Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Am Inlove With Rukiatu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inlove With Rukiatu (790 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inlove With Rukiatu by romeoflexy: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am new here moving from one thread to another viewing peoples pix. I came across this pix of one swit babe and I just day dream of her since.. Somebody help me embarassedAm new here moving from one thread to another viewing peoples pix. I came across this pix of one swit babe and I just day dream of her since.. Somebody help me
Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2014
The dream must be dead by now grin
Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Hehehe why wont u day dream? She is a beautiful lady
Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by faithugo64(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Lol op you are new here and you are already crushing on someone? Please book an appointment with your doctor because you will be crushed to pieces soon!grin grin grin
meanwhile

ROKIATU,please come,you are needed here
Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by Cikoloko(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by englishmart(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2014
who brought this thread back to life?
This thread was supposed to be dead after the terrible tsunami that attacked nairaland....

Re: Am Inlove With Rukiatu by BreezyRita(f): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2014
englishmart:
who brought this thread back to life?
This thread was supposed to be dead after the terrible tsunami that attacked nairaland....

The crusher abi crushee did grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date / Unofficial Guide On How To Be A Man (nigerian Version) / HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.