Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS (9998 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by mrofficial(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Everybody has that hater. Not surprised.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by oladapolif: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm suspicious of anyone that is paid to do a job and takes pictures of themselves doing it everyday. Does Fashola think he's a volunteer or Samaritan? Are Nigerians so disillusioned that we have began celebrating governors for taking pictures of themselves governing? How many classroom teachers take pictures of themselves grading tests and how silly would this be?

Dont kill yourself, I know How you feel when your friends are making while your own life and your S. East states is on paused, A good government will only take pictures to show her people what he is doing with their money, moreover govts have personal photography.. Dont cry, cos u see another deportation on the way to your village... hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by oladapolif: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Igbos go and hug transformer, this man is coming after una big time, lol.... microsoft computers are behind all fingerprint computers, una better change your okoro names...lol... na joke ooh... well, Microsoft can do alot in modern city, cos computers are mostly used in cities, I know say igbos no go understand cos na japan and china dem dey go....lol
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by oladapolif: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Eledan: This bros is so Presidential....

Did you just say Fashola is so Presidential? GEJ is so what... ?? Mumus, Dendenmu, So half Igbotic or Villagitic? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Commissioner for e-information

Still decades ahead of your village borehole and isi ewu governors and commissioners ...

sucks to be you villagers for real....lmao
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Boss13:

The governor cannot do business with microsoft except personal business. Microsoft already have a presence in Nigeria.
agberos will always be agberos even if dey are bankers. their mouth can never remain close. Always open sycophants. Every year BABA O BABA O.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
hahahahaha.... a lot of political suckers here, Fashola at Microsoft head quarters and as usual, his retarded fans think it is news and an unattainable feat for any governor.....besides, if actually there is a serious effort by fashola to build ICT structures and capacity, Microsoft is the least company to be considered, yes. abeg make we hear word jare, SW progressing as if the region has the best cities in Nigeria to live in, your only claim to genius is Lagos state, the product of every Nigerian, why not run your mouth about ibadan that looks like an archaic city of primitives, abi na ado-ekiti, Akure and oshogbo that reminds of village life.....pikin wey never comot im papa house dey always think say na im papa house big or fine pass....I dey laugh una, make una keep talking while others are busy silently working and achieving results.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
snika: Fashola again. What business are they doing? sad I can only see some security men shaking hands, did he go to Microsoft to open a handshaking business? angry
Hope he doesn't deport Bill Gates from Redmond to California sha grin
guy you are the most funniest guy here, hand shaking business. Weda they like it or not WE WILL BUY THE WHOLE LAGOS before 2030 then we go see who get dis lagos.sycophants. Ordinary picture, kai I don't understand dis people.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
incrediblestev: hahahahaha.... a lot of political suckers here, Fashola at Microsoft head quarters and as usual, his retarded fans think it is news and an unattainable feat for any governor.....besides, if actually there is a serious effort by fashola to build ICT structures and capacity, Microsoft is the least company to be considered, yes. abeg make we hear word jare, SW progressing as if the region has the best cities in Nigeria to live in, your only claim to genius is Lagos state, the product of every Nigerian, why not run your mouth about ibadan that looks like an archaic city of primitives, abi na ado-ekiti, Akure and oshogbo that reminds of village life.....pikin wey never comot im papa house dey always think say na im papa house big or fine pass....I dey laugh una, make una keep talking while others are busy silently working and achieving results.
work dem no wan work , business dem no wan do, instead they rather sit down and be dreaming of how they will either become a conductor or an agbero.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
oladapolif: Igbos go and hug transformer, this man is coming after una big time, lol.... microsoft computers are behind all fingerprint computers, una better change your okoro names...lol... na joke ooh... well, Microsoft can do alot in modern city, cos computers are mostly used in cities, I know say igbos no go understand cos na japan and china dem dey go....lol
lol.....dumb talk of a kid that does not know and he does not know that he does not know......so Microsoft now does computers...lol, foolish ignorant talk, abeg show me the computers wey Microsoft dey do or shut up.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
oladapolif:

