Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? (19684 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? / Promote Products & Services With Email Marketing Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2013
There are so many adverts for work as email processors online ,for which one can make $25 for each email processed, why are Nigerians not taking advantage of these online work at home jobs? I have seen people in other country's make as much as $800 a week embarking on this job and change their financial fortunes. Isn't it about time we took advantage of this business that has changed so many lives? Let me know here, what you think or if you have had any experience good or bad with this business. Let's learn what it takes to become an email processor!

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by servicegiver: 4:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Total scam!! These are not businesses. Believe me, if you sincerely desire to earn a living, then I encourage you to lay your hands on something that will add value to other peoples lives.

Think of a service you can render and you will be amazed to see how money will flow into your life.. stress free. Have you heard about passive or residual income before?

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by lakefist(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Hi Skynett

I usually don't talk or write on anything I've not tested, yes I have done the email processing and yes I am getting paid, I believe in trying most things I've heard about and doing my proper research before I decide to put it out.

Service giver, I wonder why people call things a scam when you cannot back up the claim with personally gained evidence. I have a program running where I pay people's way into a well researched online business. Not because I cannot find ppl to sign up, but because I believe in empowering people with a little of the success I have had. What do you know to be passive income? There is no business in the world that is on auto pilot, if you do not nurture your business , it will not grow. You can reap from your past efforts , but even then you must keep improving and expanding your business, into multiple sources of income.

Back to email processing, many people are making a very good income from it, and I for one believe in working hard to make residual income initially so as to be able to use the proceeds to create huge wealth in future. Any business you set up in the start , that can keep yielding you income is what I believe to be Passive income, but you must do the work first. Take massive sustainable and continuous action! That is the way to succes!

Email processing is a great place to start for anyone who wants to make online income, but you must do it right and be ready to work hard at it!
bro go straight to the point you want to sell materials for people.Any1 interested will indicate and if you re giving people free indicate.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
lakefist:
bro go straight to the point you want to sell materials for people.Any1 interested will indicate and if you re giving people free indicate.

Lol! No selling of materials here! What you are doing is joining a lifelong business , that gives you a good income if done right! Do your research on email processing via google,there are many good ones to join! Of course if you are interested, drop your mail and I will direct you to one. Most of them use Paypal, avoid those, ( for the obvious reason that Nigerians can't use Paypal) a few use Payza, which you know every Nigerian can has access to. Instead of browsing aimlessly on the net, for a very small outlay, you can start your email processing business and get paid everyday!

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by neksummi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
In my early days as an internet marketer, I bought a material on email processing and do u know what they sent me? A manual on how join affiliate programs, send out mails to people and when anyone of them buys and i earn a commission, i would have successfully processed that mail. I've since stopped all those and i'm making cool money by adding value to people's lives. I train people to make a living online not just making peanuts. I live my talk. I make a living online! www.makehotmoneyonline.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Activityj(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Op,please direct me to the real ones&i must surely appreciate you!here is my email address activityj@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by ddestiny20(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Lol! No selling of materials here! What you are doing is joining a lifelong business , that gives you a good income if done right! Do your research on email processing via google,there are many good ones to join! Of course if you are interested, drop your mail and I will direct you to one. Most of them use Paypal, avoid those, ( for the obvious reason that Nigerians can't use Paypal) a few use Payza, which you know every Nigerian can has access to. Instead of browsing aimlessly on the net, for a very small outlay, you can start your email processing business and get paid everyday!

Interested
ddestiny2002 @ yahoo com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Sellorbuyphones(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
ddestiny20:

Interested
ddestiny2002 @ yahoo com

I am also interested plss evade.minus2012@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by omenic2002: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
cool I'm all in omenic2002@yahoo.com make we see as e dey go
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Ryanalvin: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am interested my email lawconow@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Hi everyone , I sent you all mails. I'd suggest anyone who wants to embark on this biz should first complete the registration of their Payza account. That way installation and set up will be smooth and fast. Even if you don't do this biz, acquiring a Payza account is imperative for any online business.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Joevics(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2013
Am also interested. Joevicsworld@gmail.com my mail. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by databoy247(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Email processing......hmmm. Please expanciate. What really is the job description. How do you process the emails. Cos i believe it all boils down to affiliate marketing which to some people is cool. From my experience, busy people can pay you to help attend to their emails and pay you per hour worked. But they need to trust you first and thats where being a Nigerian makes it difficult. Jobs like that are found on odesk. But i still need more explanations from you. What is the job really about?
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by lakefist(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Ok good here is my email lakefist@gmail.com
Send even the ones that uses paypal cos i already have a verified paypal account.I will also send you ebook on paypal that i use personally to verify my paypal.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Edmomd(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Pls am also interested.
Gayodele@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by ebilize(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2013
interstd.more info plz my mail is yeringbolokumor@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by mobiss(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
at op am interested also,am processing my payza acct soonest. My mail add is olabamidelesam@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Follygirl: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
my email-folake_matiluko@ymail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by ALEX0198: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
i am intrested, pls my e-mail is atunfag@gmail.com
BIG THANKS.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by EdDave(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus, Please, may I have it too. I have been looking for this for a long time. dave.atoza@yahoo.com.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by ebankole: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Op
pls here is my email: at @

sholiray@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
I'm sending emails to everyone, please open your Payza account then come to Facebook and search for the support group "email processing Nija" all questions will be answered there. If you have any problems at all I will try and answer and assist there, but know that I can not help you with your Payza or Paypal account so start with that immediately!

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by acmev2(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Cool.

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by joeekuns(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please am interested as well...here's my email joe.ekuns@gmail.com God will bless you as you help. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by joeekuns(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus: I'm sending emails to everyone, please open your Payza account then come to Facebook and search for the support group "email processing Nija" all questions will be answered there. If you have any problems at all I will try and answer and assist there, but know that I can not help you with your Payza or Paypal account so start with that immediately!

Please am interested as well...i already have a payza account, here's my
email joe.ekuns@gmail.com God will bless
you as you help. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by noahibnali: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Hi everyone , I sent you all mails. I'd suggest anyone who wants to embark on this biz should first complete the registration of their Payza account. That way installation and set up will be smooth and fast. Even if you don't do this biz, acquiring a Payza account is imperative for any online business.

Hello, I am also interested, kindly forward to allisbusiness2013@gmail.com thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by freeemann: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by AliAbdul: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello everyone pls am very intrested in d email processing. Dis is my mail. Aliyyu2000@gmail.com. Pls forward it to me. GOD bless u as u help
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by mobiss(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
@mcsantaclaus av checked d site for that of payza was unable to locate the 'buy now' click to start the business kindly help about that.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Challenge(s) In Registering Regulated Products In Nigeria? / How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / Nigeria Is World’s Best Kept Secret In Terms Of Investments, Returns – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.