Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? (48806 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Best Nysc Camp In Nigeria / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
susay2006: pls, which of the cds groups contributes money the most?

someone should attend to this
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by ideology(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Imanuelle:

someone should attend to this
when you talk of contribution it depends on the project the CDS group is planning to embark, also CDS groups can source for funds for its project, if its too expensive. otherwise there can raise money from the monthly dues they pay, which is fixed. depending on the state or the CDS group constitution. thanks.
next question!! how may I help you?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by stargalameena: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2013
dubyfranky:

yep, we're d best. I was d president of OBS while i was in camp in march dis year. I'll pass out in february
which state
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by sopoundz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
fubbyy: wat do they do?
act drama, beauty pageant(depends on d state yu r posted 2)
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by amakodi247: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2013
PETS cds is the best because you tend to reach out to lifes,educate people about their overall well being..PETS meaning peer educators
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by botpat: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
like for d science students which CDs is good to join
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nicogen4us(f): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2015
Agroallied C.Ds is good for d ffl. Science students:animal sci., animal husbandary, fishery,microbiology,agri sci.,agric. econs, vet doc.,etc.Trinity farm and Co.Ltd., a registered SAED company under NYSC hereby extend its training to Ibadan Corps member on some agroallied courses such as catfish farming, livestockfeed production, Poultry farming, snail farming etc @ oluyole L.G (idiayunre) and its environ.Courses is at d rate of #5000 with ur manual. Training will be holding after C.Ds on Thurs.For anymore enquiries u can reach me on 08135631994 or ur L.G.I. thanks. ANY CORPS MEMBER OUTSIDE IBADAN CAN MAKE ENQUIRIES AS WELL.

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by jonextee(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2015
e b like say diz FRSC dy beckon to me ooo.....because d advantages r eternal......abeg wic state go mk sense pass 4 FRSC...abeg no mention Lag ooo..
because....vehicles too plenty 4 dere ooo.....I dy tink Ogun Sha.....pls educate me ..

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Slimfeez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
jonextee:
e b like say diz FRSC dy beckon to me ooo.....because d advantages r eternal......abeg wic state go mk sense pass 4 FRSC...abeg no mention Lag ooo..
because....vehicles too plenty 4 dere ooo.....I dy tink Ogun Sha.....pls educate me ..
.... Team FRSC cds group

2 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by haibe(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Nauttyprof:
I'll recommend Education and Charity. It's a CDS responsible for enlightening the masses about the importance of education, and also encouraging the less priviledge in the society while also providing them with necessary materials. The group visits schools, charity homes, remand homes etc. Most of all, it's a CDS concerned about humanity.

I don't know if this CDS is everywhere but it's a good one to join.
am definitely joining this
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Newshealthwatch(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls Who knows d logo of Sanitation CDS.?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by ahizih(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
honjohnbright:
Come join d FRSC CDs group n its safety all d way. Not to talk of the free driving training n a membership of road safety club n ur express driving licence etc... What r u still waiting for? wink
SAFETY!

3 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Ehehehe
Where is cultural cds?
Presently servin in Ondo state
It can only be cultural while it can only be. In cultural centre cos if its nt cultural it cn neva be natural
Tank me later
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by princedmiayer(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
#2016 BATCH B. Fedponek, Urban And Regional Planning. prince dmiayer bu afam.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Wininno(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by benob(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can one change his or her cds group
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by eaddyboy: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2018
FRSC or Nysc band group go sure for me oo.. but must I serve in town to be qualified to join either of the two cds group ??
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Gnucci007: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Who knows how one can join the band after camp abeg? (Lagos State)
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Alexiz101(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thanks so much
I think I ll prefer the OBS av served as Editor in chief of my school magazine before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.