Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? (1712 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / She Slapped Me n i messed up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2006
Theres this chick in think im in love with, in fact we've been dating since like 3 yrs ago when we were both in naija, now she lives in manchester while i stay in Romford, the only times we get to hook up is like once in 1 mnth, or 2 mnths sometimes cos we're both busy wiv school and the dist is far,we only get to talk on phone or chat online, i wanna take her home to mamma(marry her) but im scared, y'all think this will work out?? embarassed
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by jgirl3: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2006
if y'all have been going for 3 years, i see why not.
But if you think that you love her, you need to know for sure b4 you make any moves. You also need to know that she loves you and you have to be ready to get married.
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by Hotstepper(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2006
talk with ths chick about marriage if u haven't mentioned anything yet and plz don't call ur mom telling her u have found a wife while you two haven't agreed on anything, good luck
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by Busta(f): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2006
what exactly u scared of? you don't know her enuff? the distance? or taking her to mama?
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by sensini: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2006
hi, u dont even know watz been up thher sinze she left u,3yrz iz a long time 4rm now nd pple change evridy,do u thnk shez still in luv th u?is dat y u r scared?marriage is a long time,th sby ur not sure of,it can be approaching eternity
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2006
well, thats 3 encouragemnts and i discouragement, cool then, more thuts
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by eveseh(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2006
she loves you not
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
@evaseh why would u say that, i mean u gotta have a reason or smthg dont u think honey?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by D3n3n(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
if yu guys have been true to yourselves (you know wat i mean) them yep it'll work, BUT (you no say wen 'but' enter, e dey always spoil tins) so if you r not sure & 'but' dey, well i think know where i driving at. Take heart wen One door closes Haba another must definitely open cool
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by desiree(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2006
Since you know her better than we do, only you can answer the question. Do you love her and is it mutual?? Follow your heart on this one.

The ball is in your court!!
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2006
@desiree, thanxs, for one of the best comments so far smiley
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by desiree(f): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2006
tru_mic:

@desiree, thanxs, for one of the best comments so far smiley

No probs, babes!!!
I try smiley
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2006
lol grin

im sure u do
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by eveseh(f): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2006
tru_mic:

@evaseh why would u say that, i mean u gotta have a reason or smthg don't u think honey?? undecided undecided undecided

wow he calls me honey,wow kiss kiss

well i dont really have a reson,i just think she loves him not
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by trumic(m): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2006
aiight evaseh, if u say so grin
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by ToyM28(f): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2006
Tru-mic, three yrs aint no joke. Nd if u guyz cld still make work over here in a distant land, also following ur distance,

I suggest u shld think she might be d one, not just any relationship can cope with all dat. Even ppl aint married as long as u guyz bn going out. GO FOR IT DUDE!! m in ur support. grin
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by eveseh(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2006
tru_mic:

aiight evaseh, if u say so grin

thanks handsome kiss kiss
Re: She Loves Me: She Loves Me N Ot: Y'all Think This Will Work? by hotchic1(f): 7:05pm On May 03, 2007
its alwez been lyk dat,get real,tell her ur plan.i think if u can keep each oda for 3yrs,u shld b able to work sumthing out,at least you get to see each other like once in a month and you know the reaso why its like that,she's not ignoring,its other stuffs that keeping you apart.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman By Femi Fani-kayode, An Interesting Read ! / I Have A Problem With Gals, And I Need Help Fast! / Honeymoon Disaster.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.