Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608324 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2013
oreroyce:
Abeg send am to my mail too sir.....oreroyce@gmail.com
what did CIC say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebenezer: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2013
PLZ AUSE, AW WILL ONE KNOW WHEN HIS MEDICAL RESULT HAVE BEEN SEND TO THE EMBASSY?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by seir405: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2013
tebenezer: PLZ AUSE, AW WILL ONE KNOW WHEN HIS MEDICAL RESULT HAVE BEEN SEND TO THE EMBASSY?
By going to d embassy to confirm or by asking the hospital
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2013
House

I have a family member who holds dual citizenship of Nigeria and Australia. She is an Australia trained registered nurse looking to travel for a year for adventure and work experience in another country. What are her options in regards to working in Canada as a nurse for the time she's there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=ChriGo].....Bro the fact that this is sad doesnt mean u should kill someone here with laff biko....which wan be u wan go do medicals ursef....Lwkmd grin.....[/quote

loool fam the thing taya me na..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2013
m.enwere:
My own case is frustrating, I did my medicals for the canadian embassy on the 28th of August, 2013 at the consultant practice. I got a call from the consultant practice(dr Ojo) saying that Paris asked for a repeat chest X-ray after a week and 3 days. I did the repeat on the 9th of September, 2013 and up until now, the embassy still claims not to have gotten the report from Paris. The embassy has even sent a reminder which Paris has responded to saying they have seen the medicals and are working on it...please what exactly are they working on and it is taking too long...my school deadline for fall session has elapsed, the school gave me till 27th sept. is there anyone in my kind of situation? Abeg is there anyone in a similar situation

trust me thr are worse situations here...so just chill till u hear from them again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2013
kingRoosevelt:

trust me thr are worse situations here...so just chill till u hear from them again.
Really? I guess I will just have to wait then. But how much longer will I wait for ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2013
oreroyce:
Abeg send am to my mail too sir.....oreroyce@gmail.com
...u got mail from CIC-ChriGo grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Pheeeew! I'm back! Oga Justwise I see ur worklipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2013
m.enwere:

Really? I guess I will just have to wait then. But how much longer will I wait for ?
.....Chai!! Bros as i read ur post i weak ni mehn!!....this consultant practice have really messed up few people's medics which is quite sad....and one funny thing is that dem dey nairaland too and dem dey see comments about dem grin....consultant practice whyyyyy!!!.....dont worry bro keep praying and hoping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2013
teexzle:
Wats NC??

@Teexzle: NC means Niagara College
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2013
tonyrero: Pheeeew! I'm back! Oga Justwise I see ur worklipsrsealed

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed the time out grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
@Kclexa, wot more can I say or do jare. So wot did I miss? Anyone gotten a Canadian Passport tongue cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2013
tonyrero: @Kclexa, wot more can I say or do jare. So wot did I miss? Anyone gotten a Canadian Passport tongue cheesy
....Welcome back bro...too many smileys are prohibited grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2013
tonyrero: .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
ChriGo leave me oooo, na u make dem ban me b4....u don start again bah? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
tonyrero: @Kclexa, wot more can I say or do jare. So wot did I miss? Anyone gotten a Canadian Passport tongue cheesy

Yes ME; Am waiting for then to put the date grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deoladtop: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Goodmorning house,please I need your advise.i want to go for my masters in psychology.but at present I work in a bank.wont the Canadian embassy reject my application on the basis that what am applying Doris different from what I have been doing since the time I graduated.pls advise urgently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
deola@dtop:
Goodmorning house,please I need your advise.i want to go for my masters in psychology.but at present I work in a bank.wont the Canadian embassy reject my application on the basis that what am applying Doris different from what I have been doing since the time I graduated.pls advise urgently.
.....Bro the fact that u work in a bank doesnt mar ur chances of getting the visa....all you need do is make sure u connect ur worklife in bank with ur course....banks too have psycologist....how do u tink fraud is been detected? Psycologist are very good in doing that.......just giving u a Tip....make sure there is a connection with ur course,bank life,and then the course you intend going for.....with this i believe u're good to go bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
deola@dtop:

What undergraduate degree do you hold? This can help your case if in the same line.
All you need is a good statement of purpose
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by padolife(f): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please house, sorry to draw you aback. Please I will like to know what means the embassy is going to invite us for medicals. Are they going to call, send a mail or just update the tracking number. I applied July 28 2013, paper mode and am yet to hear from them. People that applied later than that have started receiving invitations for medical or otherwise.

