Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch (49231 Views)

A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Informations About Obudu Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch by cecegorz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I was searching for info on going to Obudu and this thread popped up.
I discovered from Google map that it's closer to go from Enugu than Calabar, due to the fact that it's located at the Northern tip of Cross Rivers. The Obudu itself has no commercial airport.
So instead of flying Abuja/Lagos to Calabar, one can just fly Abuja/Lagos to Enugu and save 2hours on the road trip.

Re: A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch by baysol: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Nigerians are the most annoying creatures God has ever made. People that are full of vain pride, tribalism, corruption and never like to stand for the truth. This may sound very hash but if you search in your inner being you will see its not very far from the truth. How do you explain this gem of a facility in such an environment with a view to die for (the much touted million dollar view) lieing fallow to the point of almost dereliction. Instead Nigerians will rather steal money from government coffers and go overseas to meaningless tourism whilest they hardly know their back yard. People like some senators Melaye (How I dislike this arrogant man that have no business in power) who steal government money and go abroad only to post shamelessly their trip in disney land etc...with their children and have all the efontry to even post this shame on the social media. How do you explain this weak mentality? Nigerians indeed are their own greatest enemies, that is why this country will not work if attitudes and these sorts of mentality are not dealt with right now. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch by jjcena(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Any updated information about visiting the ranch. Especially on transportation method and routes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.