Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608361 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2013
House I got a question for you people sorry my friend is planning to register online today but he does not know anything he wants to pay he visa fee today..does he have to pay the fee to the bank then scan and send the receipt or he can pay via masher card or what ever since its an online stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: AMEN oooooh we will all dance skelewu with our TRV in JESUS name.........AMEN

May ur faith saves u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2013
nicemax:

May ur faith saves u
AMEN and AMEN you too your faith shall see you too and also TRV and Medical hopefuls too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2013
cheesy grin kiss cheesy grin > cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello there!

After being admitted, how do one go about the hardcopy? Is it the printout copy or hard copy one will submit to the embassy?

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica: Hello there!

After being admitted, how do one go about the hardcopy? Is it the printout copy or hard copy one will submit to the embassy?

Thanks in anticipation!
the hard copy is the one you submit to the embassy because they don't accept the print out and when you secure admission in a uni or college they will send you the official acceptance letter via courier...Hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: the hard copy is the one you submit to the embassy because they don't accept the print out and when you secure admission in a uni or college they will send you the official acceptance letter via courier...Hope this helps

cheesy Thanks bro! is the school gonna pay for the courier or the student?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica:

cheesy Thanks bro! is the school gonna pay for the courier or the student?
the school I think it's part of the Application processing fee you paid

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: the school I think it's part of the Application processing fee you paid

smiley Got it! Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica: Hello there!

Thanks in anticipation!
Soft copy is accepted, just ensure you make a neat coloured copy...CDHC is not concerned about which is printed or hard copy; the information it carries is the main thing and should they want to confirm anythinh they can always call the school. Lest I forget, both soft and hard copy carries same information.
Most schools won't use courier, you can always confirm from the admission office which mode they intend using; regular or courier, and if what they use is regular mail, you can always arrange for courier pick-up at the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello, N'llanders please I'm applying to MUN, University of Victoria and Uni alberta, I can't get toefl date for Nov. Or Dec. And one of the schools application deadline is Dec. 15th. Do I submit the application with a letter of profiency in English?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Huzzie:
Soft copy is accepted, just ensure you make a neat coloured copy...CDHC is not concerned about which is printed or hard copy; the information it carries is the main thing and should they want to confirm anythinh they can always call the school. Lest I forget, both soft and hard copy carries same information.
Most schools won't use courier, you can always confirm from the admission office which mode they intend using; regular or courier, and if what they use is regular mail, you can always arrange for courier pick-up at the school.

Oh oh! Thanks bro. I got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: the hard copy is the one you submit to the embassy because they don't accept the print out and when you secure admission in a uni or college they will send you the official acceptance letter via courier...Hope this helps
It depends on d schl. Some, u r told to print and submit to d embassy. So printouts are acceptable in some cases like mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by laureek: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Gbabeski oooo.it's not beans here o.everything ooo.
Even to your comb abi na hair brush.

earthgreeners:

At this point, I presume you have booked your flight and getting set to fly .... Bros plz buy most of the things you need in Nigeria...Cloths, footwear (including boots, all star, palm, snickers, shoe), mobile phone (please don't do contract) and food stuffs wey go last u till u get used to the system here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2013
@kayconsult,i have not heard from you. Please get back to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello, N'llanders please I'm applying to MUN, University of Victoria and Uni alberta, I can't get toefl date for Nov. Or Dec. And one of the schools application deadline is Dec. 15th. Do I submit the application with a letter of profiency in English?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2013
detolaa: Hello, N'llanders please I'm applying to MUN, University of Victoria and Uni alberta, I can't get toefl date for Nov. Or Dec. And one of the schools application deadline is Dec. 15th. Do I submit the application with a letter of profiency in English?
Nigeria is exempted from those exams in those schools...so apply and you can add the IELTS to it in Jan...go for IELTS over TOEFL...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....I am Pertubed with dis ur statement...lol....From mon - fri we had almost 12 TRVs and just 1 medics(nicemax)....Na week by week bro....dis week we go have 15 Medics and 1 TRV.....na so we want am grin.....

I say a big amen to ur prophesy..I shal be among the 15.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Lawjnr1: Hello Folks,

I hope it's a happy sunday evening everwhere your reading this. Please I need someone who's also about to apply online or might have applied already waiting for trv or medics that leave in Ibadan should please get back to me. Thanks

What exactly do u need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica: ^^^^Chrigo!!!!! This is some hell of work.. Arrgh! This is too much oo.. I thought it was something simpler.

Sometin simpler? How do u mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2013
"Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest".
house abeg what does that message mean oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2013
miss bon: "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest".

I guess u have a good news.. Congrat in advance

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Sleek5:

Thanks Chrigo...I think say na only me dem do like that, I been wan come de fear..lol. All is well, God will perfect all our plans.

My own lil advice, u can go tru Maple to get the admission letter, jes 8K, no xtra charges....
Get your ad letter and process your student visa yosef.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by habie(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2013
miss bon: "Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest".
Congrats, go pick up your medical instruction and please use Asaju.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2013
Please house does som1 have to d visa fee pay b4 he applies online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2013
you are the first to be called up for medical omo am the next ooo congrats miss bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2013
thanx dear
habie:
Congrats, go pick up your medical instruction and please use Asaju.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Ambeyh: Please house does som1 have to d visa fee pay b4 he applies online

Hun? u af to make payment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2013
amen oo, you shall be the next
Ambeyh: you are the first to be called up for medical omo am the next ooo congrats miss bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2013
@kjbobo, thanks. I sent u an email prolly 2days to confirm somethings, pls kindly reply. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2013
greatheights:

Hun? u af to make payment
ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2013
miss bon: amen oo, you shall be the next
Amen our prophesies are already coming to pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.