Advise please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
kclexa:

Yes ME; Am waiting for then to put the date grin
.....Kclexa how far na....have u contacted consultant practice regarding ur medics?.....how many weeks old is ur medics now make we do birthday for am grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
padolife: Please house, sorry to draw you aback. Please I will like to know what means the embassy is going to invite us for medicals. Are they going to call, send a mail or just update the tracking number. I applied July 28 2013, paper mode and am yet to hear from them. People that applied later than that have started receiving invitations for medical or otherwise.

Advise please.
....Bro i submitted july 30 and i have gotten medics....please note that its a case by case scenerio....ur documents dey different from mine...the fact that they treated my document fast doesnt mean dem go treat urs fast too....but in all lets all hope for goodnews cuz thats the main koko grin....i go add ur name to the list of hopefuls.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by apple08(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
m.enwere:
My own case is frustrating, I did my medicals for the canadian embassy on the 28th of August, 2013 at the consultant practice. I got a call from the consultant practice(dr Ojo) saying that Paris asked for a repeat chest X-ray after a week and 3 days. I did the repeat on the 9th of September, 2013 and up until now, the embassy still claims not to have gotten the report from Paris. The embassy has even sent a reminder which Paris has responded to saying they have seen the medicals and are working on it...please what exactly are they working on and it is taking too long...my school deadline for fall session has elapsed, the school gave me till 27th sept. is there anyone in my kind of situation? Abeg is there anyone in a similar situation

Well with the little i know, Paris noticed sumtin in ur lungs when they viewed ur x-ray, dats why they requested for another one, notin to worry just keep on Praying bro, it will definately come out positive but u can still storm cdhc to check if ur medics has arrived, ur TRV might just be waiting there for u....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8 ) Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
10) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
11)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
12) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
14) SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
15) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
16) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
17) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
18) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
19) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
20) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
21) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
22) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
23)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
24) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
25) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
26) Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
27) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
28) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
29) Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
30) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
31) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
32) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
33 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
padolife: Please house, sorry to draw you aback. Please I will like to know what means the embassy is going to invite us for medicals. Are they going to call, send a mail or just update the tracking number. I applied July 28 2013, paper mode and am yet to hear from them. People that applied later than that have started receiving invitations for medical or otherwise.

Advise please.
yh me too i have been trying to figure that out 2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
apple08:

Well with the little i know, Paris noticed sumtin in ur lungs when they viewed ur x-ray, dats why they requested for another one, notin to worry just keep on Praying bro, it will definately come out positive but u can still storm cdhc to check if ur medics has arrived, ur TRV might just be waiting there for u....

apple 8 u on point n on key!! sumtyms its best to go say helo to CDHC folks. Indeed ur TRV mayb right there waiting for u...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ambeyh: yh me too i have been trying to figure that out 2
....U go receive ur medical invitation through email or through VFS website.... Sometimes cdhc make mistakes with email addresses so u might not get it....u only get to know tru VFS website.... www.vfsglobal.ca/canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Quantumfisika: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
hi guys..abeg o..is it wen TRV is ready all my supporting docs will b given bak to me? dose guys r with all my originals o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by osho3mtech(f): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
What is percentage of getting a visa stamped? 100%
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
osho3mtech: Pls house. I need advice. My uncle in canada hv sent me an invitation letter, his passport and his citizenship stuff with d passport, But he refused to send me his statement of account. What is percentage of getting a visa stamped?
....If ur uncle na ur sponsor then how does he want u to demostrate proof of funds?...bro the percentage of getting visa stamped na 1% grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by deoladtop: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
I [quote author=kclexa]

What undergraduate degree do you hold? This can help your case if in the same line.
All you need is a good statement of purpose. I have a bsc degree in psychology

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.