Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46344 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ladiva49(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
oliviatwist: Op your eye don tear grin

Its from my ex that was engaged embarassed, on quote 'baby, i still love you and its us i still want, just tell me you still want me and give me the go ahead and i will call off the engagement, then we can get married in 2months, pleasssse, no matter the condition you set'

Twas romantic to be wanted lik dat but i culdnt go thru with it cry it didn't feel right cry
now we are talking,dats what we cl romantic
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
swirry Take this infinity Car as ur bday Gift,baby take dis mansion house for dating me.Swirry wia wil u lyk our wedding to take plc?united kingdom, france jus mention.Baby i wanna build an estate for u,pls accept it frm d botton of my hrt.Myluv take dis 1.5million n get dat shoe u said u wanna buy.Swthrt am snding dat 300million to your acct pls manage it,u knw i'll luv u...n wil do anytin for u.Baby i can die for u#wow# so romantic...if dis love only exist in ma drm pls no1 shud wake me up..infact it must happen in jesus name#Amen# By faith!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
desdichando: Fake assss nigger...that quote s from spiderman2 and it was repeated by sheldon in d big bang theory sad

Your father is a fake assss Nigger.

I got the quote from spider-man. Sue me!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Layiwoo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jessicavizzy: swirry Take this infinity Car as ur bday Gift,baby take dis mansion house for dating me.Swirry wia wil u lyk our wedding to take plc?united kingdom, france jus mention.Baby i wanna build an estate for u,pls accept it frm d botton of my hrt.Myluv take dis 1.5million n get dat shoe u said u wanna buy.Swthrt am snding dat 300million to your acct pls manage it,u knw i'll luv u...n wil do anytin for u.Baby i can die for u#wow# so romantic...if dis love only exist in ma drm pls no1 shud wake me up..infact it must happen in jesus name#Amen# By faith!
undecidedKeep dreaming baby....Josephine d Dreamer
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by druid06(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jessicavizzy: swirry Take this infinity Car as ur bday Gift,baby take dis mansion house for dating me.Swirry wia wil u lyk our wedding to take plc?united kingdom, france jus mention.Baby i wanna build an estate for u,pls accept it frm d botton of my hrt.Myluv take dis 1.5million n get dat shoe u said u wanna buy.Swthrt am snding dat 300million to your acct pls manage it,u knw i'll luv u...n wil do anytin for u.Baby i can die for u#wow# so romantic...if dis love only exist in ma drm pls no1 shud wake me up..infact it must happen in jesus name#Amen# By faith!

This one na thief ooh!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
druid06:

This one na thief ooh!
...das d most romantic thing i wanna hear...not #baby i really luv u#luv ke!..
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
imagine, 99% awt of 100 d babe will decline if touch.
she has never for once b d 1st to start the touches.
she said she wants her future husband to enjoy d tightness of d honeypot.
and yet she said she love me oh! dat I should stay wit her.
dis 1 na joke abi na film trick?

romantic words scarce for her mouth!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
ukandi1:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....
shey d babe dey open file for all her exes abi she dey do research??
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Layiwoo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
omodad: 'PLEASE LOGIN TO 2GO' is d best l ever heard from him
shocked Dats cool too na :/
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by lonipeter(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
carefreewannabe: After an argument, about to make up:

I: I thought, you don't care anymore.

He: How can you even think something like this? No man who knows you like I do wouldn't care.

He is my ex now undecided

Where, Why and how on earth do everyone have exes?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Linqsz: imagine, 99% awt of 100 d babe will decline if touch.
she has never for once b d 1st to start the touches.
she said she wants her future husband to enjoy d tightness of d honeypot.
and yet she said she love me oh! dat I should stay wit her.
dis 1 na joke abi na film trick?

romantic words scarce for her mouth!
summary plssss undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by sylve11: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt:

*sobs*
Synthesis left me for a range rover

awww! dats bad of him. But baby wit me u have nothing to do wit me..
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Michyeddy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
Me:do you still love me.? (looking into my eyes) Him:baby,even if i didn't want to,i just can't stop loving u smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
others have fallen in love.....but mine stands apart cos dey dont have u

a day without u is like a year without rain wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by barnabas91: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Koko koko, abeg wake up, mornin don reach, stop to dey drm naw.. E av ∂σ o
badoolee: Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by slimzey: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
lorettafrancis: hehehehe! See this one wey poverty don wire troway!
you don't have to say dat, not like u have a fat account bal. U sounded like u r hungry though.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Princessmel(f): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2013
devigblegble: My confession # I really like u, but I just don't know how to express it. I try my best to be the only friend you think about. But I don't want to be just friends. I'm scared that if I tell u how I feel , you won't feel the same way about me. I don't express how I feel when I'm around u, I express how I feel when you are not looking. I just wish I had the heart and brain to tell you just how I feel.

That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever read on nairaland. You just made my heart go all warm n fuzzy. Was this said to you or you said it to someone?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 14, 2013
She (an Ex) recorded one of our conversations on phone.
I asked why and she was like: " I just love the way you talk. It drives me crazy. I just wanna hear you speak all the time..." Made me so speechless mehn.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by eyescue(m): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2013
lorettafrancis: I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?
All ladies too like money...infact i hate 'em all. Daugthers of eve!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by texanomaly(f): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2013
eyescue: All ladies too like money...infact i hate 'em all. Daugthers of eve!

Wow shocked

That is not really fair. Have you met ALL ladies.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Seekeroftruth: 2:15am On Oct 14, 2013
pheyikemi: He called me by my name, he said "Feyi, I will never break your heart, God help me". Isn't that romantic? grin
but he may tear it?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 3:01am On Oct 14, 2013
sylve11:

awww! dats bad of him. But baby wit me u have nothing to do wit me..

And where's ur glasses
*straight face*
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2013
DonCrust:

hello ma'am longest time

Really a long time
How u bn
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2013
U are the sweetest garri i hve ever tasted embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Dyt(f): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U are the sweetest garri i hve ever tasted embarassed embarassed embarassed

U lie
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Layiwoo(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Dyt:

U lie
Were U dere,whats ur own na...haaba :/
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Mercyu1(f): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
kushsy: I was out of town for like 14 days n had to cut short my holiday wen he called n said'. If u don't want to met my corpse by the time ur vacation ends then pls come back to me n I will plan for another vacation. No choice bt to run back into my man arms.
This is really romantic!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
she said" I don't know you but you sure drives me crazy" tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Pame(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
KO SENI TOLE GBOKOMI i.e Nobody can take my husband away from me!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by SuccX(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2013
She Told Mi,Swthrt I Believe And Trusted In God That You U're my First And Last Lover... So Romantic I Can't For any reason on earth Brk her hrt So Help Us God...Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.