Dont kill yourself, I know How you feel when your friends are making while your own life and your S. East states is on paused, A good government will only take pictures to show her people what he is doing with their money, moreover govts have personal photography.. Dont cry, cos u see another deportation on the way to your village... hahahaha
SE is on pause.....hahahahaha, I am more concerned about the tumour that is eating up your brain cells, you probably got the disease from hating the igbo man...lol...sadly you can't change fate, or paint ugly pictures of places you have never been to.....you need to live that gheto part of Lagos you live in and go to other places outside of the SW to wake you up into some realities, Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos or the SW....lol
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by bongila(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

And your best man is the dullard who not only didn't build one single classroom as a governor like Fashola. A dullard who remains the most corrupt, incompetent and thoughtless preisdent in the history of Nigeria.

We know with your flat heads, this is not about this Topic, it's the same hate, bitterness, anger and tribalism.

Unfortunately for you losers, your villages are decades behind Lagos state and shall remain so with the clowns you call governors..

You sir are so full of hate honestly. It is sickening I tell you.
Anything Jonathan gives you high blood pressure,but Fashola can do no wrong. I just hope they pay you well.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
bongila:
You sir are so full of hate honestly. It is sickening I tell you.
Anything Jonathan gives you high blood pressure,but Fashola can do no wrong. I just hope they pay you well.

The only way Jonathan fit give me BP is if I wake up tomorrow, he's no longer a dullard and we have stable electricity, ASUU issues is taken care of, he no longer enable and condone corruption and also put all his subsidy fraud pose in jail, stop oil theft, arrest and jail the pension fraud people, make sure Nigerians are not flying in Aircoffins and so on...

Until them, you are just another noise making and barking bingo dog..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
incrediblestev: SE is on pause.....hahahahaha, I am more concerned about the tumour that is eating up your brain cells, you probably got the disease from hating the igbo man...lol...sadly you can't change fate, or paint ugly pictures of places you have never been to.....you need to live that gheto part of Lagos you live in and go to other places outside of the SW to wake you up into some realities, Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos or the SW....lol

It's not only on pause, it's in permanent COMA. Abi you fit show us any good news from all your villages combined let's say in the last 8 years total..?

Hate, bitterness and petty envy can not develop your villages or make your isi ewu governors competent..
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

It's not only on pause, it's in permanent COMA. Abi you fit show us any good news from all your villages combined let's say in the last 8 years total..?

Hate, bitterness and petty envy can not develop your villages or make your isi ewu governors competent..
tell your nonsense to unexposed folks like you, by virtue of the work I do, I have traveled extensively to the SW, it is the most overrated part of the SOUTH, THE poverty levels there is only comparable to the high incidents in the North, Lagos is hiding a lot of the glaring inadequacies in the SW, the region remains the most backward part of the SOUTH till this day as I write. let's not confuse it with the developmental achievement if Lagos state, the SW states are largely backwater states struggling to keep up with their counter parts in the eastern region, propaganda can not hide the obvious facts.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
incrediblestev: [s]tell your nonsense to unexposed folks like you, by virtue of the work I do, I have traveled extensively to the SW, it is the most overrated part of the SOUTH, THE poverty levels there is only comparable to the high incidents in the North, Lagos is hiding a lot of the glaring inadequacies in the SW, the region remains the most backward part of the SOUTH till this day as I write. let's not confuse it with the developmental achievement if Lagos state, the SW states are largely backwater states struggling to keep up with their counter parts in the eastern region, propaganda can not hide the obvious facts.[/s]

Abi you fit show us any good news from all your villages combined let's say in the last 8 years total..?

Proving m wrong by doing the highlighted would have sufficed instead of your rretarded post..

I know you couldn't come up with anything because your villages are in deep COMA.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Boss13: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
I observed a child recreating my comment and making fun of himself.

What's annoying is how public figure are on a propaganda mission and they get applauded for it.

Now let's get things clear, Lagos is not on the same cadre with any city in the country. Abuja is still growing, though it is the fastest growing city in the country. Lagos is a state with the most enlightened Nigerians and there are certain standards and expectations Lagos residents should expect rather than cheap propagandas.

