Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42789 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by valon2ego: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
why in bloody name of a mosquitoe's left ear, does valon4ego keep getting banned for trying to post links?!?
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
valon2ego: why in bloody name of a mosquitoe's left ear, does valon4ego keep getting banned for trying to post links?!?
which orda books have u got

I didn't get books 1,2 and 3 of the wheel of time
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
zenopee:
Uv got exactly the collections I need. I need literature on history, culture, biographies and govt. Would gladly appreciate if you send some to my email addy. Solufunminiyi@gmail.com. Tnx

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
pasqal09: which orda books have u got

I didn't get books 1,2 and 3 of the wheel of time
sent
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Valon4ego: sent
the site u send to me was amazing. there were lots of books there. but i s there any site u knw that uploads in prc? i'm stiil having trouble with the epub reader
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
pasqal09:
the site u send to me was amazing. there were lots of books there. but i s there any site u knw that uploads in prc? i'm stiil having trouble with the epub reader
prc books are b little bit hard to find. you can get a lot from plunder and 4shared.
for the epub reader, just use it to locate the folder where you put the ebooks and add them (ie for bubue books) but for albite reader, just locate the book as it reads one book at as time
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Anyone interested in John Grisham's latest 2013 novel, Sycamore Row? I got it in epub and mobi formats.
Re: Where To Download Novels by petereddy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=whirlwind7]Anyone interested in John Grisham's latest 2013 novel, Sycamore Row? I got it in epub and mobi formats.[/quote/
mail me again at abutusundaypeter@gmail.com,I have adobe digital editor and I can read .mobi files easily now on my pc. Thanks sire
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2013
Valon4ego: prc books are b little bit hard to find. you can get a lot from plunder and 4shared.
for the epub reader, just use it to locate the folder where you put the ebooks and add them (ie for bubue books) but for albite reader, just locate the book as it reads one book at as time

I finally got to convert the books from epub to prc format. For the wheels of time, u didn't send the book 10 (crossroads of twilight).

Anybody who wants the fifth book of the game of thrones series should let me knw.
Re: Where To Download Novels by SIRcumalot: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Calibre or mobireader application for PC would solve any book format problem

1 Like

Re: Where To Download Novels by chistar01(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
valon2ego: valon4ego just got banned for trying to upload the novels and the ebook reader here, so since I don't have enough megabyte to be sending the stuffs to your emails, I will merely give the link for download
hi, kindly email me the link to snipesmoney@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Where To Download Novels by chistar01(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
Valon4ego: sent
thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
chistar01: hi, kindly email me the link to snipesmoney@gmail.com. Thanks.
sent
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
pasqal09:

I finally got to convert the books from epub to prc format. For the wheels of time, u didn't send the book 10 (crossroads of twilight).

Anybody who wants the fifth book of the game of thrones series should let me knw.
sent
Re: Where To Download Novels by emeka94(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls where can I get books written by African writers especially nigerian authors @whirlwind@valon4ego@anybody plEase
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2013
emeka94: Pls where can I get books written by African writers especially nigerian authors @whirlwind@valon4ego@anybody plEase
do you have specific authors in mind?
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
whirlwind7: Anyone interested in John Grisham's latest 2013 novel, Sycamore Row? I got it in epub and mobi formats.
heprays@yahoo.co.uk, i want all john grisham's books you have . Preferably on epub.
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2013
IZUKWU: heprays@yahoo.co.uk, i want all john grisham's books you have . Preferably on epub.

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
chistar01: thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..
i do ,heprays@yahoo.co.uk. In pdf format
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
thank you bros but it refuse to download to my android phone saying only pdf files are allowed . Please can you send the pdf format.
Re: Where To Download Novels by chistar01(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
IZUKWU: i do ,heprays@yahoo.co.uk. In pdf format
sent game of thrones. The harry potter is in ebup so I didn't bother sending it.
Re: Where To Download Novels by pharmguru: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls where can one download HALF OF A YELLOW SUN and other books by chimamanda??....preferably in pdf format.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Ariyke: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
pls send me some too in pdf I sent u a request but dunno why u don't want to send me I don't mind any novel just to kill this boredom. Tnx
Re: Where To Download Novels by Ariyke: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
pls send me some too in pdf I sent u a request but dunno why u don't want to send me I don't mind any novel just to kill this boredom. Tnx
noppy4luv@rocketmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ariyke: pls send me some too in pdf I sent u a request but dunno why u don't want to send me I don't mind any novel just to kill this boredom. Tnx
noppy4luv@rocketmail.com

The only comment you made on this thread was to type a dot! I'm supposed to translate that as a request to me?
Re: Where To Download Novels by sEGXY2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Valon4ego: @ topic, as an accomplished ebook downloader ( I believes that anyone that has more novels than I do on his Phone deserves some kind of award lol) and and having read ebooks on different formats ie Java, symbian and finally Android, I believe I can help a little. So i would like to know what kind of Phone you use and the kind of novels you read. Most of my novels are in series by the way
gimme list of some sites for Android phones
Re: Where To Download Novels by SIRcumalot: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
$#EGXY:
gimme list of some sites for Android phones
Wapfever.com or any decent torrent site

Grab moonreader pro from android market it reads any kind of ebook even comics
Re: Where To Download Novels by Kelyto: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
please hia is my mail......kelechiwisdom20@gmail. com....I would appreciate a lot
Re: Where To Download Novels by desertboom(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
martinsyeah@yahoo.com
I'll be grateful to receive the e-books, send as many as possible. Thanks as I await.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.