Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) (40571 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by dani1luv: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2013

A 40 years old man was arrested for locking up his girlfriend's pants using a chastity belt for years just so that she won't cheat on him!

According to CNN, the man's abused, unidentified 25-year-old Mexican girlfriend recently had to tell cops about the abuse after she was left unable to go to the bathroom for several hours because she couldn’t unlatch the padlock on her jeans.
The agonizing pain prompted the woman — who lives in Zacatlame, a poverty-stricken community in the Mexican Gulf state of Veracruz — to go to the police.
She said she was too afraid of her 40-year-old boyfriend to grab a pair of scissors and cut the belt loop to which the lock was attached.

The man got arrested and he admitted to locking his girlfriend's pants and gave cops the key.

Police were ready to make sure he paid for abusing his girlfriend but were shocked when the woman refused to press charges once her abusive boyfriend was detained.
Unable to do anything, the police had to let the suspect free after a few hours.

The following day however, the suspect was made to sign a statement promising never again to use a padlock on his girlfriend or abuse her in any other way.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/man-locks-up-girlfriend-pants-with.html
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by DesChyko1(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2013
The guy adores his centre of gravity.. Is that a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by temhab(f): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2013
grin I'm i dreaming
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 190theclown: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2013
this is what our NIGERIAN GIRLS Need

If every guy should padlock his gf like this then padlock nor go dey market again by next tomorrow grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by JoktyJohn(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2013
The man z trying to naturalize the jail cell to himself alone...That z an act of selfishness..But that can never happen in Niaja oo..

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by oxygen47: 8:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Ofurukpe girl friend
I think she's enjoying d captivity

U think say e easy to get bf wey get enuf time to buy padlock dey lock d place every morning
THE GUY IS VERY CARING ABEG grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by tyson55(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Unbelievable !
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Lionbite(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2013
If i really want to do the thing you think this padlock will stop me? I will use one hand tear the jeans commot and start kerewawa one time.
I Don Vex

5 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by homesteady(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Is the zip also padlocked?
There is still access to her punny now! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Does that mean she has only one pant?

The man forgot they can use razor to open the yansh pocket grin

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by ennon92(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2013
C dis mumuni of a boi frnd o..."Ono kan owoja" Plenty roads leads to market

3 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dats my pishure undecided undecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
End time things.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by lipsyliscious: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2013
D bf n d girl sef na ode n dundy United respectively! 1st class ewu Gambia!

4 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2013
iyatrustee: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dats my pishure undecided undecided
You forget say your skin dark pass my hair? undecided

When you turn albino?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by lertee(f): 9:51am On Oct 11, 2013
That place wey the babe stand be like under tree wey meetings dey hold na undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
You forget say your skin dark pass my hair? undecided

When you turn albino?

you no dey see say na sun rays make me light? tongue tongue
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
i call this bondage,even nebucaddnezzer never upgrade reach this stage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
iyatrustee:

you no dey see say na sun rays make me light? tongue tongue
Abi na that ur body cream wey be like aboniki make u light? grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
oga xy,i hear say you are a supplier of padlocks and chains,i need some

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal: oga xy,i hear say you are a supplier of padlocks and chains,i need some
The ones left in my warehouse have rusted. You go manage am? undecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal: oga xy,i hear say you are a supplier of padlocks and chains,i need some
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Ruq: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
this is what our NIGERIAN GIRLS Need

If every guy should padlock his gf like this then padlock nor go dey market again by next tomorrow grin grin

190 the P won't still work ? dey always have a way

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: Is the zip also padlocked?
There is still access to her punny now! angry

From experience, you can't do anything from there.

4 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
SUCH A CARING GUY..

BUT D PADLOCK WONT STILL WORK..

NAIJA GALS CAN BE DANGEROUS...

3 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
The ones left in my warehouse have rusted. You go manage am? undecided

eh i go manage am,i need to lock my skirt and pants,e get some lesbos wey dey trail and stalk me,na how much sef
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal:

eh i go manage am,i need to lock my skirt and pants,e get some lesbos wey dey trail and stalk me,na how much sef
Na free. But I need to test am first

2 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
Na free. But I need to test am first

undecided undecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by homesteady(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

From experience, you can't do anything from there.

gringringrin Why? Is the zip hole too small?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal:

undecided undecided
Dirty mind grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady:

gringringrin Why? Is the zip hole too small?

Lol, it's obvious you haven't done it or you're doing it the wrong way. Odeshi e no dey enter from there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.