We have a governor who is yet to provide water in the state. A governor who is yet to get rid of social miscreants from the street. A governor yet to clean up the dirt from the streets. A governor who is yet to be transparent about the tax revenue he makes from its residents. A governor who is yet to provide adequate transport system. A governor that provides social infrastructure and charges it's residents for it.

We cannot continue to promote and support mediocrity. Fashola's told us he wants to transform lagos to a mega city. We are yet to see the transformation. Lagos is a diverse city and should be a pace setter. For 14 years what remarkable change can this city boast of. The Lagos of the 80's is better than the Lagos of 2013.

A governor goes to the US, takes pictures with white men and we call that progress. Have people lost their sense of reasoning or just want to praise a governor for praising sake. However, I must congratulate fashola's publicist - they are doing a good job because they know how to push out nonsense and beautify it to the public.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^Poo.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
agbameta:

Abi you fit show us any good news from all your villages combined let's say in the last 8 years total..?

Proving m wrong by doing the highlighted would have sufficed instead of your rretarded post..

I know you couldn't come up with anything because your villages are in deep COMA.

what good will that do anyway, you should travel to the east and see the folly in your ignorant argument, from owerri to enugu to onitsha and aba, they are all better both in aesthetics and modernity to your SW states, it does not matter how much lies you tell yourself, SW states are overrated cesspits hiding behind the achievements of Lagos state.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by mbhs139(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2013
To those of you who are castigating Fashola, have you ever wondered that why is it always Fashola on this forum? Is my State Gorvernor not there? Why are people not talking about him too, good or bad?

It simply means that something is not happening in my State.

That's the way I see it. I mean, this is my view of the situation.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by AGATHIAS: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2013
This is becoming interesting, when microsoft came to my office to check facilities on ground i know they mean business. anyway keep ur fingers crossed. something big is coming. I know wot i am saying. i work there. i am one of the 183 engineers that just been recruited.

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by agbameta: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2013
incrediblestev: what good will that do anyway, you should travel to the east and see the folly in your ignorant argument, from owerri to enugu to onitsha and aba, they are all better both in aesthetics and modernity to your SW states, it does not matter how much lies you tell yourself, SW states are overrated cesspits hiding behind the achievements of Lagos state.

Why should I travel to your village to see what doesn't exist and even what you can not show me? Makes no damn sense. I'm not even trying to get my assss kidnapped for crying out loud.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2013
agbameta:

Why should I travel to your village to see what doesn't exist and even what you can not show me? Makes no damn sense. I'm not even trying to get my assss kidnapped for crying out loud.
....lol, my village is still largely developed way more than most part of your backwater SW states hiding behind Lagos to mouth off propaganda as if the SW is some Eldorado. You are probably a kid that is yet to be exposed to any place outside of Lagos hence your ignorant rants, if only you have been to eastern states, cities and towns, you would cover the smelly hole in your face in shame and bewilderment. You lots are the most ignorant set of Nigerians with an overrated sense of achievement that is non-existent, your delusions of grandeur is legendary, you all should get a mentally retarded award for being filled with bullshyte

1 Like

Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 6:25am On Oct 14, 2013
AGATHIAS: This is becoming interesting, when microsoft came to my office to check facilities on ground i know they mean business. anyway keep ur fingers crossed. something big is coming. I know wot i am saying. i work there. i am one of the 183 engineers that just been recruited.
lol... what are you going to tell us next, that Microsoft gave out free windows phone as part of their ICT capacity building....lol, you lots are jokers! MS wey dey find where dem go sell their mobile phones wey don tie money down...lol, like I said before MS is not even a serious contender for such project( that is if all the gragra is not all a gimmick to siphon Lagos state wealth into buying up personal investment shares in MS), they are not in the business of making facilities for ICT, so who is the joker here
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by bongila(f): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2013
incrediblestev: ....lol, my village is still largely developed way more than most part of your backwater SW states hiding behind Lagos to mouth off propaganda as if the SW is some Eldorado. You are probably a kid that is yet to be exposed to any place outside of Lagos hence your ignorant rants, if only you have been to eastern states, cities and towns, you would cover the smelly hole in your face in shame and bewilderment. You lots are the most ignorant set of Nigerians with an overrated sense of achievement that is non-existent, your delusions of grandeur is legendary, you all should get a mentally retarded award for being filled with bullshyte

