Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,187 members, 7,750,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 08:07 PM

NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra (959 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Former Governor of Anambra State, Senator Chris Ngige says he left N12.8 billion in
Anambra State Government’s coffers before leaving office in 2006.
Ngige, who took his campaign for Anambra State governorship election to Lagos on
Thursday, said his political enemies counted his achievement as a great feat and
urged the people of Anambra State to elect him governor in the 16 November
election.
Speaking at the rally, which took place at the International Trade Fair Complex in Ojo,
Lagos, southwest Nigeria, Ngige lamented his inglorious exit from government in
2006, saying that he was coming back to finish his uncompleted task as successive
administrations in Anambra State had not been able to achieve his feat.
He promised the people of Anambra State that he would build a world class
international airport in the state if elected in November, urging the people to support
him in the bid to take Anambra to another level.
“I am not saying that I am good because no man is good but God alone. When
compared to others in the state interested in the same office, I stand a better chance
to give the people a transparent government,” he said.
He vowed to eradicate rising criminal activities in Anambra State, saying that Igbo
traders in Lagos could cast aspersion on his government if he failed to deliver the
dividends of democracy to the people.
Ngige also spoke on the recent relocation of destitute Igbo from Lagos to Anambra
State, accusing Governor Peter Obi of misleading the public with the true picture of
event.
He said that 70 percent of people relocated to Anambra were not Igbo even though
they bore Igbo names.
“When Peter Obi called to inform me about the development, I asked for the list of
those deported and I found out that some the names were not even Igbo. They were
trying to associate me with the deportation; I cannot be part of that. Lagos State
Governor has also come out openly to apologise. Igbo is the only tribe in Lagos that
has an honourable commissioner in Lagos cabinet,” he stated.
Lagos State Commissioner for Budget and Economic Planning, Ben Akabueze, who
represented Governor Babatunde Fashola at the rally, said Ngige was very familiar
with Lagos, urging the people of Anambra to support him by casting their votes for
him.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/11/ngige-i-left-n12-8b-in-anambra/
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ok. Next
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by DerideGull(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngige, does it also include the amount you left in USA, Efulefu?

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by kingbang: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
DerideGull: Ngige, does it also include the amount you left in USA, Efulefu?

Calling him an efulefu is being mild. Let him continue his tomfoolery, we Anambrarians shall have our say come November 16.

3 Likes

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by mekaboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2013

Politics dey fit reduce person to nothing. So because Ngige dey contest anambra make people wey never achieve 0000000000.1% of his achievements dey call am names anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by DerideGull(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
mekaboy:

Politics dey fit reduce person to nothing. So because Ngige dey contest anambra make people wey never achieve 0000000000.1% of his achievements dey call am names anyhow.

Do you know me or whether so-called Ngige has eaten out of my hand? Do you the trouble Ngige has created for certain peeps in USA?
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by mekaboy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
DerideGull:

Do you know me or whether so-called Ngige has eaten out of my hand? Do you the trouble Ngige has created for certain peeps in USA?

Pls show us ur hand and the food that Ngige ate from it, lol.

1 Like

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by donphilopus: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngige all the way, no going back

2 Likes

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by nedufantasy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngige always talk without facts and the funny thing is that people beleive everything he says and thats why he is talking more.

1 Like

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Musiwa we need your attention on this thread
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by gramci: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige cheesy I greet you cheesy
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Peter obi must have used the funds for then recapitalization of Fidelity Bank.

1 Like

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Anambra of recent are now wiser,i doubt if that dude can win a zone in his home town,if not for the government officials who has been bribed by obi...NGIGE GO!
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
FreeGlobe: Peter obi must have used the funds for then recapitalization of Fidelity Bank.
Your hatred for Obi no get part 2: grin
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngige is still regreting why he did not loot Anambra in his first tenure because of his crises with Ubas. He went to the senate and the cash is not flowing as he had expected, now he is lamenting why he left N12b naira. for Anambra pocket.

1 Like

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by gleaf: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
This man is very funny! We are not gullible, stop telling us about airport! will airport solve the numerous erosion problems in the state or you want to come and put us in financial dilemma like our neigbouring state(APC). You want to justify that Fashola did well by dumping people at upper iweka by 3am..?even if Obi refused to take them does that justify such treatment? Biko jee baa n"uno... MKPI ALOR
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ngige is confuse for now maybe after Nov 17 we can now talk.

"Ngige also spoke on the recent relocation of destitute Igbo from Lagos to Anambra
State, accusing Governor Peter Obi of misleading the public with the true picture of
event.
He said that 70 percent of people relocated to Anambra were not Igbo even though
they bore Igbo names.
“When Peter Obi called to inform me about the development, I asked for the list of those deported and I found out that some the names were not even Igbo"
Indeed they were not Igbos but HUMAN BEINGS, and human being suppose to be treat like animal because they were not Igbos?

1 Like

Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by biafranqueen: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2013
gratiaoe: Ngige is confuse for now maybe after Nov 17 we can now talk.

"Ngige also spoke on the recent relocation of destitute Igbo from Lagos to Anambra
event.
they bore Igbo names.
“When Peter Obi called to inform me about the development, I asked for the list of those deported and I found out that some the names were not even Igbo"
Indeed they were not Igbos but HUMAN BEINGS, and human being suppose to be treat like animal because they were not Igbos?
Can you imagine that who is giving him these talking points embarassed
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by bushwailo: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2013
Some of you Anambrains are just pigs.
Is it that you live in villages or what.
Are you not ashamed of your state.

Look at Enugu Asaba and Owerri and compare to Awka.
Instead of voting in someone who has proven capability to move the state forward.
U are using sentiments.

Look at Nnewi, the whole Nigeria came to Ikembas town and Obi foolishly paraded them.
Even the Ekwuemes, Anyaokus, Ezekwesilis are irresponsibly silent when their state is going to the dogs.

These idiot has dragged you back one decade.
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by seanet02: 3:59am On Oct 12, 2013
DerideGull:

dendemor0n at his best
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by Zonacom(m): 5:42am On Oct 12, 2013
bushwailo: Some of you Anambrains are just pigs.
Is it that you live in villages or what.
Are you not ashamed of your state.

Look at Enugu Asaba and Owerri and compare to Awka.
Instead of voting in someone who has proven capability to move the state forward.
U are using sentiments.

Look at Nnewi, the whole Nigeria came to Ikembas town and Obi foolishly paraded them.
Even the Ekwuemes, Anyaokus, Ezekwesilis are irresponsibly silent when their state is going to the dogs.

These idiot has dragged you back one decade.
My guy, what anambra needs is not the enugu or asaba looks. Not at all. We dont want window dressing at all. All we want are the basic ammenities and conducive environment free of insecurity so as to do more production and trade. We need job opportunities for our youths and adequate environmental maintenance(waste management and erosion control). To look like enugu or asaba is an insult cos the state has the potential to be a mega city like lagos. All it needs is planning via vissionary leadership
Re: NGIGE: I Left N12.8b In Anambra by dayokanu(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2013
mekaboy:

Do you know that Dende is about the same age as Ngige with nothing to show for it except living in his US basement and waiting for his disability checks every months

Yet he has the nerve to log in using his neighbors wifi to call a person who has achieved what he cant achieve an efulefu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Official Profligacy / The Fear Of These Names Is The Begining Of One's Wisdom (Anything Can Happen) / Stop Insulting The President On Twitter- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.