Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. (1282 Views)

Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment / My Challenges With Airtel! / Airtel And Google Give Nigerians Free Internet Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by drizzypat: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello everyone.i dnt knw if anyone has this same issue with airtel,their service is just so bad, have nvr used 3g for 3mnths now and even when i see i cant use it,i went over to nass couple of weeks back and i cant see 3g came back to abj,went to minna 3days back and am currently in abj once more bt in all dose places have never for once used 3g,dey claim to have 3.75g or what is it called,bt southerners and in part east seem to enjoy the 3g.have tried to call their cc for complain all dey kept saying is their engr are working on it.how many months,i really dnt like dis preferential treatment giving to others and not the northern side.pls AIRTEL FIX IT.am having a data of over 100mb bt i can seem to use it to do anything ,i keep getting 5-32kb/s dats nt even edge its GPRS.pls is anyone also having dis problem ??

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by Pet1620: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2013
Yes,same thing here in niger state and am really tired of there so called network,there edge is so bad and we never for once had there 3g here in niger state,i wonder why they keep treating us this way....they better look into that before they start loosing there customers.
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by RedCard1(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Airtel works fine here in PH. The problematic network we have here is MTN A.K.A EMPTY HEN.
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by NnamdiN: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2013
With constant bombing of their installations in the north Plus interruptions by military officials.

Migrate #
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by drizzypat: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
NnamdiN: With constant bombing of their installations in the north Plus interruptions by military officials.

Migrate #
ABUJA TOOO?
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by NnamdiN: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2013
drizzypat: ABUJA TOOO?
well airtel is generally a fvcked up network grin
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by wrench: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
So true. Here in jos the network is really a mess.
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by ajasa4link: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
not only north o...am presently in Lagos and I can tell u the airtel network is bullshiit... last 2 weeks I had 160mb on my phone which was due to expire after 4days. But I could barely use 50mb before it expired because the network was so bad,no 3g at all...I could only manage to get their crappy edge network outside my house...so before I could browse I had to go outdoors... it was just frustrating seeing my data lying useless on my phone whenever am indoors.. And to think that someone who uses over 150mb daily on mtn daily could barely finish 160mb within 4days on airtel is just a major turn off....I can never subscribe to their network again unless their crappy internet services are worked upon

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
wow, and i was thinking my tecno was the cause.
anyway, how can i subscribe to mtn or etisalat bis on android?
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by Biim: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Airtel network is bad atm, imagine not using up to half of your mb @ the time it expires. I had to switch to mtn.
Re: What Is It With Airtel And Northerners. by drizzypat: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2013
ajasa4link: not only north o...am presently in Lagos and I can tell u the airtel network is bullshiit... last 2 weeks I had 160mb on my phone which was due to expire after 4days. But I could barely use 50mb before it expired because the network was so bad,no 3g at all...I could only manage to get their crappy edge network outside my house...so before I could browse I had to go outdoors... it was just frustrating seeing my data lying useless on my phone whenever am indoors.. And to think that someone who uses over 150mb daily on mtn daily could barely finish 160mb within 4days on airtel is just a major turn off....I can never subscribe to their network again unless their crappy internet services are worked upon
lol lagos too.dis is serious

(1) (Reply)

How To Get BBM For Your Iphone And Android Phones By @jesseoguns / Has Anyone Notice The Slow Speed Of MTN On SME? / New Phone - Meizu Mx4 Introduction And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.