Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? (26839 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by tjadeba(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tpave: Obo---abunna tried.

Oloshi grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by goldenvicky(f): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Tpave: Obo---abunna tried.
oloriburuku somebody nie...chai laff wan tear ?v? belle
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by olaezebala: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Mikel was the man of the match. Keshi almost killed the game with is 4-2-4 formation. How on earth will a coach use such formation in this present day football? Moses, odumadi,musa and emenike were no droping back to help onazi and mikel in the midfield. All the ethopians have to do was throw ball past our four attackers and onazi and mikel are left to deal with like 6 ethopians running dem down. That was why de game changed when igbeibor came in to support the 2 midfielders. I pray oga keshi won't make such mistake again.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by uromicom: 1:59am On Oct 14, 2013
make una warn keshi make he no dey use uduamadi start game again ooo usofor better pass am
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by dady12: 4:38am On Oct 14, 2013
the ref for disallowing that goal which suppose not to be disqualified
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by kolamilan(m): 4:58am On Oct 14, 2013
ethopian player with no 19 jersey.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 14, 2013
caseless: igiebor is my man of the match cos he came and 'single-handedly' changed the game. it was after he was brought in that we started connecting passes. obi cant be d man of the match cos he became available to our our eyez immediately igiebor came in.
simply because Onazi was playing rubbish in that game.as soon as igiebor came n and was helping out,Mikel started playing better.its the strategy of the coach who failed to realise that we were outgunned in the mid that should be questioned and not the players
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by kabba7(m): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Smart jeezy: Ethiopia 1 vs Nigeria 2
Who did you think was the Man Of
The Match?
a) Mikel
b) Victor Moses.
c) Emenike
d) Musa
e)Enyama

E. Enyama for that foolish goal never knew he was that dumb Keshi should seriously begin searching for a goal keeper for the world cup, that Yama Yama no be am !
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by muchmonie(m): 6:15am On Oct 14, 2013
emmanuel emenike
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2013
kabba7:

E. Enyama for that foolish goal never knew he was that dumb Keshi should seriously begin searching for a goal keeper for the world cup, that Yama Yama no be am !
Bros, so who go com be the keeper? Abi na you? sad
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by gentlelyfe(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2013
all d ethiopian players are men of the match...dose guys showd naija pepper...d playd as a team n champions...evn world champions spain cudnt playd naija like dat...infact i almost had HBP...bt thanks to emenike...he salvage us well
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by caprini: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2013
OBOABONA all the way.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by dailywealth1967: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2013
defender no.2 Oboabona.He saved us on so many occassions
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2013
I'm torn between enyeama & emenike; enyeama 4 savin as many goals emenike 4 scorin d goals
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by absalom11(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2013
ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS,HEAVENLY,PRAISY,ALL ABOUT GOD.
Its the Seat of God church Choir presenting a-day PRAISE JAM.
Featuring:
*UD PRAISE
*PRINCESS OMENA
*BIG BROTHERS
*EMMA SAX
*OTHER CHURCHES CHOIR
VENUE: JIKWOYI PHASE II BEHIND FOOTBAL FIELD,ABUJA.
DATE:25Th OCT, 2013
TIME:4:00PM
ITS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH
Dont miss it!!!!!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Herbert680: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Komedy(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Am prolly d only that does not bliv ethiopia deserved to win,they had more possession,we had more shots on target,they took us to a bad pitch,subjected us to unfavourable weather conditions,it was their game plan but we soaked dem all up,how can yu hav 71% possession and only muster 2shots on target? Abysmal,I wud never want us to play that way,infact no coach wud want his teaaam to plaaay that way.Nigeria possesed d ball lesser,had more shots on target and won.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by arthgideon: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Emenike
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by nonny1212: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Emenike dey wear thunderbolt for leg.... His shotz are unseen. Dah guy! Inshort, hez the kretus(GOD OF WAR) of soccer. HE KILLS THEM ALL!!!! ;DEmenike dey wear thunderbolt for leg.... His shotz are unseen. Dah guy! Inshort, hez the kretus(GOD OF WAR) of soccer. HE KILLS THEM ALL!!!!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by IykeNipoga(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Emenike
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Emenike, wen d ethiopia learn dey ar playing wit africa champion, dey sit tight, and prepare extra hard, dere football federation was trusting on winning base on unfavourable altitude, bad pitch, high temperature and d fans reaction,even temperature affect dem 2 d extent dat dey call 4 water-break, d field look extra-wide 2 me.Dey failed unexpectedly, dey av d plan 2 win in addis-addaba and play a defensive game @ calabar, but nw dey will b extra prepare because dey no dat d weather 4 d nxt match is favourable 2 d super eagle, seriously d ethiopia played SE but dey lack goal sense, if we av posses dem d way dey posses SE am sure dey would av conceive up 2 6 goals.Even still we still lost 4 chances 1 from odumadi, 2 from musa, and 1 from moses.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Oboabona almost single-handly Marshalled the defence....i give it to him
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Gozzzy:
Your name, says it all...... Truly an illiterate!!!!!

my babe is an ethiopian queen wink wink
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by youngibe(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Ethiopia Fans
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by md2000: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Dis boys need to work extra hard to make a mark in Brazil. Especially our attackers, they nid to bit harder, otherwise....., ur guess is good as mine.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2013
theanonymous:

Gay Alert!!!!! grin
See what I was talking about? gringrin
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2013
blueto: we truly need osaze to join emenike in world cup. Because if emenike sudenly have an injury. Who will score for us again? . .don't tell me musa or ideye oh lipsrsealed
Ike Uche is better than Osaze. If you need another striker, call up Uche, not Osaze
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Goke7: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: Ike Uche is better than Osaze. If you need another striker, call up Uche, not Osaze

my brother i tire for these osaze fans o even if we won by 10-0, they will be still be asking for osaze. as for me and you have said it if ike uche is back on form, keshi should call him up sharp sharp.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by captainbaroni(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Emenike
We won like Man Utd (playing notin and winning d league)
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by Edwardc: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2013
iamswizz: The commentator undecided
dumb ass
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by onughabc(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2013
Oboabuna G...the MoM- and Emenike(2nd)...Enyiama (3rd)
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? by tbagjames(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: nothing concern me with foothball
no wonder the spelling is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Lift Their Sixth Champions League Trophy (Video) / Gernot Rohr Releases List Of Super Eagles Players For World Cup Qualifiers / Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.