Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (607439 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats dear....wishing you a safe trip and a wonderful stay in Canada...
....Onye man(oma) ...how far now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
akinyes:

Congrats! God has used u to bless this forum. No more delays this year. Me too wan chop my trv grin
No be only you oooh me self go chop mine next weekgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Drea1:

Congrats ....
Thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Yes she can retrieve her passport just like chidinmaa said...Buh bare in mind that it might affect her application...cuz when embassy instruct one for medics they send the passport to vfs..buh since her passport wont be available they might be waiting for her to return it or might just send the instructions only to vfs knowing fully well she already has her passport......
Thanks boss ...I think it's best she aborts her travelling plans. Oh btw I'm having problems accessing nairaland email, can't seem to find it. Any ideas?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Congrats....High bp reduced grin....
marksum: Congrat dear...By God grace I would be the next to celebrate.IJN
Amefrica:

Congrats sis'.. cool
marksum: Congrat dear...By God grace I would be the next to celebrate.IJN
Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
tonyrero:
Congrats........We all tap from this blessing mehn!
miss bon: CONGRATS!! smiley
Siga: ....Congrats madam... finally, something to be happy for in this forum.... from here on out.... na Medicals and TRV we need ooo....
miss bon: CONGRATS!! smiley
Thanks alot guys....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tkay11(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Prayers do work .... so, never stop praying even after ur Medicals... Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Applied : July 30 (Paper Route)
Medical Request: Oct 23
Medical Done: Oct 29
Tuition Receipt Submitted : Nov 15
TRV : Nov 21
Collected from Agent :Nov 28

Special Thanks to God.........

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ambeyh: i was there around 09:00/10:00am the gateman told me when i wanted to get my enquiry form to come back on tuesday that the form has been exhausted for today.Did they give you form,cos if they give you i go swear for dat gate man oooh.
hahaha,easy bro,e neva rich dat one,na d same tin dey tel me ooo,but one security lady say d help way she fit do 4me na to collect all mz info agaist tuesday.one woman i met there said she has been there since 05:40am(numba 4) n dey neva attend to her(almost past 1pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Prayers do work .... so, never stop praying even after ur Medicals... Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Congrats on your trv.... here is wishing you a safe trip to Canada. Pls what agency did you use.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: ....Onye man(oma) ...how far now...

I'm kul boss...done my medicals and resubmitted my docx to the embassy, waiting for my TRV by God's grace...

Thank you for checking on ur boi...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ambeyh: please,do any body have blessednkem's contact,like ohine number.
hello broda,dropped my email add na,nkem4real46@yahoo.com.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Onye oma:

I'm kul boss...done my medicals and resubmitted my docx to the embassy, waiting for my TRV by God's grace...

Thank you for checking on ur boi...grin
...Hope u satisfied the request to the letter.... no corner corner oooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
.... Air Siga maiden flight is almost set.... I gat Onye man, Miss Bon, Tkay11 on the list.... whoelse wan fly ooo.... Chrigogo, still not allowed jor ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf

Congratulations
I rejoice with you
More TRV is on the way...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ambeyh: where is bkessednkem na
Aya!!! My broda,i am so sori 4 not respondin on time,kind of ill lately so not always followin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
ha! why is my chrigo not allowed, i cant fly without him oo grin
Siga: .... Air Siga maiden flight is almost set.... I gat Onye man, Miss Bon, Tkay11 on the list.... whoelse wan fly ooo.... Chrigogo, still not allowed jor ...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
zigi88:
Thanks boss ...I think it's best she aborts her travelling plans. Oh btw I'm having problems accessing nairaland email, can't seem to find it. Any ideas?
...Click on the person's NL name,Then u go see Send E-mail message to blablabla ....You cnt get the email contact directly until u send it the way i just stated....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: .... Air Siga maiden flight is almost set.... I gat Onye man, Miss Bon, Tkay11 on the list.... whoelse wan fly ooo.... Chrigogo, still not allowed jor ...
....Chai!!...U wan fly my miss bon with onye onboard?....Odikwa very risky business....i dont trust dat dude grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
miss bon: ha! why is my chrigo not allowed, i cant fly without him oo grin
...Miss bon dear...Don't mind oga Siga....he wants to put u inside Lions den grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
LOL@lions den, chrigo dear no lion can attack me when u ar present grin
ChriGo: ...Miss bon dear...Don't mind oga Siga....he wants to put u inside Lions den grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amefrica:

Bro, do you stay in IBcity?
YES!!
I dey stay around that AIRPORT side
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ...Miss bon dear...Don't mind oga Siga....he wants to put u inside Lions den grin.....
woow.dis is serious ooo.jst passin by ooo

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olabokey: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congrats tkay11
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
rilly2000:
YES!!
I dey stay around that AIRPORT side

Kinda far from my side shaa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: ...Hope u satisfied the request to the letter.... no corner corner oooo....

Yes ooo...they requested for the tuition fees receipt which I've already paid and included in my apllication in july...though I printed it again and submitted...

I also took care of of my boarding requirement...

God'll surely perfect the rest...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
....Miss Bon.... Onye oma na saint...dont worry...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013

I'm very happy to be shortlisted for AIR SIGA MAIDEN FLIGHT despite all CHRIGO's efforts to blackmail me...God is great

Miss Bon, hope won't mind being my seat mate since Chrigo is not going with us...no evil intents (I'm a good and innocent guy) grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: ....Miss Bon.... Onye oma na saint...dont worry...
....Hmmm!!!...Oga siga can u see...Onye is already planning to seat with miss bon....why not Tkay11? Or sidon beside a man?.....Na so saint dey do?....Oga siga, onye cant be trusted ooo grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hmmm!!!...Oga siga can u see...Onye is already planning to seat with miss bon....why not Tkay11? Or sidon beside a man?.....Na so saint dey do?....Oga siga, onye cant be trusted ooo grin.....
...No worry... na the bone wey we tie for dog neck ...the Dog must not eat the bone and the bone must not go missing... u are safe...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
yeeeeeaaayyyy! Chrigo thanks for the call.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.