made dose 13 peeps outstanding kuz me I wan get award 4 camp oo nd if possible automatic employment lyk sum did.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by braine(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Slyp:

bloody liar

How am I a liar ?? Where in the world is everything free ??
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by braine(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rita41: Sori o,buh pls wat made dose 13 peeps outstanding kuz me I wan get award 4 camp oo nd if possible automatic employment lyk sum did.

Its a lot of hard work and influence•
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Esiere: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
It is not a big deal creating a job yourself. Nigerian youths have created millions of job for themselves that the same government asking us to be creative have ended up destroying them.

A good example is a friend.....
He has tried many things
First was Okada business....government policies killed all his Okada
Second was his laundry business....you know the kind of electricity we have in this nation
Third was transportation....he lost the business to road accident due to bad road

In a nutshell, we have a government that is not ready to help by refusing to carry out their basic functions of provision of good road, good policies , stable electricity among others

Do your basic functions as good government and see if Nigerian youth are not hardworking. Nigeria is so blessed that our culture does not condone indolence....we are natural hardworking people but the corrupt system is breeding laziness in us.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by olafusimic(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
jonescyras: A bitter truth.

You're on point, bro!
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by inob: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
All man 4 em sef
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
HI EVERYONE!
YOUR CREDENTIAL WILL ONLY SERVE U FOR A WHILE BUT YOUR POTENTIAL WILL SERVE FOREVER!
HAVE U EVER THOUGHT ABOUT OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
THAT IS REALLY WORKING FOR PEOPLE AND IF U BELIEVE IT WILL WORK FOR U ALSO!
WOULD IT BE YOUR BEST INTEREST TO LEARN MORE?
CONTACT,
08089469120:
DON'T ALLOW THOSE BOSS OUTSIDE THERE USED YOU AND DUMPED YOU!
BE WISE!!!
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
The government no longer care for us.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Shameless governors
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
donphilopus:

HERE IS THE SOURCE
did he cReate a job foR himself as a graduate
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by iykofias(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
ds anoda way of saying 'all man for himself'
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by maasoap(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
braine:

Nothing is free in any other part of the world either•
Why didn’t you ask before exposing your ignorance?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
braine:

How am I a liar ?? Where in the world is everything free ??
And who is arguing with you that there is a country where everything is free? But the question is "what is free in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bitter Truth.. God bless you Baba.. He / she that has ear , let em hear... Create your own jobs and stop looking for job that are not there.. Even China advised their own graduates to create jobs... You can start a biz with any amount, dont wait until you have all the money in the world.
I served in Borno in 2oo9/2010, started my small biz after passing out in Nov 2010.. I am still growing and thanking God for the journey so far.. soon my name will be ever where.. Please build your biz based on the truth, hard work and fear of God.. You will surely grow and be big . Dont wait for govt.... start now ... discover yourself fast.. I even see people who earn salary as mumus sef.. cos once they stop producing for the firm, the firm will prepare a neatly typed sack letter.. thanks
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nauttyprof(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am seeing this differently as the government should be ashamed of declaring this openly. It therefore means they support the corruption going on in the system and therefore could do little in making a change and also creating more jobs for the youths most especially. The over-age set of people still in the system, the non-chalant individuals occupying government positions, and the likes. The question is are all going to be entrepreneur? Will every skill support entrepreneurship? The government has failed in her responsibility in Job creation most especially for the future leaders of this Nation.

It's a BIG shame if this could be coming from a government officer. cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed

When will Nigeria get better?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by hopilo: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
wirinet: If the citizens are to create jobs themselves, create power themselves, create water themselves, create hospitals themselves, create schools themselves, create security themselves, and so on, then why do we need government at all.
Private sector anywhere in the world create 80% of jobs, govt.20% the advise is good, they should go and be among the 80% job creators. However I blame govt. in one area, and that is inability to make funds available as loan facilities with single digit intrest. The corp members might have brilliant ideas to be job creators but facility not found. That is what the bank of industry should be doing.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
THAT GOVERNOR IS MAD, INSANE
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Turbocharged: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
wirinet: If the citizens are to create jobs themselves, create power themselves, create water themselves, create hospitals themselves, create schools themselves, create security themselves, and so on, then why do we need government at all.

You are nothing but a loser.

...slave mentality
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Uyi168: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nxt tin d gov't wud say is;d gov't has no biznex in biznex,dat their duty ix to provide enabling environment via infrastruture,yet they re nt delievring.hmm...God pax dem!
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by debbleopto: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
donchrisk: U get am dats mean we dont need the govt. Period

it will soon get to "student, sorry we ain't get lecturers like in the past. So you have to lecture yourself. no more ASUU.

2 Likes

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by samuel900(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
snika: He's telling them the truth. Don't expect work to fall from the skies.
Are u minding those fools? Anything bad if they give each corps member 100k each to create the Job?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by debbleopto: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sanandreas10: I can understand clearly now that all the Govrnment are keeping

saying the same words....#Be self

Employed#....pls, Can anyone tell

me,is this the latest Law.?...?

Question: pls can a graduate in medicine create job for himself? with 19500 naira allowi? with a table to be doing emergency abortion for girls or carrying first aid box from house to house?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by debbleopto: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
samuel900: Are u minding those fools? Anything bad if they give each corps member 100k each to create the Job?

Jonathan can not give this amount to corpers except to their families when they might have been killed in the course of serving their father land.

1 Like

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by size38: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
So what happened to our common resources these useless governors are managing?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by bakynes(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Create jobs, be self employed am surprised with what some pple are saying on this thread and these stupid Governors too.when I was serving in Oyo state I know pple that collects 3K from the Ministry or Schools they teach with the 9K allawie for the month,their parents are retired govt no pay dem their pension so they have to survive with 12k for the month. Them go transport from the moni too, so ow r they suppose to save moni and create jobs for themselves somebdy shd pls tell me?
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
The govs are right. This is what differentiates the business moguls and the average man on the street. I have done same now and graduates ll soon start working for me.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
I've created my own job.
Pls nairalanders come and buy angry

4 Likes

Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by saintgwizard(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2013

To help gather our tax and share among themselves sad
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by halloween70(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
How are we going to raise the capital? Maybe from armed robbery, kidnapping, terrorism. I don't understand what our leaders are saying.
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by criuze(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
a bittter truth, very bitter shaa. But they wont make good loans availlable in order to establish the self employment crusades. We are even becoming afraid to go to service, since you can convert a reasonable sum of money within that one year, than to waste it in some unkind mandatory service. Ok. No problem, in fact if we will create our jobs and other things, then we must equally create our own government. PERIOD !
Re: Governors To Corpers - Create Jobs For Yourselves by BCELLS(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
timpaker: If they had created jobs for themselves would they be Governors now?
AWON OLORIBURUKU GBOGBO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect / Fleeing Boko Haram Member Arrested In Abuja / Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.