Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? (3753 Views)

Ex-militants Threaten To Blow Up Hijacked Vessel, Expatriates Onboard Over Biafr / Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / Will Jonathan Reverse The Fuel Price To =n= 65/litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by 1MCN: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
This' the very first time am commenting on a thread without reading thru all the post (actually read only about 55 per cent). But what gets my interest is the title.

I've just being wondering why some people are frostly afraid of Nigeria's division, making it suspicious that they can't really survive on their own. Are we dealing with a case of self doubt?

Anyway, not that am asking for Nigeria's division but let us each be self validated and self contained enough.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Demdem: Excellent piece.
It's always excellent as far as it discredits JOnathan. I won't be surprised if you align with satan if he stands up tomorrow to call out Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by taharqa: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The whole article is a heap of rubbish. The only take away, is the fact that Tinubu house-boys have taken note of our President's growing and enormous popularity on the social media. For me, that is an admission of DEFEAT. Haters must bow to FRESH AIR
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by tosin2013: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's always excellent as far as it discredits JOnathan. I won't be surprised if you align with satan if he stands up tomorrow to call out Jonathan.

the tragedy here is the belief/theory/propaganda that jona is always right!!!

i understand gej wld av his supportters (even abacha had his), but the manner and vitriol u guys put on anyone that dare criticise this govt is sheer stupendous!!

where in d article did he lie on jona? who forced jona to open his mouth and say 'i dont give a damn'?
what about 5 greater than 26?
what about 16 greater than 19? (by the way thank God for Aregberascal)
and fuel subsidy fiasco? setting up a ribadu panel to appease us and then throwing the report away!?

in any critical analysis jona's record is a fiasco! thank you

5 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by ol2012: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
luvmijeje: If this is true, I can now see clearly why the President foolishness will become legendary. He is definitely not going to be re-elected and he is definitely not going to President of Niger-delta. The only option left for him is to be President of Ijawland and it's not even certain because the militants are smarter than him.
D manner of ur use of d word in red(twice) got me thinking if u av any clue as 2 how elections ar conducted, and winners declared in Nigeria. Dis forum has less dan 2million members, some of who ar perharps not even eligible voters. If u consider d fact dat maybe less than 5% of forum members ar active in d politics section, and d country presently has over 70million registered voters. Don't u think it is rather somehow 2 make such assertive statement based on an article and comments of forum members on dis thread?
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by boladez(m): 4:29am On Oct 12, 2013
wesley80: ^ That's the only language Tinubu's e - rats understand!

This is the only language the Retardees cockroaches have learnt to speak like the Retardeen daddy and this ( in the words of your mentor ) 'NIGERIA EMBARASS'.

Gbawe.:

Glad the vitriolic post above was predicted by the author of article who says precisely what many of us here have observed about GEJ fans.

Yes, what the Retardees do not have in intelligence, they have in abilities to abuse and insult still without brains! I know only two intelligent Gej supporters on Nairaland.

Retardeen, does not give a damn as long as he keeps wasting the space in Aso villa. As much as he may have good intentions to just be called president, there is no capacity to manage the country. No man can give what he does not have.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2013
boladez:

This is the only language the Retardees cockroaches have learnt to speak like the Retardeen daddy and this in the words of your mentor 'NIGERIA EMBARASS'.

Yes, what the Retardees do not have in intelligence, they have in abilities to abuse and insult still without brains! I know only two intelligent Gej supporters on Nairaland.

Retardeen, does not give a damn as long as he keeps wasting the space in Aso villa. As much as he may have good intentions to just be called president, there is no capacity to manage the country. No man can give what he does not have.
Wooord!!!
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by luvmijeje(f): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2013
ol2012: D manner of ur use of d word in red(twice) got me thinking if u av any clue as 2 how elections ar conducted, and winners declared in Nigeria. Dis forum has less dan 2million members, some of who ar perharps not even eligible voters. If u consider d fact dat maybe less than 5% of forum members ar active in d politics section, and d country presently has over 70million registered voters. Don't u think it is rather somehow 2 make such assertive statement based on an article and comments of forum members on dis thread?
The Presidency and the opposition have successfully painted the President as anti-north and anti-moslem while creating an image of pro Niger-delta and pro East. If you are a student of history, you will realise for anyone to be a President, he must not be seen as tribal. If you are observant like me, you will discover the region where the President major supporters come from which unfortunately will become the President waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by luvmijeje(f): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2013
Gbawe.:

The irony is that GEJ will not even have sensible backing if he were running to be President of his region. The support he enjoys on this forum is clannish and ethnocentric only in so far as it is the concept of keeping him 'boss of the whole Nigeria' behind it. If Nigeria were to break up, no sensible or sophisticated region will ever clamour for GEJ to rule because he will be nowhere near the best 100 any region can produce.

