Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v (984 Views)

Great Business Idea.... Needing Partnership Or Sponsors / Urgent:business Partnership Needed!!! / Opportunity For Business Partnership With All Facilities Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
I want a J.V or partnership with someone that has an investment capacity (Financial) of 3M ready to invest in a very lucrative business (Can't mention here).
REQUIREMENTS
Must reside in Kwara State or willing to relocate
Must be ready and willing to meet me in person
Must possess sound business ethics and skills
Must have a personal lawyer (Preferably S.A.N)
Must be willing to sign an M.O.U and EVERY paper work that might accompany the partnership
Must be ready to present self on a monthly basis or weekly to review progress of business.

If you've got all it takes, then send an email to fimblecorp@gmail.com for further details.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Lovetinz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bro,
When people invest Three Big Ones in a business,
They usually make the rules.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Yea bro....I've got much more than that....Just wanted to compliment d funds on ground.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is more like buying a pig in a poke. You will have give a little more information to let people decide if it's a business idea they are interested in. Some of us are not likely to go whoozy just because you mentioned a 3M startup required from the J.V.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by catblue: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Im interested can you send your phone numger to my mail box at catblue2011@yahoo.co.uk so we can discuss further on the subjecr
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2016
This is more like buying a pig in a poke. You will have give a little more information to let people decide if it's a business idea they are interested in. Some of us are not likely to go whoozy just because you mentioned a 3M startup required from the J.V.

Yea.. I wanted to give the info but some people can steal or copy it. So to be on a safe side, I'm not going to share here.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2016
You can spell out your rules as per the J.V. Mine was simply to ensure transparency. *Subject to change*
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Very much open...
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by millhouse: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Since 2013 you are yet to find an investor?
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by millhouse: 11:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Since 2013 you are still looking for investors?
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Dexpro: 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
millhouse:
Since 2013 you are yet to find an investor?

Hehe... I got an investor but another offer popped up.
Re: Urgent!!! Business Partnership Or J.v by Angelstartups(f): 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?

If not, you should.

(1) (Reply)

Between Leadway Assurance Limited And AIICO Insurance Plc / Green Naira Finaly Refund me. / How To Be An Entrepreneur In Nigeria With 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.