Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Your Urine Colour And Health Status - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Urine Colour And Health Status (33239 Views)

Do You Know Your Urine Colour Is Telling You Something About Your Health (pics) / What Your Urine Colour Says / Drinking Of Your Urine (urinotherapy): Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Urine Colour And Health Status by ilelabola(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
What the Color of Your Urine Says About Hidden Problems in Your Body

Clear or light yellow
This is an ideal urine color. If you see very light yellow or clear urine, it means you are very well hydrated and the body is functioning the way it should be. This usually happens when a person drinks lots of water.

Yellow
If you see plain yellow urine, it means your body is not very well hydrated. It could be due to excessive sweating or low hydration. Hence, it indicates that you should be drinking more of liquids to avoid dehydration.

Dark yellow
Due to intake of some medications, your urine may turn dark yellow. If you notice this color, then seek medical assistance immediately, because it is a sign of medical problems like liver disorders and hepatitis.

Milky-white
This color is due to growth of bacteria in the urinary tract. It indicates urinary tract infection or presence of kidney stones.

Red or pink
Red or pink urine could be because of consumption of food made with red dye or natural red color food like beetroot and blackberries. In more serious terms, it could indicate blood getting in the urine. The reason could be problems in the urinary system, kidney stones or strenuous or aerobic exercise, which can cause the breakdown of red blood cells.

Orange
Medication used to ease urinary problem can cause the urine to turn orange. Besides, consumption of carrots or carrot juice can give a tinge of orange color to your urine.

Blue or green
A common dye found in many urinary related medicines can turn your urine blue or green. Blue or green urine can be seen because of consumption of food made with artificial coloring or if you have eaten loads of asparagus.

Under most normal circumstances a slight change in the color of your urine is nothing to worry about. If the color continues for more than 24 hours and has any other accompanying symptoms, the best bet is to be safe and consult a doctor as soon as possible.

******* fb.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom

13 Likes

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Pretyangel25(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nice thread,thanks op
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Eebrahym(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Informative, very nice thread, thanks for d info @ Op
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by beau49: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
:ored n pink ke or blue n green 4 dat mata,na GOD HAND we dey o.....Btw nice thread.

2 Likes

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Emmyk(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nice thread.

Blue Urine? shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Sermwell(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm! I surely knw dat at d END there will cum a TIME wen all dis THINGS will be mere fabrications!

2 Likes

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Mine is always pink. Does that make me too much of a lady?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Mujitapha(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
thanks so much 4 dis important info.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Ogegod87: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Informative. Good job OP

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by homesteady(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Blue urine ke? grin

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by IAMBREEZY: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
wow thanks op
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Sicozone(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
All dz colours.... For real?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Caracta(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Pink? shocked.

Can i see a picture of that? sad

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by GentleNaaz(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
BLACK OR RED; it shows u wl die ASAP. Consult ur native doctor, folktaler, pastor, imam, or okija shrine for ur longivity

4 Likes

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for d info.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Mine is alwys green: grin i think it means i'm still young.
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Decapo: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Good job @op
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by esshman(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Pink urine? Some ppl will say their urine is frozen or powdery
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by brio(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
great info
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by kabba7(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Ill need to print this for keeps ,vey educative
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by esshman(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
homesteady: Blue urine ke? grin

thats for chelseaa fans

5 Likes

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by matzoro(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
urine dn turn rainbow?? Which one come b pink or red or blue??

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2013
Which kind urine be Pink urine?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by MsPweshy(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Like seriously blue,green nd pink urine

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by dridowu: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Educative
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by eghost247(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
funny colors
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Shwoooo OBJ Piss go dey veryyy Dark... Or Maybe Blue-green
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by kreamidiva(f): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
When i don't drink enough water,my urine is usually dark yellow but when I'm well hydrated,it changes to almost white.

Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by zyzzx: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2013
What of mine - it has all the colours of the rainbow ?
Re: Your Urine Colour And Health Status by RioFernandez(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2013
Since i start to pee. Havnt seen blue, pink, red colour b4 oh. Lol. Abi urine na rainbow colour. Hahaha. Nairaland eh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Profile Of Sexual Activities Among Adolescents In Nigeria / Woman Births A Baby In A Classroom In Agatu, Benue State (photo) / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.