All what we see is led by the insincerity of those who are supporting a man who is clearly very ineffective and mediocre leader because, to their jingoist mindset, he is repelling and "frustrating" the North and SW. In short, the clannish supporters of GEJ will cut their nose, through the support of a President leading Nigeria nowhere, to spite their face with their "keep it away from aboki by all means" mentality. They will sit up quickly and say a loud NO if GEJ were to be placed in charge of the entire 'sink or swim' fortune of their new nation if Nigeria separated. Nigeria is the orphan no one loves so everyone can gamble with its leadership. If it were everyone's beloved and seprate nation, GEJ may not even make commissioner.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by vedaxcool(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2013
GEJ fail to realize that, the same God who delivered Nigeria from Abacha, never goes to sleep! Whatever his plots are they are bound to fail but unlike Abacha, GEJ co-travellers of looters shall also reap the rewards of their handwork!

2 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2013
luvmijeje:
The Presidency and the opposition have successfully painted the President as anti-north and anti-moslem while creating an image of pro Niger-delta and pro East. If you are a student of history, you will realise for anyone to be a President, he must not be seen as tribal. If you are observant like me, you will discover the region where the President major supporters come from which unfortunately will become the President waterloo.

You really make me laugh.He asked you a question if you had any idea how elections are won in Nigeria and you are just spewing thrash.While I am in support of GEJ and still think he has a chance in a free and fair election.I am yet to see anything to indicate the elections will not be rigged like the previous ones before it.Balewa,Obasanjo,shagari,Abdulsalami all rigged teir elections.Obasanjo perfected this act of rigging in the 2003 elections.

If you think your votes are going to count you are on a very long thing.Until our electoral process becomes perfect don't even bother commenting on an incumbent president losing a presidential election.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by luvmijeje(f): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2013
chukwudi44:

You really make me laugh.He asked you a question if you had any idea how elections are won in Nigeria and you are just spewing thrash.While I am in support of GEJ and still think he has a chance in a free and fair election.I am yet to see anything to indicate the elections will not be rigged like the previous ones before it.Balewa,Obasanjo,shagari,Abdulsalami all rigged teir elections.Obasanjo perfected this act of rigging in the 2003 elections.

If you think your votes are going to count you are on a very long thing.Until our electoral process becomes perfect don't even bother commenting on an incumbent president losing a presidential election.
How come Obasanjo didn't perfect rigging in own ward not to talk of his own state in the last election? Funnyly enough, you guyz keep forgetting that it's not only the ruling party that is going to rig, the opposition are also going to rig and the best place to rig is the north.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2013
boladez:

This is the only language the Retardees cockroaches have learnt to speak like the Retardeen daddy and this in the words of your mentor 'NIGERIA EMBARASS'.

Bruv two ke? Is that not stretching things? I don't know even one and is that not a shame considering the number of Nigerians who are members of NL ?
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by vedaxcool(m): 7:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:

Truth hurts, I know!
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2013
tosin2013:

i understand gej wld av his supportters (even abacha had his), but the manner and vitriol u guys put on anyone that dare criticise this govt is sheer stupendous!!

where in d article did he lie on jona? who forced jona to open his mouth and say 'i dont give a damn'?
and fuel subsidy fiasco? setting up a ribadu panel to appease us and then throwing the report away!?

in any critical analysis jona's record is a fiasco! thank you

Thank you !! This is the tragedy for Nigeria i.e so many individuals lacking innate decency and the sophisticated minds to see what matters !!! To be honest, I wonder about the damage Nairaland is doing to the already 'suspect' reputation of Nigerians. Many, especially GEJ fans as the author noted, come here daily and show they have no interest in the truth and are more concerned with insulting others frustratedly.

Like you, I also wonder where the author lied in his submission. In a serious nation, producing serious and morally balanced folks, there will be serious questions asked about the FG being unable to disburse allocation to legitimate tiers of the federation, i.e States, when per barrel benchmark for oil has been considerably and consistently lower than what is received for virtually the entire Presidency tenure of GEJ so far !!! Instead clannish and ethnocentric supporters of GEJ turn the whole thing into an issue about how States should go and generate more IGR when we should, as responsible and focused adults, be asking where the money is while insisting, with one voice, on fiscal transparency and accountability from the highest authority in the land !!!!!!

Has author lied about GEJ's total fixation with 2015 to the extent the first bill he tried to push through after his election win in 2011, with many other far more important ones's pending, was the 6/7 year single term tenure elongation legislation? Is the author wrong with what he has stated concerning the aberrant situation with Al Mustafa? Where does what we have all seen happen in the world even if Al Mustafa is guilt free? I.e a figure with so much controversy attached to his name declared free of guilt in relation to murder, after many years of incarceration, delving in immediately as another working for the sit-tight ambition of the President of the day !!

Is it not clear Nigeria has gone mad and that too many now support that madness than is healthy? Virtually everything the author stated is true yet as the writer of the article himself aptly predicted, uncouthness is all one can expect from GEJ fans. Tragic because this speaks volume about our fellow Nigerians to the extent it is clear why we are where we are vis-a-vis the concept of "bad followership".

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by lertee(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2013
Aa credible leader is what Nigeria deserves.
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Gbawe.:

Bruv two ke? Is that not stretching things? I don't know even one and is that not a shame considering the number of Nigerians who are members of NL ?
Lol! Am trying to figure at who the 2 people are! Hehehehehe!

grin
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2013
luvmijeje:
How come Obasanjo didn't perfect rigging in own ward not to talk of his own state in the last election? Funnyly enough, you guyz keep forgetting that it's not only the ruling party that is going to rig, the opposition are also going to rig and the best place to rig is the north.