You just wait till Agbameta reads this then you'll see the new names he'll come up with just to make a point.
The way this people champion the causes of their polithiefcians is pathetic. When we should be demanding more,asking for accountability,major overhaul in the country as a whole but majority of them would prefer to do like the Cherubims and Seraphins surrounding the throne singing praises all day and night and abusing you if you dare to differ
For your info,the Presidency,other state governors are standing still and watching the South Western states develop at the Speed of Light just so you know.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2013
bongila:
You just wait till Agbameta reads this then you'll see the new names he'll come up with just to make a point.
The way this people champion the causes of their polithiefcians is pathetic. When we should be demanding more,asking for accountability,major overhaul in the country as a whole but majority of them would prefer to do like the Cherubims and Seraphins surrounding the throne singing praises all day and night and abusing you if you dare to differ
For your info,the Presidency,other state governors are standing still and watching the South Western states develop at the Speed of Light just so you know.
Am waiting for him to come up with his overused lines of the SW being the most developed part of the South...lol.. a lie that over time has become redundant and trite, Lagos is the only part of the SW that an average Yoruba tribalist can use to show that the SW is developed, whatever happened to Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun states, are they not part of the SW ni?

The major underlying reason why they are largely anti- GEJ has little to do with principles, it has more to do with wanting to be courted by every other major tribes and region but the Igbo man understanding the underlying power play and political self-rifgteousness by the Yoruba politicians is the greatest threat to them achieving such status of greed. left to them, they will continue to cause further divisions in the east with their propaganda and outright lies and twisted facts.

GEJ with the help of the eastern region and the igbo especially, burst their bubbles and demystify them, all the exaggerated analysis of the SW deciding electoral outcome were proved to be flat out lies and propaganda, GEJ did not have to get the full support of the Yoruba man, he did not even get it anyway but went on to win...lol...it still annoys them till this day.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by Kunlegzy(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2013
incrediblestev: Am waiting for him to come up with his overused lines of the SW being the most developed part of the South...lol.. a lie that over time has become redundant and trite, Lagos is the only part of the SW that an average Yoruba tribalist can use to show that the SW is developed, whatever happened to Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo and Ogun states, are they not part of the SW ni?

The major underlying reason why they are largely anti- GEJ has little to do with principles, it has more to do with wanting to be courted by every other major tribes and region but the Igbo man understanding the underlying power play and political self-rifgteousness by the Yoruba politicians is the greatest threat to them achieving such status of greed. left to them, they will continue to cause further divisions in the east with their propaganda and outright lies and twisted facts.

GEJ with the help of the eastern region and the igbo especially, burst their bubbles and demystify them, all the exaggerated analysis of the SW deciding electoral outcome were proved to be flat out lies and propaganda, GEJ did not have to get the full support of the Yoruba man, he did not even get it anyway but went on to win...lol...it still annoys them till this day.
mr hmmm, re u sure about what you re saying cos i remember he only lost in osun state.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by incrediblestev: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Kunlegzy: mr hmmm, re u sure about what you re saying cos i remember he only lost in osun state.
and got meagre votes in the rest of the SW......
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by gbishman: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
This Governor is just phenomenone. every day he has one new surprise for lagosians gosh i really wish and pray nigeria could have such a visionary leader
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by shytoo: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm suspicious of anyone that is paid to do a job and takes pictures of themselves doing it everyday. Does Fashola think he's a volunteer or Samaritan? Are Nigerians so disillusioned that we have began celebrating governors for taking pictures of themselves governing? How many classroom teachers take pictures of themselves grading tests and how silly would this be?
GUY the pictures are meant for politics. Good policies without a tantamount amount of good politics amounts to digging a political grave.The man still has ambitions and of course u dont expect him to retire from politics at such a young age.
Re: Fashola At Microsoft International HQ For Collaboration In ICT. PICS by philc334: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eledan: A governor doing business with Microsoft directly shows one thing....transparency and integrity. Microsoft as an organization will not do any business that will taint it reputation.
JUST LIKE SEAMAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) / BREAKING NEWS! Ongoing Persecution Of Christians In Kaduna! / A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.