Very funny !! So the opposition has control over INEC? How come buhari has not been rigging all this while? Better brace yourself for the inevitable!! I thought you APC folks would have learnt a thing or two from the recent Offa polls.Elections are not won on NL
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol! Am trying to figure at who the 2 people are! Hehehehehe!

grin

grin grin grin Bruv you'll give yourself a serious headache trying to figure that one out. Look at the contribution of the GEJ supporters on this thread so far. Do you see even a single one that is issue-based or intelligent? Instead all we get are small-minded, petty and uncouth rants and an obsessed with hurling needless insult against others.

'Goodluck' finding 2 "intelligent" GEJ fans here. Like I always say, it is no coincidence that the most respected, distinguished and intelligent Nigerians do not rate GEJ at all. His fan base is appalling in its flimsiness and the reality of how it only consists of AGIPs, crooks and jobbers. Their equivalent on Nairaland are the uncouth, unintelligent, petty and morally compromised folks you see here in all their glory.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by taharqa: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Blablablablabla.....lalalalai
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Gbawe2: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: Gbawe, go put your noisemaking in tomorrow's senatorial elections in Delta state. As usual, you guys come on the media to rant rubbish but when PDP wins in the field you allege rigging.

The expected dishonesty of a GEJ fan who cannot even confront recent occurrence that shows the PDP is in a very desperate rigging mode. I take it you have no say on an election the APC won hands down only for the PDP to declare its man the "winner"? Embarrassingly for the Party, as another "only in Nigeria" shame the PDP confers on our Nation, the PDP "winner" even rejected his own "win" to vehemently insist the opposition won !!!!! Yet you have no depth to appreciate that when you wrote the above. What assurance does anyone have the PDP will not "win" again through the manner we all know they achieve their "wins"? Those who put the problem of Nigeria down to bad leadership alone are deluded.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Samoranopapa(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Make he go hug transformer he will surely blow up
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by jmaine: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2013
tosin2013:

More Tragedy when there is absolute believe that Jona is always wrong.

tosin2013:

i understand gej wld av his supportters (even abacha had his),

Yes, Abacha had a staunch supporter in Buhari, a perennial Messiah on the other side of the fence seeking a deluded shot at Aso Villa

tosin2013:

but the manner and vitriol u guys put on anyone that dare criticise this govt is sheer stupendous!!

You mean pro GEJ going acidic on rabid anti GEJ fleas , strictly in the huge business of critisizing the FG no matter how silly it sounds.

Mate, we only counter in more equal measures what the fake hypocrites and self styled progressives dish out.

tosin2013:

Yes, he doesn't give a damn over nonenities who rant against a non existent offense . . . . Why should he answer to scoundrels full of mischief.

tosin2013:

GEJ has presided over lots of free and fair elections with the opposition having victories . . Wonder where your blabbing to . . .

tosin2013:

and fuel subsidy fiasco? setting up a ribadu panel to appease us and then throwing the report away!?[/s])

Well done . . . . .

tosin2013:

in any critical analysis jona's record is a fiasco! thank you[/s])

Definitely not from the deficient APC maggots resident on nairaland et al.,.

5 Likes

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2013
taharqa: Blablablablabla.....lalalalai
Is that all you have to say? You can do better than this! grin
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Alxmyr(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2013
luvmijeje:
When UMYA was president , you can buy kunnu at the gate of Aso Rock. And his major supporters are people from Northwest. Buhari had contested election thrice in all these times he never bother to campaign in SS, SE, NC and even SW, yet he is not tribalist. How many time has Gbawe's boss, Tinubu hold political rally in Adamawa, Ribadu's state or Benue or even Uyo.
Yet you call GEJ who transverse the length and breadth of Nigeria a tribalist.
The writer is on payroll of Tinubu, he has to earn his wages.

1 Like

Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by taharqa: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Is that all you have to say? You can do better than this! grin
blablablabla....lalalalai
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by gbanikiti(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Alxmyr:
[s] When UMYA was president , you can buy kunnu at the gate of Aso Rock. And his major supporters are people from Northwest. Buhari had contested election thrice in all these times he never bother to campaign in SS, SE, NC and even SW, yet he is not tribalist. How many time has Gbawe's boss, Tinubu hold political rally in Adamawa, Ribadu's state or Benue or even Uyo.
Yet you call GEJ who transverse the length and breadth of Nigeria a tribalist.
The writer is on payroll of Tinubu, he has to earn his wages. [/s]
The crap you just wrote still doesn't stop GEJ from being an ethnic bigot! Get that into your skull!
Re: Will Jonathan Blow Up Nigeria For 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Can you folks please proffer solutions to the many problems we have in Nigeria instead of always calling for Jonathan's head like your party will do any better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari / 30-05-2015: The Day Aba Stoodstill For Biafra Fallen Heroes / FG Will Borrow Internationally And Locally To Finance 2016 Budget – Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.